The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really starting to enjoy this striptease. Anne was clearly putting a lot of effort into it, taking her time and teasing me at every step. I knew from one of my previous trips to the window that she liked performing strip routines and she was getting quite good at it. She was now on the bed again crawling over to the window, but this time her tits were hanging down freely, bouncing against each other delightfully as she crawled. She got even closer to the window this time, kneeling only a couple of feet away from where I was looking in. This was probably the best view I had ever had of her breasts, so I took in every inch of their beauty, from the clear soft skin, to the puffy dark areolas, to her small but hard nipples. They were close enough that if it wasn't for the window I could easily have reached out and grabbed them. It felt very intimate being this close to the object of most of my recent sexual fantasies.

Anne's hand moved once again to the hem of her skirt. This time she reached underneath the skirt and started... doing something. I wasn't sure what, I couldn't really see beneath the loose pleated fabric of the skirt. Her arm didn't appear to be moving much, but from the faraway look in her eyes, and the way her moth hung open, I could only assume she was doing magical things with her lady parts. After a couple of minutes, she started doing whatever she was doing faster and more forcefully and started biting her bottom lip. Her skirt was still annoyingly in the way, but her increased arm movements were riding up the fabric and giving me little peeks of what was going on beneath. One time I could see her hand motoring back and forth, another time I caught a glimpse of pubic hair.

Then suddenly her arm stopped moving, her mouth dropped open again and her breasts rose and fell as she started to breathe more quickly. And then she stopped completely. I wasn't sure if she had just had an orgasm or if she had stopped for another reason. Then she did something I wasn't expecting. She removed her hand from under her skirt and pushed it through the curtains, waggling her fingers in front of the window. I could see that they were soaking wet with her pussy juices. Despite the double pane of glass between us I felt like I could smell and taste the sex on those fingers. I watched a bead of moisture run down her forefinger and my tongue came out of my mouth as if to catch it as it fell off. She really wasn't kidding when she said this show was going to be dirty!

And then the hand was gone, and Anne was too. I refocused on the room to and saw that she had gone over to the paper bag on her desk. She returned holding something that I couldn't really make out other than that it was pink. She climbed back onto the bed and returned to her previous position near the window. I could now see that the item she was holding was a kind of vibrator. There was one part that was shaped like an elongated egg and it was connected by a thin cable to a rectangular box type thing. I knew all about these sex toys. Liz had one and I had watched her use it on herself over webcam several times. The box was a remote control that was used to switch the vibrating egg on and off. As for the egg itself... well, let's just say it could be put to a variety of uses. The one Liz owned had a dial to control speed as well, but I couldn't tell if this one did or not.

Anne pressed a button on the control while she put her other hand holding the egg under her skirt. She flashed a wicked smile towards the window, but almost instantly afterward her face contorted in pleasure. I still couldn't see what she was doing, but the effect was much more instant and much greater than when she had used her fingers. I had never seen her use a vibrator before. I guess they are not the easiest thing to buy when you live in a small town and have five other family members who could get inquisitive about anything sent to you by post. She must have driven all the way out of town this afternoon to buy one. I appreciated the lengths she had gone to make this show as good as possible for me, although by the way she was responding to the vibrating egg it seemed I wasn't the only one enjoying this. I only wished I could hear her breathing and moaning.

When Anne's hand eventually re-emerged from under her skirt it no longer held the egg, but wherever she had left it, it was still clearly doing its job. Her hips started to rock back and forth and her knees spread wider, causing her skirt to ride further up her thighs. She looked down towards her crotch and finally pulled the hem of her skirt up above her waist, revealing her naked pussy to me. I gawped at her dark red and puffy labia, glistening with moisture. It might have been just my imagination but it seemed like she had trimmed her pubic hair a little from the last time I had seen it. It was a thrill that she might have done that just for me, but the biggest thrill was seeing the cable from the vibrator coming out of her pussy lips. She had clearly shoved it right inside her vagina.

I couldn't see the egg and had no idea how far up she had put it as her labia hid it completely, but I could see the effect it was having on Anne. She was struggling trying to unclip her skirt, but her hands were clearly shaking and her back was arching involuntarily so she was making a real mess of it. Meanwhile her entire face had gone bright pink and her breathing was getting faster and faster. Eventually she managed to remove the skirt, at which point she reached over for the remote control and pressed something or other. I can only assume she increased the speed, because the effect was instant. She fell backwards onto the bed, her whole body shuddering and I had the perfect view of her pussy convulsing in orgasm. Her mouth was wide open and I could only imagine the moans of ecstasy coming from it. The orgasm seemed to last for ten seconds or more until she eventually reached for the remote control and turned off her new toy.

She lay there on the bed for a minute, just panting as her pussy continued to contract around its plastic invader. Anne pulled on the cable, showing me just how far she had pushed the egg up inside herself. Eventually the pink intruder came into view and it was expelled from her vagina and plopped onto the bed. I was pumping my cock furiously, but I still hadn't spilled my seed and I was worried that the show was over. Anne was apparently not finished just yet though. She got up from the bed and walked over to the desk again, reaching once more into the brown paper bag. This time there was no mistaking what she pulled out, it was a large green dildo.

She came back to the bed and lay down, not pointing at the window any more, but with her head on the pillow in front of me. Almost immediately she shoved the plastic cock inside her in one motion and started fucking herself furiously. Something was different now. All the ceremony and teasing had gone, Anne no longer seemed to be 'performing' as she had been before, it was almost like she had forgotten I was there and was just lost in her own bubble of sexual ecstasy. This was where I had often seen her lie, using her fingers, or a hairbrush, or a deodorant stick or anything else she could find to get herself off. Now she had a more suitable tool for the job and I wondered how much use it would get over the coming months.

I honestly can't say how much longer I watched Anne fuck herself with her new green friend. Maybe it was five minutes, maybe it was fifteen, I lost all concept of time. I saw her have at least one more orgasm and eventually I could hold out no longer. I let out a big moan of my own as my cock squirted jets of cum all over the grass in front of me. I sat down on the ground, tired from my frantic masturbation, allowing the darkness of the night air to wash over me like a cold shower. After a few minutes I made an effort to clean up my cum, although it was difficult in the dark and I knew I would have to come out the following morning to check. It was only then that I thought to look back inside Anne's bedroom. She was just standing up from the bed and walking over to her desk once more. I saw her pick up a marker pen and write something on a notepad, which she then brought over to the window, still stark naked, holding it up for me to see. It was even shorter than her last note, containing only four simple words:

"Now we are even"

_______

Incredibly that night ended with everybody happy. I was happy at having seen Anne's amazing show, but more at how getting caught spying on her had no negative consequences. Anne was happy with her new toys and my promise of silence over everything I had seen. Maybe we could even go on to be friends of sorts. Liz was still in a deep, probably cold-remedy-induced, sleep, completely ignorant of everything that had happened and so was still happy. All the relationships had been mended and all the loose ends had been tied up, the only thing left was for the credits to roll. That's how stories are supposed to end isn't it, like in the movies where everybody lives happily ever after?

Unfortunately, unlike the movies, real life doesn't always have neat and tidy endings. To tell you the truth, this would have been a great place for the story to end, but as it panned out there were more scenes left to play, with a lot more twists and turns. Sometimes I look back on this point, wondering why this wasn't where it all ended. If you like tidy endings where everybody ends up happy, then I guess now would be a good place to stop reading. If, on the other hand, you want to read the rest of the story, then I hope you enjoy it. Just don't get mad when you don't get the ending that you hoped for.

(To be continued...)