The Gimp's Toy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenDeSade
PenDeSade
180 Followers

Jonah took the box. His hands fumbled around the cardboard peeling off the tape. Ajax watched him closely as he opened the box. He pulled out a beautiful leather collar. The leather was stained a dark mahogany with a silver clasp and silver detailing along the trim.

"It's beautiful." Jonah replied with wide eyes, "thank you master."

"I'm glad you like it, here let me put it on you." Ajax quickly removed the collar Jonah was wearing and replaced it with the new one. His cock twitched eagerly as he locked the leather garment to his new pet. He eyed his pet taking everything in. "Forgive me, I have very little self control."

Ajax jumped on Jonah, pushing him down in a frenzy. He groaned slightly as he caught a glimpse of the boy's tight round bubble butt. He licked his lips.

"Hope you're not too sore for Master." He quickly removed his pants flipping Jonah onto his stomach. He could hear his pet purr as he stroked his back. Jonah was pushing back against him, moaning and whimpering like a bitch in heat. Ajax spit into his hands rubbing it up and down the boy's crack.

"Beg for it, beg for Master's cock."

"Fuck me," Jonah whimpered, "please fuck me. Please Master I need it."

"Good pet," Ajax breathed as he plunged himself into the tight ass before him. Jonah let out a small scream that soon transformed into a series of moans. Ajax gripped Jonah by the hips pumping harder. The way Jonah's tight ass gripped his cock was intoxicating. The smell of sweat and testosterone pulled at his sanity. The sound of slapping and moaning soon filled the apartment.

Gimp sat in his bedroom trying not to picture what was happening, it was impossible though. The sound of the pet's moans was drowning out his master's. The way the pet squealed made him sick. Praising and thanking master for fucking him... something the gimp preferred to do. He could hear the bed slam against the wall, Master hadn't fucked like this in a while. The last slave that made Master move this much was Rodney. But this pet wasn't Rodney, Rodney was tolerable. Rodney hardly cried or disobeyed; Rodney new his place.

"Fuck me, Fuck me." Jonah was screaming out like a slut. Slamming himself back against his Master, meeting his fast thrusts.

"Fuck you are so perfect!"

Ajax grabbed Jonah's hair ripping his head up delivering bites all along his neck. He could feel his pet shudder as teeth grazed against his neck. Ajax loved his sweet taste, soft and feminine like a dessert flower. Most of the men he fucked reeked of sweat and a harsh musk, not this one. It was like his sole purpose in life was to make a good fuck. Every part of his body was as sweet as it was addictive. Ajax turned his pets head finding those fat lips. God, they were so full, so kissable. The two men intermingled in a frenzy of passion.

"Master," Jonah panted, "I'm going to come."

"Come for me, come for master."

Jonah whimpered pushing himself back on Ajax's dick. His entire body tensed as his cock shot out streams of come. The stimulation pushed Ajax over the edge. He bit Jonah's neck hard eliciting a sharp scream from the boy.

"I'm gunna come."

Jonah meted beneath Ajax's dominance. He could no longer distinguish between pleasure and pain. His body shivered in ecstasy as Ajax slammed into him. A sense of completion came over him as he was filled with a hot load of come. Ajax remained in him for a moment. Regaining his breath and letting his body relax. Once his cock softened he slipped it out of Jonah.

"Damn you're a good fuck."

Jonah panted heavily trying to regain his breath. He smiled and looked to Ajax, "thank you for fucking me master." Ajax smiled and kissed his pet. He pulled the young man in close squeezing him tight.

"I'm happy you enjoyed yourself." Jonah looked to his Master then to a large doggy bed in the corner of the room. "You can sleep in my bed if you want."

"Thank you." Jonah replied with a smile.

"Just don't expect this all the time. When your cage comes in you will be spending most nights in there."

"But my cage is in here?"

"Yes."

"It's no problem."

Ajax smiled and kissed his pet on the forehead. He was adjusting so well given the circumstances. The last slave that had taken this well to captivity was Gimp. He expected Jonah to be as loyal if not more. Ajax watched as Jonah closed his eyes drifting off to sleep. This week was going to be exciting for the sweet pet. So much people to meet, Ajax hoped he would be as sweet to his friends as he was to him. They would get to know him shortly, in two days' time there would be a party.

PenDeSade
PenDeSade
180 Followers
12