The Goblin Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a cue from Daisy and Evan, Josh moved behind Sarah-Maude and kissed her soft neck while slipping his hands beneath her tight black t-shirt and cupping her soft, double-D sized tits. Sarah-Maude sighed and cooed when Josh pushed his fingers into her lacy bra and pinched her hardening nipples -- she reached around and found his naked thighs and slipped her hands beneath the skirt he wore and found the bulge in his boxer briefs. Sarah-Maude twisted in her spot so she could be on her stomach and she pushed Josh's skirt past his briefs and reached in the opening to pull out his stiff cock. She looked at it hungrily and started to lick it from top to bottom, her slicked back hair slowly beoming disheveled. Josh moaned at her expertise and enjoyed it as though it was the first time she blew him.

Not to be undone, but at the same time undoing their clothing, Kim and Paula shared their own lavish kiss and rubbed each other through the leotards that made up their costumes -- each woman was toned and and graceful like ballerinas, with taut abs and small, perky tits topped with long, thin nipples. They could mistaken for sister as they shared similarly shaded hair of the same lenght. Paula pulled down Kim's top and was lavishing her nipples with kisses and licks that made Kim moan and squeal. She reached between Paula's firm thighs and rubbed her girlfriend's pussy through the moistening material of her costume.

Josh had undressed but kept the bra that housed his fake chest -- he had helped Sarah-Maude remove her skin tight black jeans and her blue lace panties and now had his head buried between her meaty thighs. Josh moved his tongue like an agile snake slithering between stones as he licked her thick, moist pussy. Sarah-Maude grabbed Josh's hair and pushed deeper into her folds where his tongue could lash the inside of her slit, making her moan and gnash her teeth and pinch the thick nipples of her heavy breasts. While Josh breathed in the musky aroma of Sarah-Maude's pussy, he reached down and stroked his circumcised cock so it reached its full, veiny lenght -- he wanted very much to fuck his girlfriend but she always pulled him back to her pussy when he tried to shift position.

Kim and Paula had shed their cat costumes and had positioned themselves into a 69 where Paula was on her back, her head pointed to Evan and Daisy and Kim was on top and could peek on Josh and Sarah-Maude. But the two ladies were much more interested in the blooming petals of the others' glistening pussy. Kim spread Paula's lips and lapped at her dripping slit while purposely grazing Paula's clit with her lower lip -- Paula moaned and inserted her middle finger into Kim's slit and made a come hither motion, grazing the walls of her trembling cunt. Kim made circular motions with her tongue around Paula's clit and finger-fucked her till Paula started bucking her hips in the throes of passion. Kim swallowed all the juices that seeped from Paula's cunt and after her orgasm faded, Paula sat up so she could scissor her legs with Kim's and they began to trib together.

Josh was on all fours and staring at Kim and Paula as they rubbed their pussies together. Sarah-Maude was behind him and had one hand between his thighs and was stroking his balls while she licked his asshole. Josh moaned when Sarah-Maude's tongue pressed against his puckered brown-eyed hole. She released his balls and pumped his cock when she inserted her tongue into his asshole. Josh curled his fingers into the fabric of the couch as the electricity of his ass crease opening shook him. Kim had leaned back so her face was under his and they kissed. Paula was on her stomach and had slipped two fingers into Kim's pussy and fucked her while she sucked on Kim's clit. Sarah-Maude switched position so that she could lie on her back and have Josh's long cock in her mouth -- Josh began to fuck her throat when Sarah-Maude pushed a finger deep into his ass till she could find his prostate. Her other fingers slipped into her pussy where she rubbed her clit in fast, tight circles. Josh heaved as the combined sensation of his ass seemingly cracking around Sarah-Maude's finger as it massaged his prostate drove him to orgasm and he dumped gob after hot gob of his come down and deep into Sarah-Maude's throat. She swallowed his thick load happily as her own ministrations of her clit made her squirt a thick pool of come onto the sofa. Kim stared at this from her upturned position while Paula had one knee on the sofa and the other on the floor and vigorously finger-fucked Kim while pinching her clit. Kim came a few seconds later with a squeal.

Evan could hear the pleasure punctuated by the sighs and moans of his companions and he lifted Daisy's shirt and pushed her bra past her firm, medium sized tits and suckled on her nipples -- and when he wasn't sucking on one he was pinching the other. Daisy grabbed Evan's hair and drew him closer to her chest so he could hear her heart race with the passion she felt for him. Daisy rubbed him through his Jedi costume and Evan pushed her away long enough to strip the costume off and his cock bounced as it was released from his boxers. Daisy stared at Evan for a few seconds before she peeled her velvet shorts off and pushed him down onto the sofa and she mounted him, pushing her thong aside and grabbing his throbbing cock -- Evan hissed when Daisy rubbed the tip against her moist opening before slipping the whole of his manhood up her tight cunt. They remained quiet for a few seconds, gazing into each others' eyes while Evan rested his hands on the high leather boots Daisy still wore. She placed her hands on his chest and started to ride him slowly. Daisy's pace increased when Evan reached up and massaged her sensitive breasts -- he made sure to tease her nipples and lightly pinch them whenever she dropped onto his cock. Daisy then started to grind her pussy on Evan's cock and the rocking motion pressed the shaft against the walls of her pussy, making her moan and dig her multicolored nails into the skin of his chest.

When Evan felt the familiar tremors of Daisy's cunt as she was about to come, he lifter her off his lap and laid her on her back and climbed between her booted legs -- he guided his cock to her slopping pussy and pushed into her wanton expectation. Daisy gazed at Evan as his face came closer to hers while he sank deeper into her cunt. She craved the sense of fullness Evan granted her as he filled her to her rim -- Evan huffed and grunted on each thrust as Daisy's cunt spread for him but held tight as he pulled out of her. Their eyes locked as Evan entered her and Daisy moaned when he covered her mouth with his like he was trying to swallow the sound of her bliss. Soon, his balls slapped against her pussy as he fucked her with passionate aggression -- Daisy kissed and bit the soft skin of Evan's neck and grabbed a hold of his ass every time he thrust into her like some erotic piston. He then raised himself to his knees and pushed her legs to her shoulders so he could see her entire form shake as he fucked her. It also gave Evan a view of the other two couples coming down from their ecstatic high and drink in the sight of him fucking Daisy with abandon. She saw them watching as well and smiled at Evan -- the thrusts after her smile pushed her pussy past its point of no return and Daisy came, her loud moan filling the room and drowning out the chatter of appreciation coming from Kim and Paula and Josh and Sarah-Maude. Evan joined her a few seconds later, all his desire focused on a single expanding point of heat in his loins and he exploded deep into Daisy's pussy, his come coating the inside of her womb. Spent and exhausted, he fell across Daisy as she gently stroked his hair.

"I love you too," Daisy whispered. Evan smiled.

No one noticed that all the Can Tak Tahs figurines had fallen to the floor.

@@@@@

Sometime later, after the lovemaking high had worn off, Paula had remarked it was still Halloween, so she had whipped out her Ouija Board and it was time for the seance Wine was passed around and the six friends put their hands on the plastic pointer. Evan looked over at a glowing Daisy and the rest on the people he had come to call friends and now considered family.

"Oh, spirit," Kim started with exaggerated gravitas. "Oh Spirit! Answer us!

The pointer remained still. Sarah-Maude giggled. Josh rolled his eyes.

"Come to us, spirit," Kim and Paula said in unison. "Make yourself known."

The candles erupted in a burst of flame. Everyone yelped and jumped, except for Evan. He had started to shake.

"Are you there, spirit?" Paula asked. The pointer slid to yes.

The group of friends gasped, but could not let go of the pointer as their fingers seemed frozen to the plastic device.

"What do you want?" Evan asked. He knew the answer -- its dread weight had hovered about since the beginning of October and tonight's revelries had not lightened it.

The pointer moved precisely from letter to letter as the words formed a perfectly intelligible sentence.

"Give us your wife," Daisy said after the words emerged.

"No," Evan said and their was a shattering sound filling the living room. The Can Tak Tahs figurines exploded and a oozing black puss spilled from them and grew into a dozen of the little goblins that had haunted Evan Connors all his life.

'Stay away!" Evan screamed. Daisy scrambled behind him and the other two couples remained frozen in place.

"Give us your wife," the goblins said as they surrounded the sofas.

"NO!" Evan hollered and picked up and threw an ashtray at them. It hit a wall and spilled the smoldering joint it contained.

"Why would I ever give her to you?" Evan asked of the creatures."All you ever do is kill them later, don't you?"

"You never gave us anything," one goblin said as it drooled and exposed it pointy teeth.

"They died after you refused," another goblin added.

"Who is the selfish one, Evan?" a final goblin asked.

"It's me, isn't it?" Evan said as he came to a realization.

The goblins nodded in unison. Fire was spreading around them.

Daisy shook her head from a her daze and grabbed Evan's shoulders and twisted him to face her and said: "Evan! Don't listen to them. This is insane."

Evan Connors closed his eyes and forced himself to ignore his love's reasoning.

"If I give her, she'll live?"

The goblins nodded.

"The house is burning, Can you take them all?"

"Yes," the goblins said.

"I give them to you," Evan said.

Daisy hear all Evan said and screamed that she didn't want to go but the goblins grabbed her and Kim and Paula and Josh and Sarah-Maude.

"A life for their lives," a lingering goblin said.

Evan lay still as the flames rushed to him.

The last thing he screamed was Daisy's name.

@@@@@

12