The Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience continued on their way and I walked over to Jeff who was holding Emily in his arms.

"How long did we have an audience?" Jeff asked.

"They walked up shortly after you first plunged into her." I said.

"Are you okay Emily?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, none of them knew us, I guess I was just afraid that someone we know would be out here." Emily said.

"Well, let's move on down the trail and find ourselves another place to fuck." Jeff said.

Emily and I each took one of Jeff's arms and we walked down the trail laughing and talking. We came across a beautiful spot on top of a hill that looked down on a little pond on one side and the vast wilderness of the woods to the other side. Jeff grabbed the blanket out of Emily's backpack telling us that he'd found our next location.

"Okay this time I'm gonna do you from behind while you eat her pussy." Jeff said.

"I've never eaten pussy before." Emily said.

"Just lick it the way you like to be licked and you'll do fine." I said.

Emily got on her hands and knees and Jeff got down behind her and entered her pussy while I put my pussy under her face. Emily was a little tentative as she started licking my pussy, she was unsure of just what to do so I helped her along with some verbal encouragement.

Jeff and I passed the camera back and forth to get as much of the action on both ends on film as possible. Again we had two couples stop to watch us as we fucked. When we all came Jeff moved us so that Emily was on top of me in a 69 and Jeff was fucking her in the ass as she and I sucked and licked each other's pussies. Our audience decided that they would join in on the fun and they started having sex with one another switching partners and positions several times. When Jeff had cum in Emily's ass we rolled over so he could fuck my ass as she and I continued to tongue and finger each other's pussies.

We finished before our former audience so we got to be the audience for a few minutes as we watched them finish up. Emily and I both had one hand on Jeff's cock as we sat there and watched four regular people have sex with one another.

When they were done we all exchanged pleasantries and complimented each other on the performance and then continued on our separate ways.

Emily had cum running out of her pussy and her ass and I had cum running out of my ass as we walked, which got to be a little unpleasant as it dried. Luckily we came upon a rocky stream and we were able to wash the cum from between our legs. The cool water was refreshing so we all decided to sit and have something to eat with our feet in the cool flowing water.

"This is a really pretty place, can we fuck here?" Emily asked.

"Sure, we can even do it in the water itself if you want." Jeff said.

"Oh yeah, with the cool water running over our bodies, I like that." Emily said.

They found a spot where Emily could lay in the water without her head being under that still allowed Jeff to really drive his cock into her. I ran the camera again as Jeff fucked Emily slow but firm in the stream. There were no spectators this time, just the three of us and the video camera.

They were making quite a sound sloshing around in the water and it added quite a sound effect to our little video. Once they'd both cum they crawled out of the water and stretched out on a big flat rock to dry off. Taking advantage of the opportunity in front of me I lowered myself onto Jeff's still hard cock and started fucking him. Emily soon got up and sat on Jeff's face while facing me and we made out and sucked each other's nipples as I moved up and down on his cock and she wiggled her pussy around on his tongue.

After we all came we put our shoes back on and headed further down the trail. We came across a group of three girls doing Yoga in a meadow.

"Holy cow, she's got both legs behind her head, she could almost lick her own pussy." I said.

"I can and do." Heather said pulling her pussy closer to her face and giving it a lick.

"Damn, with flexibility like that she could suck on your balls while you fucked her." Emily said.

"I can't say that I'd mind trying that, it's too bad you two aren't that flexible." Jeff said.

"If you ask me real nice I might let you try it on me." Heather said.

"I would absolutely love to try it, is there any way I could convince you?" Jeff asked.

"Well, you have two friends, and my two friends would need something to do while we tried it, tell me, do your friends, like girls?" Heather asked.

"I get the blonde." I said.

"I guess that leaves me the redhead. That's good because I like them spicy." Emily said.

Emily and I walked over to our new friends, the blonde was named Becky and the redhead's name was Vanessa. We started making out with our new companions as Heather resumed the position that Jeff had wanted to try.

He eased his cock into her and slowly started fucking her. Heather was using her hands to hold her pussy and her face as close together as possible and her mouth was locked on to Jeff's balls and she was sucking them for all she was worth.

Emily and I were having fun with our new friends, but I made sure that the camera had been set on a rock to record Jeff and Heather's unique position. Becky and I came and then Emily and Vanessa did so Emily and I decided to swap and we all came again as we waited for Jeff and Heather to get done.

I moved in for some extreme close up shots of Heather's mouth on Jeff's balls as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Finally they both came and they untangled themselves.

"That was incredible." Jeff said.

"It was a very unique and satisfying sexual experience. If I ever go back to men I will have to use that position." Heather said.

"You're not into guys? Then why did you have sex with me?" Jeff asked.

"It sounded like a fun sexual experiment, and it got my two friends the opportunity to have sex with your two friends." Heather said.

"I'll tell you what, if your two friends are willing to have sex with a guy, I'll let you have sex with my two friends, since you like girls." Jeff said.

"These girls will have sex with you, as long as it is in the same position we just used, I am training them in the art of Yoga them so they must learn this new position first hand." Heather said.

"If they can bend that far, then I'm game." Jeff said.

Jeff went on to fuck both Becky and Vanessa the same way he had fucked Heather allowing Emily and I time to enjoy Heather and the woman that Jeff wasn't with at the time.

By the time he got done, the sun was starting to get low. We had spent a good part of the morning and all afternoon fucking. Now we trekked our way back to the cabin for the night.

"Well sis, what do you think, will we be leaving in the morning?" Jeff asked when we made it to the cabin.

"I suppose we can stay for a few more days. It is really beautiful out here." Emily said.

"Emily the Exhibitionist has returned ladies and gentlemen." Jeff said.

I filmed Jeff and Emily having sex in the bed for a few hours, and Jeff filmed Emily and me in the bed a little, then we all went to sleep in one very tiny bed. Of course with as close to one another as we were we didn't need much room, it felt pretty natural to sleep piled on top of one another.

For most of the week we would get up early, hike out on one of the trails finding beautiful places to fuck then Jeff would fuck Emily, and frequently I would be involved as well. The camp was pretty full that week and the trails were busy so we had a lot of people that stopped to watch us. Some of them were inspired to have sex right along side us, some asked if they could join in, Heather and her two friends managed to find us every day and we all got the pleasure of enjoying their amazing flexibility.

On the last day of our stay we were up before the sun and headed out to get to a spot that we hadn't reached yet. It took quite awhile to get there, but once we did Jeff, Emily, and I spent all day there having sex. To ensure that we would be able to sustain things we went two at a time, Jeff and Emily would have sex, then Jeff and I would have sex, then Emily and I would have sex, and so on so that one of us was always resting. For eight hours straight we had sex in the middle of the great outdoors. By the time we got back to the cabin we were exhausted. We spent that last night at the nudist camp sleeping soundly.

We were still exhausted when we got home so we all just crashed in the living room.

"God that was exhausting. Hiking is tiring, sex is tiring, hiking both ways to have sex is just plain murder." I said.

"Yeah, but we had some amazing sex in some incredibly beautiful outdoor settings." Emily said.

"And we got some great video of the whole thing." Jeff said.

"You didn't have a very good angle, just look at what that position you fucked Heather and the girls in looks like from the side." I said.

I popped in the tape and we watched Jeff fucking our very flexible friends as they sucked on his balls.

"Damn that was an awesome experience. Do you think you could take up Yoga so you could get flexible enough that I could do that with you?" Jeff asked.

"Honey, there's no way I could get that flexible so if you want a mouth on your balls while you fuck me you're gonna need a second girl." I said.

"Well, I happen to have a second one right now, do you two have the energy for some fun?" Jeff asked.

"For you, anything." Emily said.

Emily took the lead in organizing us; she gave us directions as we undressed.

"It'll be easier for me to suck your balls if they aren't moving so if you sit on the edge of the couch and Rebecca mounts you and she's the one that's moving I can suck your balls with relative ease." Emily said.

We followed her directions and soon I was bucking up and down on my husband's cock as his sister sucked on his balls.

Jeff, a big fan of giving everyone equal opportunities had me suck on his balls while Emily fucked him after he'd emptied his balls into me.

"Okay sis, I think you'll get a kick out of this next part, we're gonna play with some toys." Jeff said.

We all went up to the bedroom and Jeff pulled out the toy box.

"First, let's see what you look like inside." Jeff said.

He pulled out the dildocam and showed Emily and me exactly what we look like on the inside.

"Okay, since I know Rebecca enjoyed it last time and since I'm a fair man, the two of you are gonna get to use strapons on me." Jeff said.

"Now we're talking." I said.

"So we get to use a dildo on you?" Emily asked.

"Yep, I'll take it like a man from one of you while I eat the other's pussy." Jeff said.

Emily went first as she hadn't done it before and really wanted to try it so I had to wait my turn and settle for the energetic pussy licking of my husband.

Emily was a little unsure at first, she didn't want to hurt Jeff and she didn't have any experience with a strapon so she started off really slowly. Jeff and I both encouraged her to go faster and harder, to really give it to him.

Slowly but surely she sped up and was soon ramming her brother's ass as hard and as fast as she could. She reached under him and stroked his rock hard cock and squeezed his balls as she fucked him, his tongue seemed to go deeper and deeper into my pussy as Emily fucked him. Soon it felt like he was licking me at depths that only his cock had ever touched before. I know his tongue couldn't possibly have been that far into me, but it sure felt like it was.

Jeff has always been amazing at eating pussy, but something about having his sister using a strapon on his ass while he ate me seemed to send him into a higher gear. The pleasure that he was giving me eventually overwhelmed me and I passed out.

Jeff awoke me gently with a kiss that tasted of urine.

"Hey what's the big idea kissing me with pee on your lips." I said.

"I didn't figure you'd mind, after all you're the one that almost drowned me when you climaxed so hard that you peed all over me." Jeff said.

"I did?" I asked.

"Look at the bed." Jeff said.

I looked down and sure enough the bed was soaked with warm urine.

"Jesus Christ. I came so hard that I blacked out and lost bladder control, that was intense." I said.

"I hope you didn't wear that tongue out on her, I expect to lose consciousness when I cum now too." Emily said.

"I'll do my best, but let's all take a few minutes to rest first." Jeff said.

We all caught our breaths, then Emily took off the strapon and I put it on. Emily lay back on the bed so Jeff could eat her pussy and I took my place behind him ready to really pound his ass with all the strength that I had.

Jeff ate Emily as best as he could, but he couldn't seem to get her to the same lever that I had been at, but then I reached under and started stroking Jeff's cock with one hand and spanking his ass with the other as I fucked his ass and again his intensity level increased. I could see the look in Emily's eyes when Jeff shifted into that next gear, she went from excited enjoyment, to absolute la-la land. She was completely gone just as I imagine I had been. I stroked harder and faster and spanked harder switching sides to increase his level of stimulation and then it happened, Emily shrieked out of pure ecstasy and passed out losing all bladder control and spraying Jeff's face with her urine just as I had done.

"Keep going, we'll wake her up after I cum." Jeff said.

After another couple minutes Jeff's whole body tensed up and he shot a huge amount of cum onto the bed.

"Jesus that was great. What do you say we wake up Emily so we can get these sheets off the bed and clean things up a little." Jeff suggested.

Jeff woke Emily with a piss kiss and we helped her off the bed and cleaned things up the best that we could.

"Good God Jeff, you are an absolute miracle, you were able to make both of us pass out just from oral sex. If you really got into it you could probably kill us with that giant cock of yours." Emily said.

"Well then, I'll have to be careful not to do that then." Jeff said.

"So what's next out of the toy box?" I asked.

"That's a surprise so you'll both need these." Jeff said as he put blindfolds on us.

He then put us both on the edge of the couch in our room and handcuffed our hands behind our backs, and then I could feel something long and rubbery being slid into my pussy. I assumed it was a dildo that is until he took off the blindfolds.

"What is that hose for?" Emily asked.

"Oh no, not this one." I said.

"Yes this one, we never got to try it with Amber, but now you don't have much of a choice." Jeff said.

"Rebecca, what are these things, why don't you want to try this?" Emily asked.

"These are inflatable dildos, they get thicker and longer as they are inflated, those harnesses he has in his hands keep them from sliding out so there's nothing for them to do but stretch our pussies to the very limit." I said.

"Oh my god. Who comes up with this kind of stuff?" Emily asked as Jeff started securing the harnesses to our crotches and locking the inflatable dildos into place.

"No doubt it was some perverted nerd that has a bit of a gaping pussy fetish." Jeff said.

"Jeff, you promise that you will stop putting more air into them if it gets painful." I said.

"I promise, I don't want to do any damage to either of your pussies. Now, let's see how much you two can take." Jeff said.

There was a hand pump on the end of the hose coming out of each of our dildos. Jeff started pumping five pumps in mine then five pumps in Emily's. Jeff's cock is really thick and I've been fucking him for a long time so I was used to being totally filled, and Emily had experienced it quite a bit recently so she was pretty well stretched herself, but by the time Jeff got to the 25th to 30 pumps my pussy was on fire. Jeff looked at the box for one of the toys.

"Well ladies, according to this after 25 pumps you should feel like you have a cock 12 inches long and nearly three inches thick inside you. How does it feel?" Jeff asked.

"It feels like the damn thing is pressed against the bottom of my stomach." Emily said.

"Yeah, how about letting some of the air out?" I asked.

"Are either of you in any pain?" Jeff asked.

"No, not really, it kind of tingles a little, but it doesn't really hurt." Emily said.

"How about you honey?" Jeff asked.

"No, it doesn't hurt, it just feels weird." I said.

"Well according to this box with ten more pumps you'll have a 15 inch long four inch thick cock inside you, that's the maximum that it's supposed to go to, does either of you think you could take that much?" Jeff asked.

"Start pumping and I'll let you know." Emily said.

Jeff slowly pumped 10 more times on Emily's pump and she gasped with each one.

"How bad is it?" I asked after the tenth pump.

"Jesus, it's incredible, you have to try it." Emily said.

"Okay Jeff, pump me up." I said.

Jeff slowly pumped ten more times on my pump. God it felt like I had sat on a redwood tree.

"I've got a surprise for you girls, according to the box these babies aren't just dildos, they're vibrators." Jeff said.

He flipped the switches on the ends and the solid shaft that the balloon part had been around for support began to vibrate, it sent little vibrations through every bit of the thick rubber. Emily and I both had orgasms that were very strange because there was very little room for muscles to contract with such big things in our pussies.

"Okay ladies, it recommends that you not be that filled for too long so let's release some of the air." Jeff said.

The release of the air made the dildos shrink rapidly, which allowed muscles to contract at last and Emily and I both had another orgasm as the dildos got smaller.

Jeff pulled them out of us and they were back to their original size. It didn't look like it could have possibly been as big as it felt.

"Blow one up out here so we can see just how big it was inside us." I suggested.

Jeff pumped one up to its full size, it was enormous.

"I had that much inside me?" Emily asked.

"God that's huge, I hope we didn't break anything with something so big pushing its way in there like that." I said.

"Just look at the number it did on your pussies, it's been a couple of minutes and you're still gaping wide open." Jeff said.

"Holy shit, we are. Wow, it sure looks funny like that doesn't it? Like it's waiting for something to plug into it." I said.

"Well I know what I'm gonna plug into mine. Okay brother dear, you stretched me out like this now you're gonna fuck me while it's all spread open." Emily said.

"Okay." Jeff said.

Emily ate my gaping pussy, which was hypersensitive as Jeff fucked her very sensitive pussy, then we traded places.

When Jeff was fucking me I was on my back and Emily was squatting on my face, her pussy was still so stretched open that Jeff's cum ran out of her and all over my face before I had a chance to lick it out of her.

After the pussy stretching episode the only sex toys that Emily and I would go near for the rest of the month were dildos to use on ourselves or each other, and we kept the strapon close at hand so we could fuck Jeff as frequently as he'd let us, which was surprisingly often.

I had been worried that Jeff and Emily's relationship might be ripped apart by the two of them having sex, when she left I wasn't worried about that anymore, Jeff and his sister have always had a special relationship, now it's just a little more special.

12