The Girl Across the Room

Story Info
Just a passing favor?
2k words
4.37
47.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

To say that I don't get out much would be the understatement of the century. I am resigned to that, even used to it.

Maria was with me for several years, she was a sweetheart but spent most days working around my apartment while I write.

The new nurse, Shelly, is much younger so she has piles of energy. Being cooped up for the 6 to 8 hours she is here several days each week seemed to get to her.

So we go for walks, if you can call it that. Even that is better now since the local government reworked the sidewalks at the end of each section from 6 inch dropoffs to little ramps.

They did that at the same time they put in the promenade by the river and converted about 6 older apartment blocks into units for people with various concerns that require care.

No more stopping and getting more or less dropped off the edge backwards, that used to be a real pain in the ass. The first year I was here, it was like no one even thought about what folks like me need. Back then, there were always cars to watch out for, more than once I was barely missed by someone who had somewhere to go and didn't look. Those are gone now since they closed the side streets.

Shelly is a coffee hound like me, I like mine black and mean, she drinks some fluffy looking thing with brown foam on the top of it, I have no idea what they are called.

Well, to get to the story, Shelly asked me if I wanted a coffee, which meant she wanted one, I knew that. Fine with me, I clicked off the screen so she knew I was ready to go.

It's only about 3 blocks to the little coffee shop that serves the complex I live in, and it's a pretty trip since the wide sidewalk looks over the river most of the way.

It was nice and warm out, one young couple walked by the other way holding hands, they smiled at us as they passed. Another older couple was sitting on one of the concrete benches looking out over the river at some boats going by, the lady had her head leaned over touching the man's shoulder, his arm around her.

One of those nice days out that a person can't help but like.

The automatic doors rolled open as we got there, I was surprised to see quite a line ahead of us, I guess others had the same idea.

John, the middle aged man with MS was there, he gave me his best version of a smile as I lifted one hand in greeting. John and I chat via email all the time, he has a hell of a time with the spelling. But he is smart as a whip, I get a kick out of his thoughts. Some of the ideas for my stories come from him, I doubt he could ever actually finish one himself and get it posted.

Shelly is his nurse, too, she has several of us as her charge and lives here in one of the upper apartments. It's nice because one push of a button and she is right here to see what we need.

I found a nice spot over by the wall where the sun would be on my back, rolling back until I felt the little bump as I touched the wall. I don't like the Sun directly in my face much.

Shelly finally got to the head of the line and ordered. She carried the drinks to us, setting mine on my tray.

"Be careful, it's a bit hot, Dan." She always says that, but then I am always careful. Of course the drinks aren't really that hot, staffing knows all about what that could do. John for instance keeps trying to drink his without the straw so he ends up with about half of it in his lap.

Shelly pulled up a chair and sat at the tiny table on my right, there are only a few tables in the coffee shop because most of us are from the complex and we have our own trays.

From where I sat, I could see out the far window across the river, there was some huge apartment buildings going in, men busy everywhere. I knew they would block off the view from here of the rest of the city that is scattered up the side of the far hillside, but I guess people need places to live.

I sipped my drink and looked around, a young woman came in and got into line. I noticed her, she was in her late 20's, the dress she wore had a puffy looking bodice that flowed down to a snug elastic waist, there was no hiding the curve of her fanny and the pretty brown legs visible below the hemline. The material was very thin, in deference to the warm day, and tracings of flowers all over it. It was obvious there was no bra or undergarment, the bodice hid and displayed her breasts at the same time, the hint of darkness of her nipples showed through the cloth in spots.

Pretty was the correct word. Exciting fits, too, I do have sensations right along.

She got her drink and looked around, then she walked over and sat at the little table directly across from me, perhaps a dozen feet away.

She was beautiful, I was watching her closely. Partly because she really didn't fit around here, most of us have some issue or other going on. But we do get folks walking the promenade, especially on nice days. There is even a couple of black kids with little bikes that tear around and raise hell, bikes aren't allowed on the promenade but nobody ever says anything, they are good kids. They live with their Mom who lost both arms in an accident somehow. She yells at them if they get too rambuncious, like I said, good little kids, they mind when she yells.

Hell, I would too. No arms be damned, she is a bit imposing.

I like it here better than the farm home at the coast, it's easier to get around and more to see. I sometimes even get up and try to walk since the porch is level with the walkway, no irregular ground to trip on. I make it a dozen steps or so before I have to stop. I couldn't really do that at the coast.

As you can see, my thoughts take off in different directions all the time, way it is.

The pretty woman sat, reached down and hiked the hem of her dress up to about halfway up her thighs, then she extended one leg like she was absentmindedly stretching. The sun shining in from behind me put her legs and part of her dress in almost a spotlight from my angle.

I glanced over at Shelly, she was watching, too. The woman's pose appeared accidental but she was showing off a lot of leg, so far up that another few inches and we would both have a view of her underwear.

I felt the familiar tingling in my loins, the lady looked a bit on the hot side, no doubt about that.

"Hey, check that out!" Shelly leaned in to me with a giggle. Shelly has read some of my writings, and like all of the nurses, she takes care of things for me from time to time, knowing I cannot. They all do of course, that might come as a surprise to some but it is simply part of the job.

And reading my work, she knows that inside I have a deep sexual side, more towards the emotional and voyeuristic than many.

So of course she knew I would be getting a kick out of the display, the truth be known I was thinking that Shelly was getting a kick out of it too. I had long since noticed she never mentioned a boyfriend. Odd since she seems to really delight in helping me with the more personal needs.

The woman sat like that for several minutes, she glanced at us from time to time. I smiled at her and was rewarded with a coy smile in return. Then she got up, stepped to the counter and ordered another drink. The shop was clearing out a little, there was just a half dozen of us in there now.

Getting the drink, the woman walked back to the same chair and sat down, reaching down again to slip the hem of her dress up, doing that odd little leg stretch.

The dress was higher this time, the sunlight shined on her bare legs, now visible nearly all the way to the top. The shadow from the table placed her crotch in the dark. I watched as she parted her knees a few inches, then a few more, sipping her drink.


I gave her another smile, she smiled back. Shelly was being very quiet, just sitting there.

Then the woman put her feet flat on the floor and seemed to lift up with first one hip, then the other, scooting herself forward in her chair. Each motion caused the edge of the sunlight to creep higher until she was sitting almost leaning back slightly. The sunlight now struck the cloth bunched at her waist.

By now I was sipping furiously, this was one of those situations a person sees only in fantasy.

"Want another, Dan?" I heard Shelly ask. I looked over at her, she was grinning ear to ear. I lifted my hand to signal yes, Shelly got up and moved to the counter. I turned my attention back to the woman sitting across from us.

She moved her right hand down to her hip, smoothed the cloth, then did the same thing on the other side. All natural motions it seemed, but this lifted and pulled the cloth tightly across the top of her thighs.

I could now see traces of pubic hair, it was the same brown color as her shortly cropped curls on her head. Another smile, lips a bit pursed this time, then she glanced away. Her legs parted a bit more, then a bit more.

Agonizingly slow. Then again she lifted first one hip, then the other, walking her butt cheeks forward on the chair. She picked up her drink and sipped, looked directly at me and let her legs fall open.

I stared, her pussy came completely into view, I could see the engorged clit sticking out, shiny and wet looking. Her labia folds were puffy and large. I could even see the little tuft of her pubic hair above her slit, the upward curls of the few hairs there. This lady was an exhibitionist and was loving displaying herself to me.

Just then Shelly came back and sat my drink down.

"Be careful, it's hot." she said like always. She sat in the chair, then looked over at the lady.

"Oh, my!" Escaped her lips, then she fell quiet.

We sat like that in silence for a solid 10 minutes, then the lady finished her drink, got up and left.

I looked at Shelly, the expression on her face was priceless.

"I bet you liked that!" She grinned.

I lifted my hand in acknowledgement, grinning back.

We headed back to the apartment, taking our time and enjoying the day. Normally Shelly would point out things to see for me although I do see just fine. Instead she was quiet. I was wondering what she was thinking.

We got inside, I tapped the button on my computer, Shelly went into the other room, she was only gone a few moments. She had on her tank top and shorts when she came back out, carrying a small towel and a little metal pan of warm water.

"Like a bath, Dan?" She had a silly smile on her face.

I knew what that meant.

I lifted my hand, smiled back.

I think I will love having Shelly around.

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers