The Girl Across the Room Ch. 02

Story Info
It's not all in the mind.
2.7k words
4.53
23.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Coffee. Just Coffee, we simply made the little run down the promenade to the store that Shelly and I had done so many times before.

Uneventful stuff, but we both liked to get out and away from my tiny apartment. I suppose Shelly's life can be boring, there is very little work to do, the layout is plastic and sterile, designed to be easily cleaned and kept up.

That makes for lots of extra time the days she is here, so if I look out and the Sun is shining, normally we go out at least for a short walk.

But the day we saw the girl in the coffee shop was a one of a kind. I had read of situations like that, even tried to write a few with fair to middling success.

I drank too much Coffee that day as both Shelly and I watched the girl deliberately expose herself to us, trying at first to make it appear an accident.

I saw her face, the way her skin flushed, then her lips pursed into an odd knowing smile that she couldn't hide.

She was young and beautiful, sitting with her legs carelessly open. Then as she sipped her drink, they opened more and more until the pose could only be described as obscene.

That excited me beyond belief, other than pictures on my computer screen, I really hadn't seen a woman in the flesh for decades.

It takes a lot to get me excited, often even during the baths from my nurses nothing would happen. I have sensation but less than normal so more often than not the nurse just washes me and dries me and that is it.

Many times I wished in my mind that they would take more time, give that area of my body more attention, knowing that if they did I would respond.

Maria, my last nurse, seemed to understand the best, she was older so perhaps that meant she had more experience. She would also lean over and let me look down the front of her smock at the tops of her breasts hanging there in her big white bra.

I liked that and it helped, Maria would then slip her latex gloved hand around me and relieve me. It was really just a matter of fact kind of thing, it couldn't, shouldn't be called sex.

I suppose some will say that nurses don't do that, but yes they do. Attention to sexual needs of patients like me is part of the job and helpful, it keeps other complications at bay. I still remember one situation many years ago that startled me, I had a little bout of bleeding so I went to the Doctor for a Colonoscopy. Try as I might, I started to erect almost before the procedure began. The Doctor said something to the nurse and left the room, next thing I knew I was being masturbated and quite professionally. Then the Doctor came back in and finished, everyone acted like that was just normal. I guess it was.

Still, a lot of times with me the orgasm is almost an accident, the nurse just cleans me up and says nothing.

This time when Shelly and I got back to my apartment, I was upright and ready to go, still excited at the display we had seen at the coffee shop.

The nice part is that Shelly was turned on too. I had already realized that she liked to have a man's penis in her hands, Shelly had no way to hide that. The signs were obvious, during my bathing she wore a simple tank top and shorts, to keep her clothes from getting wet. Her nipples would erect through the cloth, her face would get that expression women get when they are arroused.

Shelly kneeled down and tripped the Velcro on my sleeves and front, sliding the upper garment off. Then she undid the bottoms, going "Wow!" with a big grin as my erection came into view.

This time instead of the usual soap she picked up a small bottle of some kind of lotion, spread it over me, taking her time. She was staring right at my penis, too. I am not huge but I am not small, either. But I was solid as a rock, a bit out of the norm for me.

She wrapped her right hand around me and slid it up and down, after the first few strokes she increased the pressure, pulling my foreskin back and forth until finally the head was exposed.

Shelly knows of course that my sensations are less than normal so she uses a lot of pressure. I was building quickly to orgasm, looking at her full round breasts as her nipples poked at the thin cloth covering them.

As I reached my peak, Shelly slowed the motions, this delayed my orgasm for a moment or two, then just as I exploded she squeezed. That caused me to feel like I burst, the first drops flew out and splattered her tank top, the second splashed across her cheek.

She didn't stop the stroking motion, just giggled. I looked down and realized her hands were bare, that was different too.

She looked up and caught my gaze, then grinned.

"That was hot, Dan!"

I looked at my penis, it was red and swollen looking, still half firm. I gave her a smile, lifted my hand to say thank you.

Shelly washed me up, refastened my clothing, then she went into the other room. She was gone a long time, I was assuming she was masturbating. When she came back out, she was wearing the smock, and looked just like Shelly again.

"I will be back on Tuesday." she said, not needing to since I know the schedule.

It would be nice to say that things changed after that, they didn't. Shelly came on the appointed days, checked on me and my needs, bathed me. We took several trips to the Coffee shop, I never saw the girl there but I always hoped.

Summer became Fall, then Winter. I was back into my normal life of eating and sleeping and trying to write. Shelly did relieve me a few times but with the latex glove. While it was still obvious that she liked to do it, it was also almost back to clinical in a way.

Then one fine Summer day I looked out and saw the girl from the shop walk by. There was no doubt it was her. She had on a white short skirt and a light pink halter top, the belt at her waist was wide and black and very low. Her hair was longer, pulled back and tied into a loose pony tail.

Of course it was my off day, Shelly would be working with someone else in the complex.

I decided to head for the coffee shop on my own, but by the time I got the door open and rolled out onto the walkway the girl was out of sight.

Then I heard the sickening click of my door locking, realized I had no way to get back inside.

There was nothing else for me to do but head for the shop, so I touched the button and went down the street. Halfway there I realized that I was down on batteries, I would get there but I wouldn't get back.

I was trapped outside, on my own, chasing a girl down the street that I didn't know. They say a sexy lady makes a man's IQ drop 40 points, I think I proved it that day. The only positive thing was it was warm outside and wasn't raining.

The thought would be to call someone for help, but by now most of you have figured out I never call anyone.

The automatic doors opened as I arrived at the shop, several people looked up as I came in. I saw Dennis, the guy behind the counter look at me, then out the door, then back in surprise. I knew he was looking for Shelly. The girl was standing in line at the counter, she saw me and smiled.

I rolled back against the wall and waited. Dennis looked at me several times, then out the door, a puzzled expression on his face. I just waited.

The girl got her drink and sat down, at an angle to me. I could see the swell of her left breast through the gap in her halter top, but the way she was sitting I could see no more.

I was now less interested in her and more interested in getting back to my apartment. I could use the little computer over by the other wall if I could get to it, but there was a long haired kid playing some kind of game on that.

I touched the button, rolled forward to right behind him, waited.

The kid looked around at me.

"Want to use this, Old man?"

I lifted my hand to acknowledge, he just looked at me oddly.

"Well?"

I lifted my hand again in frustration.

"I don't think he can speak." The voice was a melody flowing past me.

I touched the button and turned, it was her.

"You need to use this, don't you?" she smiled.

I lifted my hand.

The kid understood and got up, I rolled up to the keyboard, managed to get my left hand onto it.

"Locked out, batteries down." I typed.

"Oh. Is there someone I can call?"

"Shelly. Call button in my room." I typed out.

"Where is your room?"

"Five blocks, won't get there, batteries low. Key in pouch."

"Oh. OK." She fished in the pouch on the side of my chair, found the key.

"I will take you home, want a Coffee first?"

I lifted my hand, then rolled back. She walked up to the counter, they knew what I liked. She was back in a moment, set the drink on my tray. Then she sat down.

"I'm Annie." She smiled that smile.

"I saw you here before."

I smiled, all I could do really.

We sat quietly as we finished our drinks, then we headed for the promenade. I was feeling a little proud as we headed back towards my apartment, here I was with this beautiful woman, people were looking at us.

Then the batteries gave up and I stopped. Annie quickly figured out how to get the chair into freewheel, and she rolled me up to the door. She unlocked and moved me inside and up to my computer.

I touched the button, brought up the screen.

"Cord pulls out the side, needs plugged in." I typed.

I watched as she figured out the power cord, it reels out of the side. She turned and bent over to plug it in and I realized I could see almost all the way to her crotch, there was no hint of any panties. Quickly I glanced at the meter as it jumped to 20, all normal. I knew it would be a couple of hours before they were all the way up to full power. Normally Shelly does that when she comes, once each week is enough, her visit due the next day would have included that. The type of batteries my chair uses need to be drawn way down before recharging, I guess I did do that.

I looked back up at Annie, she was looking at me oddly. I recognized the expression on her face as one I had seen before, I couldn't help it, I started to get an erection.

Funny how watching her from across a room didn't make me uncomfortable, for some reason I could stare. Now with her right here in the room with me I felt bashful and kept trying to look away.

Annie walked over to my counter, looked around. Everything is very low to make things easy for me to reach. I watched as she looked around, curious I suppose because countertops that are only 32" tall do look odd to people.

Then she turned around and smiled at me again, leaning back against the counter. Her legs were brown and naked looking, the short skirt barely reached far enough.

"I bet you liked the little show I put on, didn't you?" Her eyes dropped to my groin.

I lifted my hand, she now knew that meant acknowledgment.

She hesitated for a moment.

"Would you like to see more?" The smile was wicked.

I lifted my hand again.

Then she sat in the one chair I have, it is also low, same level as my wheelchair to make it easy for me if I choose to sit and watch TV. She crossed her legs, smiled again.

Then she placed her feet side by side on the floor, opened her legs slightly. At the same time she reached up and slipped the straps of her halter top over her shoulders. I saw her upper body give a little shudder as she pulled the top up and over her head. Her smallish breasts swung into view, they were perfectly matched and turned upwards.

I could only stare, the first set of in the flesh naked breasts I had seen in I don't know how long.

Then she parted her legs even more, I noticed instantly that the pubic hair was gone, she was completely bare.

I had that same reaction I had before, I was solid as a rock. Annie's eyes dropped to the tent I was making, she actually licked her lips, making them wet and shiny looking.

"Like this?" her voice had a catch in it.

I lifted my hand, smiled.

Then she got up, she did a little wiggle and her skirt dropped to the floor. She lifted one leg and let her shoe drop, then the other.

Naked! Gloriously naked, right there in front of me, less than 6 feet away!

I looked her up and down, she stood there and let me look. She was liking it.

"Let's see yours." she grinned.

I turned my hand to release the Velcro that supports my left arm, she saw that and understood.

"let me." She dropped to her knees, reached up and undid my bottoms. My erection sprang free.

"Oh. Wow, that sure works good!"

She reached out and grasped me, trying at first with her fingertips, then she took a fuller grip. Her eyes seemed to glaze as she stared at me, mine probably did too.

I wanted to look at her pussy some more but I couldn't because of the way she was on her knees. She stroked me, actually she was playing with me more than trying to get me off. Then she stood up, turned around and bent over. I could smell her, I wanted to lean forward and put my face there, lick her.

Her fingers came down and parted her lips, showing me the pinkness deep inside, that did it, I blew off into the air. Annie stood up and turned, laughing.

She reached out and stroked me some more, managing to get me back to half hard. I was hoping she would sit back on me, let me inside but she didn't.

One thing she didn't do was clean me up like the nurses do, I imagine the thought never really crossed her mind. She did help me fasten my clothes back together, then she walked into my tiny kitchen alcove and got a drink of water. I watched as she stood there completely naked, her head tipped slightly back.

Then she dressed.

"I gotta go, thanks, guy!" and she was out the door. I realized she probably didn't know my name.

It was around 9 the next morning when I heard Shelly touch the buzzer, I hit the button to let her in. I had spent several hours trying to get rid of the evidence so to speak, and I wasn't completely successful.

After Shelly had spent about 30 minutes tending to details around the apartment, she changed into her halter top and shorts. I cringed, knowing it was bath time.

The first thing she noticed was my clothes weren't fastened properly, the second thing she noticed was the obvious. I really have no ability to wash myself properly.

She looked, then scrubbed me down like everything was normal. Right in the middle of all of that I got another erection, of course.

"Hmmmm..Got a girlfriend?" she grinned at me.

I grinned back.

"Want me to help with this, or...?"

I lifted my hand.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers