The Gates Pt. 01

Story Info
Beautiful Dani takes her first steps in hell.
8.4k words
4.55
59.5k
99

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
468 Followers

Prologue

The blonde girl lay back on the hard stone floor of the cave in a post-orgasmic glow, her sweaty body dripping with strange green slime and dark, viscous cum. She was so pleased with herself, all her research has paid off, not only had she found the she was looking for but it had turned out to be extremely good fun too.

A deep, wet voice echoed from the back of the dark cavern, "Good my little one. Our plan will soon be in action and together we will rule Earth. I enslaving all humanity and you beside me as my queen."

The beautiful girl giggled at this thought, her large breasts wobbling as she did.

"And then Hell will be next! But first we must have more of my kind to aid us and you will help me make that happen."

"Of course I will." The girl said as she sat up and stared into the darkness at the back of the cave, thrusting her breasts forward as she did so.

"Good! Then we must mate again!"

"Ummmmm." The girl replied as she opened her legs and the first tentacles appeared out of the darkness charging towards her pussy.

Chapter One -- Moving Day

Dani Hutter lifted the last box from the back of her car and wearily made her way up the long and meandering path to the front door of her new house. It had been a long and hard day but she was happy with the results. She was finally living, for the first time in her thirty four years, somewhere she really liked. No more suburban bungalows or city centre apartments, she was now the proud owner of a large, two hundred year old house, far enough away from anywhere to be actually be peaceful. It had taken her a lot of hard work to save for it it, far too many late nights in the office working on some case or the other but she had finally been able to afford it.

Not that the house was perfect, it hadn't been lived in for some time and it needed a fair bit of work doing to it but she didn't mind putting in the time and no doubt large amount of money required to fix it all. It was also a little large just for her and her eighteen year old daughter, Carrie. She hadn't actually counted the rooms but she guessed it must have at least thirty or forty but it at least meant she wouldn't be able to hear Carrie's loud music throughout the whole house now.

Dani placed the box down in the large hallway with a pile of about a dozen more and shut the large front door behind her. She ran her hand through her long, silky dark hair brushing the dust from it before walking into the lounge and collapsing on a chair, exhausted by her days work. The lounge, like most of the rooms in the house, was large and ornate. The walls were a pattern mix of wood panelling and green wall paper, it was all rather old fashioned and a bit of decorating would be the least the place needed. At present the room was filled by badly placed bits of furniture and piles of boxes and bags full of Dani's junk. She began stretching her long, lithe legs out when a large crash came from outside the door.

"Hey mum! I want the big bedroom out the back." Carrie said as she came bouncing into the room, knocking over yet more boxes. Dani sighed as her daughter entered the room - not only was she making more mess but she was also wearing a far too short a skirt again. Dani worried, Carrie was a very pretty girl with a perfect teenage body and shoulder length light blonde hair and Dani just knew that men would be desperate to take advantage of her daughters inexperience and naivety. She knew because it had happened to her and she was desperate that her daughter wouldn't become a teenage mother like she had.

Carrie's father, a man ten years her senior, had seduced Dani over eighteen years before and hung around just long enough to make her pregnant before leaving her to bring up Carrie alone. It had been a struggle but not only had she brought up an intelligent, hard working and charming girl but she had put herself through law school and become one of the top lawyers in the area.

"Mum why are you looking at me like that?" Carrie asked.

"Look at what you are wearing Carrie. I've told you before you should be a little more modest, that skirt's far too short and that top far too tight."

Carrie laughed at her mother, "Like you can talk! Look at what you are wearing!".

Dani knew she was right, as she had got older and still not found a new father for Carrie or for that matter someone to fuck her at all, her previous modesty had vanished and today was no exception. She was wearing a daringly short skirt and a low cut top which showed off plenty of her ample cleavage. "Well alright...but do be careful.".

"Yes mum" Carrie whined, "but can I have that bedroom?".

"Yes you can have that one. I think I'll take the big master bedroom in the other wing."

"Cool. I want to go and check out the town library later, I got some work to finish, will that be okay?" Carrie asked.

"Umm, well maybe later but you've got to help me unpack a bit first." Dani didn't want to stop her studious daughter working but there was a lot to unpack.

"Owww why? It's going take forever to unpack everything to fill this place.".

"Well maybe but you can still help me." Dani said as she stood up and handed Carrie the first box to unpack.

*********

It was several hours later and after weathering her complaints for over three hours Dani had finally let Carrie go to the library. Dani still marvelled at her daughter, that a pretty eighteen year old would be happier working in the library and not out getting drunk with her friends was not exactly common but then Carrie had always been a quiet and hard working girl, Dani was awfully proud of her.

After unpacking a few more boxes Dani had run herself a hot bath and was now laying back enjoying the sensuous bubbles. It had been a very busy day and she could feel the stress and weariness vanishing from her body as the hot water caressed her naked flesh.

Dani closed her eyes, her head lying back against the bath and slowly let her hand slip around her flat stomach. Occasionally her fingers would just reach up to the bottom of her large breasts or down the edge of her pubic hair, gently teasing herself. She felt great and knew that before the bath was over she would be fiercely humping against her own fingers buried inside her. She'd been alone for such a long time now that d she had become quite the expert in bringing herself off.

However just as her hands slid their way around her wet breasts, grasping the pert flesh she heard a large crash followed by what sounded like a growl or bizarre cry. She immediately sat up in the bath and listened out for more noises. Yet after a minute she heard no more and though fearful pulled herself out of the bath. She was sure Carrie wasn't back yet and had no idea what had made the sounds, as she pulled on her bath robe she desperately hoped that it was just some animal come in out of the countryside and not an intruder. Her bathrobe held tight around her wet, naked body Dani crept out of the bathroom and down the long corridor towards the noise, leaving wet footprints on the plush carpet.

She reached the door to one of the many bedrooms to the house, a room she hoped to use as an office and where she was sure the noise had come from. She gingerly opened the heavy wooden door and looked into the room. A pile of her boxes had obviously been knocked over, their contents splashed across the floor but as she scanned the room Dani couldn't see anything that could have knocked them over.

She walked into the room, still searching and suddenly saw something out the corner of her eye, a vague shape, completely indistinct. She spun to face it when a huge bang echoed through the house from downstairs. Dani jumped back out of the room to face this new menace when a new cry rolled up the stairs.

"MUM! I'm home!" Carrie called as she charged up the stairs.

Dani, relieved turned to face her, "Oh! Hi Carrie.".

"What are you doing? You getting water everywhere." Carrie said as she noticed her soaking mother.

"Umm, oh. I was having a bath." Dani replied.

"So why aren't you still in it?"

"I heard a noise, these boxes got knocked over." Dani said, indicating the pile of fallen boxes to Carrie, "I guess it was just the wind though." Dani continued as she noticed the open window in the room, a harsh wind blowing in.

"Okay, well whatever. I'm going to bed." Carrie said as she walked towards her room.

"Goodnight then. I'll just dry myself and I'll be off too. I've got to go to the office for a bit early tomorrow but as it's the school holidays you can continue unpacking can't you?".

"Yes Mum." Carrie shouted as she vanished around the corner of the corridor, her tone suggesting unpacking was not in her plans for the next day.

*********

"Fuuucckkk! Yesss!!!" Dani's sweaty, naked body shook with the power of her orgasm, a deep moan escaping from her mouth. She had indeed gone straight to bed but her unfinished business from earlier meant she was in no state to sleep, her mind was full of thoughts of sex and she now lay on her bed, frigging herself to yet another solitary orgasm.

Her free hand continued to tug at her nipples, teasing the last bits of pleasure from her body whilst her other continued to thrust in and out of her wet pussy. Until finally she was done and she lay back panting, smiling in deep pleasure, sweat running in little rivulets down her stomach, off her brow and around her large tits.

After regaining a little of her composure she pulled herself of the bed and slipped on a thin, silk nightdress. She walked out of her room and headed towards the kitchen, after her strenuous 'exercise' she needed a glass of water. It was after midnight and so she was quiet as not to wake Carrie, who would no doubt be asleep. When she reached the large staircase which headed down to the ground floor Dani noticed a pale light emanating from the corridor that led to the large southern extension. It was a odd part of the house, apparently added a while after the initial building and in a more gothic style than the rest of the house. Dani hadn't really planned on using it much, there were a couple of rooms she thought she might use as guest rooms and a large library she had intended to use as storage for her case files but not much else. However it looked like a light had been left on, assuming Carrie must have done it when she was searching for her room she headed off down the corridor.

As she walked down the short flight of stairs that led to the southern wing, Dani noticed that the light wasn't the normal yellowy or white colour of an electric light but a strange hue of grey and purple. It soon became apparent that the light was coming from the library and Dani hurried towards it wanting to find the source and then hopefully get back to bed.

Dani rounded the corner into the library and gasped in shock. The large room was still full of empty bookshelves and cabinets but now where a wall had stood earlier in the day was now opened to a small extension of the library. Dani was sure there wasn't meant to be a room there, let alone one normally hidden by secret doorways. The extension seemed to be a small study area with several desks and bookcases all covered in old books and other strange clutter, however dominating the study were three darkly glowing gateways set into the back wall of the room. Each was framed by a stonework archway that seemed to have inscriptions around it as well as bizarre stone gargoyles carved into shapes of demonic monsters. Inside each archway light glowed in swirling colours of grey, black, purple and strange raw darkness.

Dani slowing approached the study not really believing what she was seeing. The gateways clearly led somewhere but the swirling colours and a light mist obscured any attempt to see where they went. Gingerly she crept around the study, avoiding getting too close to the bizarre archways, beginning to feel cold, her light night dress flapping around her body in cool breeze spreading from the gates.

She looked around at the desks, which sat against either wall, each was covered in books. Most were old, worn, leather bound volumes, some lay open and seemed to be filled with insane doodlings. Some were notes and commentary in many different languages, some English but also Latin, French, what looked like ancient Greek and others that Dani simply could not identify. Pictures and diagrams of bizarre creatures, strange mathematical notations and ritual instructions also filled the pages. Each book seemed obsessed with magic, monsters, demons and what looked like hell.

The odd items surrounding the books were no more normal with strange talismans from a myriad of differing cultures, carved bone implements, jars full of unidentifiable organic objects or brightly coloured liquids. The whole scene was completely alien to Dani and she was a little afraid but she began to understand what the gates were, clearly she thought there were part of some occult experiment. Despite less than supportive comments from friends and family Dani has always been a believer in the occult and the power of magic. A catholic upbringing had laid the groundwork and a brief rebellious phase as a teenage goth had added to it. She might be a successful lawyer now but that didn't mean she didn't think there were greater powers in the universe.

Now to actually see something like this was just incredible, and deeply intriguing. Who has created the gateways and why, she really couldn't say. They looked almost new but no one had lived in the house for several decade. She'd heard were odd rumours about the previous owner being some mad old man but that didn't mean he was a wizard. And why were the gateways still working and where did they lead? She just had to know. So carefully she stepped towards the trio of glowing stone archways.

Each appeared almost identical, made of black stone and full of dark and swirling colours. The only apparent difference were the carvings around the edges. Each inscription, though written in a language that she couldn't recognise let alone understand, appeared different and the gargoyles and statuettes were also different. The central arch was surrounding by large and menacing demons, tough, often heavily armoured and ready for battle whilst on the top a beautiful snake like woman was carved a wicked yet playful grin on her face.

The left hand arch was surrounded by a mix of strange and perverse demons dressed in bizarre clothes and often half naked and humans, mostly young and female who seemed to be being tortured by the demons. Finally the right had arch was surrounding by slug like monsters and fat, rotting beasts dripping in slime.

As Dani studied arches something really strange occurred, she knew she still couldn't read the inscriptions but somehow their meanings began to become clear in her mind. It began with general impressions of darkness and of hell but soon she new exactly what each said. Each started with the same warning, "The door to hell is now open. Enter at your own peril.", before describing it's destination. The centre one read "To the Ninth Circle of Hell. The domain of the her high and mightiness, the most evil and wicked one, Salrissa.". The one to the left read "Enter the Circle Sixth. Let your deepest pleasure and pain become real.", whilst the last read "The Eighth Circle. The Circle of Decay, Disease and Slime.".

Dani slowly took this all in, standing before the gates, ideas flashing through her head, she knew she should really leave the library and seal it up for good. It simply couldn't be safe for her or Carrie to live near such things. Yet she was immensely curious, she desperately wanted to know if what the gates claimed were real, could she visited hell and what would it be like.

Dani continued to stand staring at them for several minutes as slowly but surely that little darkness we all keep inside of us tempted her to enter hell. She became convinced that their would be much to gain by going to hell, clearly whoever had built the gates had put a lot of time and power into it so it just had to be worthwhile. And the images carved around the gates and in the books began to tempt her too, the demons and monsters both the males and females were obviously wicked and evil but enticing and strangely desirable too.

Finally she decided, she had to go, her curiosity had to be fulfilled, she had to see hell. She began to walk to the central gate when the inscription on the left promising the deepest pleasures caught her eye and with a wicked little grin on her face she strode into the gate.

Chapter Two -- The Sixth Circle

The dark light surrounded Dani, filling her vision, becoming her entire world. The moment seemed to last forever yet is was also over in an instant at the same time. Dani felt as though she had travelled a thousand miles yet was just a few feet from her library. As she travelled a word echoed in her mind, an inhuman word, but very important. She didn't know how she knew but none the less was sure that simply uttering the word, no matter where she was would return her out of the gate and back home. Dani knew she would be safe and then the light faded and as the gate had promised Dani stood on the Sixth Circle of Hell.

She looked around, initially unimpressed. She stood in a long, dark stone corridor, the walls made of black and grey bricks, the whole place lit by occasional burning torches. The corridor extended beyond Dani's vision in both directions and she was about to begin walking down one way hoping that not all of hell would be this boring when she noticed something else had changed. Her nightdress was gone and somehow using it's magic the gate had given clothing more suitable to the sixth level of hell. And she was stunned by what she was wearing; a pair of thigh high, black leather boots which accentuated her long, smooth legs, an indecently skimpy leather thong which she could feel pressing tightly against her pussy lips and vanishing up between her ripe buttocks, a studded leather collar wrapped tightly around her neck, her hair, no longer free and flowing was held in a ponytail clipped together by black metal clasp and most surprisingly of all she wore a small, leather corset, tight around her curves and without cups so that her large breasts and pert pink nipples were on display. A brief flick along her lips with a finger told her that her make-up had changed too, gone were her normal pale colours, her lips and nails were now painted a deep black.

Dani ran her hands over the slick leather and she had to admit that not only did she look amazing but it made her feel incredibly sexy. With a spring in her step and breasts bouncing freely Dani headed off down the corridor.

Despite it initially appearing infinitely long and completely empty Dani soon came to three doors set in the side of the corridor, the doors seemed to appear out of nowhere as she had approached them. She now stood in front of them and examined each in turn, a little apprehensive about what could be behind them.

The first door was made out of a black wood, ornately curved into strange geometric patterns. She leaned a little closer and could hear a lot of noise and commotion coming from behind it, in fact it sounded like a busy street. The second door, made of steel, old and rusted with what looked liked bloodstains all over it was much more menacing and Dani could hear screams of pain and what might have been pleasure from behind it. The last door was also metal but this time a strange black steel, perfectly smooth and gleaming. At first Dani could hear nothing behind the door but as she pressed her ear to it she though she could just make out pants and moans coming from a woman. Unsure of where to go but knowing she simply could not come this far and not find out what was in hell she pushed open the first door.

nova2469
nova2469
468 Followers