The Girl from Nepal Ch. 09

Story Info
The Second Tier.
2.7k words
4.69
14.7k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

Sorry about the delay in getting this posted. I've been very busy with edits for my publisher and working at my nine to five job. But now that the holiday rush is over, I've got more time to devote to my writing. Look for chapter ten, the conclusion to follow shortly and chapter nine of King's Touch. Thanks and as always feedback is welcome!

*

Kurlack could feel her eyes on him. This woman who'd been married to the man's body he now inhabited kept sneaking peeks at him. He'd gone with his instincts with her and had told her about his mission. I can only pray my trust has not been misplaced. Samantha is a beautiful woman and very loyal to her daughter but can she understand why I'm killing the chherti? He still winced with the remembered pain he'd awoken to the night after he'd forced Samantha to acknowledge his dominance over her. The Queen bitch on Sarkin was reminding him of his duty. He'd packed a bag and was preparing to leave when Samantha had set her own bag down next to his. When he'd stared at her, she shrugged her shoulders.

"If you think I'm letting you go after Jagati and Bas without me, you're sadly mistaken, Kurlack. You can dominate me as much as you want in bed but out of it is another matter."

After judging her seriousness plus knowledge of his mission, he'd nodded and took her along with him.

Feeling her gaze once more, he turned to look at her.

"How much farther?"

Blushing at being caught staring, she glanced at the map folded across her lap. "It looks like only another couple of miles. According to my directions, we need to exit at Newton."

"Good."

"Kurlack?"

"What?"

"Promise me you won't hurt my daughter?"

"Samantha. My mission is the chherti. Your daughter is safe as long as she doesn't try to protect him."

"And if she does?" She seemed to be holding her breath.

"If I were you, Samantha, I would make sure she doesn't."

* * * *

Fuming, Jagati glared at her protector. She was curled on her side flipping pages in a magazine, which he'd bought for her the last time he'd gone for food. Bas was lying on the other bed, cradling the remote against his flat stomach, watching cartoons of all things. Rolling onto her back, she winced. Her last attempt at escape had not gone well. Once Bas had freed himself from the bathroom, he'd found her quickly. He'd taken his displeasure out on her backside. She still couldn't believe he'd bent her over his knee and severely paddled her ass. Even more unbelievable was the dampness in her panties said spanking had caused. Get a grip, Jagati. Sooner or later he'll drop his guard.

"I wouldn't count on it." Bas spoke as if he'd heard her thoughts.

I didn't say that out did I?

"No." He didn't even bother to look at her.

"I can't believe this. There's no way you could've read my thoughts."

"I wouldn't say that, Jagati."

"Are you saying you can read my thoughts?"

"If I answer you, it'll only freak you out." The only part on him that moved was his head as he locked eyes with her.

"Really? It's so unlike you to keep secrets from me." She meant her voice to be sarcastic but the sarcasm seemed to be lost on him.

He swung his legs over the bed and sat up. "Any secrets I've kept from you were for your own good."

"Like the time that Sebastian Kurdos came to pick me up for a date and you wouldn't allow him access to the house?"

"You didn't hear him talking on his cell to his friends about how he'd planned on sharing you with them once he 'popped your cherry.'"

Jagati's cheeks flushed. "How did you hear that!"

"It was easy. He was waiting at the front gate. Tell me, Jagati, how much respect did he have for you if he was bragging about passing you around like a 'party favor' mere feet from your home where anyone could overhear? He wasn't good enough for you."

"And you think you are?" She surged off the bed, then headed into the bathroom, dismayed with his revelations. I can't believe we're arguing about something that happened so long ago...it's been years.

"I know I am." His hands shot out and caught her as she tried to move past him. She landed against his wide chest. "You're mine, Jagati and the sooner you accept it, the easier this joining and our future will go."

"I don't belong to you, Bas. I never have. I was a directive given to a very sophisticated piece of machinery. Your primary directive was to take care of me. Nothing more." She tried to move out of his arms.

"I don't think so." He rolled with her and dragged her under his heavy body. Threading his fingers through her hair, he held her still. Staring into her eyes, it seemed he was content to do nothing more when he lowered his mouth to within an inch of hers. "Everything in me calls out for you. No one can take you away from me now. I won't let you go again. You're the other half of my soul." Sealing his mouth over hers, he captured her moan of protest.

* * * *

Easing his tongue into her mouth, he savored the tartness of her. He'd been fighting his mind and body's demands that he complete the second tier of their joining. The need had been riding him hard for the past several days. He'd almost given in the day that she'd locked him into the bathroom; especially when he'd draped her across his knees and sharply paddled her ass. With his enhanced senses he could smell her arousal at the spanking. His little chherti had hidden depths. He'd resisted because he knew if he gave into his urges, the mating that would've followed would've been too violent. He didn't want her memory of losing her virginity to be one of pain or roughness instead of tenderness and shared passion.

I can't resist any longer. I've got to complete the second tier before we leave here to head back to Nepal but I won't take the decision from her.

He lifted his head and stared down at her passion-flushed face. "Jagati, chhetri, you've got to listen to me. I can't put this off any longer. You're going to have to make your decision."

"Decision? Bas I need you." Her dazed eyes tried to focus on him.

Damn it, she's already entered the second tier. Now I've got to complete it.

"Shh, I'll take care of you." He thumbed her nipple through her t-shirt. Her answering moan reverberated along the slender threads of their joining. Inhaling sharply, he fought the need to claim her without any preliminaries. No, I won't do it. She deserves more! With trembling hands, he pulled her shirt over her head. Dipping his head, he captured one stiff nipple between his teeth. Her slight pain flowed through him followed by her pleasure. Lifting himself completely off her body, he stood up and grabbed the waistband of her pants.

"Lift."

She obeyed and kicked her legs to assist his sliding her pants off. Bas's breath caught in his throat as he stared at the curly, dark pelt of hair between them. Unable to resist, he slid his fingers through it. Jagati arched towards his cupping hand and moaned.

"So soft." Parting her folds, he couldn't resist pressing his fingers into her moist entrance. His breath hissed out of his throat when he encountered the fragile barrier of her innocence. A rumble left his throat while a surge of possessiveness shook him. "Mine! My mate!"

"Bas! Ohhhhh!" Her hips arched off bed.

Bas fumbled with the fastenings on his jeans, his need for caution drowned out by the overwhelming need to claim his mate. When the damp head of his cock pressed against her wet opening, her fingers dug into his shoulders through his shirt. Growling deep in his throat, he flexed his hips and buried about half of his cock in her. Her resulting cry shook him. Trying to focus on her needs, he froze. Her brief agony was changing through their linked bonds into the realms of pleasure but there was still more to be obtained. Their joining was not yet complete.

"Jagati, chhetri?"

"Move!" Her desperation pushed him over the edge and he did as she commanded. Surging in and out of her he was bombarded by the growing ecstasy of their joining through the fragile mutual bonds. He could feel each stroke and her ardent responses strengthening the threads that linked them together.

"More. I need more." Grabbing her legs, he hoisted them over his shoulders before lifting her against him until only her shoulders were resting on the bed. She screamed as her orgasm rocked through her. "Yes! Come for me. Strengthen our link. Give me more."

"Bas, please... YES YES!"

He locked eyes with her. Her face was contorted as he forced her orgasm to continue. Damn, she's beautiful. He felt the second tier lock into place with satisfaction. Now there's no going back. Mine, she's all mine. His world then exploded around him as his body erupted for the first time inside of his mate.

* * * *

"Lick my clit, pleasurer." The Queen was trembling on the fine edge of orgasm. Aleja was kneeling at her feet and was disgusted with her behavior. The cries of the serving boy as Josja whipped him solely for the Queen's pleasure made him sick.

"Beat the boy harder, Josja. I want to see him bleed." Reaching down, she grabbed the back of Aleja's head and forced his face into her smelly pussy. She was wet with desire and made no qualms about the fact she wanted her pleasure and wasn't going to be denied. He gagged and tried to pull his head back from her, stubbornly refusing to do as she asked.

"Lick it or you'll pay." Her threat didn't have the effect she'd hoped for. Listening to the young boy's cries of pain, he realized he no longer cared what happened. I won't play her game any longer. Opening his mouth, he seized then bit her clit hard enough to draw blood. Silva screamed and shoved him away from her. He spat out a mouth full of blood and backed away from her. Wiping his mouth on her discarded robe, he sneered at her.

"Isn't that what you wanted, your highness? Pain arouses you. Or is it just others pain?"

The queen fiercely glared at him as she cupped her abused crotch with both hands. The raw fury in her eyes should've warned him about his impending fate.

"Josja, he's yours. Take this misbegotten bastard out of my sight. Perhaps after a few weeks with you, he'll realize how good he had it with me."

Aleja paled at her words, as the advisor smiled widely. "At last!!" The whip in Josja's hand dragged across the floor as he approached Aleja, leaving a trail of smeared blood behind him. Grabbing Aleja by his hair, he dragged the lad out of the queen's suite.

* * * *

Aleja struggled as Josja forced him into the advisor's chambers. With his slender build, he was no match for the older man's mature strength. He fell to the floor when the advisor backhanded him.

"Be a good little bitch and attend me, boy." Josja reached for his heavy belt and unbuckled it. Grabbing his head, he forced Aleja's head closer to his bulging crotch.

"I won't. You stick that diseased thing anywhere near my mouth, I promise I'll bite it off."

"We'll see about that." He yanked his pants open exposing his swollen cock. "A pleasurer without teeth can't bite the hand that feeds him, now can he?"

* * * *

Bas lifted his head from Jagati's breast. His mind was relaxed as he contemplated his mate. His blood thundered through his systems while his body was replete for the moment. He'd never experienced such an explosive orgasm. Even the orgasm in the shower had not prepared him for their true mating. Looking down at her flushed features, he smiled with such open satisfaction that Jagati thought he was laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I'm happy." He rubbed his fingertips over her swollen lips. What ever else he was going to say was interrupted by a knock on the door. Before he could move away from her, the door eased open. Bas cursed when he saw the gun in the man's hand. Whirling over with Jagati, he rolled them off the bed onto the floor between the beds. A shot rang out.

"God damn it, Kurlack, that's my daughter you're shooting at!" The strident tones of the woman echoed though the room.

"Mother?" Jagati's head popped over the edge of the bed long enough to glimpse her mother moving from behind the man to stand in front and block another shot.

"Damnit, chhetri, this is not the time for family reunions." Bas forced her under him.

"Jagati, sweetheart, please come away from Bas. I really don't want you to get shot."

"Let go of me, Bas." Jagati struggled against him.

"No. You're my mate, the other half of my soul." He focused his intense golden eyes on her. Lifting his head he stared at the woman standing in front of the assassin. His fragmented memories came together with a rush. With those memories came total recall and understanding. He recognized the woman. The fact that she'd brought an assassin after him - the Chherti - protector of her people angered him. That she'd endangered his mate only added to his fury. He tried to focus on what was happening when Jagati interrupted.

"Let me go. That's my mother. Besides you don't own me!"

"Sarina, please explain to your daughter what being mated to a Chherti means."

"You've mated with her? How - when? What tier are you at?"

"Second."

"Oh, Jagati, baby. It is time."

"Time for what?" Jagati pushed at Bas's chest but he didn't move.

"To go home." Sarina touched the pendant at her throat. A large portal appeared then solidified in the middle of the room. It glittered with an unknown energy with a roiling mist visible beyond it.

* * * *

Kurlack tried to fight the pain. With Samantha in front of him, he didn't dare shoot the gun. Sweat beaded on his upper lip as he fought the compulsion to kill Bas as ordered. He was vaguely aware of the chatter between her and his intended victim until Bas addressed her. Sarina? Silva had an older sister by that name. Betrayal ripped through him when he saw the emergence of the glittering portal. She's no better than the Queen bitch who sent me here. I won't return to Starklin.

"It's time to go home, Kurlack." Samantha held her hand out to him.

"This planet is my home now. I won't go back to only become your pleasurer." He backed away from the portal.

A surprised look crossed her face.

"Did I ask to become my pleasurer?"

"What else could I ever be?"

Before she could answer, through the portal he could hear Aleja scream in pain. Without thought, he dove through it, his brotherly instincts overriding his anger at her deception. Shouts and sounds of fighting were instantly heard.

"Well, that didn't take as much convincing as I had anticipated." She turned to face the astonished look on her daughter's face. "Come, it's time to go home. Bas'awn, I do believe that he's going to need your assistance immediately." She took a step and was through the portal, leaving a truly amazed Jagati staring at the glittering emptiness.

"I've got to go, Jagati. I'm needed there." He stood then pulled her to her feet and took her hand heading toward the portal.

"What are you doing? Where are we going?" Doubt and uncertainty filled her face.

"I don't have time for this, Jagati. This is my job. I'm The Chherti and you're coming with me."

"No." She pulled against his grip.

"When are you ever gonna learn? You're mine." He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder.

"Damn it, Bas! Put me down!" Her fists smacked against his broad back.

"Knock it off." He swatted her ass. "And by the way, chhetri, the names Bas'awn."

Her shriek of outrage was drowned as he took two strides and was through the portal.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers