The Gas Pump Girl

Story Info
Small town life with the girl of his dreams.
2k words
4.53
39.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was in love the first time I stepped inside to pay for my gas. "How are you today? What pump number?" she asked. She was tall and thin, with curly black hair and big brown eyes. I glanced at the name tag pinned over her tiny right breast.

"Number three, please," I mumbled, and my eyes darted from her name tag to her face. She forced a customer service smile, but her eyes registered the discomfort of a woman being stared at. "Drea, that's a nice name," I said, pointing to her tag.

"Thank you, that's $38.50," she said. I extended two twenty dollar bills, and she reached for them with long, delicate fingers. Her red fingernails were perfect. She stared at me as if I knew her secret and I might reveal it, and I stared back as if perhaps I did but I would never do such a thing. The whole thing took no more than twenty seconds, and it was much too intimate for a simple retail transaction.

I almost felt dizzy when I got back to my car. Spotting a woman like Drea in my small town was like finding a unicorn. She was so beautiful, with her doe eyes and her angular jaw, the hint of taut muscle beneath the smooth, tan skin of her delicate forearms. It was love at first sight, or at least lust. The only thing that kept me from erupting in my pants was the realization that I could never have her. She couldn't have been more than 25 years old to my 45, and even if I could bridge the age gap I had no idea how to talk to a unicorn in a gas station.

Over the next few weeks, I found reasons to stop by the station. I pumped five dollars' worth of gas. I played the lottery. I bought candy bars, lots of candy bars. I even considered asking for cigarettes even though I don't smoke, just to watch Drea's shirt ride up when she reached above the counter to grab a pack. I did everything I could except speak to her, because I had no idea how to bridge the miles separating the two sides of the gas station's counter. I needed something to break the ice, something that showed that I wasn't just another customer; something that would show her that she was safe with me.

The next time I stopped at the station, I went to the drink cooler opposite the counter and stared through the glass doors. I could see Drea's reflection on the door, along with the customer who she was helping. She handed the man his change, and while he exited I unfastened the top two buttons on my shirt and grabbed a sparkling water from the cooler.

"You're back again," Drea smiled.

"Yeah, hot outside. Need something to drink," I said. I stared at the water bottle as I pushed it across the counter. When I looked up, I caught Drea staring down my shirt. I could feel my face redden and my hands started to shake. The silky fabric of my camisole teased my nipples, Drea's eyes fixed on the little satin bow protruding from my shirt.

It seemed like we stood like that for an hour, but it was only seconds. "Do the bottoms match?" Drea asked.

"Maybe," I said.

Drea smiled. "I wouldn't have guessed. You look like a dad or something."

"We all have our secrets," I said.

"I guess so," Drea said. She tore off the receipt that protruded from the register, wrote something on it and handed it to me. "You good at keeping secrets? Text me sometime, and maybe I'll share mine with you."

Days filled with texts followed, some of them just silly things about our days, others conversations about whatever was going on in the world, but never about anything that Drea didn't instigate. I figured if she wanted to tell me anything about herself she'd do so when she was ready.

Occasionally she would send me pictures of lingerie and ask me whether I thought it would look good on her. My favorite was a white satin body suit with super thin spaghetti straps. "That would look good on your top, but would it fit you?" I typed.

"What do you mean?" Drea responded.

"I mean it snaps in the crotch, right? Would that be comfortable?"

"What do you mean?" Drea typed again.

"Never mind. I like it," I wrote.

The next time I went inside to pay for my gas, Drea wore a broad smile. "Guess what I bought?" she asked, and then she reached inside her blouse and hooked a white spaghetti strap around her thumb.

"That is so sexy," I said.

"You want to see the rest?"

I tried to say "yeah" very casually, but my mouth was dry.

"I get off at 10 tonight. Let's go to the Kaleidoscope for drinks, then if you're lucky maybe I'll show you."

"I'll be here," I said.

When I returned later that night Drea was sitting outside the station door, her long legs stretched out before her and a pair of white sandals dangling from her feet. She wore a floral print wrap skirt and a teal blouse unbuttoned into a deep vee that showed off her new white body suit. She looked like a dancer from an old disco movie.

I ran around the car and opened her door. "That's sweet, thank you," she said. Her knees parted as she turned her torso and swung her legs into the car. I caught a glimpse of her slender thighs. You know where the Kaleidoscope is, right?" she asked.

"Sure, I've passed it."

"You've never been in?"

"No."

"That's not going to be weird for you?"

"Why would it be?" I asked. This answer seemed to satisfy her. We drove in silence for a few minutes, and then I felt Drea's hand gently land on my thigh. It was the cutest thing ever. I almost felt guilty getting hard over a gesture so sweet and innocent.

The Kaleidoscope was fine. Drea called me old because I said the music was too loud, but she smiled when she said it and she rubbed my leg, so that was okay. Occasionally one of her friends would drop by and Drea would introduce me as her dad. It wasn't that funny, but I played along.

After a couple of drinks she said, "Well, I'm guessing you can't dance, so let's get out of here," and she grabbed my hand and led me to the parking lot. As soon as we stepped outside she kissed me. "You aren't a tourist, are you?" she asked.

"No, I live here," I said.

Drea rolled her eyes. "You've never asked me all of the bullshit questions, so I'm trusting you that you're not a tourist. Don't disappoint me," she said, and she kissed me again.

When we got back to her place we almost ran up the stairs. As soon as the front door closed behind us her mouth was locked onto mine. I unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. She wiggled her hands loose, and the shirt fell to her feet. I ran my hands along the smooth fabric of her new body suit. The sensation made me tingle. I pulled her close to me, but she pushed away so that she could unbutton my shirt.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, you're just naked under your shirt," she said. "It surprised me." I was embarrassed that she expected me to be wearing something feminine.

She ran her hands across my chest and kissed my neck. I pulled the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and pushed the body suit down beneath her little breasts. They were round and perfect, with puffy brown areolae pointing slightly toward the ceiling. I leaned forward and took her nipple between my lips. "Fuck," she said, and she rubbed my head while I sucked.

My hands found her hips. I pulled her waist close to mine and felt her press into me. "Are you as turned on as I am?" I asked.

"What does it feel like?" Drea said, and she ground against me. I bunched her skirt in my hands until I could feel the bare flesh of her cheeks protruding from her body suit. She was so tight, so muscular, but very feminine. I squeezed her ass and she pressed against me harder. She pulled my head from her breast and jammed her tongue into my mouth.

I slid my hand down her ass and between her legs, found the two little snaps holding the crotch of her body suit together. The fabric burst open. She reached down the front of my pants and grabbed my cock. I pulled away from her kisses, and I said, "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you," she smiled. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to say the wrong thing," I said.

"Like what?"

"Like, I don't know what to call it," I said, and I reached between her legs.

"Call it a dick," she said. "That's what it is."

Drea's dick was long and slightly curved upward, circumcised and thin. The head was pointed and elegant, almost like that of an enlarged clitoris. I wrapped my hand around her shaft and pumped. It felt so much different than playing with my own. She rocked her hips to the rhythm of my hand. I flattened my palm and ran it down the length of her cock, cupping between her legs. "Are your balls gone?" I asked.

"No, they're there. They're just tiny because of the hormones." She pressed her fingertips against her pubic bone, and I felt her little testicles against my palm. When she moved her hands they seemed to disappear again. I loved her smooth, empty sack. It felt like her cock continued all the way to her asshole, that hard, thick vein throbbing between her legs as her dick jumped and twitched. I dropped to my knees and took her into my mouth.

"Did you know when you first saw me?" she whispered.

I backed away from her dick and said, "I knew I was attracted to you."

"No, I mean, did you know?"

"All I knew was that you were beautiful and I wanted to know who you were," I said.

"You're a liar, but you're a sweet liar," Drea smiled, and she pulled my face back toward her cock. She pumped it into my mouth for several minutes, the tempo quickening until she said, "I can't come like you anymore, so don't expect much. There might be some clear goo, but mostly my orgasms are just inside now, almost like stomach spasms or something." I sucked harder and faster, my tongue working the bundle of nerves just below the head until she pushed me off of her.

"Did you come?" I asked.

"Not yet. I want to do it while you're fucking me," she said. She pushed me onto my back and pulled my pants down past my knees, and then she licked her hand and wet my cock. Drea straddled me and guided my dick into her ass slowly, and then she began fucking me. I grabbed for her penis, but she pushed my hand away. "Just watch," she said.

I held onto her hips and did as I was told. Her smooth dick bounced freely as she fucked my cock. I reached up and pinched her puffy nipples. "Harder," she said, and she grabbed my wrists and bounced even faster. "Watch watch watch," she grunted, and she rammed my cock as deeply into her ass as she could while a stream of thick, clear liquid spurted from her dick. Drea's cock twitched in time with her abdominal muscles, her whole body convulsing as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. The sight was too much for me: My cock burst deep in her ass and pulsed until it was limp and drained.

I don't stop by the gas station anymore unless I need gas. Drea says the lottery is for suckers and old guys like me shouldn't eat too many candy bars. When she gets home at night I ask her how my gas pump girl's day was, and she asks me if I was good and stayed out of her lingerie drawer. Even a simple, small town life is pretty special when you share it with a unicorn.