The Gift Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again we switched so that I was fucking Connie and Julie was fucking Susan. I fucked Connie as hard and as fast as I could with that strapon but we still couldn't beat Julie and Susan to orgasm, but it was close.

Connie and Susan had each had four orgasms in a little over an hour so we took a little break and sat by them on the couch making out. That was when I realized that Jeff had been videotaping the whole thing. Connie and Susan hadn't said anything about it so I figured they were cool with it and by that time there wasn't much I hadn't done in front of the camera so I wasn't gonna protest to Jeff recording me fucking two hot pregnant women.

"Connie, Susan, when I first talked to you in the mall I promised you some intense lesbian attention, which these two fine ladies have provided. I know that neither of you has much experience having sex with women, but I think you owe these two at least one orgasm apiece don't you agree?" Jeff asked.

"Definitely, but that harness isn't big enough to strap to my pregnant ass and I wouldn't be able to move like they did if it would." Connie said.

"True, but the two of you could lay on the ground and 69 with them, you wouldn't have to move and it would be perfectly safe for the babies." Jeff said.

We helped them to the floor and then I mounted Connie's face and Julie mounted Susan's. We licked and sucked each other to orgasm, then Julie and I traded places and licked and sucked each other to orgasm in our new arrangement.

"Okay, before I take you guys back there are two more things I have to see, one is all of you rubbing your pussies against each other." Jeff said.

After the other things that we had done we weren't gonna say no to such an easy request so we each rubbed our pussies against one another.

"And the second thing I need to see is two pregnant women 69ing." Jeff said.

Being very careful not to put too much pressure on either of their bellies Connie and Susan locked themselves into a very hot 69 as Julie and I did a 69 of our own beside them.

"Okay ladies I lied that wasn't the last thing I needed. This has been so hot that I've got to fuck both of you before you go." Jeff said.

"No problem here. I haven't had a real dick inside me in months." Susan said.

"It's not like we can get any more pregnant." Connie said.

Jeff fucked both of them hard from behind as each of them ate one of our pussies. After he'd given them both a good fucking we helped them get dressed and took them back to the mall where they had left their cars and we headed home.

"Jeff, that was the absolute hottest thing that has ever happened to me, and I want to thank you for that." Julie said.

"No problem, I enjoyed it myself, and with the video we shot we'll all be able to enjoy it for a long time to come." Jeff said.

We went home and started cleaning up. Julie picked up one of the strapons, looked at Jeff and smiled.

"Oh Jeff, have you ever been fucked by one of these?" Julie asked.

"A time or two, if you want to give it a try I'm game." Jeff said.

"Then get on your knees because I'm about to make you my bitch." Julie said.

"We'll make it a double team because I'll fuck his mouth with mine." I said.

I knew that it wouldn't give either of us much physical pleasure for Jeff to give a blowjob to my rubber dildo, but the incredible feeling of power I had as he bobbed his head up and down the shaft of my rubber cock was intense. I fucked his face hard and reached beneath my strapon to finger myself to an orgasm. Julie was really enjoying Jeff's ass, and apparently she was putting lots of pressure on his prostate because he shot a big glob of cum out on the carpet.

"That was intense." Julie said.

"You should try this end, the feeling of power that you get is unreal, I can see why guys love blowjobs so much now. It's not just that they feel good physically, it's the mental power they feel over their partner." I said.

Julie did want to try Jeff's mouth so to make it easy on him we traded dildos so that the one that had been in his ass didn't end up in his mouth.

Julie fucked his mouth even harder than she had fucked his ass. I pounded his ass at a nice hard pace, but I was much slower than Julie was.

Soon enough though a second coat of cum was splashed onto the carpet. When Jeff moved out of the say Julie and I fought over which one of us got to slurp up the giant puddle of cum. We were on our knees bent with our faces low to the ground and I was surprised when I felt Jeff's cock pressing its way into my asshole.

"Julie, lick her pussy and my balls as I fuck her ass." Jeff said.

Julie did as she was told and she licked my pussy and Jeff's balls thoroughly as Jeff fucked my ass.

Of course after Jeff had come in my ass Julie was more than happy to lick it back out as best she could while Jeff started fucking her in the ass.

When she was too caught up in being fucked in her ass to keep licking mine I moved so that I was licking her pussy and Jeff's balls just as she had done.

I licked her ass clean after Jeff had cum in it and then the three of us lay there on the carpet breathing heavily.

"We need to pace ourselves better or we'll burn ourselves out, I can already tell that I'm gonna fall asleep at work tomorrow." Jeff said.

"You know, I wouldn't mind taking a nap right now if I can lie on my side and have Jeff spoon up behind me pressing his cock between my ass cheeks and holding my breasts in his powerful hands while I'm spooned up behind Rebecca with one hand on one of her breasts and the other free to move from her other breast to her pussy." Julie said.

"I don't know that we'll get much sleep like that, but it sounds like fun to me." Jeff said.

We got into bed and lay in the arrangement that Julie had detailed; I'll be damned if we didn't fall asleep like that. I felt Julie's nipples and breasts pressed against my back and her hands caressing my breasts and playing with my pussy, it was such a good night's sleep that every night after that we slept in that very close arrangement.

After the first week Julie had a very serious look on her face at breakfast one morning so Jeff and I knew she wanted to discuss something important.

"Okay Julie, what's up?" Jeff asked as he sat down with his coffee.

"Well, as you know, I have a pregnancy fetish. I want to be pregnant and have a baby very badly. That day that you brought home those two lovely pregnant ladies for us to have sex with was the best day of my life, and I've decided that given the already odd nature of our weird arrangement I'd go ahead and ask this. Will you get me pregnant?" Julie asked looking right at Jeff.

Jeff, so cool and collected all the time just looked at her for a minute, set down his coffee cup, and leaned back in his chair.

"Are you sure that you've thought this through? You're a young woman, and though you love pregnant women and wish to be pregnant yourself you won't be pregnant forever, then you'll be a single mother. If I were to father your child I would of course contribute financially to help you raise it, but your child would not know me as its father. You currently have no full time job, and no permanent place to live, do you honestly think that you are ready to take on the responsibility of being a mother?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, I'm ready, I really am. I'm almost done with my degree, I'll have a job soon, then I'll get a permanent home, but what I want out of life more than anything is to be pregnant and have a baby, and I'd love it if you would be the one to help me to get it." Julie said.

"Well you seem pretty determined so I can assume that if I say no you'll end up going out and finding someone to say yes, and whether or not he'll treat you good is a matter of question. What do you think Rebecca?" Jeff asked.

"Well, we all knew going into this thing that having the amount of sex you're having with 12 women meant that the risk was high that anyone not on birth control could get pregnant, and like you said, she seems determined to do it with or without you, and she'd be safe and have a baby of good stock if you were the father, plus we could financially support the child behind the scenes. I suppose that as long as her fertile period is between now and the end of the month it would be okay for you to put extra effort into depositing semen into her womb with the hopes that she will become pregnant." I said.

"Great, my fertile period will be at the end of the month, so we'll try to get me pregnant then." Julie said.

As the beginning of her fertile period grew closer I began to have second thoughts about the whole idea. Jeff was right that she'd probably end up with some guy that would treat her bad if she went out and just fucked somebody specifically to get pregnant, so Jeff was by far a better choice, but Jeff is my husband and even after arranging for twelve women to spend a month each having sex with him I had a hard time accepting that he would be fathering someone else's child intentionally.

During our last week with Julie I did a lot of work for very little reward. We still took turns doing things, Julie would eat my pussy while Jeff fucked her cumming as deep inside her as she could, then I'd eat her pussy being careful not to eat the cum out of her, while Jeff fucked me. Then when Jeff would get close to cumming he'd pull out of me and fuck Julie until he came shooting even more into her.

The girl's pussy was oozing cum 24 hours a day for a solid week as every time that she and Jeff were in the same room with nobody but me around they were fucking and he was shooting more and more of the cum that had once been completely reserved for me into Julie's pussy.

By the fifth day Jeff had fucked her pussy so raw that he started using me almost exclusively to get himself close before plunging into her just long enough to deposit another load of cum. I got a lot of pussy lickings from Julie while Jeff was fucking her so it wasn't like they had shut me out, but I still felt a little left out.

Julie left late on the night of the 30th, medical tape over her pussy to hold in the cum. It had been an odd month, the first half had been really hot and wild, but then when the subject of getting her pregnant had been broached my enjoyment level had gone down. I kissed her goodbye, but secretly part of me was happy to see her go.

12