The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dotty's head descended, her lips parting and flowing over the swollen purple 'plum' at the end of his cock, easily absorbing it and then more of the organ. Tongue swirling easily, feeling it seemed to him, the hard shape of his cock. A little suction as the lips closed tight, forming a seal, and then the most unusual feel not of teeth teasingly biting but hard gums grasping and then pulling up the skin of the shaft to the coronal edge and down again, somewhat like the feeling of his own finger and thumb pulling up and down when he wanked himself in shed or bed. Dotty's gums catching his foreskin and pulling that.

Gary sighed. Delightful to lie there in bed and have his cock sucked so well. Massaged by both soft and yet firm gums. Just lying back and being ministered to, stretched out and comfortable as Dotty played his penis, flute or oboe like. Pleasantly surprised to suddenly have his balls sucked in as well and then feel those soft but hard gums squeezing him behind his balls, trapping the blood in his cock, making it swell the more. A little like having a cock ring nestled behind balls, holding them out from his body and ensuring his cock stayed hard.

Soft wet kisses to his cock and then an application of tickling tongue to the very end of his cock, teasing the little slit. Was Dotty tasting, maybe enjoying a little early leakage? And then it was all plunged back into her mouth.

"It's a nice size to suck, Gary. Thick but not too long." Quite something to look down his body and see Dotty's crinkled but twinkling eyes looking back up at his with his cock in her mouth. She blew him a kiss before kissing and then, again, mouthing the penis.

The ejaculation, when it came -- and it was some time later, was considerable and long. Gary certainly felt it! The build to it, knowing it was going to happen and then the release into Dotty's mouth. And like a good girl, she swallowed it all.

Nice to cuddle in bed afterwards and Gary dropped back into sleep with Dotty beside him and her hand cradling his, again, soft cock. He awoke to find Dotty bringing in another cup of tea.

"Déjà vu?" He asked. And, yes it was, with Dotty did the sucking, all over again, though this time with somewhat more difficulty in achieving an ejaculation. She managed a stand easily enough and it was wonderful to be sucked, almost forced to a second, albeit somewhat diminished spurting.

A day of visiting, once they got out of bed. The city wall and the Railway Museum in York. Remarkable to see the turntable with a full-sized express engine and tender upon it being turned by hand. Another good day.

It had been a lovely visit. But the last full day came. They visited Harrogate. Tea in Bettys, a walk in the park -- the Valley Gardens with its Art Deco pavilion, and an interesting visit to the Royal Pump Room Museum. A long day making them a bit too tired for sex that evening -- but there was still the morning for one last nestling of Gary's cock in Dotty's bush - so very much like lamb's wool, soft, white and plentiful. Nestling there and then parting the wool to slide inwards and enjoy that remarkable intimacy of man within woman.

Gary awoke to another beautiful day. A shame he had to go home. He had so enjoyed the visit. But not only did he not want to overstay his welcome -- not that there was any sign of that -- yet he had diary appointments back home, mundane things already arranged months in advance and not to be put off. There would be a return visit, of course. He had already invited Dotty to visit his house and see his garden. She had hoped also to see Zara again, had clearly been more than intrigued by his young friend. That, though, would depend on whether the girl was home from university. Perhaps too, he might invite Tom and Zoe around for dinner to make up a foursome. He was sure Dotty would be rather amused as she already knew about Zoe's first pregnancy. Maybe he would have succeeded with a second conception by then. It surely must happen soon. And, actually, that was one of the appointments Gary needed to get back to. Not that he quite mentioned that to Dotty.

Having Dotty visit him would be good. They both seemed to be on the same wavelength - gardening and fun sex. But that would be a little while off.

Gary lay in bed listening to Dotty moving around the house. Should he get up? But whilst he was pondering on the idea there was a knock on the door and there was Dotty in just a light dressing gown, loosely tied and somewhat open at the front.

"I thought we might have a cup of tea in the garden?"

It was indeed time for Gary to get up, he pushed back the bedclothes knowing he was hard, knowing Dotty would see it -- knowing she would like what she saw. And she did.

"Is that for me, Gary? Or a full bladder?"

"A bit of both, Dotty, a bit of both!"

Nonetheless she reached and felt, pulling his foreskin. "Shall we take it for a walk? We can take our tea down the garden. I'll meet you downstairs."

The naked gardener came down the stairs, bladder emptied but his thick penis still hard. A smile to himself in the hall mirror. He was not doing bad for his age -- and that was certainly a full and upright penis! Dotty was waiting with teapot and cups.

"I'm going to miss you, Gary. Tomorrow no walking down the garden with a naked and such a, well, male, male. I do so love that, Gary. Your lovely hard -- prick!"

Gary carried the teapot, Dotty the cups and saucers -- and the milk. A peek to see if Mary and Jonathan were out and about next door -- but they were not. This time Gary was completely naked. Whilst Dotty was respectable enough in her light dressing gown it still might have looked a little surprising, but of course Gary might just sleep in pyjama bottoms. Might have them on. They would not have been able to discern that. Even so, it would suggest good friends to go and have an early morning cup of tea down a garden in just night attire.

They descended into the dell and even that early in the morning the sun penetrated into part of it. Lovely to sit and drink whilst chatting. Dotty sat there in her cotton dressing gown but gradually let it slip from her shoulders, first one side and then the other, somehow arranging for it to rather open at the front until one and then two nipples started peeking out. A little more skin as a second cup of tea was poured, and then Gary was treated to a hint of 'white lambswool' there in the sunshine. Gary's penis, which had descended as they talked, demonstrated his sexual interest. Not a thin red or silver line creeping up the thermometer but his thick cock rising from its bed and pointing upwards, obvious and giving a clear signal -- look at me, look at me, I'm ready to play.

"Do you like it in my dell?"

Double-entendre time -- always fun. So much better than out and out crude humour. 'It' and 'dell.' And Dotty's dressing gown had fallen fully open. Her knees not close together.

"It's a lovely place, Dotty, all set around with plentiful white foliage; is that a path I can see winding down into the dell, and might that be a moist little grotto -- a secret place? I wonder if I might creep in for a while. It looks quite enchanted or enchanting."

"Not a fairy grotto, Gary, not for the fairies."

"No, not their sort of place!"

But it was Gary's sort of place. Was the olive oil needed again? Maybe, maybe not. It had not been needed on the moor. Perhaps Dotty just enjoyed fondling a well-oiled cock before sitting on his lap and letting him into the secret place. Gary only ventured so far into the cave, unlike Mick they had met, Gary simply was not up to venturing deep. Nonetheless he left his 'calling card' to show he had been there. It was all so pleasingly intimate. Dotty atop Gary, their bodies pressed together as she rode his stumpy organ, using her thighs to rise and fall, stroking herself and him.

A double orgasm was a good end to Gary's visit. Time still for breakfast together, naked breakfast back by the house with Gary amused to see a wet patch on Dotty's chair when she stood up. He had been his usual prolific self and Dotty's moist 'grotto' had been leaking.

It was, though, time to go. A long drive for Gary heading down south in his car. Tea, sex and breakfast had been a good start to the day. In his rear-view mirror as he drove off he saw Dotty Loupe, in a blue dress, waving from her cottage's front garden.