The Gaming Group Ch. 01

Story Info
The last role-playing session before college.
5.1k words
4.7
34.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author: Thank you for at least beginning to read my story. It's been kicking around in my head for years, and I finally said "y'know what, let's just write it." This is a planned multi-chapter story.

Please leave feedback comments, I would appreciate it.


"Cassie!"

Cassandra Watkins turned from her locker to see a hand peeping out from the top of the mass of bodies slogging through the high school hallway. She smiled as her best friend, Rachel, finally worked her way from the students lazily milling from class to class, stopping to lean against the locker next to hers, gasping for breath.

"What's wrong? What, did you run all the way from gym class?' Cassie eyed Rachel up and down, her eyes lingering on Rachel's bare, toned legs and her short gym shorts. She then realized that Rachel's red hair was tied in the ponytail she put it into for gym. "Wait, seriously, the bell rang less than 20 seconds ago. How'd you get all the way across school?!"

Rachel finally caught her breath and grinned. "My mom just opened the mail today, and I got accepted, too!"

"Oh my gosh, to Rockford?!"

"YES!"

Cassie and Rachel started squealing in delight as they hugged each other. Both of them had been very upset over the idea that they wouldn't be able to go to the same college. Cassandra had always had very good grades, and was very good with interviews, but Rachel tended to be very shy with people she didn't know, and despite Rachel's athletic ability, her shyness could be very crippling. They had spent nearly the last four months resigned to the idea that they would have to go their separate ways.

"This is great! Now I can go in with a roommate!"

"I know!"

"What made them change their mind?"

"Ladies, do you mind explaining what's going on?"

Both Cassie and Rachel's eyes went wide, immediately pulling away from each other, standing alert as Mr. Taylor stood in front of them, a band of boys huddled around. Cassie blushed as she realized what had just happened. Rachel was a very athletic and attractive redhead, but was somehow able to manage having a C cup, and had just been locked in an embrace with a D-cup blonde. She could tell by looking at the group gathered around that quite a few of them had stopped to enjoy the show and engage in some daydreaming, and blushed even harder when she saw that Mr. Taylor had a bemused smirk.

"Everyone, classes, now." Mr. Taylor looked back, and the group of boys disbanded, some grumbling at how he was ruining the fun. The teacher looked back at the two girls.

"Rachel, can you explain to me why you're still in your gym clothes? You're on the far side of the school."

Rachel turned her eyes down, actually toeing the floor. Cassie looked over, and saw that Rachel's shyness was taking her over.

"Mr. Taylor," she said, "Rachel and I were just happy to hear the news that she got into Rockeford, and we got a bit carried away, I'm really sorry, but you understand, right?"

"Really? Well, then congratulations! That is pretty exciting. Okay, well, Cassie, you should get to your class. Rachel, here," he said, handing her a hall pass, "I want you to go back to the gym and change before you come to my study hall. I'll let you being out of dress code slide this time."

Rachel finally looked up, nodding, as Mr. Taylor flashed a smile at her. "And cheer up. This should be exciting. Don't let me rain on the parade, okay?"

He started walking away, and Rachel let out a huge sigh once he was out of breath.

"I hope that I find a guy like him when I get older."

"Don't worry, you will. Hey, so, are we still on for tonight, or does your family have plans to celebrate?"

Rachel shook her head. "My parents have a business dinner they're going to tonight, so we're not going to go celebrate until tomorrow, so I'll still be at Greg's."

"Okay, well, I'll see you later!"

Cassie hurried off to chemistry class, happy that college wasn't going to be as lonely as she was afraid of.

Hearing a knock on the door, Greg stood up from the table, Andy and Robert arguing over whether or not it was possible to create a "Peasant Rail Gun."

"Andy, listen. If you ready an action in-game, when the trigger happens, you do the action with in the same turn of the trigger, right?"

"Yes, but..."

"And a turn is 6 seconds. So, if you line up ten thousand peasants, who all ready an action to pass the spear forward to the next guy once they get it, and each one of them is 5 feet apart, that means, according to the rules, that they would pass the spear from the first guy to the ten thousandth guy within 6 seconds. Meaning they would travel five hundred thousand feet in 6 seconds. That's eighty-three thousand feet per second. A spear would totally kill a dragon at that speed, and on top of that, peasants are proficient with simple weapons, so they'd even get a +1 to the attack roll!"

As Greg finally made it to the door, Andy called after him "Greg, please tell me that what he said isn't legal!"

"It is," Greg said, "but since the spear is going that fast, every peasant would have to make a dexterity check to make sure they pass it to the next guy and don't just impale the one in front of them. And if Rob can roll higher than 12 ten thousand times in a row, he wouldn't be on his fifth character sheet by now."

As he heard the "Oh, burn" from Andy and Robert's muttering, he opened the door, smiling at Cassandra and Rachel.

"On time for once!"

"Oh, shut up, Greg. It's not my fault I got a flat tire last week."

"Whatever, Andy and Rob are waiting."

As they passed him, Greg stood amazed at his luck. He had never even dreamed before that any girls would join his role playing group, and for the past year, the two hottest girls in school came over just about every week. Cassie was wearing a tight red sweater that clung very nicely to her body, with a very low-cut neckline that showed off her chest even more, and tight jeans with thong straps that hugged her hips slightly above them, colored to match her sweater. Rachel sported a much more tomboyish look with a green t-shirt and form-hugging stretch pants that showed off her longer legs.

Closing the door behind them, he moved to the head of the table as the girls grabbed some soda from the fridge and pulled out their character sheets. After everyone had gotten their gossip out of the way, he lifted up his game screen, and the four players quickly silenced themselves, their eyes turning towards him.

He waited for the silence to permeate the room, looked down at his session notes. They watched as Greg composed himself, and he began to speak.

"You guys know that when you're totally silent like that, it's kinda creepy, right?"

Cassie was the first to laugh, nearly spitting out her soda, and the rest soon followed. As they recovered from their laughter, Greg began reading.

"Having tracked the bandits that have been marauding the village of Dalmont, you have found been lead to their base camp. From the edge of the forest, you see the bandit you were following enters a cave, which is heavily guarded on the outside. You count no less than twenty guards outside, and can tell from the number of horses that are corralled that they are likely only a tenth of the bandits that are inside."

"Do they look well-armed?" Cassie asked, already grabbing her dice.

"Go ahead and roll it."

As the dice rolled across the table, Greg noticed that Andy was spending more time looking at Cassie's chest than his sheet. He couldn't blame him, Cassie had a habit of resting her chest on her forearm when it was on the table and leaning forward as she rolled, enhancing her cleavage visible through the low cut in her sweater. He stared for a bit before realizing that she was calling his name.

"Greg!"

"Huh?"

"I said, I rolled a 15."

"You don't think any of them are armed."

"Hold up," Andy said. "Rogath the Barbarian knows that Gwen is very smart, but he also knows that she doesn't notice things as much. He's going to try himself."

"Go ahead."

Andy put his head on Cassie's shoulder, acting as if he was the barbarian Rogath, peering over the shoulder of Gwen Starstaff, though Greg saw right through the act, as it was totally allowing him to get right next to her, and he saw Cassie blush as he whispered something, rolling his dice as he did so. Looking at the dice and back at Greg, he grinned.

"28."

"You inform Gwen that the 'walking sticks' the guards are holding aren't walking sticks at all but rather spears and glaives, and you see quite a few of them have crossbows that are strung and ready."

"Good call, Rogath. It is truly a sign that Tym has blessed us," said Robert, who then leaned towards Rachel. "Verdis, do you think you'd be able to summon an animal to help scout out the cave?"

"I would be able to, but what if the guards see it?"

"Don't' worry, Tym has given this cleric an idea."

Greg raised an eybrow, as whenever Robert had an idea, it usually ended up with his character Victor looking very good. As Rachel rolled the dice to summon a snake, Robert announced his plan to have Victor summon fog. After checking to make sure he had it prepared, Greg described what was happening.

"Alright, Victor summons a cloud of fog that slowly appears around the bandits, obscuring their vision."

"Oh, I get it," exclaimed Rachel, sitting up quickly. Greg's eyes snapped to her breasts, which bounced slightly from her sudden movement, confirming that again this week she wasn't wearing a bra. "I'll send the snake I just summoned into the cave to scout it out, and the fog will make sure that it isn't seen! I send Slithers in!"

Greg paused. "Who?"

"Slithers. I've named the snake!"

"Oh, right." Greg looked at his notes, trying to figure out if the guards even had a chance of knowing what was going on. Unfortunately, he had made it clear last session it was getting dark, and that there was no wind.

"Alright, Rachel, your snake goes into the cave past the guards and scouts it out. It makes a sneak check of ..." he rolled the dice "nice, it makes a 27, so nobody even notices as it moves through the cave. You summoned a viper, right?"

"Um, sure."

"Good, it has scent, so it can sniff out how many people are in the cave. Let's see how well it does."

He picked up the die, nonchalantly rolling it, and began reading his next bit of text while watching the die as it landed on a 20.

Rachel threw up her hands, as the rest of the group laughed.

"Well, Mr. Slithers is able to find all of the bandits, and when he comes out, he tells Verdis that there are 60 bandits in the caves."

"60? Even with Tym's aid, that will be a difficult fight if they are all alert."

"Rogarth, for once, agrees with weakling priest."

Robert shot a look at Andy, who was smiling. "That better be in-character."

Andy nodded, and Greg noticed that Cassie and Rachel were smiling at each other. He felt his heart surge a little bit.

"What if we were able to distract them and make sure that they put down their weapons?" Cassie asked, interrupting Robert and Andy's discussion on how to try to make a stealth raid on a group of bandits that would surely kill them.

"What are you thinking of, Gwen? Mayhap Tym voice is guiding you more than I?" Robert rolled his eyes at Andy's corny delivery of the line.

Cassie flashed a wicked smile. "Well, I'm a sorcerer, and Verdis is a druid, right? So, we don't need weapons to be able to fight, and we won't look like we're a threat, if we leave our weapons behind. We'll just have Rothgar and Victor attack when we give the signal."

"What will the signal be?"

"I'll send out my companion animal!"

"Got it. So, what's the plan." Greg couldn't help but smile; if he knew Cassie as much as he knew he did, this was going exactly where he wanted it to.

And it did.

"Well, first, Gwen is going to take off her robes..." as she said this, Cassie reached down, grabbing the bottom of her sweater and deftly pulling it up and over her head. As her wavy hair fell down from her sweater, she secretly reveled in the looks of the guys around the table, staring intently at the red bra that matched her thong. Finding the clasp that struggled to hold her breasts together, she undid it, letting the tension in the bra snap it off her shoulders, allowing it to slide off her arms. She crossed her arms, pushing up her large breasts, and felt a flush of warmth as she heard Andy take in a sharp breath, she was starting to get turned on by all the attention he was paying her. Looking directly at Rachel, she said "and Verdis should take off her hide armor."

Rachel was pulling off her t-shirt before Cassie was even done speaking, giving Robert, Andy, and Greg full view of her slightly smaller, but very firm and perky tits. Cassie could tell that she was getting turned on, too, as Rachel's nipples poked out from behind her hair until she brushed it back off her shoulders and behind her breasts.

"So, we'll go out there and pretend that we're women who got lost in the woods and need shelter and food, and that we'd be willing to do anything to get some." Greg swallowed, hearing quite clearly the double entendre that Cassie had put in her words, feeling his erection growing. Trying to play cool, he started to tell them what they would need to roll for such a plan, only to be interrupted by Robert.

"What's your charisma score?"

"I've got an 20, and Rachel has an 16, and we both have trained bluff as a skill."

Robert looked downfallen for a moment, but Andy quickly seized upon the opportunity. "Well, even so, I should probably have Tym bless you." He stood up, walking behind Cassie's chair, and began to massage her shoulders. As his hands worked her skin, Andy looked up and said, "Hey, Rothgar, why don't you invoke one of the forest spirits to help protect Verdis?" He then gave as obvious wink, and Robert quickly got up and started massaging Rachel's shoulders.

Cassie watched intently as Robert's hands slowly kneaded Rachel's neck, then her shoulders, and felt a shudder of anticipation as his hands lowered to grope Rachel's breasts. As his fingers lightly brushed against her nipples, she saw Rachel's back buck, and she watched as Rachel bit into her lips, eyes closed, enjoying the sensations that traveled through her body. Cassie knew that Rachel's tits were extremely sensitive, as she had stated before that she had orgasms just from a former boyfriend playing with them, and felt herself getting past the point of turned on and needing to have her own breasts handled. Almost as soon as the thought occurred to her, Cassie felt Andy's hands lower to her own breasts, and she gasped as he pulled at her own nipples, playing with them a bit harder than Robert was with Rachel, but that was the way she liked it, and she felt her own back arch as she let her body simply react to what Andy was doing to her.

Greg watched the show for a little bit, enjoying the sound of Rachel and Cassie's heavier breathing, finally announcing that the preparations had been made, and that the adventurers could continue with the next part of their plan. As the two guys sat down, Cassie and Rachel eyed their obvious erections, and Greg felt his own straining against his pants.

Cassie recovered first, locking her eyes on Greg. "Verdis and Gwen walk out of the forest, wearing only our basic clothes, leaving our gear behind with Victor and Rothgar, crying as if we're glad to finally found people who might take us in."

"Okay, but they are on their guard, so roll a bluff check to see if they suspect anything."

Cassie and Rachel rolled their dice, both watching as they tumbled across the table.

"Oh, um... well, that's a 17," Said Rachel, her voice obviously disappointed in her low roll.

"Argh! Greg, I swear, these dice are cursed. It was on a 20 for, like, a second, and then it rolled to the 2." Cassie was obviously worried that her plan wasn't going to work, but Greg had some other things in mind.

"Well, the guards do believe that the two of you are lost in the woods and the rest of your story, but they're going to be cautious. They're going to tie your hands behind your backs and blindfold you, then take you to the bandit leader."

"Oh, well, I'll be able to untie the ropes with my magic if I need to, and Verdis can break the ropes, too, so, let's continue with the plan."

Greg smiled, and turned around, rummaging in a box that was to his side, turning back around with two red strips of silk. He handed one to each of the girls, who tied them around their eyes.

"Okay, remember, your hands are tied behind your backs," Greg said, pausing to watch as the girls grasped their hands in the way he was directing, jutting out each of their chests. "Now the guards are going to take you to the bandit king." He stood up from the table, and as he made his way to the couch in the living room, he motioned to Andy and Robert to lead the girls to him. He sat down in the center of the large leather couch, and watched as Andy and Robert led the two girls in. The lights in the living room were softer than in the dining room, and he took the time to revel in the beauty of the two girls. Cassie had larger lips, to the point where some of the guys at school jokingly called her "Angelina," with a soft nose and blonde, wavy hair that she wore to her shoulders. As Andy led her in, her large breasts swayed, giving way to a flat stomach and relatively thin waist, flaring nicely into her well-proportioned hips, the straps of her thong still peaking out above jeans that hugged her body perfectly. Rachel, on the other hand, wore her red hair much longer, down almost to the middle of her back. Her lips were much less defined as Cassie's, but she had a habit of chewing on her bottom lip nervously, which Greg found strangely arousing as she stood in front of him beside her best friend, both of them jutting their chests out to him.

He cleared his throat. "My guards tell me that you have been wandering the forest for days, and are in need of food and shelter."

"Yes, my lord," Rachel said softly. "We were traveling with a caravan that got attacked by wolves, and we just barely managed to escape. We're very hungry, and would do anything for some food and shelter..."

"Enough," Greg interrupted, shocking the two girls with the authority in his voice. He reveled in watching their tits jiggle from their surprise, then said, in a quieter voice "Get on your knees."

Cassie and Rachel complied, still keeping their hands behind their backs.

"You say you would do anything, but I don't think you understand what we want. We haven't been able to stay in a town for months, and my men are getting restless," he said, getting up from the couch. "I've been getting restless. We long for the companionship only women can provide, and if you want food and shelter, that's what you're going to give to all of us, starting with myself. Is that clear?"

As two girls eagerly nodded, Greg began to undo his belt.

Cassie's heart was racing. She wasn't sure what was going on, and was only faintly sure that they were in Greg's living room. Suddenly, she felt a hand on the back of her head.

"Open your mouth, wench."

She did, almost immediately feeling Greg's hard cock sliding past her lips and filling her mouth. As the welcome taste slid into her mouth, she reveled in it, feeling a shudder of pleasure travel through her. Greg slowly fucked her mouth, with Cassie lashing out desperately with her tongue whenever he pulled out of her mouth, unable to see the penis that she wanted to much. She suddenly realized that another pair of lips kissing and savoring Greg's cock, and Cassie lowered her head to be able to lick his balls while Rachel attended to Greg's head and shaft.

Greg watched as the two girls sucked his dick, each hand holding back the hair of one of the girls. Allowing the warmth to get to him, he felt his dick swell a bit in Rachel's mouth, causing her to moan. He looked down to see that Rachel's right hand as furiously rubbing at the crotch of her pants, while her left hand was pulling and tweaking at her breasts.

12