The Girls in the Office - Kelly

Story Info
Frank said NO!
1.6k words
4.09
29.1k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank said NO!

The Girls in the Office - Just a short story series for a little lighthearted fun.

>>>>>>>>>>

We've heard all the stories of women that think they deserve to be with another man. "The sex is better honey," or "Now that the kids are off at college," or "I was feeling lonely," or "You had your fun, but I've only been with you," or "Honey I'm getting old and," and "Honey there's this guy at work."

I fell under the "Honey there's this guy at work" category.

Bob is who I want to have sex with. Well, I should clarify, the girls in the office said I should have sex with Bob. Bob is a partner at B&B and Associated, the law firm I work for. I'm one of the secretaries in the secretarial pool that work for B&B. We answer calls, take care of visitors, and type-up documents for the junior partners and partners. Bob comes into the secretarial pool shared office, gives us his work, and flirts with us.

Bob's a nice guy, but he is very arrogant, and he thinks he's god's gift to the women of the world.

Bob is about 5'10", handsome, in great shape, intelligent and wealthy. Bob has propositioned me as well as the other secretaries for sex many times. Right now, he is up to $10,000 for a weekend with me. No strings attached, just a one-time thing.

Bob is married with no children and claims he is in an open marriage. Bob is about 15 years younger than me. I'm 45 but most people think I look younger. He's not looking for a relationship with me, at least I hope he's not.

Bob and the girls are starting to wear me down. I'm not interested in his money, although I know a few other girls that have taken Bob up on his offer. The girls in the office told me that he was 100% worth it. They've told me Bob is great in bed, and he was a nice big dick just waiting for me. They say Black men have big dicks; but the girls say that Bob, for a white guy, is huge.

I'm happily married, but yes, I am getting older, and I like that a younger man finds me attractive. So, I figured, what the hell, I'll see if Frank, my husband of 20 years, will let me have sex with Bob. If Frank says no, then the conversation is over.

So, I asked Frank. "Frank, there's a partner in the office that has propositioned me for sex. He is offering me $10,000 to have sex with me for a weekend..." I couldn't finish the sentence before Frank started yelling. Frank was not happy.

I thought he might just say no or maybe toy with me a little and tell me I'm worth more the $10,000. That's not how it went. Frank said NO! and he told me to move my things into the guest suite. I was not expecting that at all. But I was not about to question Frank. Frank is 50 years old, 6'2", and easily 220 pounds of construction worker muscle. So, I just packed a few things and made my escape.

I hid in the guest suite for the rest of the evening. I hadn't bothered to go to the kitchen for dinner either. I woke early the next morning, as I always do, to make Frank breakfast and his lunch for the day. Frank was up already making his coffee and buttering a bagel.

"Frank, can I make your lunch for you," I asked.

"Get the fuck away from me," those were the only words spoken. So, I walked back to the guest suite to shower and get ready for work.

Once I returned to the kitchen, Frank had already left for work. I just hope I hadn't screwed up my happy marriage. 'Why did I listen to those damn girls in the office?'

Next, I went to work, and Bob was waiting for me. "So, what did he say?" Bob asked. I told Bob it hadn't gone well, and Frank was extremely disappointed with me.

"Fuck him," was Bob's response. "The offer still stands, $10,000 for one weekend," I told Bob it wasn't going to happen. But he wouldn't let it go.

The girls in the office ask, "What did Frank say, what did he say?" They asked like immature little kids.

I told them that the answer was "No!"

They proceeded to tell me that Frank was being selfish, and his ego was the problem; that I should just have sex with Bob and not say anything more to Frank. "He'll never know," they added.

First, I would never do anything like that to Frank. Second, I would feel so guilty that Frank would know something was wrong. No, whether I want to have sex with Bob or not, which I didn't want to, it will never happen.

When Frank returned from work that evening, I tried to talk to him and smooth things over. I tried to tell Frank that it was just office talk; I told Frank that I was never actually going to sleep with Bob. But Frank came back with "There never should have been a conversation. The only conversation should have been between you and HR." I hoped with a little time Frank would forgive me.

Well, it was about a month later before Frank finally forgave me, and I moved back into our master suite together again.

That night, I got on my knees and apologized by giving him the best blow job I could. Frank isn't a small man, he's a solid 7 to 8 inches. I give a good blowjob, Frank tells me. But I could never deepthroat him. Well, this time I didn't have a chance to object. It was my punishment. Frank facefucked me hard, I had to learn fast, or I would have choked to death. Frank didn't apologize for being so rough either. I must admit, I like Frank being so dominant.

Franks was not young at 50, so it took him a little time to recover after shooting a load of sperm down my throat. He just left his dick in my mouth, and I knew my job was to get him hard again. I knew what was coming next too. I don't like it up the ass, but that would be the continuation of my punishment, I'm sure. And I was right. Frank told me to get undressed and he threw two pillows for me to assume the position. He fucked me hard, at least he used a lot of lubricants, and he spanked the hell out of my ass too.

He told me to go clean my ass and get him a wet washcloth. I did as I was told.

It was like this was a new Frank, and I was going to be sure to tell him how much I loved him dominating me. "Kelly," that's my name if I hadn't told you already, "After you clean me, go get me a bottle of water, I'm not finished yet."

I did what I was told again, but to be honest, I wasn't sure if Frank could manage a third time. Frank could when we were younger, with a little break in between. But again, at 50, I wasn't sure. So, I came back with water for both of us and Frank took some time but drank it all down. Next, he put me on my back, and he went down between my legs. I don't know why I let those girls convince me Bob would be worth it because no one can be as good as Frank when he goes down on me.

Frank brought me to orgasm two times and wouldn't stop in between. I love that man. To my surprise, he got hard one more time. I could see that he was a little tired and trying his best to compete with what he thought Bob could do. I gave Frank a break and I rode him. When he came, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. How would I have explained that to family and friends? Well anyway, Frank lived. We lay in bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, we woke up and my ass hurt, inside and outside.

Frank and I were back on the same schedule. I made Frank his coffee, bagel, and lunch for the day. When he came into the kitchen, just to show him how sorry I was and that I loved him dearly, I dropped to my knees and gave him a blowjob before I went off to take my shower. I tried my best to deepthroat Frank before he started facefuck me like last night.

As I said, it had been a month since I broached the conversation with Frank, but Bob was still propositioning me. Now he was up to $15,000. "I'm going to make sure Frank understands that you are going to be mine for a weekend and he'll take the $15,000, you'll see." That's what Bob said as I laughed at him. The office had an upcoming BBQ that Saturday and that was Bob's big plan. He was going to talk with Frank. "Bob," I said, "you better watch yourself because I'm Frank's property and only his. I am not stepping into calm Frank down if he gets pissed."

Well, let's just say Bob didn't listen to me and the BBQ ended shortly after the fight. Bob will no longer be propositioning me.

The End