The Girl from Nepal Ch. 02

Story Info
An unexpected twist.
2.2k words
4.62
20.6k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

"Bas? Is that really you?" Hope flared in Jagati's eyes as she relaxed under his weight.

"Yes. Why'd you run? You left me alone. I'm lost without you." He smoothed a wet piece of hair off her face.

"I had to. Why did Dad send you after me? I could've resisted anyone but you. I suppose you're going to take me back."

"No, Jagati. We're not going back to Nepal. I'm going to protect you. I've no other purpose. It's what I am programmed to do."

If he's expecting me to be touched he's in for a rude awakening.

"You know, I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about your duty, Bas. I know you're a computer program. I don't need a constant reminder of it." She shoved at his chest and tried to squirm out from under him.

Bas stiffened and a soft moan escaped him. Immediately, Jagati stilled.

"Bas? Did I hurt you?" She searched his face for signs of pain.

"No, Jagati. It didn't hurt, in fact it feels wonderful."

Jagati searched the depths of his eyes. It dawned on her Bas was aroused for possibly the first time in his life, but didn't understand it! Poor Bas.

"How long have you been in this body, Bas?" She reached up and pushed a section of his hair behind his ear.

"Two weeks."

"Then you've never desired a woman before? Poor Bas."

"I've desired a woman, Jagati. It was before I was placed in this body, so your pity is not needed." Anger darkened his eyes.

"Really? I didn't think computer programs could feel desire."

"I'm a free thinking program, Jagati. I've the ability to grow and learn. Just because I feel desire towards you doesn't mean I'll attack you at the first opportunity. You're safe with me."

Jagati's face heated when she realized he desired her!

"You want me!" It came out as a shocked whisper.

"Don't worry, chhetri. I'll control it. Just don't ever run away from me again. I need to protect you!" His plea was clearly written on his face.

* * * *

Lasaro paced back and forth in his lab. His assistant kept shooting him questioning glances.

"What?"

"Nothing." She fumbled with the clipboard she was holding.

"Out with it, woman!"

"I'm sorry, Dr. Anderson." With tears in her eyes, she shoved the clipboard at him before running from the room.

Looking down at it, Lesaro cursed loudly. It seemed the computer program had found Jagati but hadn't made any contact! Checking the date and time, he concluded Bas had more than ample time to report. Fury filled him. Pressing the small box on his belt, he yelled at Aakil.

"Aakil, get your ass over here, now!"

Lesaro was still pacing, when twenty minutes later, Aakil walked into the lab. Aakil had an uneasy feeling about this.

"It's about damn time, you showed up. That damn program of yours went AWOL!" Lesaro punctuated his anger by throwing his clipboard at Aakil.

"Calm down, Lasaro and explain what happened. What program are you talking about?" Aakil bent and picked up the fallen clipboard.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into putting him into a body."

"Ah, this has to do with Bas. What happened?" Aakil scanned the contents on the clipboard.

"He's found her. Two hours ago!"

"I see. It says he's had visual confirmation of Jagati. Did it ever occur to you he may have spotted her but doesn't have physical custody yet?"

"No, I think that damned program has feelings for her!" Lasaro banged his fist on his desk.

"Listen to yourself, Lasaro. Since when does some circuitry and bytes have feelings?"

"You did something when you programmed him to protect your daughter. She's always been promised to me, Aakil. I won't have an over-sized computer taking her away from me."

"I doubt that will happen, Lasaro. Let me contact him and I'll see what the situation is."

"I'm sending one of my men after them. I hope you're not to attached to that damn program."

"No! Jagati will be hurt in the process!" Aakil cornered his partner.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're forgetting Bas's first directive! Protect Jagati from all threats. If you send another after her, he's going to protect her. We'll have a war on our hands. Let me contact him first and I'll see why he hasn't reported in. If I think anything is the least bit suspicious, we'll send it." Aakil was talking quickly.

"Fine. Contact him."

"I'll do it right now! Give me ten minutes, Lasaro. Ten minutes to find out what's going on."

* * * *

Aakil hurried into his office. Using his personal laptop, he accessed Bas's programming. Opening it up, he sent a flurry of commands. He waited as they crossed time and space. If Lesaro knew I lied earlier about Bas's capabilities for emotional attachments, this whole damn thing will blow up in my face. What would I tell Samantha about her daughter's death?

* * * *

Bas stiffened above Jagati.

"He's accessing my database, Jagati."

"Who?" Fear filled her voice and he could tell she was on the verge of fighting again.

"Your father."

"I've gotta get out of here. Let me up, Bas. Let me up!" She struggled wildly under him.

"Don't!" He pinned her hands above her head while trying to control the response of his body to hers.

"Let me up, please , Bas. I'm begging you!" Tears flowed down her flushed cheeks.

"He can't hurt you. He told me to tell you he's sorry and he loves you. He ordered me to keep you safe from Anderson, Jagati."

* * * *

Aakil's eyes moistened with tears when he accessed Bas's memory files and saw a glimpse of Jagati. Relief flooded him, she was alive...even if she was still running. Shutting down the connection, he walked back into Lasaro's lab.

"He's spotted her, but doesn't have physical custody as of yet. Be patient, Lasaro. She'll soon be home." Lasaro looked up from his computer, displeasure written all over his face.

"You better hope so, Aakil. I'm getting tired of waiting for the bride you promised me. She's of age now, and remember our deal! I bailed you out in return for your daughter's hand and virginity! Tell me, Aakil, do you think she'll still be a virgin when she returns to me?"

Aakil winced as regret surged through him. At the time he didn't think he'd had any other option.

"She's been on the run for the last six months. Do you honestly think she's had the chance to be intimate with anyone?"

"What about Bas? His body is a fully functioning cyborg. You told me she has affection for him. Do I need to worry about him taking advantage of her?"

* * * *

Starklin Universe

Silva slammed the door to her chambers as her consort, Kurlak, looked up from the bed where he was reclining.

"Mistress," he greeted as he slowly sat up, the silk sheet pooling around his waist.

"Come here." She started unfastening the closures on her gown.

"Yes, Mistress." He rose from the bed. Walking towards her in all his naked glory, he stopped in front of her. She trailed one 'taloned' hand across his hard chest. He shivered as her hand toyed briefly with one masculine nipple before following the fine line of hair down to his rampant cock. He hissed as she wrapped her hand around him. She smiled up at him before dropping to her knees. Holding him with one hand, she guided him to her mouth. His groan echoed through the room as she licked the damp head before tonguing the glistening tip. His hands came down and rested on the back of her head as she drew him into her mouth and sucked strongly on him.

"Ahhh, yes, Mistress." He trembled as she continued to stroke the length of him while sucking on the head. She released him before surging back to her feet.

"Now, you're ready!" She led him back towards the bed. She gave him a hard push forcing him to land on the bed. Lifting her gown, she crawled on top of him. Raking her sharp nails down his hard chest, she positioned herself over him.

"Mistress, please," Kurlack pleaded as she hovered over his aching cock.

"That's right. Remember it's I, that is responsible for your pleasure ... or lack of!" Her eyes glittered with sadistic pleasure as she lifted her hips away from his straining need.

"Silva!" He clenched his teeth before wrapping his hands around her tight waist. She leaned down and nipped his lower lip.

"What's wrong, Kurlack? You want something, baby?" She kissed his parted mouth before sitting back up.

"Fuck!" He pressed his head back against the pillow.

"Oh, that's the idea." She slowly sank down on him as her own groan joined his.

"Ride me!" He arched under her as she began to move quickly on him, then tensed as swift pleasures ran through their joined bodies.

Silva stared down at the flush that filled his cheeks. It never failed to arouse her passions when she watched him struggle to please her before he went over the edge.

"Don't you dare come before me," she warned as she continued to bounce on him. In a way she hoped that he did - for it would give her ample reason to punish him. She loved to watch Josja, her adviser rape his tight little ass.

"Never Mistress," he said between his clenched teeth. He reached between them and rubbed the most sensitive spot between her legs. She screamed and her body began to glow when his touch forced her into an immediate, intense climax.

Thank the chhetri, she came. I don't think I could have held on much longer. Rolling her under him, he lifted her legs and draped them over the crooks of his arms before surging into her tight, sopping wet depths.

Her scream rang out as he started moving against her, this time intent on finding his release. His own body began to glow as the sexual peak came closer. Within moments, the chamber rang with his bellow of release. With both of their bodies cooling and the glow fading from them, he collapsed on top of her with a contented sigh.

* * * *

Jagati stared across the bedroom at Bas. He was leaning against the connecting bathroom door while she was reclining on the bed. She still found it hard to believe he wasn't just her protection program any longer. He's actually in human form now. How am I going to resist him? I fell half in love with him while he was a computer program, it would be so easy to fall the rest of the way now he's human. It makes me long for things I know I just can't have.

"If you keep staring at me, 're going to give me a complex."

"Bas, I want us to be friends."

"I'll always be your friend, Jagati but I'll warn you now, I want so much more, chhetri."

Shock tore through her at his honest statement, along with the unexpected use of his childhood nickname for her. At this moment she felt nothing like his little warrior, especially when added to the desire she could see in his beautiful eyes, she felt so off-balance.

"Friends? Is that all you want from me?" Bas sat down on the bed next to her. She swallowed as his masculine smell invaded her nose. He smelled good enough to eat.

"Jagati, look at me." Bas placed a finger under her chin and lifted her gaze to meet his. "I can't hide the fact I find you desirable, chhetri, and I want more but I promise, I won't ask you for anything you won't give to me willingly. While I was trapped inside the computer, I knew it was pointless but I'm no longer watching from inside a machine. I'm free and I don't plan on going back. In fact, I like the freedom this body offers me." He reached out and touched her hair before sliding his hand down to rest on her shoulder. "I like being able to touch you. Did you know touch is one of the senses I could never experience? I could see and hear - but I've never experienced as many scents and feelings as I have since I've been placed in this body."

"Bas, I don't know if I can give you what you want; I've loved you forever. You were my protector and friend as a small child. Then you were my teacher and confidant as I grew into a young woman."

"Do you think becoming my lover would be too difficult of a step to take?"

"Yes. You're asking me for something I don't know how to give, Bas."

"Just give me a chance, chhetri. Let me court you and if you still feel the same way when it's done and over, then we'll return to being friends."

" I don't know, Bas, I'll have to think about it. It would be a huge risk."

"I understand, Jagati. I can be as patient as I need to be but understand this also, as much as I love you, my first directive will always be to protect you. I'll give you the time you need but do not run off on me again. I won't be pleased if I have to chase after you once more."

She nodded her understanding. Bas takes his protection duties very seriously and he's determined to protect me!

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers