The Ghosts Made Us Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fully clothed, got it Poppy," I said.

"You look worried Brett," laughed Poppy. "Again, just think about how much worse this would be for both of us if I was on my period like last week."

"Yeah," I agreed. While it would have been awkward at best for me to shower with Poppy while she was menstruating, at least it might have helped in my losing battle to stop getting a hard on.

Poppy stepped her bare feet into the shower recess, and I followed her in there, closing the door behind ourselves. My battle to stop myself from getting an erection was completely lost as Poppy immersed herself under the showerhead, got the soap and began to lather herself up.

Although Poppy and I obviously did not touch each other while we were showering, being in such a tight confined space and naked up went my cock despite my horror and soon I sported a full-on erection. Watching Poppy shower, her beautiful dark skin, her bare breasts and her bum lathered up with white soap looked so hot especially as soapy water ran down her long legs to her bare feet. My dick throbbed as I watched Poppy washing her pussy, her dark bush of pubes saturated and filled with soap and bubbles.

I was terrified about how Poppy would react to my erection, she had to have seen it, would she freak? But Poppy said nothing, just continued to wash her fanny like I wasn't there. She was certainly fastidious about having a clean vagina that was for sure.

Again, I tried to cool myself down and thought once more about what things would have been like if this had been last week when it was Poppy's time of the month. Seeing Poppy's sanitary pad with blood stains on it, menstrual blood running down my stepsister's legs and dripping directly onto the shower floor from her vulva, imagining this should have put an instant end to my erection, and prevented me from getting another one for at least a week. Unfortunately thinking about Poppy's periods made me think about Poppy's vagina, and thinking about Poppy's pussy sent more blood to my groin.

I reminded myself that the area between Poppy's legs was completely off-limits to me, and that my erection was therefore a waste of time, I couldn't do anything with it, but still my cock throbbed. Even looking at the shower floor didn't help, because I could see Poppy's pretty bare feet.

Still seemingly oblivious to my excitement, Poppy asked me casually, "Brett, could you please pass me the soap?"

"Sure Poppy," I said, passing her the bar.

"Thanks Brett," said Poppy. She took the soap in her hand, but it slipped out of her wet fingers and onto the shower floor.

"Oops," said Poppy, immediately turning over to pick it up.

While it was difficult to control my excitement before, it was now impossible as Poppy's tall figure was now bent over, her arse thrust high in the air, her fanny close to my face. Through wide eyes I could see between Poppy's legs, and how her bright pink pussy visible through all her pubic hair contrasted with her dark skin. Poppy's vagina was long and slim, with perfect symmetry to her oval-shaped fanny flaps.

Poppy's genitals were a wonderful sight indeed, and as an added bonus Poppy's bum cheeks had parted and I had a view of her tight, star-fish shaped anus. The opening to her bowels like her vagina was bright pink in color, again contrasting with the rest of her skin. Even the skin that separated Poppy's front bottom from her back bottom was the same mocha, Middle-Eastern skin tone over the rest of her body.

I was worried my dick might lose control completely and I would ejaculate everywhere, and given the confined space of the shower possibly all over my nude stepsister. But fortunately the sight of Poppy bent over with her bum thrust in the air didn't last long as she straightened up having retrieved her soap. However, what Poppy did with the soap -washing herself between the cheeks of her bare bottom - did not cool my ardor, it only made it worse as I saw Poppy's fingers touching her private anal area.

Poppy and I rinsed off, then I turned off the shower as we stepped out and took towels to dry off before bed. My cock certainly seemed to appreciate the sight of Poppy drying herself between her legs and removing the residual water from her bush. Poppy looked directly at me as she did this, she would have had to have seen my erection, but said nothing at all.

Did she not notice, or did see my erection and did not interpret it as me being turned on by seeing her naked? I knew Poppy was naïve, but this seemed too much even for her.

I certainly enjoyed watching Poppy take her clean, flowery white full brief panties, step her bare feet into them and pull them up, adjusting the knickers around her box and her bum so they were nice and comfortable. As Poppy put on her over-sized tee-shirt with the cute cartoon frog on the front her tits and her knickers were now obscured before, and as I joined Poppy at the sink to brush our teeth the bulge in my boxer shorts went from resembling a marquee to a standard tent, then subsided altogether as we cleaned up and exited the bathroom, placing our underwear into our respective clothes hampers and putting away our other clothes.

Everything seemed normal enough, so I said to Poppy, "Will you be okay to go to bed now, Poppy?"

Before my stepsister could answer, we could hear footsteps coming up the stairs and the light in my bedroom turned off on its own. More un-nerving, Poppy and I both caught sight of a shadow like figure against the wall. It was ill-defined and we only saw it for less than a second, but it was enough to terrify Poppy, and to be honest me too.

"Brett, can you please sleep in my room tonight?" Poppy pleaded, her big brown eyes full of fear. "Sometimes the ghosts bother me in bed at night, they pull back my covers, pull at my hair and even touch my feet. If you're in there with me, they might not get me."

I nodded. "Sure Poppy, I guess I can sleep in your chair or get a mattress and sleep on the floor if it stops you being scared at night."

There came the sound of something moving around in the attic, the eerie noises audible just above our heads on the ceiling and Poppy looked increasingly scared.

"Actually Brett, could you please sleep in my bed with me?" Poppy pleaded, her eyes wide. "It would make me feel much safer."

Again, it was something that my bad side really wanted to do, but which my good side told me was inappropriate. Like being in the bathroom when my stepsister went to the loo, and actually showering with her.

I shook my head. "I don't know about that Poppy, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Please Brett," Poppy pleaded, tears beginning to well in her eyes as the eerie noises continued in the attic. "All we'll be doing is sleeping in the same bed, nothing else."

"Okay then, if it will make you feel less scared," I said reassuringly.

"It will," said Poppy.

I turned off the remaining lights, collected my wallet and keys from my room so they had less chance of being moved by sticky-fingered ghosts during the night and now the only light illuminated was Poppy's bedside reading lamp. I put my wallet and keys on the bedside table, and Poppy swung her bare feet into bed, me seeing her knickers as she did so.

Climbing into bed beside my stepsister was something I thought I would never do, and I reminded myself that I was just doing it to reassure Poppy and make her feel safer so she could sleep during the night.

Poppy's bed was a single bed, and Poppy and I were both tall young adults, so it was a bit tight sharing the bed together. I felt one of Poppy's bare feet against my lower leg, and again it caused a reaction in my groin. Once again, I told myself to behave as my erection began to rise.

In the hallway outside, we again heard the eerie phantom footsteps on the floorboards and Poppy looked at me appreciatively. "Thanks again for everything this evening Brett. You helping me when I was scared is so kind of you."

"Please Poppy, it's the least I could do," I said.

"You've always been so nice to me Brett," said Poppy, regarding me with her innocent big brown eyes. "Ever since we were kids, you always used to stand up for me against bullies and people who were mean to me."

"Well, I like you Poppy, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met."

"That's so sweet, I really like you too Brett." Poppy smiled, but then her pretty face fell and she looked a little upset. "I just wish your Dad and your brother liked me too."

"Oh, they like you too Poppy, they just have different ways of showing it," I tried to reassure my naïve stepsister.

There was no fooling Poppy this time today, however. "Your Dad always seems very short with me. And Simon can't stand to be around me. I know they like Mum and Jacob and even my Dad, it's just me they don't like."

"It's just their way, I wouldn't let it worry you," I said to Poppy, feeling her young body up against mind and more blood going to my groin as Poppy's bare feet touched my own under the covers.

"Well, at least you like me Brett," said Poppy. Her face then took on a mixture of emotions - amusement, excitement, nervousness and unless I was mistaken seductive - and she said, "Sometimes I think you really, really like me."

My heart skipped a beat, and I blushed. "No Poppy, no I don't like you in that way, I wouldn't ..."

Poppy put a look of fake surprise on her face. "Really? So I'm mistaken when I've seen you checking me out when I go past or looking upstairs when I go up wearing a skirt? And you were really excited when we were in the shower earlier. You had an erection. A really big erection." Poppy giggled.

"I thought you didn't notice that!" I exclaimed, feeling most displayed.

Poppy giggled again. "Of course I noticed Brett. I couldn't miss it, I'm not blind. Mum is always telling me off for being naïve and maybe she's right sometimes, but what you just said then, if there was a naïve award for England in 1992 you would win it not me."

"You never said anything when we were in the bathroom," I said.

"Of course I didn't, I didn't want to embarrass you."

"I'm really sorry Poppy, I didn't mean to get an erection over you, it won't happen again," I said.

"Hey, don't worry about it," said Poppy. "I'm okay with it, you were naked, I was naked, we were in the shower together, its a natural reaction. And in fact, I'm better than okay with it. I liked it. I really liked it. It made me so horny in the shower, knowing that I was the one who caused you to have an erection."

"Really, I didn't notice," I said.

Poppy again got a fit of the giggles. "Of course you didn't, silly. I'm a girl, you can't see when I'm excited. But in the shower with you, between my legs I was getting so wet it felt like it does when I've got my period. You know what else? If you looked down my knickers right now you would see that I'm getting wet again. And I bet if I felt the front of your shorts you would be excited too."

Before I could do or say anything more, Poppy's right hand was at my groin, feeling my big boner through the soft fabric of my boxer shorts. "Oh yes, you're excited."

Poppy and I looked at each other, and without saying anything more we began to kiss. We were nervous at first, kissing shallowly on the lips, but soon we began to kiss more deeply, French-kissing with passion. I could taste Poppy's peppermint mouthwash as our tongues intertwined. We embraced, I could feel Poppy's hands running down my back and I did the same with her, unable to resist putting one hand under Poppy's over-sized tee-shirt and touching the soft cotton fabric of her teen panties.

Her stepbrother touching her knickers did not bother Poppy at all, in fact it turned her on all the more. She kissed me more passionately, and we embraced tighter, me feeling Poppy's bare toes tickling my feet. As my erection brushed against her thigh, Poppy giggled her girlish excitement, clearly anticipating what was to come.

As we continued making out, Poppy kicked off the bed covers so were now completely exposed and I could see her knickers up her cartoon frog tee-shirt. Needing to get some air, we stopped making out and separated from each other, Poppy sitting with her knees apart shamelessly showing off her knickers to me.

Poppy was very interested in the tent in my boxer shorts, and removed her tee-shirt, leaving her barefoot and naked apart from her white floral full-brief knickers. She indicated my erection. "Now I get to play with what I dream about playing with all the time."

"You wanted to do this before tonight?" I said, somewhat surprised.

"Of course, you're a handsome guy Brett, I really want to play with your cock and suck it, and when I dream about it I wake up with wet knickers in the morning," my topless stepsister said. "Now, how about you lie back and relax as I make my dreams - and probably your dreams by the way you look at me - come to life?"

No way was I going to debate this issue with Poppy, and soon my stepsister's eager hands were on my boxer shorts and removing them. I was now completely naked, sporting a massive hard on, which my stepsister regarded with her big brown eyes.

Poppy reached out for my erection and took it in her eager young hands. She teased my cock, playing with it in her fingers, tickling my balls with the other hand. Eventually her hand took a firm hold of my shaft and she began to jerk me off.

My stepsister giving me manual relief was like heaven and I was worried that I might lose control and ejaculate all over her hand, but Poppy soon changed her focus. She straddled me, one bare foot on each side of my torso, then lowered her knicker-covered bum down into my face as she leaned forward and took my dick in her mouth.

I could feel Poppy teasing the head of my penis with her tongue before she went down properly, sucking my cock with her eager enthusiasm. Fuck that felt good, and even better was having Poppy's bum in my face as she gave me a head-job. I could smell Poppy's young pussy through the cotton knickers she wore, and I had to remind myself not to cum in my stepsister's mouth as she gave me fellatio, I had to keep it in reserve for later.

After about five wonderful minutes of my stepsister sucking my dick, Poppy withdrew her mouth from my penis and smiled at me.

"Did you like that Brett?" she asked, her mischievous giggle in her voice.

"I sure did," I said, indicating my erection.

"Yeah, that's a bit of a giveaway," Poppy agreed. "So Brett, do you want to get into my knickers?"

"If I said no, would you believe me?"

Poppy shook her head. "No." She knelt on the bed next to me, making her knickers available to me. With trembling hands, I reached out and took her panty waistband, pulling it out and looking down my stepsister's knicker, perving at her pubes.

Poppy giggled. "I'm a bit hairy down there."

"Hairy girls are hotter," I said, to which Poppy giggled again.

My conscience tried to butt in and tell me it was wrong to put my hand down the front of my stepsister's pants, but I ignored it and slid my hand into Poppy's knickers. My fingers went through the forest of dark curly pubic hair over her mound, then I went deeper into her crotch.

My fingers soon found Poppy's wet and sticky vulva, clearly she was turned on. Using my index finger, I traversed Poppy's twat, feeling her feminine wetness grow at my touch. Pushing deeper into Poppy's vagina, I found her clitoris and my stepsister squealed in delight as I touched her there, her bare toes clenching.

"That feels so good!" she exclaimed, as I decided to put my other hand to good use, sliding it down the back panel of Poppy's knickers and fondling her bum. My fingers went deeper into the back of Poppy's panties, and between the cheeks of her bottom, eventually making contact with her tight anus.

Poppy squirmed at the touch to the opening to her bowels, looking surprised.

"You don't like that?" I asked.

"No, it's great, just please don't put your fingers up into my rectum, it's a bit personal for me," said Poppy.

"Okay, I won't do anything you don't like," I assured Poppy.

With one hand fingering Poppy's front bottom and the other her back bottom, my stepsister was getting wetter and wetter between her legs and the inevitable was now here. I withdrew my hands from Poppy's genitals, my fingers covered in my stepsister's sticky pussy juice, the musty feminine odor of vagina driving me wild.

Poppy let out a shy, coy and nervous giggle as I took off her knickers, and I now admired my stepsister in her full nudity. Her pretty Middle-Eastern looks and fine figure were a sight to behold as I anticipated fucking her properly.

Poppy sat with her legs open showing her vagina too me, when both of us paused at the same moment, the same concern crossing both our minds. We were about to have sex, but Poppy was not on the pill nor was I wearing a condom. Each of us knew what the other was thinking. However, the solution was an easy fix.

"Don't worry Poppy, I've got this covered," I assured my stepsister, reaching into my wallet and from a compartment removing a condom, which I unwrapped.

I had thought how bad it would be if I got into bed with a pretty girl who let me into her knickers but we had no protection, so kept this condom just in case. I never anticipated the pretty girl would be my own stepsister, but this was the reality.

Poppy looked impressed as I put the condom onto my erection. "You're well prepared Brett and you weren't even a boy scout growing up."

I joined my stepsister on the bed, and again we made out, this time my roaming hands fondling Poppy's massive young breasts, stroking her pubic hair and caressing her bare bottom. Poppy in turn teased my condom-covered cock, until she rolled onto her back, opened her knees and spread her legs wide, making herself available to me.

My mouth watered as I took in the wonderful sights between Poppy's legs; her dark pubic hair, her pretty pink vagina and just below this her pink rosebud-like anus. I climbed atop of my stepsister and mounted her in missionary position, before sliding my cock up into the tight confines of her young pussy, Poppy breathing heavily as I filled her.

As I got comfortable inside my stepsister I could feel how hot she was even through the rubber of the condom. I leaned forward, the curls of hair on my chest tickling Poppy's nipples and we kissed, before I pushed deeper into her, Poppy gasping and her bare toes clenching the sheet.

I ground my cock in Poppy's pussy, withdrew slightly then pushed up deep inside her again, me feeling how wet my stepsister was getting down there, and the look of delight on her pretty face showed how much she was enjoying it. The smell of Poppy's aroused vagina in the bedroom added to the pleasure.

Some people have natural sexual chemistry, others do not and despite being stepsiblings, Poppy and I fell into the former category. Sometimes we fucked slow and sexual, me deep inside Poppy and pushing against her cervix, both of us kissing and caressing, Poppy's big boobies against my chest. Poppy would put her long legs to good use, wrapping them tight around my torso, rubbing her pretty bare feet against my back.

Other times we went hard and fast, fucking like a pair of rabbits, Poppy thrusting her pussy forward as I pushed my dick up hard into her cunt, a very wet and sticky Poppy moaning as she writhed on her back, her pubic hair intertwining with mine during coitus, Poppy's fabulous teenage tits bouncing up and down.

I could not accurately say how long Poppy and I were fucking in the missionary position. I think it was some 10 or 15 minutes, and the best 10 to 15 minutes of my life to date before Poppy went rigid, her face contorted and her bare toes clenched tight.

"Yes!" Poppy screeched as she reached her climax, me thinking about how the muscles in her twat and her arsehole were tightening as she had her orgasm, my groin soaked by the flow of girl cum from Poppy's pussy.