The Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers

Mary realized that he was serious and that her mouth was hanging open again. A little voice in the back of her head was yelling, "What are you waiting for." Her common sense was appalled. "But.... But.... Uh...." Mary stammered.

"There's no but about it. It's either or with no but to it." Jerry said. "We could make it an offer of a job and a little financial assistance to start with, if you need time to think about it, otherwise, pack a bag and let's get out of here. We can come back for the rest of your things later."

"What about love?" Mary heard herself asking.

"What about it? You thought you had it here, but found out you were wrong. Come with me and we'll start with a fresh slate and see where it leads us. Neither of us has to make any promises, but I will. I promise that no matter what happens between us, I will take care of you and help you all I can until you're on your feet. Other than that, I don't think either of us can make any other promises right this minute." Jerry said with feeling.

Mary was off the bed before she realized it. She froze and then turned slowly to look at Jerry, her mind going a mile a minute. He lay there looking back at her, waiting to see what she would do or say next. She took a deep, deep breath and then sat down at her computer. What she typed, didn't take long and then the printer hummed to life.

Then she stood up from the chair and turned around slowly, a big smile on her face as she moved over to the bed and crawled in on top of Jerry. She straddled his hips and settled her hot wet sex down over his long thick, hard dick.

He started to say something but she covered his mouth and whispered, "There's nothing more to say, not about the future anyway. For now, we're going to take it one day at a time and right this minute, I'm going to take my life in my hands and see just how much of this damned thing I can stuff in my little pussy."

Mary grinned as she slid her hips back and forth, coating his shaft with her slippery juices. Once she had the bottom side done, she reached down and lifted him up until his dick was behind her ass, then she rubbed up and down that side. She took care not to touch her clit to him as much as possible. Even so, she was on a hair trigger by the time she raised his shaft to a vertical position and rubbed the head round her opening.

With a loud moaning groan, she fitted the big head to her opening and slowly lowered her weight onto it. She heard Jerry moan loudly as the big head suddenly snapped through and entered her. Mary was cumming with rapid fire orgasms. Each time her hips jerked, she settled farther down on his shaft, and the next orgasm would assault her senses.

Somewhere along the way, Jerry came, which only drove Mary higher into orgasmic bliss and deeper down onto his manhood. Then she was on her back with Jerry moving slowly and gently between her legs. Mary's body went into overdrive as she lifted her hips to meet him thrust for thrust. The universe turned into one great big fireworks display, with them at the center.

*****

Several hours later, Mary pinned a note to her husband's door and then picked up two travel bags and joined Jerry on the stairs. She kissed him sweetly on the lips and said, "Lead on." Then she followed him down the stairs and out the front door. To where she didn't know, but it was going to be one hell of an adventure, that was for sure.

*****

The next day, Mary's husband came home to an empty house and found the note on his door. He tore open the envelope and read:

"You're little chickadee is welcome to you. I found me a younger playmate and I'm happily going to play house with him. Don't worry about my things, I may come by to get them, or then again, I might not. I see a much happier future before me than I've had in a long time.

PS: If I don't get around to coming for my things, stick them up your ass with the rest of your shit.

Your, no longer loving, soon to be ex-wife

Mary

TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers
12