The Garden of Secret Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels it; the trembling of the sea of rose petals that cover her body. The stems are at her navel now. They slow down; maybe wanting the tension to rise knowing they are the center of attention.

They takes divergent courses around her belly button as the quiet palpitations of the rose petals grow stronger. The palpitations have turned into a steady buzz that is only increasing as the green stemmed rivers continue their steady descent down to Christy's moist virgin valley between her legs protected only by her fragile blue lace panties.

The buzz grows to a hum. A steady hum that is adding to the unbearable sexual tension that she is experiencing. Her legs are twitching involuntarily hoping her attention starved pussy may get some relief. She can only imagine what it would be like if these pulsating lively little rose petals were to attack her pussy en masse like they had her tits.

She whispers a silent prayer as the twin rivers glide down past her navel and right up to the very edge of her panties. They pause there as the buzz of the petals turns into a steady vibration of pent up excitement, especially among the petals closes to her panties.

She stares at the curious spectacle of the stems having split off towards her hips and then start "fiddling" with the edge of her panties. They both slip their ends just under the edge of the panties—maybe testing to see if there will be resistance. Finding none they both curl their ends up and under the panties, gripping it like a pair of green talons and lift up.

The door is wide open now to her secret inner depths. Like ants streaming to a picnic basket there comes a steady torrent of petals marching down and disappearing inside her panties.

Amanda wants to scream and shout maybe at the madcap scene, but instead only lets out a small gasp as the green stems simultaneously let her panties fall back into place trapping dozens of lucky petals inside.

It starts slowly. A rotating vivacious buzzing inside her panties. The young virgin Christy had never dreamed anything could be quite so . . . delicious as what she was now experiencing. It was like she was being licked, nibbled and kissed down there all at once by the dozens of throbbing rose petals trapped inside her panties all doing their own little thing.

And just to add to the excitement the petals still shrouding her tits were now all bustling with a purring excitement of their own. She felt her tits being caressed and kissed all over by the hundreds of petals blanketing them.

She shuts her eyes tight and tries to imagine just how powerful her first orgasm shall be. She has waited a long time for this moment having been up until now that is an extremely "good girl".

The petals inside her panties are going to town. Three or four of them are clinging to her swollen clit vibrating faster and faster making her hips buck wildly against the green stems that hold her tight. The rest of the petals seem to be attacking her pussy with a splendid assortment of kisses sending her rocketing to the very edge of her long awaited first orgasm.

Her whole body begins to quiver and shake. Her head is thrashing about her long pretty hair flying wildly as he hips buck violently against the bed. She lets out a half yell, half moan that ends with her being submerged in a sea of pleasurable sensations that are wholly indescribable.

It is her first real orgasm and so very unforgettable. The stems release her, but she is too weak to rise out of her bed of roses so she drifts off to sleep under the warm summer night sky. Her dreams are wicked and pleasant all at once.

When she awakens before dawn and trudges slowly back up to the house she knows for certain she will be visiting her secret garden of delights again . . . and again . . . and again. And maybe next time she will take someone with her. Her daddy maybe . . . Hmm, that might be fun, Christy muses as the iron gate clangs shut behind her.

...