The Gaymaker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,717 Followers

I can't believe the things I'm thinking. I feel my face flush.

I turn to him, "I guess you are going to want me to suck your cock," I say and immediately start giggling.

I can't believe I said that. Just saying it out loud is so ridiculous. I giggle some more. I reach down and trace his cock with my fingers. I can almost feel it between my lips. I am spinning out of control and don't care one bit.

"Yes, you are going to suck my cock. And you are going to love it just like you did the other night," he says. That image goes through my brain, his big fucking cock seesawing between my lips. My cock throbs again. I bend down and slip my lips around both penis straws and take a sip.

The band starts playing a good song, one with a heavy beat. I feel like dancing. I never feel like dancing. I start swinging my ass in time with the beat. I think of Mary Jo back in Kansas. I know my ass is hanging out and everyone can see, but I don't care. I'm sure I am driving all these old men crazy, but it feels good. I start tonguing on one of my penis straws playing it up to the hilt.

Suddenly Darrell grabs my hips, pulls me into his crotch. I feel that huge fucking thing pressed up against my ass. It drives me insane. I try to imagine what it would feel like having that thing inside me. Probably split me in two, but I don't care. I want it. I start rubbing my ass against his cock knowing I am enticing him, driving him wild. It's driving me wild too.

"I guess you want to fuck me, too," I giggle. I am dying to feel his cock in me. I have never had anything in my ass before. I want him to fuck me so bad. I can't believe I am thinking these things.

"You will love that even more," he says as he reaches around, eases his fingers just inside my tee shirt. He runs his finger over my hard nipple causing my eyes to flutter.

"Oh god," I mumble. My cock jerks and leaps with a life of its own. I see the guys at the end of the bar staring at us. They watch as Darrell has his way with me.

I feel Darrell's cock against my ass. I can already feel it inside me. I want it so bad.

Something snaps. I can't wait any longer. I reach for his zipper and pull it down right there at the bar. It's almost like someone else is doing it. I reach in and feel that massive cock. What a fucking rush! It is so warm and hard.

I think of the boy under the table as I pull it out. I grab it with both hands, end to end, and there is still more sticking out! It's calling out to me.

I bend down and run my tongue softly over the head. I love the way if feels against my tongue.

Is this what little gay boys do? Do they just throw themselves at his big dick?

My mind was a blur with conflicting thoughts. One side was screaming for me to come to my senses, to get this cock out of my mouth. The other side told me to lick it, taste it, get as much as I can.

I dart my tongue up his slit and get a big dollop of pre-cum oozing out the end. My face heats up as I swallow it down.

I realize this is exactly what gay boys do. They lick big juicy cocks. I take another lick.

I want more. I grab it at the base, stretch my mouth as wide as it will go and slip my lips over the head. I get just past the head and that's it. I hear Darrell moan. I love the feel of his cock in my mouth.

It's so wicked, so erotic. I ran my tongue all over the head, tasting, feeling. I try to take more cock in my mouth, but only get a little. I pull back, open wider, and try again. This time I am able to get another inch or two. Now my mouth is completely filled with cock and it feels so decadent.

"You love that cock don't you?" I hear as I am slobbering all over it.

I heard his words. I wanted to disagree. I wanted to disagree in the strongest terms. But I couldn't because I was slobbering all over his cock and didn't want to stop. Darrell moaned a deep, satisfying moan. I was making his little gay boy dream come true.

Had I become his little gay boy? I can't think straight. I can't think at all. I run my lips up and down his shaft. I love the way his warm, smooth flesh feels against my lips. I am so addicted to his cock.

I feel a pair of hands on my hips. Then I feel a finger sneak inside my panties and sink all the way into my ass. I moan around Darrell's cock.

It feels so fucking good. I start swishing my ass around on that finger and that feels even better.

I feel like such a whore. Then I realize I love feeling like a whore!

Then I hear Darrell's voice, "Oh yeah...I'm almost there..."

I have him so fucking hard. Yeah, I think to myself, I own this thing. I bend down and take a nice slow lick of those huge balls of his. Then I lick the shaft all the way to the end. What a magnificent specimen.

"You're hooked on that big dick." Then I feel Darrell's hands grab hunks of my hair holding my head still.

"Well, here comes the best part!" He jams his hips forward and let's out a loud moan.

He floods my mouth with sperm. There is so much force, so much volume that it literally gushes down my throat. It comes out in long warm streams. It's thick and salty. My brain is on fire.

I know Darrell is feeling superior emptying his balls down my throat, getting his little gay boy to drink his cum. But I am feeling superior because I am the one who made him cum so fucking hard.

Finally I feel his hands releasing my hair. He must have pumped a gallon of cum in me. He pulls his cock free and rings the last few drops into my open mouth using his hand.

I can't resist running my tongue over the slit finishing the job. I can't believe how good his cum tastes. Maybe I am hooked.

"Hey Darrell, you got a live one here," the voice says coming from behind my ass.

"Read the cuff, boys. This one is all mine," Darrell says. "Come on, it's time I show you what a big cock is all about." He takes my hand and wraps it around his cock, "Don't let go of that," and starts walking towards the bathroom.

We get into the bathroom and he opens a stall door and pushes me inside. He yanks my shorts down and then my panties. My hard cock flops in his face.

"You see that? You got that from sucking cock and drinking cum. Just remember that. That makes you gay. You might try to fool yourself, but you can't fool me. You're hooked on dick."

He takes my cock in one hand, my balls in the other. He leans down and runs his tongue along my balls.

"Oh my god!" I sing out. His tongue feels so good. I have never had anyone do that to my balls. Even though he is holding it with his hand, my dick twitches and pulses with a life of its own.

"Such a pretty little cock," he says just before he opens his mouth and takes every last inch straight down his throat.

It was incredible. I thought I was going out of my mind. My cock had been sucked hundreds of time, but never like that. Shit! I looked down and watched my entire cock disappear between his lips on each pass. He was a master cocksucker.

He pulled my cock free, held it firmly in his hand and looked up at me. "You loved sucking my dick...didn't you?"

He waited until I answered. I didn't know what it all meant. I was so confused. But sucking his cock was the hottest thing I had ever done. I didn't want to think about what that meant. But it was true, what else could I say? I just gave in. "Yes YES!"

He took my cock back in his mouth and sucked. I was slipping out of control. I wanted to cum so bad. It all felt so good.

He pulled it from his mouth, "You want me to fuck you...don't you?"

I look down at him. "YES," I scream.

He licks my cock one last time and says, "And what did I tell you about that?"

His words from earlier ring in my ears, "I will love that the most..."

He looks at me and smiles, "That's right. You will. Turn around."

I turn around before I talk myself out of it. He pulls me down on his lap. I feel him reach underneath me, take his cock and rub it between my ass cheeks. I can't imagine what it will feel like, can't imagine it will fit, but I can't think of anything else.

In one swift move, I feel his entire cock goes straight up my ass! My brain lights on fire. All I can think about is that huge cock inside of me.

"Take a deep breath," he whispers. "Just relax..." I am frozen on his cock. I take a few deep breathes and feel my panic starting to subside. I can't believe I have this huge cock inside me, filling me up. My breathing gets under control, I start to relax. Suddenly I am swept with the most powerful emotions. He has completely dominated me; I am utterly submissive to his will.

I spread my legs wider, position my hands on his thighs for balance and tentatively move forward. I can feel his cock moving inside me as I do.

It's so erotic. I push back and feel it going deeper. I move my legs trying to get a better angle. I start rocking back and forth gently feeling his cock move inside me.

I start fucking myself using his cock and it is so good. The more I move, the better it feels and the easier it is to relax. I experiment by taking bolder moves feeling his huge cock wiggle around inside me. It feels so fucking good. I look down between my legs and watch his cock disappear inside me. My head is spinning, my brain is on fire; I have never been hornier in my life.

I start bouncing on his cock, gently at first. But then that feels so good I turn it up a notch. Now I am bouncing wildly on that huge cock. I have that whore feeling again. It is much stronger this time. Soon I am pulling almost all the way off before plunging back down trying to get every last inch inside me.

Suddenly I hit something inside me, something that shoots lightening bolts straight to my brain!

"Oh my god!" I scream. My mind is a blur. I look down at my cock to see it oozing cum. I see his balls underneath mine. It is totally wild.

I bounce up and down again trying my best to hit that spot. Every time I do more cum leaks from my cock. I had no idea this could happen. My head is spinning. My cock is slapping against my thighs leaking big dabs of cum.

"Fuck that cock...FUCK THAT COCK!" I hear from beneath me. I keep hitting that spot and each time I do makes my cock feel like it is going to explode. I thought having a cock in your ass was supposed to be bad. There was nothing bad about this. I can't get enough of being Darrell's little whore.

Suddenly I notice this hard cock poking through a hole in the stall wall, which is quickly followed by another on the other side.

"Do it gay boy. DO IT. Suck those cocks!" Darrell barks.

I slip my hand over one and start stroking while I take the other in my mouth. "Don't let him cum in your mouth. That's for me and me alone."

I am struck by how much smaller the cock in my mouth is than Darrell's. I can easily take it all the way down and find my lips in his pubes, which surprises me. I start working that cock while bouncing on Darrell's and it is simply outrageous.

I can hear the owner moan, even though I don't have the slightest clue who he is. I just want to make him cum and cum hard.

His grunts grow louder and I realize he is about to climax. I pull my mouth off just in time. He screams as the first rope of cum laces my face.

I point it away from me and pump him hard with my hand shooting his cum on the floor.

"That's it gay boy, pump that cock. You are so hooked!" Darrell yells thrusting his cock into me. "Now the other one! Do the other one!"

I turn to the other one. I open my mouth and go all the way down on him until I feel his cock hit the back of my throat. I can feel cum dripping down my face as I suck.I learn how to wiggle just right so that Darrell's cock hits that place inside me, that place that drives me wild.

I am such a whore, such a cock whore. I can feel the guy is about to cum and pull free. I pump his cock really hard and he screams ejecting volley after volley against the wall.

Now spent, the cock disappears like the other one did. I half expect more to show up, but they don't. I put my hands back on Darrell's thighs and concentrate on his cock in my ass. I am totally relaxed now and his cock is so fucking wonderful. I am being fucked, fucked like a little girl and it feels great! My cock is so fucking hard.

"You're hooked on that big dick...aren't you gay boy?" Darrell whispers.

"Hell yes...Yes I am," I say unable to lie. He reaches around for my nipples and pinches them. "Fuck me, FUCK ME!" It was total surrender.

"Now I am going to make you mine!" He thrusts up hard, right against that sweet spot. It's like the lights went out. My body responded completely involuntarily releasing the most powerful stream of sperm straight out the end of my cock, which landed several feet away on the door to the stall. It was the most incredible, erotic and pleasurable thrill I have ever had.

"Holy fucking shit!" I scream watching cum splat against the door. The endorphins flooded my brain just as his next thrust hit the sweet spot again. And that demanded another, just as generous amount of sperm to gush out the end of my cock with such force, such volume, that it too sprayed all over the stall door.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" I cry in disbelief, thrilled to have experienced it again. His huge cock has taken control of my body. His huge cock is making my body do things it has never done before.

With the greatest of ease, he thrusts his cock repeatedly against that spot, each time causing my cock to erupt in a volcano of sperm.

"YES, YES, YES!" I scream thrashing on the end of his cock completely out of control. Sperm is flying out of my cock in great volumes.

Suddenly Darrell grabs my hips hard, pulls me down on his cock as he thrusts one last time.

"ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!" he screams. I can feel his cock exploding inside me. I can feel his sperm filling my insides. I am deliriously impaled upon his exploding cock, getting one hot ejection of cum after another as his orgasm plays out. It literally blows my mind.

Then everything slows down. I fall back against him as we both try to catch our breath. My mind is floating, my body is completely depleted. I feel like I have reached some mystical state that only Zen masters experience.

I realize that I am hopelessly addicted to what just happened.

"Let's go home. I have the cutest little stockings waiting for you..."

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,717 Followers
12