The Gift Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

Linda broke the kiss. She needed to take a deep breath so that she could scream, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck me, pleeeaase!"

Frank moved his hand down to her leg and squeezed. Looking over at George, George smiled at him. He was enjoying the show. "Go for it, Frank. Fuck her," George told him.

"Oh, yes. Please fuck me," Linda begged.

Frank tugged on the fake mistletoe. "No, first I have to give you another kiss. After all, there is mistletoe."

"Whoa, shit," was all Linda said. She spread her legs wide as Frank settled between them. Smiling up at her, Frank could see George in the corner of his eye. Frank looked down at the task at hand, the sight before him. A light kiss on her lips preceded the tongue that attacked with a vengeance.

Frank ate her to another orgasm. He looked up at her, turned on by the way she was squeezing her own tits through the orgasm. After the second, vocal orgasm, he decided that it was his turn to cum. It was a decision helped in part by Linda pulling him up by his ears.

"I've waited a long time for this," Linda told him as she looked up at Frank.

The admission surprised Frank. He knew she didn't mind his attentions, his risque comments. He didn't know she wanted him. Frank looked over at George to see what his reaction to Linda's desire would be. But George's eyes were closed, his breathing slow and steady. George was asleep.

Frank braced himself up on his elbows as he first found her opening with his cock. Then he slowly slid it in. His dick stuck about a third of the way in. Being an older woman, Linda didn't get as wet as she used to. Frank had to go slow, working his cock in and out, a little deeper each time. Bracing himself on his elbows, he looked down at her. When he finally worked his whole cock into her cunt, he bent down and kissed her.

Linda smiled up at Frank. "I finally have your cock in me. Thank you."

He continued to kiss her gently as he gently fucked her. As he was able to speed up his thrusts, Frank put his hands under him and leaned up. Holding himself higher up with his arms, he looked down at Linda.

"You're a beautiful woman. But you're a hot, foxy babe when your getting fucked," Frank told her. Linda blushed at Frank's compliment. To Frank, she was more beautiful when she was getting fucked by his cock. To Linda, he was a younger man, a young stud to her. But he was not some little boy, either. Linda enjoyed the deeper thrusts Frank was able to give her at this angle. She also liked not having all of Georges weight bearing down on her. Linda reached up to Frank's shoulders, sliding them up to run her fingertips in his hair.

Enjoying Linda's enjoyment, Frank was pleased with his ability to please Linda. He wanted to see if he could please her just a little more. He paused his thrusts and leaned on one arm. With the free arm, he lifted Linda's thigh and hooked his arm around her leg. With his elbow behind her knee, he shifted his weight to that arm. Repeating the steps with his other arm, he had Linda's legs spread wide and up. Frank took a slow, tentative thrust.

"oohh..." Linda cooed. "Now that is deep." Another thrust, a little quicker. "OH!" Linda exclaimed, "You just hit my G-spot!"

Frank resumed the quick, deep thrusts. Linda caught her breath with each thrust as Frank's cock jabbed at her sweet spot. She grabbed and squeezed her tits, a lot harder than Frank would ever treat a woman's breasts. The view of Linda's ecstasy turned on Frank more than he realized it would. He thrust faster and faster, "Oh shit, Linda. This feels so fucking good."

"Yes, Frank, fuck me. Keep fucking me, I'm going to cum..."

"Oh yes, yes. I wanna fuck you. Oh, god..."

"Do it. Do it, baby..."

"Oh shit! Here it comes. I'm cumming," Frank grunted as he held his cock deep in Linda's cunt. He had wanted to last long enough for Linda to get off.

But he didn't need to worry. With his cock pressed against her G-spot, "Oh fuck, so am I..." Linda moaned as the intense orgasm flooded her being.

Frank released Linda's legs from his arms and rested his entire weight on Linda. Together they caught their breaths. When their labored breathing became manageable, Frank again supported his weight on his elbows. It became apparent that there was another noise in the room. Together they looked over at George. He was snoring.

Frank rolled off of Linda, expecting her to join her husband. Linda lifted her ass and pulled her panties down. Then she lifted her legs and pulled them off. "They're pretty, but a little uncomfortable to sleep in," Linda informed Frank as she tossed them across the room. Then to Frank's surprise and gratitude, she pulled the top sheet up and snuggled against him. In a whisper, Linda told Frank, "Next time you want to fuck me, tell me, not George. I won't make you suck him off."

------

This is my submission for the Winter Holiday Story Contest. Please vote and please read & vote others' stories. Trust me, there are other authors entered that are way better than I am!

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers
12