The Gift Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife tells what happened in month #3.
9.8k words
4.43
55.1k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: July

Note: This story is the continuation of The Gift so it will be easier to follow if you read that one first.

The morning of July 1st the first of the younger participants, my niece Amber, showed up early in the morning ready to start her month with Jeff.

Amber is a really beautiful young woman that has always been very shy for some reason. She has never really put that much effort into making herself look pretty, she doesn't wear much make up and her wardrobe is pretty conservative, and she's only been on a few dates that I know of. I was actually quite surprised that she had accepted the invitation to spend a month with Jeff so quickly. Jeff was apparently thinking the same thing.

"Amber, why did you decide to do this? It seems so out of character for you." Jeff said.

"That's exactly why I'm here. I'm tired of being the sweet, innocent little girl that everyone perceives me to be. I want to be the sexy, exotic temptress that I am inside, but I need help to make it happen." Amber said.

"Exotic temptress huh? If we're gonna do that we need to go shopping." Jeff said.

We spent the morning at the mall buying Amber tight revealing outfits that showed her young perfect body off and showed far more skin than she was used to, then we spent the rest of the day taking her places to show her off in some of her new sexy clothes. By the end of the day both she and I were getting a little annoyed that we had gone a whole day without Jeff touching her once.

On the morning of July 2nd I got up early and found Amber sitting in the kitchen in her little T-shirt and shorts that she wore as pajamas. She looked so adorable that I could have just eaten her up, and I licked my lips as I contemplated the oh so tempting possibility of doing just that.

"Morning, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"I didn't, I was thinking about yesterday. He never touched me, he didn't even give me a hug." Amber said.

"I thought that it was a little strange myself. He was all over the others right from the start. Knowing Jeff I'm sure he has something in mind that will make yesterday's lack of activity seem worth it." I said.

"I hope you're right. I was thinking about it for so long last night that I began to think that he had changed his mind about wanting to be with me." Amber said.

"Don't worry about that. He told me how much he was looking forward to this month in particular. Judging by the amazing ideas coming out of his mind recently I'm sure he has something in mind that will absolutely blow you away." I said.

"I just wish I knew what it was so I didn't have to think that he doesn't want me." Amber said.

"Okay, you've got the right to know." Jeff said as he came into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey." I said.

"Good morning ladies." Jeff said.

He gave me a kiss and then went over to Amber who still looked a little concerned and gave her a long slow tender kiss as his hands cradled her face. She had a new look on her face when Jeff pulled away.

"So, what have you got planned for me?" Amber said.

"Well, the fourth of July is in two days. We're going to have a pool party for all of the girls, but you will be naked at the party instead of wearing a suit." Jeff said.

"Naked? In front of all those other people?" Amber asked concerned.

"Don't worry, it will look like you're wearing a bikini, it will be painted on." Jeff said.

"Okay, but that's just a party. Do you intend on having sex with me at the party?" Amber asked.

"Oh honey you wouldn't do something like that would you?" I asked.

"Of course not. The party will be a chance to show off everything you have without having anybody know right away. They might figure it out, but just think how sexy it will be to have everyone looking at you completely naked but not even realizing it." Jeff said.

"That does sound kind of fun, but what about the rest of the month?" Amber asked.

"Well, I have to go to Las Vegas after the fourth so you'll be coming with me and we'll be having some adventures there." Jeff said.

"Okay, the fourth is two days away, what do you have planned between now and then?" Amber asked.

"Well, I'll ask you, what do you want to do?" Jeff asked.

"I want to fuck the ever loving shit out of you, that's what I signed up for." Amber said.

"Hmm, do I have to physically shit or will you be satisfied with hours and hours of fucking?" Jeff asked.

"I suppose I could settle for some good hard wild fucking." Amber said.

"Okay, if that's the way you want it." Jeff said.

Jeff moved quickly to her pick her up. He yanked her shorts and panties to the floor, set her on the edge of the table and pulled his cock out of his boxers. He was gonna just jam his cock into her and go to work. Knowing what that feels like I had to do something.

"For goodness sakes Jeff, give the girl some lube or you'll shred her." I said.

"Fine." Jeff said.

He grabbed the milk from the table, poured it on Amber's pussy and his cock and pushed his way into her. She gasped for breath and let out a shriek as he drove his cock deep into her.

Amber had bitten off more than she could chew when she said she wanted some good hard wild fucking, because Jeff can be a real animal when he wants to be. There have been times where we were having sex and I got the impression that he didn't care if he shredded the inside of my pussy or forced the last breath from my body while fucking me. From the look in poor Amber's eyes she was feeling the same thing.

It was odd sitting there watching Jeff ravage her like that. It was violent and forceful like he was raping her but she had specifically requested it whether she had realized it when she said it or not.

Jeff's powerful hands tore away her shirt and mauled her breasts; I pitied her as I watched. My husband was pretty much raping this young woman. His only motivation was his own pleasure and the tears running from Amber's eyes were a striking contrast to the look of sheer excitement in Jeff's eyes.

Luckily Jeff was only playing with her so he didn't drag it out any longer than he absolutely had to to make himself cum. When he came he pulled his cock out of her and shot several hot streams of cum on her lower belly some of it shooting far enough to splatter across the bottoms of her breasts.

"Are you okay?" Jeff asked leaning over Amber who was still crying.

"Why did you do that? What did I do to deserve that?" Amber sobbed.

"You said you wanted some good hard, wild fucking, and you got it. If you're going to be a sexual adult you have to choose your words more carefully. If for instance you had said that you wanted to be made love to I could have spent all morning pleasing you without even putting my cock anywhere near your pussy. When you leave here I promise that you will have a sexual vocabulary so that you know what you want and know how to ask for it." Jeff said.

"Well I guess lesson one is don't ask for hard wild fucking unless you want to get raped." Amber said.

"See, you're learning already. What would you like to do next?" Jeff asked.

"Well, my pussy is a little sore, but I'd like to find out how it feels to get my pussy licked." Amber said.

"Oh, a very good choice. Honey, would you do the honors and teach this young lady the fine art of 69." Jeff said.

"With pleasure." I said.

I used a towel to clean her up a bit then led her to the table and pulled her up onto it with me.

"What are we doing up here?" Amber asked.

"I'm going to lay on my back and you're going to straddle my face while looking at my feet. Then I'm going to lick your pussy while you lower your face to my pussy and lick it." I said.

"I thought he was going to lick my pussy." Amber said.

"It's a long month, he'll lick you to your heart's content later, for now he wishes to enjoy watching us lick one another." I said.

"Okay, but I've never really done this before." Amber said.

"That doesn't matter, just pretend my pussy is an ice cream cone and lick it. You'll be able to feel what I'm doing to your pussy, copy my motions if you find yourself lacking ideas." I said.

I lay back on the table and Amber cautiously lowered her pussy to my face, then lowered her face to my pussy. Our tongues explored one another's pussies for the better part of an hour before she found the sweet spots that bring me to orgasm. I had been teasing her all that time, but once she found the good parts I picked up my assault on her pussy and within fifteen minutes we were both cumming.

"Okay ladies, it's time to show Amber just what she looks like on the inside." Jeff said.

"Are you gonna do this to all of the girls?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the plan at the moment." Jeff said.

"What's he talking about?" Amber asked.

"Oh he's got this fancy dildo that has a light and a video camera in the end of it. He sticks it in your pussy and your ass and shows you what you look like in there." I said.

"Really? That's so cool. Where do we do that?" Amber asked.

"Up in the master bedroom." Jeff said.

Amber ran up the stairs and was spread eagle on the bed waiting for us when Jeff and I walked in.

"It seems that at least someone around here has some enthusiasm for this particular toy." Jeff says.

"Sure, she hasn't seen it yet." I said.

Jeff hooked up the dildocam and used it on Amber; she was mesmerized by what she saw on the screen. Jeff even let her use the dildo cam on me, which she did and she explored my pussy and ass deeper for longer than Jeff ever had.

We spent the next few days expanding Amber's sexual vocabulary and teaching her all about the finer points of giving and receiving sexual pleasure. She loved having her pussy eaten so Jeff and I took turns licking her as the other was treated to the quickly learned skills of her pretty little mouth.

On July 4th Jeff woke us up early, took us into the shower and thoroughly washed and shaved us both perfectly clean. Then we went down to the kitchen where he had covered the kitchen table with a cloth.

I climbed onto the table first and Jeff began to paint. It felt really strange to have a paintbrush on all of my most intimate areas, but it was very erotic. When he was finished I walked over in front of the full-length mirror and was amazed to find that he had painted an exact replica of my favorite bikini onto my skin.

It looked as if I was wearing a bikini even though I knew I was completely naked.

Amber's turn was next. Her bikini was a little more challenging with more of a design and different colors, but soon she too was standing in front of the mirror admiring Jeff's artwork. We both looked like we were wearing our bikinis though there was not one stitch of cloth on either of us.

By the time our paint jobs had dried it was time for people to start showing up. When the doorbell rang Amber and I both took deep breaths and headed for the door. One by one we let in the rest of the girls involved in our little arrangement and not one of them seemed to notice that our suits were painted on.

The party started at noon and we had a barbecue and then lounged around the pool drinking and having a good time all day. Not once during the day did anybody say one word that led me to believe they had discovered our suits were painted on.

As the sun went down we turned the pool lights on as we waited for the fireworks to start. From our house we have a great view of the fireworks every year so we always stay home for the fireworks display, but this year the grand finale had nothing to do with colorful explosives launched into the sky.

Jeff had planned it so that just before everyone was going to leave he would turn on the flood lights in the backyard so we could see to clean up and that would be the cue for Amber and I to jump into the pool for the first time that day the water rinsing away large portions of our painted bikinis revealing our secret to everyone at last.

Well Jeff turned on the floodlights and hand in hand Amber and I jumped into the pool. While under the water we ran our hands over the painted areas trying to ensure that the paint would come off. Then we swam over to the ladder closest to the group and climbed out of the pool.

At first the girls all stared in confusion as we stood there naked with paint streaks running down our bodies, but once they realized that we'd spent the whole day with them wearing nothing but paint they applauded, then they left us to continue cleaning up.

Once we had cleaned up we went inside, hopped in the shower to finish rinsing the paint off of our bodies, then spent the whole night fucking as we discussed how hot it had been to be completely naked in front of all of the other girls with out them having the slightest idea.

After the fourth of July weekend fun settled down we had to at least think about getting back to work. For Jeff this meant a trip to Las Vegas to check out one of the projects he had been working on. This provided the perfect opportunity to get out of town and be much more adventurous in public.

In Vegas not only would nobody have any idea who we were, we wouldn't be the only people on a sexual bender. Amber had never really had the opportunity to travel; she'd never even been on a plane so she was really excited about the trip.

Jeff and I are both self employed and Amber doesn't work during the summer so it was no problem turning what was supposed to be a two day trip for Jeff into a five day vacation for three.

The first day we were in Vegas Jeff left Amber and me to do our own thing. He was after all here on business. We did Vegas in a big way, but we avoided going to any malls or shopping centers because Jeff said he had a special shopping trip in mind for the next day. We wore ourselves out going to see all of the sights and we lost money in as many casinos as we could.

Jeff got back to the hotel even later than we did and he was tired too. I suggested that we all hop in the whirlpool tub and just enjoy a nice quiet night and pick things back up the next day. At first it looked like we were going to do exactly that, but then Jeff repositioned himself so that his head was resting on my breasts and his cock was near Amber's right hand.

Amber instinctively began to slowly stroke it under the bubbling water. Jeff closed his eyes and enjoyed the submarine hand job. Soon he had a full and impressive erection. Amber decided not to let her handiwork go to waste and slid herself down onto it. She thrust her pelvis against Jeff's beneath the surface of the whirlpool. The rhythm of her movements soon had the water in the tub sloshing back and forth. She was making waves so high that I could feel the warm water and then the cool kiss of the air on my nipples which were a good eight inches above the water.

Jeff never opened his eyes, I think he might have actually been asleep for part of it. I know he was tired, but how any man could sleep with such a beautiful young woman working his cock for all she was worth I have no idea. I know that I was wide-awake from just watching what she was doing.

Amber worked him hard until finally she reached her orgasm, which brought him over the edge into his.

I was treated to slurping the fresh cum from Amber's pussy so that it would not leak all over the bed.

The next morning we all felt rejuvenated. As we ate breakfast Jeff outlined the plan for the day.

"Ladies, we are in a magical town where dreams come true and fortunes are made and lost. Well I've made my fortune so let's go and spend it. I'm taking you ladies to any mall in town and you can buy whatever you want on my credit card." Jeff said.

Amber's eyes lit up. She had lived her whole life on a budget and now here she was being given a blank check by her uncle. I spend almost as much money as Jeff does, but even I was excited about the possibilities.

We hit the mall at 10 a.m. Jeff did his usual thing and headed off to seek out the latest high tech gadgets, but not before turning over one of his credit cards. Amber and I almost ran to the first store.

We bought everything; shoes, clothes, jewelry, perfume, makeup, furniture, even a box of fine cigars as a thank you present for Jeff. The places where we spent the most time were the lingerie boutiques and the adult stores. We bought all sorts of sex toys, role-playing costumes, sexual manuals. We must have looked like absolute sluts buying so much sex related stuff, but we knew that we'd get good use out of it.

At a little before 4 p.m. we were walking past a little coffee shop next to one of those high tech stores. Sitting at one of the tables was Jeff who was deep in conversation with a kid who was apparently one of the tech store's employees. We walked up to them and I had to kick Jeff to get his attention.

"Oh ladies, I was hoping you'd come by. I'd like you to meet Neil. Neil I'd like you to meet my wife Rebecca and our friend Amber." Jeff said.

"I'm more than just your friend." Amber said, annoyed that Jeff had not introduced her as our niece.

"I apologize, you are much more than a friend. She's also our live in fuck toy." Jeff said in a whisper.

Neil's eyes lit up. He looked me up and down and then he thoroughly examined Amber with his eyes.

"Whoa, you really do have a great life. Your wife is gorgeous and you've got a 20-something girl as a real live sex toy." Neil said.

"Are you ladies done shopping or did you just max the first card out and need the next one?" Jeff asked.

"We've picked this place clean. They're loading a truck to take the stuff to the airport right now." I said.

"How much did you spend?" Jeff asked.

"We aren't really sure, we spent so much in so many places that we lost count. We think it's around $50,000." Amber said.

"You let them spend $50,000 in one trip to the mall?" Neil asked.

"Sure, you've gotta keep them happy to keep them horny my boy. Besides it's only money, what's the use in having it if you don't enjoy it." Jeff said.

"Damn, I wish I had $50 to spend and they spent $50,000 and it didn't even phase you." Neil said.

"Well I'm sure that you'll have no money problems when you finish college. Neil is in school to be an electrical engineer." Jeff said.

"Well good for you. I'm sure he told you what he pays the electrical engineers that work for him." I said.

"Yes, and I hope that I can earn a job like that. That would give me a good life, but I doubt I'll ever have a great life like Jeff has." Neil said.

"What makes you think that?" Amber asked.

"Look at me, I'm 22, I live with my folks, I've never had a girlfriend and I probably never will." Neil said.

"Oh you can't think like that, I'm sure that you could get lots of girls." I said.

"I haven't had any luck so far." Neil said.

"We've been discussing this for over an hour now and I think I know what the problem is." Jeff said.

"You do?" Neil asked.

"Yes. I believe that you're dealing with a confidence issue. You look at yourself and don't like what you see. If you don't like it nobody else will either. We also discussed your belief that you have nothing to offer a woman that makes up for any physical flaws that you might have. There are a few no doubt, but these are very fixable situations." Jeff said.

"They are?" Neil asked hopefully.

"Sure they are. In fact I'd like to help you get started on correcting them. Since the ladies are done shopping and you're off of work let's head back to our hotel and see what we can do." Jeff said.

We got in our rental car and Neil followed us to our hotel, but we didn't go to the room when we got there.

"Neil these two gentlemen are Paul and Felipe. They are going to hook you up with a new wardrobe. Don't worry about what anything costs, it's on me. I have a small errand to run, ladies could you make sure that Neil gets over to see Debbie at the salon for a full treatment when you're done here?" Jeff asked.