The Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's account of first month-long gift.
7.7k words
4.44
88.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: May

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

With the party reaching its climax with the announcement of Jeff's yearlong gift the girls all left leaving just Jeff, Hannah, and myself.

I could tell that we were all nervous so I poured us all a round of drinks. After several minutes of uncomfortable silence Jeff finally spoke up.

"Well this gift didn't exactly come with operating instructions, how are we gonna do this?" Jeff asked.

"Well, for the next month you can do whatever you want with me or to me." Hannah said.

"So are you gonna be living here? What are we gonna do about work? I do have a wife, is she supposed to just go away for the next year? I think we need to figure this stuff out before we get in over our heads." Jeff said.

That's so like him. He's always so cool about things and thinks them through before jumping in.

"Well, I suppose I could live here for a month, that'd be no problem for me. We both work very similar schedules so we'll have most of the same time off. As for what Rebecca should do, I think this gift is as much for her as it is for you, so she should be as involved as she's comfortable being." Hannah said.

"What do you mean by involved?" I asked.

"That would depend on you and how comfortable you are with the woman of the month. If you were comfortable with it you could decide to be fully involved and have a month long threesome. Or if you didn't want to participate at all you could trade houses with the woman of the month and just disappear until the next month. Those are the extremes of course, and you could be anywhere in between. I know from talking to them at the party that Heather and Ashley have said that you have to be present for their months. You could be a spectator for 12 months if you're comfortable with that." Hannah said.

"Better than that she could be a camera person. She could use my video camera to capture the action on film." Jeff said.

"That's a great idea. You see sis, your level of participation is up to you, but your husband wants you to be there to get the enjoyment of seeing him enjoy his gift." Hannah said.

"Okay, I'll videotape it, but I'm not sure about being more involved than that. I mean I'm not bisexual." I said.

"With all the pussy you're gonna get over the next year you might be a hardcore lesbian by the end of this thing." Hannah laughed.

"I can guarantee that will never happen." I said.

"Tell me that a year from now." Hannah said.

"Well it's been a couple of hours since I was told that my wife wants me to fuck 12 beautiful women and the more I think about it the hotter I get so go grab the video camera so we can get Hannah out of those clothes." Jeff said.

I grabbed the video camera made sure it was ready for a long use and returned to the living room.

"Okay Hannah, strip for me." Jeff said.

"Do I get some music?" Hannah asked.

I hit play on the stereo and my sister probably became the first woman in history to do a striptease to Beethoven. She moved quite gracefully for a woman that was removing tight jeans and a skintight top.

She was wearing a matching red bra and panty set that really made her long red hair pop. When she took her bra off her breasts were beautiful. Her nipples were cute rosy pink little cones. The panties she was wearing were a thong that she peeled off slowly while facing away from Jeff and bending at the waist.

I had never seen a woman from this angle, it was amazing. Looking between her legs I could see the lips of her pussy. When she turned around she hooked her panties on the end of her left foot and lifted her leg straight out in front of her to offer them to Jeff.

He took them, lifted them to his nose and took in the aroma of her most intimate of areas.

"Since you've got me playing stripper how about a lap dance?" Hannah asked.

Jeff simply smiled and repositioned himself to allow her to better perform the lap dance.

I had heard about lap dances, but I had never seen one so when my little sister stepped up onto the couch straddling my husband's legs I was amazed.

Her perfectly shaved crotch was right at the level of Jeff's eyes and he tilted his head back as she wiggled her hips and moved her pelvis forward and backward slowly rubbing her pussy on his forehead.

She then lowered herself to her knees so that her breasts were in Jeff's face. She rubbed her breasts all over his face and did a fast little jiggle that quickly slapped him on either side of his face with the inner curvature of her breasts.

She then began grinding her crotch against his. I am no expert, but I would say that my baby sister had given a few lap dances in her time.

She turned around so that her ass was pushed back into Jeff's crotch and continued to grind.

I was more surprised than impressed with what Hannah was doing, but she seemed to be doing it well because Jeff had a huge smile on his face.

Hannah ground her crotch against his for a few minutes then she stood up, spun around, and sat down on the coffee table.

"How was that? I'm a little out of practice, I haven't given a lap dance since college so I hope I wasn't too rusty." Hannah said.

"That was great." Jeff said.

"You were a stripper in college?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh lighten up sis. So I stripped, it's not like I was a prostitute." Hannah said.

"It's just that I had no idea." I said.

"That's in the past and all that matters right now is how good she is at sucking cock." Jeff said.

My sister proved to be up to the challenge as she undid Jeff's belt and opened his pants with only her mouth. When she reached into his boxers and pulled out Jeff's cock Hannah gasped.

"Oh my. You weren't kidding, he is huge." Hannah said as she gently fondled Jeff's 9 1/2-inch super thick cock.

Hannah slowly stroked the entire length of Jeff's cock as it stiffened in her hands. She flicked her tongue on the tip and kissed all around the head. She then began licking the entire length from the base to the tip.

After treating Jeff's cock like some heaven sent lollipop for nearly ten minutes she opened her mouth and sucked the head between her lips.

For the next twenty minutes or so Hannah bobbed her head up and down on Jeff's cock as her hands stroked his shaft and massaged his balls. Her hard work was rewarded with a hot blast of thick sticky cum into her mouth.

"Mmm, that was tasty." Hannah said licking her lips.

"I'm glad you liked it, it's the house specialty." Jeff said.

"So how about taking care of me?" Hannah suggested.

"I've got a better idea. Why don't we have your sister take care of you." Jeff suggested.

"What?! No way." I said.

"Oh come on baby, I know she's your sister, but it isn't like you're gonna get her pregnant or anything." Jeff said.

"It's not that she's my sister, that doesn't bother me, after all I did set you up to fuck your sister, cousins, and even your own daughters. I don't want to do this because she's a woman, and I'm not bisexual, I told you that." I said.

"I know, I'm not asking you to become a lesbian, just to open yourself to new experiences. I know for a fact that tonight is the first night that either of us has had any kind of sex with someone besides each other. All I want is for you to share in this wonderful gift you have given me. If you do it this once and decide that you never want to do it again I won't ask you, but I think that if you do this you just might find that you enjoy it. Maybe not enough to seek women out for sex, but enough to be an active part of the activities of the next twelve months." Jeff said.

The smooth talking son of a bitch, he could talk me into anything. Of course I would have sex with women if he wanted me to. I'd do it even if I absolutely hated it, I simply can not say no to that man.

"Okay, I'll try it, but remember your promise, if I don't like it you won't ask me anymore." I said.

"I promise." Jeff said.

"Does she get to keep her clothes on? That doesn't seem fair." Hannah said.

"Right you are, why don't you undress her." Jeff said.

He took the video camera from me so that he could film as Hannah helped me to my feet and led me to the middle of the room. I had dressed nice for the party and hadn't had a chance to change so Hannah began by unbuttoning my silk blouse.

She carefully pulled it free from my skirt and tossed it to the floor. She then unzipped my skirt and slid it down over my hips to the floor. I was trembling as she went behind me to unclasp my white lacy bra. The cool feel of another woman's fingers on my skin was new to me. I was nervous but it was exciting to see the look in Jeff's eyes as he watched.

Hannah pulled my bra off slowly allowing her fingers to trail down each arm as she slid the straps off of my shoulders. My bra fell to the floor leaving me standing in front of my husband and my sister in just a tiny lace thong.

"These are very pretty panties, I like the look of the pattern along here." Hannah said gently dragging her finger along the edge of the material from my hip down towards my pussy.

My body shivered to have another woman touch me in such an intimate place. Hannah dropped to her knees in front of me and hooked her index fingers into the waist of my panties on either hip. She pulled them down slowly. I don't know if she was teasing Jeff or me, but if her intent was to agitate me it worked.

She pulled my panties down to my shaking knees and stopped.

"Oh such a pretty little garden you keep. I could never get mine to look right so I had to mow the entire lawn." Hannah said, referring of course to the way I keep my pubic hair trimmed. She removed her hands from my panties and ran them over the bristly hairs that I had trimmed just before the party.

After admiring my pubic hair for what seemed like an eternity she finally slid my panties down to my ankles and lifted one foot and then the other out leaving me completely naked.

"Okay sis, now you've gotta eat me." Hannah said flopping back on the couch and spreading her legs.

"I don't know how to." I said.

"Well we'll just learn as we go okay. First thing's first you've gotta get down here where you can get your mouth on my pussy." Hannah said.

I got on my knees beside the couch and I waited for instructions.

"Why don't you start by just kissing her pussy." Jeff suggested.

"Just kiss it." I said.

"Yeah, you know how to kiss right, put your lips to mine and kiss it." Hannah said.

"Okay." I said.

I leaned in and quickly kissed her on the lips of her pussy.

"That's a good start, now French kiss her, and do it for 30 seconds." Jeff said.

"French kiss her pussy?" I asked.

"Yeah, just slip your tongue between her lips and explore, I do it to you all the time when I do down on you." Jeff said.

I'd never thought of what Jeff did to me as him French kissing my pussy, but when I thought about it, it made sense.

I leaned back into Hannah's pussy and pretended I was kissing my husband. I let my tongue probe between the hot wet folds of her pussy just as I would probe Jeff's mouth. The only difference was that Jeff's mouth never tasted like pussy.

Now I don't know how long I was probing Hannah's pussy with my tongue, but I heard her start moaning so I pulled away.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Don't stop, you were doing great." Hannah said.

"Since you did stop you can also stimulate a woman by licking or gently sucking her clit, and by licking the length of her pussy." Jeff said.

"Don't forget fingers. Every woman has fingered herself at one point in her life so I don't have to tell you how good it can feel. It works just as well when giving pleasure to someone else as it does when you're by yourself." Hannah added.

"That's right. So go back to French kissing her pussy but mix in some clit licking, full pussy licking and some deep pussy fingering." Jeff said.

I went to work on Hannah's pussy again. At first I was a little awkward at doing the clit licking and the fingering, but as they say practice makes perfect. After working her pussy for nearly an hour Hannah had an orgasm and I got my first taste of a woman's cum

"How do I taste?" Hannah asked.

"I have nothing to compare it to so yours is easily the best pussy I've ever tasted." I said with a laugh.

"Jeff, do you suppose I could see if she tastes as good as she looks?" Hannah asked.

"Sure, I'm gonna fuck you while you do, but knock yourself out." Jeff said.

"Here, let's go over to the table so she can squat on my face and you can have plenty of leverage to really slam that monster into me." Hannah said.

She led us over to the dinning room table and she climbed up on it and motioned for me to do the same. She positioned herself so that her pussy was hanging over the edge of the table so Jeff could have easy access.

"Okay sis, I want you to straddle my face and squat down so your pussy is on my mouth. Oh and face your husband so that you can play with my tits and watch him fuck my pussy with that enormous sausage of his." Hannah said.

I was in this whether I liked it or not now so I did as she said and lowered my pussy until it hovered over her face. She grabbed my hips with both hands and forced me down until I could feel her cold nose against my ass and her hot tongue against my pussy.

Jeff wasted no time in getting started fucking her. He had Hannah's left leg up on his right shoulder and was slamming his cock deep into the deepest parts of her pussy. He took up the same rhythm that he used when fucking me, hard and fast for awhile then he'd slow down and make long slow strokes that used the entire length of his cock.

"Play with her tits baby. Pinch her nipples like you like me to do to you." Jeff said as he thrust away.

I had always loved to have my nipples played with during sex so I just did to Hannah what I liked having done to me.

Jeff was really enjoying his first opportunity to fuck another woman and it made me smile when he looked up at me and winked. Jeff pumped away at Hannah's pussy for over an hour and Hannah spent every minute of it lapping and sucking on my pussy.

When Jeff finally reached his orgasm he plunged his cock deep inside her and spurted his cum into her most intimate depths. I was in the middle of my fourth orgasm at the time so I missed the look on Jeff's face but the video camera caught every detail, I don't think I've ever seen him so happy.

It was getting really late by this point and we were all pretty tired so we headed up to bed. Jeff and Hannah fucked three more times before drifting off to sleep. I however had a hard time getting to sleep. I reflected on the events of the evening, and let my mind ponder what was to come.

I drifted off to sleep beginning to question whether this had been such a good idea after all.

When I woke up the next morning the bed was empty. I made my way down to the kitchen, but I stopped in the door to watch the early morning activity.

Jeff was sitting at the table reading the paper and Hannah had dropped to her knees and pulled his boxers open. She had his cock in her mouth and it was pretty clear what she was having for breakfast.

Jeff stopped reading the paper to take a drink of his coffee. He saw me standing in the door looking at them.

"Eat up hon, after last night we all need a good meal to give us the energy to get through the day." Jeff said.

I made myself a bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake and sat down to eat. Hannah reached over and began rubbing my pussy through my panties. Soon I was having trouble getting the spoon to my mouth because I was getting so aroused.

Jeff was getting really close too but some how he was able to carry on with his breakfast. When he was ready to cum he pulled away from Hannah and shot his cum onto two pieces of toast. Hannah kept up her rubbing until I too had reached an orgasm then she got out from under the table.

"That was the most fun I've ever had making breakfast. There's nothing like fresh ball butter to start the day." Hannah said as she took the toast from Jeff and began eating it.

I just shook my head and laughed. We all ate a nice big breakfast.

Jeff had a meeting with a client that morning so Hannah and I decided that we might as well go to work too. We all agreed to meet for lunch at Jeff's office, which is surrounded by all of the best restaurants in town.

When we got there, Jeff was in a really good mood. His meeting had gone very well and he had secured a very big new project for his company.

"I have a very special lunch in mind ladies what do you say we head over to that little pizza joint down the street." Jeff suggested.

The pizza place had been there forever; we'd gone there as children before any of the new fancy restaurants had been built.

When we entered the pizza place it was empty except for the two employees. A young man of no more than 20 was in the kitchen and a young woman who looked like she was 19 at the oldest was handling things out front.

"Things are pretty dead in here." Jeff said to the girl whose nametag said Gina.

"All those fancy places down the street are killing this place. If things keep going like this we may have to close this place down." Gina said.

"That's too bad, I remember coming here as a little girl." Hannah said.

"Yeah this place has been in my family for three generations, I grew up in this place, but it looks like I may be the end of the line." Gina said.

"You don't have to be. With a little work this place could be the equal of any of those new places" Jeff said.

"Mister I've done everything I can afford to boost business, but it hasn't worked. We don't have the money to do anything else." Gina said.

"Have you ever considered taking on a partner?" Jeff asked.

"I don't need that kind of hassle. Someone always disagreeing with my decisions and trying to tell me what to do. I'd rather close the place down than deal with that." Gina said.

"Okay forget about a partner, how about an investor?" Jeff asked.

"What are you getting at?" Gina asked.

"It just so happens that I'm on the market for a stake in a restaurant. You've got a great location, a great product, and lots of potential. What would you say to me buying 49% of this place? You would retain majority ownership as well as decision making power. I have no interest in running a restaurant; all I want is to put some of my extra money to use so the government doesn't take it. Would you be interested in having an investor like that?" Jeff asked.

"Just a minute. John! Get out here." Gina yelled.

The young man came from the back and she started whispering to him. His eyes lit up when he heard what Jeff had proposed. They whispered back and forth for a few minutes.

"Are you serious about this?" John asked.

"I most definitely am. What would you say 49% of this place is worth? I was estimating it to be around $100,000, does that sound right?" Jeff asked.

"The whole place isn't worth that." Gina said.

"You'd be surprised what your property value is here. Besides it will take some money to get this place fixed up so it can compete with the other places in the area. You're much more likely to get that kind of money from me than from any bank." Jeff said.

Gina and John whispered back and forth again. This time their discussion seemed much more serious.

"Okay, my husband and I have talked it over and we are willing to take you on as an investor, but we'll have to draw up some contracts to make sure you aren't trying to take advantage of us." Gina said.

"That's a wise decision. I don't have any problem with that, in fact I would insist on it as well. When I get back to my office I'll call my lawyer and have him get started on the contract. If you have a lawyer they would be more than welcome to participate in the writing of the contract if not it would be wise of you to seek legal counsel to make sure that all of your concerns are met in the contract. Here is the number for my lawyer so your attorney can get in touch with him." Jeff said handing Gina a business card.