The Gift Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it was, the answer to the dilemma I'd stumbled upon as my wedding ring had entered my mother's asshole. How could I do this behind Meagan's back? Mom had thrown me the solution. Including my wife. Suddenly, the vision of Meg and my mother fucking filled my consciousness. Tribbing, joined by a strap-on, eating each other out whilst I watched on, participated. Was it possible? It would take work but well worth the effort. I looked at my mother and smiled. "It looks like we've got some planning to do!"

Mom came to me beaming. "There's another thing Honey."

"Oh?" I smiled, kissing her neck.

"When I came. Did 'it' surprise you?"

I knew she was referring to the squirting. "Well, I know I loved it!"

She cast her eyes down to the package the christmas lingerie had come in and laughed. "It's ironic you know. The present that brought us together. Your father's pet name for my pussy was the 'gift box' because, well, you know, my squirting!"

I thought of her cumming in my face, around my cock and it did seem apt, the special gift of her orgasm straight from the hot box that was her vagina. My cock hardened at the vision, my hand reaching down to press against her wet slit. "And what a gift it is Mom. What a gift box it is!"

The end.

*

(Written and edited on my phone so please forgive any errors overlooked.

And for those aware of my crossovers, the link is Mommy Issues.)

Thank you for reading.