The Girl from Nepal Ch. 08

Story Info
The Queen's newest pleasurer.
2.6k words
4.66
17.5k
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,214 Followers

The Queen's newest pleasurer stood in the middle of her trophy room. The centerpiece of it was a man in suspended animation, a huge man with golden hair which floated around his trim waist. His eyes were supposed to be a golden hue which held the embers of the sacred fire protecting the Starklin people. But now his vibrant eyes were closed ... it seemed as if the chhetri was merely slumbering. It was well known the previous queen had imprisoned his soul on the Earth plane for refusing to become her consort. His muscular physique hadn't helped him when he had been betrayed by his own master and been imprisoned. This particular chhetri was the one he'd dreamed of for decades. Indeed, had been in his dreams since he had begun to mature younger than the rest of the boys his age. Later, he'd found out it was one of the telltale signs of being chosen to be a chhetri. It was the first step to evolving into a protector; then came the visit from a master chhetri. He'd been expecting an actual visit, but each night while he slumbered, a man like this man haunted his sleeping body.

Shame filled him as he stared at his lost dream. He'd wanted to become a chhetri with every fiber of his being; instead he now found himself as a pleasurer to the queen. I feel so vile and dirty. The queen is a feral bitch who should be put down. I've forsaken my vows of celibacy to avoid her advisor. I am weak, but while she makes me uneasy, he scares the hell out of me.

When the queen had taken his virginity, she'd done more than take his traitorous flesh. She'd delighted in reminding of him he was 'hers' now and he would never become a "protector" of his people. She did more than rape my body, she raped my soul.

"You best haul that tight ass of yours back to her quarters before you anger her."

Turning he saw Josja, her advisor, in the doorway. To Aleja, it seemed he relished the idea of him angering the queen. He was always watching him with obvious anticipation.

"What can she do to me, that she hasn't all ready done?" There was no trace of humbleness before the Queen's advisor.

Anger and anticipation filled the advisor's eyes. He walked further into the room and loomed over the young man. Even after the advisor's own expulsion from chhetrisect, he still retained the physique of one of them. He smirked at Aleja with menace.

"What? Do you think that death scares me, Advisor? At this point I would welcome it." Aleja turned back to stare again at the imprisoned chhetri.

"Death is the least of your worries, 'boy'. I'm more than the Queen's advisor, Aleja. I'm her enforcer! I keep her pleasurers in line. I'm the one who doles out the punishment if they deserve it. Have you ever heard the term 'an ass fucking'?" Josja watched in intently. When Aleja paled, the older man grinned. "I see you have. Good. It's very effective in keeping the Queen's men in line. Do you understand your situation now, boy?"

Aleja nodded jerkily before turning to leave

"But..." he stopped Aleja, "if you decide to try the Queen's patience and end up angering her, I'll be more than happy to hold you down and rip that virgin ass of yours wide open. I love nothing better than busting a boy's anal cherry. In fact - it's the reason I was expelled from the "chhetri" sect. My master heard his son scream when I buried my cock in his little ass. I should've gagged the little bastard, but I've a weakness for listening to young boys cry out in agony. In fact, I bet you'll scream louder than your brother did when I raped his tight ass!" Josja gloated.

Aleja paled as his stomach rolled uneasily and he fled the room listening to Josja's laughter. As he fled, he finally realized the price his brother paid to keep him from the Queen. And it'd all been in vain because in the end, he still had ended up where his brother had sworn he never would. He'd promised Aleja he would never have to become a Queen's pleasurer as tradition demanded. To Kurlack, it mattered not that the Larken house had been designated as the Queen's private treasure trove of pleasurers. Once Aleja's destiny had been shown, Kurlack had done everything in his power to make sure Aleja would fulfill it and not end up under the Queen's 'thumb'.

* * * *

Samantha rolled over onto her side, only to be dragged back by a pair of strong arms. She mumbled a protest before looking over her shoulder at Kurlack. Even though he looked like her late husband, she knew he was anything but. When she'd looked at Aakil, it'd been like looking into a deep pool of water. The only thing she'd ever seen was her reflection, and a glimmer of what she'd thought might be his own true feelings.

She'd married him, hoping once she dove into "the pool" she'd find the feelings she'd felt for him returned. But the only thing her marriage had done was place her in a different position in his life. He expected his wife to behave as an Indian wife and it mattered not to him that she wasn't Indian. . For the sake of their precious daughter, she'd tried to be what he wanted for twelve long years.

His treatment of Jagati, as she'd entered puberty, had been the final insult to her stinging pride. She'd left alone because the law wouldn't allow her to take Jagati; but before she'd gone, she'd made sure Bas protected Jagati from everyone including her own father.

Aside from her occasional lapse in judgment, she'd tried to resist her ex-husband. She'd finally nurtured enough resistance to turn him away ten years ago. She still could remember the look of disbelief when he'd arrived expecting to have sex with her, and found the locks on the condo he'd bought were changed. She'd finally found the willpower to make her decision to leave stick. If he couldn't love her as his wife, she was damned if she would be his paid whore at his beck and call.

She was jerked out of her dismal thoughts when she felt the strong pulling of masculine fingers on her nipples.

"Aakil..." A jolt of pleasure whipped through her.

"Kurlack!" He released them only to pull on them harder.

She drew a ragged breath as pleasure exploded in her womb.

"Say it!" He squeezed harder.

"What?" Turning her in his arms, he erotically nipped at her lower lip.

"Who am I, Samantha? Who do you see when I make love to you?" He rolled her under him.

"You're..." She tried to concentrate on his words but became distracted as he lifted her legs over his wide shoulders. She could feel the broad head of his cock poised at her entrance.

"Samantha..." He pulled back when she tried to join their bodies together. She opened her eyes; it was obvious that he wasn't going to make love to her until she gave him the answer he wanted. She didn't want to answer. She didn't want to give Kurlack, or any man for that matter, that kind of control over her ever again.

"Please!"

"NO! I will have your answer, woman. You will know who it is loving you. I'm tired of being a paid whore! I'm a man and I'm the dominant one. So tell me, woman, who it is you want to claim you? I won't be a substitute for your dead husband!" He pressed firmly against her entrance, not entering her, but teasing her with the possibility.

"Damn you!" Tears ran down her face as he pulled back.

"Aakil is gone, Samantha, and if you want this body you have to take me with it. I refuse to be used any longer. When we're in bed together don't ever call me by his name again. If you want this body to fuck you, if you want me to make you scream with pleasure, you will not call me by another man's name. My name is Kurlack. Say it!" Gripping her thighs he held her tight as he teased her opening.

"Kurlack, please!" He smiled and, with a savage thrust, sank his entire cock inside her. She gave a small scream and wrapped her arms around his neck as he commenced with a violent mating which sent her soaring over the edge within moments. And when she came, she screamed out a name.

"Kurlack!"

* * * *

Jagati stirred when she heard the bathroom door shut. She'd been sleeping, but not the deep restorative sleep she desperately needed. Her nerves were on edge. This is what I get for going to bed horny. Wincing as she sat up, she noticed the stickiness between her thighs. Her breasts were so sensitive she whimpered when the cold air spewing from the central air system washed over them.

She opened her eyes and looked over at the bed on the other side of the room. It was vacant. He must be in the bathroom. She mentally debated on whether or not to take off. Her tired body said no but her mind said 'why not'?

"Oh shut up!" She knew if she ran again, she would have more than a sore ass. She could tell that Bas was barely hanging onto his control by a thread, if she riled him again, her virginity would be history. It'd taken a tremendous amount of will power for him to pull away from her earlier.

As she heard the shower turn on, she realized she had to pee! She mentally groaned. Dare she enter the bathroom and stand mere feet away from his naked body? As she listened to the shower continue, the urge to pee became unbearable. Maybe she could sneak in, go and leave without him being the wiser.

She crept over to the door and placed her hand on it. Turning the knob slowly, she pushed the door open. There was no steam as she'd expected. She had hoped the steam would cover her presence.

She swallowed roughly as she locked eyes with Bas, his eyes burning with undeniable need. She could see the sodden mass of his boxers pushed beneath his quivering cock, exposing it to the ice-cold water. Despite the icy deluge, it continued to throb before her eyes. Sitting down on the toilet, her need to pee was forgotten as he grasped the shaft in his hand and squeezed it. Her breath caught in her throat when he slid his hand up and then down once.

"Oh!" Even with her training at her aunt's side, she'd never seen a man masturbate. She wasn't even aware Bas had any idea of how to.

* * * *

Bas watched as she licked her lips. He grunted as his desire to drag her into the shower with him increased until he barely felt the cold water pelting his flesh. As he stroked his engorged cock, he imagined it was her hand on him, stroking his hard flesh and pleasuring him. The intense fire building in the base of his spine warned him his release was near and the first step of their mating would be complete.

"Jagati!" His hand began to stroke faster.

"What?" Over the beating water of the shower he barely heard her.

"I want you with me."

Standing up, she peeled her t-shirt over her head, leaving her as bare as the day she born. When she reached for the shower door, he held up a hand.

"I thought you wanted me." Confusion was evident on her face.

"This first time, I want to watch you pleasure yourself while I do the same." I don't quite trust my control. I'm burning on the ragged edge here and need to bring her through the first tier of our bonding.

She nodded before she slid her hand across her breast, taking the time to give her nipple a squeeze. Her other hand drifted down her stomach to her dark curls.

"Damn." The hand on his cock tightened as she parted the curls and slipped her fingertips inside of her folds.

"You like watching me?"

"Yes!" His fist flew up and down on his shaft.

"Slow down."

"What?" The burning need increased and it felt too good to slow down.

"Let's draw it out. It'll feel so much better if we wait."

Nodding, he let go of his cock and it bobbed back up, protesting his abandonment.

When she buried her three of her fingers inside her, his cock throbbed. His hand flew down and squeezed hard at the base of his close to exploding cock. How can she expect me to hold back when she does things like that?

"Jagati, I ... I ... I..." Breathing fast, his fist once again began stroking quickly and firmly. He knew he was past the point of holding off and slowly savoring the experience. Hearing her breathing grow more ragged, he couldn't hold back any longer..

"Bas, wait for me!" Her plea as she fought to bring herself to the edge, nearly destroyed what was left of his control.

"I'm trying!" He slowed his hand for a moment, only to return to his previous pace. "I ... I ... I can't."

At her high pitched moan of release, he nearly sagged in relief. His back arched and his seed exploded out of the eye of his cock to splatter against the glass enclosure.

Bas wanted to close his eyes at the incredible pleasure flowing through him. Instead he kept his eyes locked on Jagati, as she struggled through what was obviously an intense orgasm. He grunted as his cock convulsed again and another rope of seed spewed from the head. He sagged back against the shower wall, his body finally relaxing.

As he lifted his head, he was vaguely aware of the first fragile bonds of his claiming slide in place. Opening the shower door, he swept the gasping woman off the toilet seat and strode with her back into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Going back to bed, my mate. This time I'm sleeping with you." His voice was firm as he arranged them under the bedclothes, not caring that his wet body made the sheets damp. They will dry eventually cause I'm not giving her the chance to run again, and I just know she's going to try once she finds out we've begun our mating.

"Yourwhat?"

He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her before he began his explanation. "We've just completed the first tier of our mating, chhetri."

"First tier! What the hell are you talking about?" Her anger was quite obvious.

"When you mate with a chhetri, there are three tiers to the mating. We've just completed the first. Now we cannot be apart. The ties are very fragile at this point. Until we complete the next tier we'll have to be careful to..."

"You bastard!"

Bas had expected she would be angry, but he wasn't prepared for her hard little fist to punch him.

"Oof!" His breath was driven from her well aimed blow to his solar plexus. He released her without thinking as he tried to suck air into his lungs. Scrambling away from him, Jagati tried to leave the bed, only to be drug back by a firm hand around her ankle. She kicked at him wildly.

"God damn it! That's enough!" Bas's voice brooked no chance of resistance as he hauled her back up to his side. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he listened to her screeches of protest. "Now go to sleep! We'll talk about this in the morning."

"Like hell we will!"

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,214 Followers