The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers

"Yes Mistress" both Carla and Barry responded.

As they walked hand in hand down the street, Megan watched them from the window of the limo. Barry still had his limp cock hanging from the fly of his trousers and Carla was naked from the waist down with her skirt bunched around her hips and her breasts exposed for the world to see.

"I wonder how far my slaves will get" thought Megan with a grin.

She tapped on the window and gave the driver her address. As she sat back and straightened her clothes she looked forward to using her Gift again soon.

- The End -

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story feel free to check out my other offerings on this site. Please also feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you have for further tales!

Photos from female admirers are always very welcome!!!

English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers
12