The Ghost of Mary Stevens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin knelt down and picked up another photograph. "This must be Jerome and the mistress then."

"Look at them side by side," Lydia said. "It's almost like the housemaid is glaring at Jerome, cursing him. He looks so miserable."

At that moment, a gust of wind blew open the door and carried dust from outside into their eyes. Rachel, shielded by her glasses, retorted, "well, looks like we have some ghost action." Kevin and Lydia gave Rachel a glare, and Rachel opted to walk away. "I'm going to find some ghosts," she said flippantly.

Rachel maneuverered through the house, stepping around the wreckage but admiring its construction. It was a nice house. She understood why anyone, especially a wronged woman, would be haunting. Not that she even believed it.

She climbed her way through the kitchen and parlour, and decided to make it to the upstairs. It was treacherous with all the rotted wood, but there were incredibly rooms to behold all over the house; old bedrooms, beautiful brass fixtures in the bathroom. She climbed to the third floor, expecting to find the tower up there, and perhaps getting a nice vantage point of the street, to see some signs of life besides the couple she absolutely wanted to avoid. She could hear them on her earpiece and knew she wasn't missing anything.

"Hey R," Alex said over the earpiece. "Where are you. We're missing you."

"Up by the tower."

"Let's head up there," Lydia piped in. "We're getting good footage, but no signs of ghosts. At least not until post-production."

"Take your time," Rachel cautioned. "There's a lot to see on the way up."

Rachel caught sight of the entrance to the tower and headed that way, hoping to have at least one quiet moment before the haunting of Lydia and Kevin began. She noticed an odd glow coming from the room, which caused her to hasten her step on the dusty but ornate rugs beneath her feet. As the light shifted, Rachel ignored the peeling and tattered wallpaper and focused her eyes on the glow, which revealed itself to be an oddly pristine room. The windows to the street were completely fogged up, but the room itself was intact. A comfortable armchair welcome her and there was an incredible collection of literature before her, and even more, intricate drawings of flowers on the wall, ornately framed. Against the wreckage of the rest of the house, this was pristine.

Rachel sat in the chair; sitting for the first time since she had stepped out of the car. Its cushion was surprisingly intact, and it was relaxing for her. She used the moment of ease to look around the wall. What she had initially taken to be flower sketching weren't flowers at all but an incredible collection of watercolour and coloured pencil paintings of vaginas, of all sorts, shapes, and sizes. This was like a monument to the female form.

Rachel's inclinations toward the injustices of Mary Stevens stirred. She could not believe that she signed on to produce some story about an angry woman. This story was about a woman who loved another woman, believed in her own virtue as a woman, not some shrew whose haunted visage chased kids away because they made a mess of her home. She felt a kindred spirit with Mary, and was reminded of the pleasure she had last night; an independent self-made woman, giving herself pleasure.

The moment of relaxation in the lit room gave Rachel a sense of pleasure as she felt a tingling between her legs, reminded of that warm feeling the night before. She forgot for a moment where she was, that she had an ear piece in, and became to massage her nipples over her blouse with her left hand and unbuttoned her pants with her right. She wet her finger tips with her mouth and slid her hand down the front of her pants, into her underwear and began to play the lips of her vagina, gently massaging her lower lips with her moistened fingers. Rachel closed her eyes and set her head back in her chair, giving over to the moment.

What she had failed to realized in this moment of pleasure was that the curtains around her were swaying, the light flickering a bit. Rachel couldn't notice over the warmth that had come over her body, the purring moans she was letting out. She was never one to forget the job like this, but something was coming over her. She felt her hair blow to one side and her next exposed. The wind brushed against the nape of her neck, softly, erotically. It seemed to whisper something to her. "Give in to your pleasure." Rachel moaned deeply.

She loosened her body and leaned deeper into the chair, throwing her arms over her head, as if there was a warm wind that was taken care of all of this touching before her. She had no idea what was going on but was too enraptured with the feeling of pleasure radiating through her body. The air moved and she felt her bloused fly over her head. Her bra exposed, her nipples getting erect through it.

Her pants fell to her knees too. She wasn't touching herself, she wasn't in control, and she didn't care. Everything felt incredible. "Enjoy yourself. Female pleasure is divine pleasure." She heard the wind speaking again. Her body was growing hot all over, sweat dripping down her neck. Shrieking moans emitting from somewhere deep inside her body.

"Rachel? Rachel? What's going on?" The voices on her earpiece shouted as their footsteps clamoured upstairs. "We're coming. Don't move. And keep that camera up, Alex."

Rachel paid no mind. But her film crew was fighting a galeforce wind to get to the tower where the light emitted. They felt the house shaking. And the struggled, holding against the wall, climbing the stairs and forcing their bodies down the hallway toward Rachel's shrieks. The three fully dressed members of the party were shocked by what they say.


Rachel was fully nude at this point, her clothing floating in the air, her legs spread wide open in the arm chair as if she was being fucked. But there was nothing there. She was just shrieking in pleasure. The curtains of the room were blowing as if there was a hurricane, but Rachel felt no mind.

"I'm getting the fuck out of here," Alex shouted, dropping the camera and fleeing down the stairs.

"What the fuck?" Lydia shouted. "We have to help her!" Grabbing Kevin's hand, she pushed into the room, where the air suddenly felt still, calm despite the racket that was surrounding them and the billowing curtains in the very same room.

Rachel knew she should be humiliated. Her pants down to her knees and her blouse on the floor, fondling her erect nipples in a haunted house. But she was in ecstasy and did not care that these people were seeing her like this. Even with the incredulous look on their faces.

"Worship her," a nebulous voice said to the camera crew.

Unknowingly, Kevin and Lydia obliged, immediately forgetting their urge to capture the ghosts or save Rachel. They mechanically marched toward Rachel while unbuttoning their own clothes. They knelt down and the foot of her chair and began massaging her long stems. Lydia kissed her feet and sucked on her left big toe, maintaining sharp focus on Rachel's face. She didn't know why, but she needed to make sure Rachel was experiencing pleasure.

They took pleasure in Rachel's body. She was a woman of forty yes, but Kevin had forgotten how beautiful Rachel was. Tall, with sleek tanned skin, softly defined features, wide hips and luscious breasts and a behind. Her labia was a real woman's: delicately hairy with flower-like lips, revealing a world of pleasure. Kevin, stripped down to his boxer shorts, revealed his lightly hair chest and surfer's build. His five o'clock shadow on his defined jaw began to kiss her feet. Lydia, stripped to her bra and panties, with a body similar to Rachel's but younger, also went in to heed the command of the otherworldly voice.

"Oh Kevin, you've never licked me lick this before," Rachel moans. But when she looked down, Kevin is nowhere to be seen, but rather felt. And it was Lydia, lapping her tongue between Rachel's thighs. Her head firmly planted in there as she gently guides the tip of her tongue between Rachel's lips. She ran the wet tip around the full spectrum of Rachel's labia. With each trip around the circumference, she would dart her tongue in quickly, once or twice, almost magically knowing exactly where Rachel's clitoris was. As she felt Rachel's body relax more and more, her vagina getting wetter and wetter, she knew to keep going.

Unknowingly, their bodies began to float, Lydia's face planted between Rachel's legs. The two women began to pant while they were engrossed in one another's pleasure. Kevin's body remained, his back pinned to the floor, and he was stripped of his boxer shorts, revealing a thick bush from which a hard white cock emerged. "Give them your phallus," he heard. "Your body is meant for their pleasure."

Unaware of what he was doing, the two women landed on top of Kevin's outstretched body. Rachel's relaxed vagina slid atop of Kevin's cock, while Lydia's aroused vagina landed on his face. He plunged his tongue inside of her, probing her clitoris. The three formed a triangle, with Kevin's body supporting the two women. Although he didn't know what was happening, he wasn't focused on his body, just providing a feeling for the other two women. He was silent while they moaned deep in clitoral stimulation as they rode his body together like a bucking bronco. The two women, despite their contempt for one another, leaned into toward each other, focusing their orgasmic power as the kissed, swapping saliva deeply and passionately.

Lydia began to fondle Rachel's breasts. Her perfect peaches bounced up in down in Lydia's hands, aided by the force of Kevin's pelvic thrusts. Lydia dove her head in and began sucking on Rachel's wide nipples, which had become erect from all of this touch. Rachel moaned and grabbed Lydia's head, pulling her tightly.

"You both need to make me cum!" She shouted.

Neither of them registered any words, but they attended to Rachel's body even more, fucking harder and sucking deeper. She loved the feeling of it all. Her back arched, her neck extended upward. She felt like she was floating. And lo, she was. They all were.

Kevin's cock plowed faster and faster into her vagina, rocking her whole body. This wasn't just clitoral stimulation; it was a whole body fuck. Lydia sent her hands down there as well, probing Rachel's asshole. She had never felt this before, but the feeling of a long delicate finger in there, the feeling of a mouth on her breasts, the cock inside of her, she had never felt so good. She had never felt anything this intense.

Lydia's actions on Rachel were powered by the feeling of Kevin's tongue inside of her. He slavishly attended to her clitoris, moving his tongue around in ways Lydia had never felt, and ways Kevin did not know about. It was as though he had learned about female anatomy in brand new ways.

"I worship your body," Lydia shouted into Rachel's nipples. "Your orgasm is my only goal."

"Female orgasm is king," Kevin said, as if possessed. "Shower me with your juices."

Rachel moaned deeply, summoned by the power of female worship that was in the room. She let out a guttural scream and her body began to quake, as if she was having a seizure. Her breasts bounced and slapped into Lydia's face, her pelvis drove into Kevin's cock, and he was deeper inside a woman than he had ever been, and then she pushed off of him, letting out a long, high-pitch scream. She felt like she was exploding, and she was: a gush of liquid spewed out of her, onto Kevin's naked body. Lydia joined in sync. Her pitch was even higher, she begun to shake. She too emitted a stream of fluid from between her legs, convulsing in the intensity of an earth shattering orgasm.

"Worship the female orgasm," Kevin said, possessed. Glass shattered around them, the frames on the drawing breaking, shredding through the curtains in the room.

In the mess of the glass and liquid, Kevin nor Lydia nor Rachel knew what happened to them, and their bodies settled to the ground, falling into a lull.

A warm wind brushed over each of them and they heard something together. "Worship the female orgasm." Each individual fell to sleep.

+++

Rachel was the first to wake up to the sun rising, and was confused to find the mess before her. Even more confused to find that the three of them were waking up without any clothing on surrounded by broken glass and dust that had somehow failed to touch their exposed bodies.

She peeled her body off the ground and wondered, "what the hell happened in here." Lydia stirred as well, and Rachel caught her in her eye, grabbing a garment of clothing to hide her breasts while she gazed at Lydia's bouncy twenty-something breasts.

"What happened?" Lydia said, scratching her head.

"I'm just as confused as you." Rachel replied, throwing her some clothes. "I think we just need to get dressed and get out of here."

Rachel and Lydia both dressed, and the younger woman kicked Kevin. "Get up. She said. We slept through the night."

"And where is Alex?" Lydia asked.

She realized that her phone had been with her. It was down to 5% but it was flooded with messages from Alex.

"WTF!" "I'm sorry I left. Are you okay? Text me!"

"I made it home. I need to know you're safe. Check the camera for me."

"She's safe," Rachel replied. She caught a blinking light out of the corner of her eye and realized that the camera had been there all night, cast on all three of them as they slept in the nude.

"Looks like you got your footage at least," Rachel said, walking to pick up the camera. She cast it at Kevin's nude body, which seemed to have been covered with some ghostly slime. "Well something clearly happened to you, Kevin. It looks like Slimer barfed on you. Maybe we did catch the ghost sighting afterall."

Kevin patted his body in his groggy state, recognizing that he was nude and had some kind of snot in his smattering of chest hair and pubic hair.

"What the fuck!" he shouted, snapping into consciousness. "Where are my clothes? We need to get the fuck out of here."

"Chill out, hero," Rachel said. "We're fine. We just slept. We'll figure all of this out when we review the tape. I just hope it's not your porno or something."

Kevin shook his head and bent up, seeing his sticky body and flaccid cock, sensing his erratic energy, Rachel began to have a sense memory. She didn't really know what happen, but could tell that, despite her confusion, she felt great. She could see Lydia felt great, and Kevin, less so.

"Well, I'll pick this and bring it to Alex. We can see what happened later. I just think we need to get out of here."

The three marched out of the room and back through the wreckage of the home. As they walked out the front steps, the same child that had been biking past them was riding by again and stopped in his tracks.

"Are you kidding me?" He shouted. "You lasted a whole night in there. Didn't you feel the earthquake in there?"

Rachel had more of an inclination as to what happened. "We're big girls and boys," she replied. "Must just have more courage than your friends."

"Or more insanity," he shouted back as he sped away.

Lydia turned to her companions. "It is odd though, the mess that was in the house, and only Kevin was affected by it."

Kevin looked upset. Rachel replied, "Maybe it's just the feminist spirit of Mary Stevens." She stepped away from them and walked toward her car, reminded that she was officially done with her soon to be ex-husband.

Rachel opened her car door and started to get in. She was ready to put this night to bed, to forget all the strangeness, but there was an incredible feeling in her body. And it produced a comment so out of character for her, she didn't know why she said it. Shouting toward her ex, "Oh, Kevin. I can see why you left me for Lydia." She put two fingers up to her mouth in a V formation and licked between them. His face went white, as if he had seen a ghost.

Rachel popped her head in her car, started it up, and drove home with a glow she hadn't felt in years. The future would be good.

12