The Golden Role Models Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enough to at least try to top again. But deep down, she knew she was kidding herself, and when her fat black ass was being stretched for two cocks at the same time, it felt truly blissful to forget all the posturing, and just embrace who she truly was. Namely, just a fuck hole that superior women could use for their pleasure.

Which was a thought she got to dwell on throughout the double butt fucking, but maybe especially the blissful moments after she had been fully double stuffed back there. Everyone who had double stuffed her fat ass had at least shown her some mercy of giving her some time to adjust after they had got their dicks all the way inside her, and thankfully The Golden Role Models were no different.

Although admittedly, that hadn't more to do with savouring the moment, than actual mercy, but the result was the same. And honestly, the verbal humiliation helped Ember to relax and prepare for what was to come. Or at least as much as anybody could be, considering as soon as Mistress Sasha started thrusting her hips back and forth, as it caused Mistress Bayley's dildo to slid in and out of her as well, rendering her completely incoherent.

This caused her some truly glorious pain in the beginning, however it wasn't long before that faded away, leaving her alone with pure pleasure. Well, Ember got off on that initial pain, especially what she received with the initial double butt stuffing. However, nothing could ever compare to this. Oh God, it was like her big fat black ass wasn't just made for fucking, but double fucking.

Which in turn, easily made Ember Moon one of the biggest anal bottoms in the history of the WWE. Even bigger than fucking Bayley, who had topped her tag partner, and was now topping her. And of course, the combination of these things, meant that the poor bottom couldn't hold back for very long. No, she tried her best, but it all just became too much for her.

"Oh my God, make me cum! Please, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I need to fucking cum!" Ember cried out desperately, and became increasingly desperate with every word, "Fucking wreck my slutty little ass hole, and make me your bitch! Yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, I wanna be your bitch. Your anal loving bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking destroy my big fat black ass! Ruin it! JUST FUCK ME, YOU BITCHES! BUTT FUCK ME, AND MAKE ME YOUR ANAL BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, RUIN MY BUTT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Luckily it wasn't long before Ember got exactly what she needed. Which to her shame, wasn't even that much. No, Mistress Sasha only had to increase the pace ever so slightly, and it sent her over the edge of a monster orgasm, which echoed through her body, and left her unable to concentrate on anything except being an anal addicted ho.

And it continued to baffle her, as the superior woman effortlessly made her cum over and over again. No, it was superior women, as Mistress Bayley joined the fun, and when Bayley of all people were considered superior to her, it really was time to accept her true purpose in life as nothing but a fuck hole. Something Ember promised herself she would do, just before her new tops caused her to lose the ability to think clearly.

Sasha cackled wickedly, as she effortlessly made this little butt slut cum for her over, and over, and over again. Like there was ever any doubt. She was The Boss, The Blueprint and now a Golden Role Model. Most importantly, she was one of the two Alpha females running this division. And Ember? God, Ember was just some fat assed anal whore, who had been born to be ass fucked by superior women like herself.

Admittedly she had helped this time, but she didn't need it, because she was Sasha Banks, the greatest top ever. Way better then Bayley, even if she had done a commendable job brutalizing Shotzi's slutty little butt hole. However, she had to admit, there were benefits of getting help like this.

For one thing, Ember's cum squirted all over Bayley's stomach, not just the floor. Which admittedly did make Sasha a bit jealous, but the trade off was more than worth it, given that she got to be the driving force behind the rectum wrecking. And it really was a rectum wrecking, given that she wasn't just violating another female wrestler's ass with a dildo.

No, she was violating it with two. Oh yes, she was the one hammering those cocks in and out of that bitch hole, and for those first glorious minutes, she was the only one making Ember cum. Then Bayley started thrusting upwards, which just made this little bitch cum that much harder and more frequently, and inspired Sasha to start dishing out some verbal encouragement.

"TAKE IT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT BITCH!" Sasha screamed at the top of her lungs, smacking that big booty and yanking back on Ember's long dark hair, "TAKE IT LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE OUR BITCH, EMBER! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND SHOTZI ARE OUR ANAL BITCHES! OH FUCK YEAH, YOU ARE THE ANAL BITCHES OF THE GOLDEN ROLE MODELS! AND ALL OF YOU WATCHING! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WE OWN ALL YOUR SLUTTY FUCKING ASSES! YES WE DO, YES WE DO, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YES WE FUCKING DO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course a combination of those words, the sound and the feeling of her thighs smacking against Ember's big fat ass, the other woman's screams of ecstasy, and just destroying the ass hole of another female wrestler made Sasha cum too. Especially as in this case, it was a brutal double butt fucking, with her doing most of the work throughout. Even if Bayley did increasingly more.

Which itself, was an added bonus. Oh yes, her best friend was right there with her the entire time, The Golden Role Models effortlessly reminding Ember Moon of her place, as a mindless little anal slut. And more importantly from now on, their mindless little anal slut. Fuck yeah, the perfect little made for fucking asses of Shotzi Blackheart and Ember Moon belonged to them now, and they always would.

Despite those overwhelming thoughts, Sasha was able to do herself proud, and push herself to climax after climax in the name of truly reminding this anal whore of her place. And every anal whore surrounding her right now, Bayley included. Oh yes, Sasha truly sent a message loud and clear about who was in charge within The Golden Role Models.

Even if her best friend did somewhat undermined that, by thrusting upwards into Ember's big booty. And the hard anal pounding she had given Shotzi earlier. And maybe most of all, when The Boss ran out of steam, The Role Model was more than happy to step up and show what she could do. Even if that wasn't much in comparison.

Bayley tried her best when she was on the bottom of the double anal, but really she knew she needed to wait for Sasha to be finished before she could shine. Even then, it was a far cry from what she had been able to achieve with Shotzi, as it involved her rolling them over so that she could get on top.

Or at least, she tried. In the end, it was more like they were on their sides, so she still wasn't able to get all the leverage that she wanted too. Although to be fair, it wasn't like she needed it. Not for a complete anal whore like Ember Moon. No, she had all that she needed to make that now completely mindless fuck hole cum for her at least a couple more times before she called it quits.

More importantly, she was able to make The Golden Role Models cum. Oh yes, Bayley made Sasha cum, and she used another female wrestler's ass hole to do it. Something she would make sure her partner never forgot. Just like Ember never would. Oh yes, this once incredibly promising superstar would never live down the shame of being anally dominated by Bayley.

Which Bayley may be able to use in the future, for other conquests. Either way, she felt a weird sense of satisfaction when she finally stopped, as she got to be the one to pull both those big dicks out of Ember Moon's ass hole with an obscene sound. And then after a few long seconds of recovery, she smacked that booty, and even gave the next order, beating Sasha by like a second.

"Bend over, bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, show us our handiwork." Bayley ordered hoarsely, but grinned wickedly as she added, "Show everyone."

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show everyone your gaping bitch hole!" Sasha chimed in, determined that she wouldn't be left out, "You too, Shotzi. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show everyone what we've done to your shit holes. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, show how we ruined those ass holes, and claimed them as ours. And claimed you as our bitches!"

"Yes, Mistress Bayley. Thank you, Mistress Bayley." Ember whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Shotzi whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

The fact that these formally mouthy little bitches didn't hesitate to reply properly, and obey, was really telling. Oh yes, it was telling Bayley that at least in this moment, Shotzi Blackheart and Ember Moon were a couple of completely broken anal bitches. Would they stay that way? Who knows, and who cares?

If The Golden Role Models wanted a piece of these pathetic ass whores, they knew where to find them, and could easily beat them to use them again. Or just be firm with them. Something which was crystal clear, given how eagerly they spread their cheeks, and showed everybody, including The Golden Role Models those cavernous forbidden holes. Something that the tag champions savoured for a few long seconds, before giving another order, with this time Sasha getting there first.

"Good bitches. Now, suck our cocks!" Sasha smirked, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck them good, like the little ATM whores you are!"

"Ass to mouth whores!" Bayley then chimed in, "That's all you are, mmmmmmmmmm, and all you ever will be."

"Yes, Mistress Bayley. Thank you, Mistress Bayley." Ember whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Shotzi whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

Which admittedly, had Bayley feeling really jealous. Especially as Ember and Shotzi moaned loudly and happily upon tasting the deepest part of Ember's bowels on those big dicks. Something they very clearly loved doing, given how effortlessly they took those dildos down their throats, to get every single drop of that butt cream.

Of course, Bayley couldn't just take off her strap-on and suck her own dick. Or worse, suck Sasha's. Not here, in the middle of the locker room. However, as badly as she wanted to be a top, The Role Model was reminded how much she loved bottoming. Something she was going to need to control, if she and Sasha were going to stay on top.