The Golden Orb Ch. 01

Story Info
A young couple finds a wish granting magical artifact.
17.6k words
4.73
82.8k
148

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers

Synopsis:

An 18 year old high-school student, named Sam, and his girlfriend Jane find a strange, magical, golden orb, which grants them wishes. The girlfriend uses the magical orb to turn her boyfriend into her feminine transsexual girlfriend. What are her intentions and how will this affect Sam's life?

Disclaimers and warnings:

This story is a piece of fiction intended for an adult audience. If you are below the legal age of an adult in your country you better leave this site and go play "the Sims" again or something since you do not have permission to read this (Not that I have anything against "the Sims" Actually I find this game awesome. It's just that it is suited for people that are not adult yet, unlike this story). All characters involved in sexual acts are at least the age of 18 (the legal age in my native country). The story starts out pretty moderate but goes into hardcore sex later on. But there will still be some romance throughout the entire plot, even if it's not your typical Hollywood romance. It as well contains transsexual and feminization themes. If you don't like that I suggest you leave.

(Educational intermission: This is a fantasy story without regards to real live situations. Some of the Acts depicted in this story are not advised to be recreated in real live and the main character is in no way representing real life transsexuals. This is all purely fictional and names and situations resembling real life-persons are coincidental.)

Chapter 1: The discovery:

It all started when it was six o' clock in the morning and I was sitting in front of my computer and playing. School wouldn't start until eight, but I have always been someone to wake up very early and never needed much sleep. So I used the time in the morning in order to practice my favorite hobby: playing computer games. I have always been a huge fan of all sorts of games, especially RPGs.

But due to the fact that I was 18 now and in my final year of high school, in addition to the fact that I also had a really cute girlfriend I had little time to play games right now.

Not that I would ever complain about my girlfriend. I have always been a little bit socially awkward and shy.

Furthermore I am not really muscular or anything. I am rather skinny and pale and I don't do much sport and my face, although quite handsome, isn't the best looking in my school either.

So I am really glad that I have Jane. She is a really great girl and very sexy as well with a cute face, green eyes, mid length brown hair and a good figure with full B-cup breasts.

We have been dating for a few months now. We haven't had sex yet, but Jane kept hinting that we might have soon.

So I was playing my favorite game "Dragon age Origins." I loved everything about that game, the story, the gameplay and especially the characters. My current character was a female city elf. In the heat of the battle I must have forgotten the time, because suddenly the door to my room opened and my girlfriend came in order to pick me up so we could walk to school together.

Unfortunately this happened at the worst possible time. My elfin character was at this very moment busy with having sexual intercourse with her companion Leliana, the red haired orlaisian bard (To those who don't know Dragon Age. Orlais is a country in the game.).

"So this is how you spend your morning Sam? By watching porn?" asked Jane with a raised eyebrow.

I quickly pressed Esc to skip the cutscene and turned around to face my girlfriend: "Oh hi Jane. No I seriously wasn't watching porn. I was just playing a computer game."

"Sure," she said sarcastically: "So that's why two nearly naked women were making out on your screen."

I tried to defend myself, but my girlfriend cut me off: "Lets continue this argument on our way to school, or we will be late."

.............

A few minutes later we were on our way through the park and still arguing. I tried to explain the game mechanics to Jane, but that had only gotten me into worse problems.

"So you are telling me that you can do a romance subplot in this game and you choose a lesbian one? What is it with all you guys and your lesbian fetishes, seriously? It's not as if they'd be interested in you."

"I don't know," I say meekly and scratch the back of my head nervously: "You'd have to be a guy to understand that I suppose."

My girlfriend snorted in an amused way and retorted: "Well, why were you playing as a girl anyway? Shouldn't you be playing as a guy normally?"

Again I tried to defend myself, but failed miserably: "Hey, many guys play as girls, so they can look at the ass of a chick instead of the ass of a big hunky warrior."

Unsurprisingly that earned me nothing but an annoyed glare from Jane and she was just about to direct another snarky comment at me, when I saw it. A small object encased in fire was falling from the sky and aimed directly where my girlfriend was standing.

"Watch out Jane!", I cried out, grabbed her arm and pulled her out of danger. Mere seconds later, the flaming object raced past us, hitting the spot where Jane just stood. The impact dug a deep hole in the lawn and sent grass and earth flying in all directions. We stood there for a few moments with our jaws dropped down.

Finally my girlfriend broke the silence: "Wow, thanks Sam I think you just saved my life. What the hell was that, a comet?"

I could only shrug my shoulders. After a few more moments we dared to take a look at the crater. It was about one meter deep and in the middle laid a round object which shined golden. Jane carefully touched it with her fingertips.

"Strange, it isn't even hot," she stated and picked it up from the ground. It was as big as a walnut and completely round and seemed to consist of something golden.

I stated: "It looks like it is made of solid gold."

Jane shook her head: "No, it is to light for that. Here hold it."I did as she said and could only second her opinion. The golden orb weighted practically nothing.

"Maybe we should take it to school and ask our science teacher, what it is," I suggested.

My girlfriend responded with a bright smile: "That's actually a good idea. Let's go. By the way I'm still somewhat puzzled about your choice of "games", but I'll let the subject drop because you just saved my life." I put the orb in the pocket of my jeans and let out a relieved sigh. That strange incident had just saved my ass from more embarrassing conversation.

.................

Two hours later we were sitting next to each other in our math's class. Our teacher, Mr. Summers was just handing out the test, we wrote the last week. I was quite nervous because I had a bad feeling that I failed completely.

"Damn it I think I sucked at that test," I whispered to Jane.

"Hey chill out Sam," retorted my girlfriend: "You had an A on the last one so it won't be that bad anyways."

I laughed: "I wish I had an A on this one as well. But that won't happen." Unnoticed by me the golden orb in my pocket started to glow in a shining blue light.

Finally Mr. Summers handed me my test. "Sam, you have done pretty well on your test. You have the only A. And Jane you've got a B-." I stared at the corrected test dumbfounded and was heavily confused. I had been pretty sure that I failed. The longer I stared at the sheet the weirder it got.

"And you thought you'd get an F. You seriously need to work on your confidence", whispered Jane to me.

I replied hoarsely: "Something is strange here. I haven't written half of the stuff on this sheet."

"Yes sure, you do realize that is your handwriting right?" came the answer.

"No Jane I mean it. I remember writing down something different in half of the exercises."

My girlfriend could easily hear the honesty in my voice and asked astonished: "But how can that be?"

I shrugged helplessly. "Well, take it as a sign of fate and be glad", she recommended. Then she paid attention to Mr. Summers again who just stated that he would start a new topic now.

I sighed in desperation: "Seriously I wish he would just forget about that."

Suddenly the teacher made a confused face and inquired: "What was I going to do?" All students gave him strange looks. "You know what, I'll just give you the rest of the hour of," he finally said and left the room. Approving chatter started in the classroom and after an initial phase of general confusion students started to leave the classroom.

Jane stared at me amazed: "How the hell did you do that?"

"I didn't do anything," I answered honestly.

"As soon as you wished that he would forget about it he did. First the thing with your test and now this happens. This can't be a coincidence. Wish for something else."

"Uuhm, okay, "I stuttered: "I wish I had a package of salted peanuts." As soon as I said that the package appeared on my desk. I and Jane nearly fell of our chairs.

"How can this be? This must be magic or more likely I am dreaming." exclaimed Jane and pinched herself in the arm. She gasped in pain and confirmed: "No, I'm awake." Fortunately we were the only ones left in the classroom.

"But how is this happening and what causes it?" I inquired, when it hit me: "Wait I might have an idea. This obviously just happens since we found this golden orb." I pulled said object out of my pocket and put it on the table. "I wish the peanuts would disappear," I commanded. Nothing happened. Jane raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe you have to touch it or carry it in your clothes," she suggested. I nodded, laid a finger on the orb and repeated my command. All of a sudden the orb started to glow blue and a second later the package of peanuts disappeared again.

"Unbelievable!" exclaimed Jane:" This thing grants wishes. Let me try." The next half hour we tried to wish for various things with success. The golden orb seemed to grant everyone who touched it, even only with the clothes they currently wore, every wish he wanted. "Do you know what we could do with this?" asked Jane: "We could do everything we wanted. I think we shouldn't show it our science teacher at all. We should keep it."

I nodded in agreement: "Yes I think so to, but we should swear not to use it to harm someone."

"Agreed," said Jane simply: "We should maybe take turns with this thing. So who gets to have it first?"

"Since it nearly killed you, you can have it first," I replied generously. My girlfriend squealed in glee and gave me a long kiss on my mouth in exchange.

.....................

Chapter 2: "Hey there girlfriend":

A few hours later I sat in front of my computer again and was playing "Dragon Age" again. Jane had left only a few minutes before. She spent some time at my place just after school but had to go home because her family was visiting relatives in the evening.

I was just cursing loudly at my screen because a Revenant had singlehandedly slaughtered my whole party, when I noticed something was off.

After a closer inspection I realized what exactly. I've never had much body hair to begin with, but now my arms were completely hairless unlike just a few minutes earlier. "What in the name of...", I started but stopped startled when a long strand of my black hair fell in front of my eyes.

I brushed it away at first not thinking about it and examined my body instead. After a thorough inspection I came to the conclusion, that somehow my whole body hair was gone even my pubic hair. While I was trying to keep calm and remember what could have caused this, it suddenly hit me. How could a strand of my hair hang into my eyes? My hair shouldn't even be long enough to do this.

In shock I grabbed my hair and found what I already expected. It had somehow grown rather long in the last moments. It was now about shoulder length.

Somewhat scared I asked myself: "What the hell is going on here?" And the next shock came as soon as I heard my voice. It didn't sound like my voice at all. It was high pitched and sounded rather girly.

Now I was in a mild state of panic and ran immediately into my bathroom to the mirror. Back at me was staring the face of one of the cutest girl I had ever seen. Brown sparkling eyes, with long beautiful eyelashes, an adorable nose, full pouting lips and all of it framed by waves of long shining black hair. I raised my hands to touch my face and the girl mirrored my movements. Realizing that I was the girl I let out a loud girlish shriek.

My mind was racing furiously. How was this possible? Why was this happening and ....

suddenly it all made sense. I let out a relieved sigh and calmed down. "Jane!", I mumbled trough gritted teeth. As a next step I grabbed my cellphone and dialed Jane's number.

She picked up almost immediately and answered in an amused voice: "Hey there girlfriend, what's up?"

I snarled in an angry voice: "Haha, very funny Jane. So I guessed right that you are behind this?" It was still strange to hear myself taking in my new girl-voice.

My girlfriend seemed to like it though: "Hey, I like your new voice. So you already noticed the changes did you? Amazing what this golden orb can do isn't it?"

"I thought we agreed not to cause anyone harm with it. I would appreciate it if you turned me back right now", I retorted angrily.

Jane giggled and replied: "Come on Sam, relax. I'm not really causing any harm to you. I'm just messing with you a little bit. After all when it came to video games you yourself stated that you'd rather play as a girl, so you can stare at her ass."

Now I couldn't help but let out a little laugh: "I might have said that, but I definitely can't stare at my own butt you smartass. So you did this to me as some sort of revenge for being a pervert. Yeah you succeeded Jane: Now change my face and voice back before my mom or my dad see me like that."

"Don't worry about that", beamed my girlfriend: "I have thought about everything. I don't think I will change you back too soon. I still want to have some fun with you. Just take it easy Sam and don't be too upset. I can't wait to see the new you tomorrow."

With those words Jane hung up. I cursed and stood there in front of the mirror fuming. Examining my reflection once more I had to admit that I really looked quite good. My skinny, pale body fitted the new face quite well, although with my lack of chest I looked like an extremely flat-chested girl. After a while I calmed down again and thought that, I should just let Jane have her fun and don't complain too much since I had not much of a choice anyways.

I sighed and went back to my computer in order to continue playing. A few hours later I went to bed.

..............

The next day the alarm of my clock woke me up shortly before school time. Normally I would already be awake at that time, but I stayed up way to long while playing. I yawned and forced myself out of bed and into my bathroom in order to brush my teeth. To my annoyance I hadn't changed back to my old self. Instead some more changes seemed to have occurred while I slept.

My shape had slightly adapted to fit my new face. My waist had narrowed down a bit and my ass looked slightly bigger, giving me a more girlish figure. Also my legs seemed to be a little longer and shapely in a rather sexy way. Furthermore my hair had grown out even more. It cascaded down in black waves till my shoulder blades.

I looked more like a girl than before. In fact nobody would ever be able to identify me as male if he didn't know.

I got dressed in a pair of jeans, a simple white shirt and a black pullover, but my clothes didn't fit perfectly anymore due to my recent changes. I cursed in my new girly voice and made a mental note to speak about that with Jane should she not change me back as soon as I saw her again.

After getting dressed I encountered a new problem. I only vaguely resembled the boy I normally was. How was I supposed to leave my room without getting my parents suspicious? As I tried to find a solution, fortunately the problem solved itself when my mum entered my room to get the laundry from my bathroom.

I froze in place, scared to death, but seemingly my mother didn't notice anything extraordinary. "Sam, why are you still up here? Jane is already waiting for you downstairs. If your teacher sends me another note about you coming late for class you are in serious trouble young lady", she simply said.

I let out a sigh of relief. Apparently my mum thought that I was a girl. So that's what Jane meant when she said she had thought of everything.

I went downstairs only to find my girlfriend waiting for me in the entrance hall. When she saw me her jaw dropped in awe and she let out a surprised gasp: "Wow, girly you look stunning. I wouldn't have thought that this wish would turn out so well."

"Yeah great," I mumbled in annoyance: "Could you please change me back now. I find this situation a bit uncomfortable."

"Aw Sam come on, don't be a spoilsport. Why don't you try to have some fun? Did you never want to know how it would be to be a girl for a day? ", asked Jane.

"Not really. I suppose it's pretty much the same as a boy's. Boring math classes and extremely disgusting canteen food but you have to sit down in order to pee", I replied jokingly.

Jane laughed shortly and then looked at me pleadingly: "Then do it for me."

I sighed in defeat: "Fine, but could you at least make my clothes fit again."

"Oh sorry, I forgot about that", she apologized and whispered an appropriate wish. So she was apparently carrying the orb in her pocket.

Afterwards she looked me over in a criticizing manner. "Take of your pullover", she finally commanded. I complied and raised an asking eyebrow. Jane looked at my now clearly visible flat chest: "No, that won't do."

"What are you even talking about?" I wanted to know.

My girlfriend answered by saying: "I wish you had a pair of small breast." Suddenly two small mounds of flesh pushed out of my chest and only a second later I had two firm small boobs that could easily fill an A-cup bra. My nipples were pressed against the fabric of my white shirt and clearly visible.

After staring at my new equipment for a few moments I turned to Jane and asked her: "Was that really necessary?"

"Sure", she retorted: "A girl without any boobs looks rather unusual after all and furthermore now I can do this." With the last word she brushed her hand against one of my nipples trough my shirt.

I let out a small gasp, when jolts of pleasure ran through my now very sensitive nipple and spread throughout my whole body. My nipples became rock hard in an instant. Even my cock in my boxer shorts became semi erected at the spot.

My girlfriend grinned at me mischievously and said: "See, that feels quite good. Doesn't it? But now you better put your pullover back on. We don't want to be late for school."

She pulled her hand away from my chest and I was actually disappointed about that. But I obeyed my girlfriend and we left.

...............

Chapter 3: Revelations:

My day as a girl wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Everyone in school seemed to be oblivious that I had been a boy just the day before and behaved as if I had been a girl since ever. The morning went by relatively uneventful. I was getting some definitely lecherous stares from a few guys which made me feel slightly uneasy but aside from that I felt rather good. From time to time I found myself rubbing my new breasts through my clothes. I had to admit it really felt extremely good.

Unfortunately playing with my boobs aroused me so much that I was soon sporting a prominent boner. So I sneaked into the restroom (I almost walked into the boys room, but remembered in the last moment, how I looked right now and went into the girls room instead.) where I masturbated quickly in order to release my pent up need. While doing so I also exposed my small breasts and played with my nipples.

hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers