The Ghost and Mrs. Mayer

Story Info
A woman is violated by a spirit nightly.
1.9k words
3.97
40.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,370 Followers

My husband's a computer geek for an offshore drilling company, and that means he's gone for long periods, often weeks. I've learned to adjust to this and I find I'm the one who needs to make important decisions without him. We'd been looking for a house for so long I'd almost given up. The problem was I wanted a large house, something like the Cleavers lived in, and in this day and age even Beaver's family couldn't afford to live in their house. I told George that if I found one I wanted that we could afford I'd buy it even if he didn't get a chance to see it beforehand. The thing about my husband is he usually defers to my judgment on all matters so I wasn't too worried about buying something even as big as a house.

I received the call from my realtor on a Monday afternoon,

"Mrs. Mayer I may have found the house you're looking for but I have to warn you it does come with some baggage."

He told me he wouldn't tell me what was wrong with the house until after I looked at it. It was the house of my dreams, why was this man teasing me; there was no way we could afford this place.

"Here's the thing Mrs. Mayer, there was some trouble here and I guess no one wants it so they are willing to take a reduced bid that just might make it in your price range"

He went on to tell me of the tragedy that had occurred inside,

"Mrs. Harris, a lovely bride of only six months suddenly killed her husband during the night and when trying to kill herself she fell as she pulled the trigger missing her temple. The bullet entered her head to the side and although still alive, she is merely a vegetable with no hope of recovery. They court has ordered the estate sold to help defer her medical bills. You'll notice it remains as it was that fatal day with all of their belongings still inside."

The house had everything I'd always wanted, big kitchen with a formal dining room to the side, large den and upstairs were three bedrooms and two baths. Everything was perfect and I bought it on the spot including all of the furnishings.

The first night I was alone as usual, I was a bit frightened but yet exhilarated at the same time, the thought of maybe being alone with a ghost sent a sexual charge through me. Of course, I didn't believe in such hooey but when I went to bed, I began a fantasy of being taken by a spirit. Don't get me wrong I love my husband it's just I sometimes wish he were more assertive in our bed. Lately as I sleep alone, I masturbate while I think of pirates or some such ruffian taking me for their pleasure. I awoke in the morning naked; I must have taken my gown off during the night. I was on my back with my limbs stretched to the four corners of the bed and all of the covers were lying on the floor. I was drenched in sweat as were my sheets.

I got up to shower and couldn't believe how sore my arms and legs were, I must have put more into moving than I thought. After showering, I went to my closet still full of poor Mrs. Harris' clothes and I found the cutest dress, I swear it looked just like something Mrs. Cleaver would wear. I put it on and it fit perfectly, next I grabbed all of the sweat soaked bed linen and headed for my new laundry room down in the basement. I put them in the tub and as I always do, pulled my panties off and put them in also. That's when I noticed the locked door on the other side of the basement. I had asked the realtor what was inside and he said he had no idea. I remember seeing a key ring on what must have been Mr. Harris' chest of drawers, I ran upstairs and found them. After trying three or four keys, I found the one that worked.

I can't really tell you what I thought I might see inside but what I found was beyond belief. Inside was a dungeon, like something I had seen while surfing on the net. What were this couple doing down here? I felt a stirring in my loins as I looked at all of this equipment. I went to something I believed was called a bondage horse, I draped myself over it sticking my feet in the syrups and reaching further over I put my hands in into the stocks provided for them. I guess a gust of wind or something blew my dress up exposing my naked bottom. I lie there thinking how vulnerable I would be if locked up in this machine. My anus and vulva exposed to any and all, as I lie there helpless to stop them from doing as they please. I was imagining some man behind me roughly fingering my openings at the same time and suddenly I was climaxing untouched. I stood up feeling my fluids run down my legs and embarrassed I went out locking the door as I left.

I went to work and with so much to catch up due to all the time off I took dealing with my new house I soon forgot about my dungeon. I got home late and to my horror found no power when I got inside me new house. Luckily, I had a small flashlight and when I remembered the breaker box was down in the dungeon made my way to see if I could fix the problem. I again unlocked the door and with the flash light saw the box. Just as I reached out to open the panel, the dungeon door slammed with a bang. I screamed and dropped my flashlight at the same time. I must have fainted because when I came to the lights were back on but I was draped across that blasted horse. I must have tripped first hitting my head and then falling on that horse. It had to be a wind that blew the door shut, I mean, what else could it have been. Then I remembered this morning when the same wind blew my dress up. As soon as I could, I would have to find the source of that breeze and get it repaired.

That night as I slept, I had what I could only call orgasmic nightmares of a rough handed man using me for his pleasure. The dream was so real I could still remember the man's face when I woke up. I also remembered his fetid breath as he put his mouth on mine forcing his tongue deep inside while he violated me with his monster penis. Yet with all these vile acts I could only think of the pleasure I received from the liberties he took with me. As I leaned against the wall of my shower letting the hot spray wash away, the memories of my dream I decided I had to quit my swashbuckling fantasies and get on with my real life.

My husband surprised me by coming home that very day. He loved the house, as I knew he would but was shocked by the dungeon and said he would clean that room out right away. I decided not to upset him more so I said nothing about my dreams. With all the other things we needed to do, we just never got around to getting down to the basement and so the room sat. Before I knew it, his furlough was over and he was headed back to another sea somewhere. The whole time he was home, I didn't have any strange dreams and to be honest I had missed them. The vanilla sex my husband and I had just couldn't compare with the wild fantasy sex of my dreams. In a strange way I was looking forward to my first night alone and curious as to what might happen.

My curiosity was rewarded with another night of wild sexual dreams and I awoke naked, exhausted, and sore. My wrists and ankles were red as if they had been bound. My vagina felt as if someone had violated it with a broomstick. Still with all this discomfort I, felt somehow satisfied almost contented. Was this a ghost or just my vivid imagination? I couldn't tell and I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the truth or not.

The next night I made up my mind to just relax and enjoy what was happening to me, I even went to bed naked, and I felt exposed. My dreams were surreal as I gave myself to my mystery being as he came to me in a haze. He was forceful, taking what he wanted, as many times as he wanted. I awoke with a start and that was when I realized I wasn't in my bedroom. No, I was in the dungeon and I was strapped into the bondage horse. I began to panic I couldn't free myself and I thought even if someone would come into the room to free me the first thing they would see would be my exposed genitalia. I turned and glanced at the door and that was when I noticed that it not only was closed it was barred from the inside. At this moment I knew what was happening to me was neither a fantasy nor a dream. As I starred at my bound wrists, I knew I couldn't have done this myself. I felt a presence behind me up close against my naked flesh and I realized I was about to be violated once again. I became very frightened yet at the same time I felt my vagina tingle and I could feel my juices trickling down my thigh. I waited with anticipation for his entry inside me but still I felt nothing, what this was thing waiting for. I felt something cold touching my anus and before I realized what was coming it was plunged deep into my bowls. I screamed with pain as I felt I was being ripped apart. It didn't take me long to realize that if I could relax my sphincter the pain was not so bad. I had never had anything inside me back there and to my surprise, I began to enjoy the full feeling. I even began pushing back wanting it deeper inside me. My vagina was on fire and I wished my hands were free so I could give myself some relief. The thing pressed his assault to a fever pitch and I heard myself scream out for more and then suddenly I climaxed and my body went limp.

I must have passed out for I woke up suddenly and found myself still draped across the horse but unshackled. I stumbled out the now opened door and upstairs to the bath. As the bathtub filled, I gazed at myself in the mirror and saw what looked like bite marks on my breasts. Upon further examination I saw my body was covered with them especially my vulva and anus. I lay in the tub soaking away the soreness of being strapped across that machine. I knew I had a decision to make. Did I want this monster to leave me alone, or did I want him to stay and use me for his pleasure and mine? I knew the answer when I realized I found myself hoping for my husband to stay away for a while longer.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,370 Followers