The Golden Role Models Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, oh God, she was doing it to Asuka! She was fucking the once terrifying Asuka up the ass. And the anal whore was loving every second of it, something which was made clear by the sounds that she was making. Which in turn, was more than enough to rob The Role Model of the ability to think coherently, again.

Sasha was extremely proud of herself for continuing to talk given that she was feeling just as overwhelmed as everybody else had to be at the amazing sight in front of her. True, it wasn't the first time that Asuka had been publicly butt fucked. Far from it, in fact. It was just unusual for it not to be a blonde.

More importantly, while there were rumours that Asuka had allowed the likes of Dana Brooke and even Mandy Rose to top her in private, for Bayley to top her was an extremely big deal. Especially publicly. Which was why she didn't take offense to the fact that now suddenly everyone was paying attention to them, whereas they weren't that interested in seeing Sasha being butt fucked. Well, she didn't take that much offense.

Of course, above all else, as proud as she was of Bayley, she was equally furious with her for gaining such a victory over the once mighty Empress, thoroughly embarrassing The Boss in the process. However, there was no doubt in Sasha's mind that she could easily put Bayley in her place, so there was no need to be worried.

But she needed a show of strength, and soon, otherwise the bitches surrounding her might start getting ideas. Luckily for her, the perfect way to do that, was in front of her. Hell, in a way she was doing that with every word out of her mouth. But it wasn't enough, not for The Boss. No, she wanted access to what had been once the ultimate prize, and would still be quite the achievement for her.

So Sasha abruptly stopped her encouragement, in favour of not so gently pushing, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Bayley, you're owning that ass. But that ass belongs to The Golden Role Models tonight, not just you. So come on, share the wealth. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, give The Boss her shot at The Empress's booty, and I'll finish the job Charlotte started, and turned the mighty Asuka into a total butt slut!"

"Oh, I think that ship has sailed. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, the mighty Asuka is a total butt slut already." Bayley grinned wickedly, before shrugging, "But sure, why not?"

"Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it's time for The Boss to own that fat ass!" Sasha boasted gleefully, wanting to re-establish her dominance, and more importantly distract from the fact that she just asked Bayley's permission for something, and hadn't got it right away, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, keep those cheeks spread, Asuka. It's time for your second butt fucking of the night. The second, of many."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Asuka whimpered pathetically.

Which was enough to silence Sasha, which was probably the point, but it was certainly worth it, as The Boss got to savour hearing those words from the once mighty Empress. Oh yes, the once terrifying Asuka had called her Mistress, and was spreading her cheeks for her. Two things which Sasha was determined to make sure became regular things.

Which ultimately pushed her to finally do something she was beginning to think she would never do. This being, of course, pressing the tip of her cock against Asuka's ass hole, and pushing forwards. And to make it even better, it slid in just as easy as with Bayley's strap-on, once again proving this was a well-used whore hole. But as much as The Boss wanted to point that out she was far too busy savouring this wonderful moment.

Besides, nothing she could have said could have possibly made the moment better than when it was. Hell, if anything, remaining silent did a whole lot more for highlighting what an anal whore the once mighty Asuka had become, given that once again she cried out loudly in pure pleasure, just from getting her ass hole penetrated. And it was the same story when it came to pushing every inch of that big dick into her tailpipe.

Which honestly, was less becoming of a multiple times former champion and Alpha female, and more for someone who was infamous for being a butt slut who lost all the time. Like Bayley, for example. Or Alexa. Or, as much as Sasha hated to admit it, herself. Oh fuck yeah, this once unstoppable butt buster was now a shadow of her former self, and Sasha was going to make sure everyone knew it.

Asuka had never been more aware of that fact, and she was sure so was everyone, without any words needed to be spoken. Yes, for better or for worse, the visual of The Empress of Tomorrow being butt fucked by one of the biggest delusional bottoms in the history of the WWE spoke volumes.

Hell, for all of their achievements and big talk, especially in the case of Sasha, the so-called Golden Role Models could be simply called The Golden Bottoms. Everyone had used the whore holes they called their butt holes. Asuka in particular had dished out countless butt fuckings to both of them. Hell, she had given them both rectum wreckings, which no one should be able to recover from. And yet, here they were.

It felt like it was practically against every ounce of logic that this should be happening, and the worst part was that Asuka was enjoying every moment of it. And not just because Charlotte and Carmella had anally violated her so frequently that it was impossible for her not to enjoy a butt fucking, even if one of them was Bayley.

No, the added humiliation of having to bottom to these two infamous bottoms was disturbingly thrilling, especially as first Bayley, and then Sasha managed to fully stuff her rectum full of dick. Fuck, the moment she felt thighs against her meaty cheeks, Asuka thought for sure she was going to cum. Especially as in both cases, it was followed by incredible verbal humiliation.

"Oh fuck yeah, every inch. Mmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch of MY cock in your shit-pipe, bitch!" Sasha gleefully gloated, "Ha ha ha ha, the big bad Asuka just took Bayley's dick all the way up her ass, and now she's taking mine! Taking it like a good girl. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, like a good little butt slut. Because that's what you are now, Asuka. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're not so scary, with a dick in your as, are you? No, ooooooooooooh, you look like what you are, just a little anal bitch! The little anal bitch of The Golden Role Models! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, now prove it, by taking it like the nasty little ass slut you are! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, take it! Ah fuck!"

As those incredibly annoying words echoed throughout the room Sasha finally started thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slid in and out of Asuka's most private hole, and thus officially start her second ass fucking of the night. to her shame, just like she'd done before with Bayley's dick, and Sasha's dick so far, Asuka wasn't able to avoid crying out in pure pleasure, simply from the gentle sodomy.

Something which earned her laughter, and rightfully so. The Empress deserved it, if this was her reaction to being anally violated. Unfortunately thanks to the likes of Charlotte and Carmella, and pretty much every top. And on the main roster, it very much was.

Most of all though, it was her own failings which had put her here. It was a bitter pill to swallow, but it was true. Something that Asuka tried to forget. Perhaps more importantly in that moment, she wanted to be gagged. For her constant sounds of pleasure to at least be somewhat muffled. Ideally by something long, thick and tasty.

Even if it did mean more humiliation for her, especially in the long run. Something which was a tradition within the WWE women's locker room, and the only reason that Asuka could think of to explain why it hadn't happened so far, was that the so-called Golden Role Models were just teasing her. Or more accurately, Bayley was, which again magnified her humiliation tenfold. Especially given she was grateful when it was finally given to her.

"Hey Asuka..." Bayley finally called out, waiting until she had everyone's attention, before continuing, "Suck my dick. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, wrap those pretty little cock sucking lips of yours around my big dick, and start sucking like the cheap little whore you've become. Oh yes, oooooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, that's it! That's exactly it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK! I can't believe it. I can't believe that the big bad Asuka is really sucking her own ass off of my cock, but she is! Yessssssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuck, The Empress is my ass to mouth whore! The ATM slut of The Golden Role Models! Oh fuck yeah she is, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Sasha wanted to contribute to this amazing act, as she had done almost throughout this incredible experience. However, on this occasion, she didn't for a couple reasons. One, Bayley had it covered. She told herself that was the main reason. Well, that and the fact that if she listened closely enough, she could just about hear, the mighty Empress moaning in pure pleasure from tasting her own ass, which was truly mind blowing.

Especially as she was also moaning in pleasure from getting it up the ass at the same time. Oh yes, the once mighty Asuka was getting it up the ass at the same time she was sucking her own butt cream off of a dick, meaning that now officially, The Golden Role Models were making this once unstoppable butt wrecker a spit roasted slut for them.

Which had a nice ring to it. Oh yes, Sasha loved the idea of the Empress being renamed The Spit Roasted Slut of The Golden Role Models. However, to her shame, she also loved the idea of pushing Asuka out of the way, so she could get some of that ass cream for herself. Even if she had to suck Bayley's dick to do it. Publicly, no less. Which she would never really do, but it was kind of fun to imagine it.

Besides, she had the excuse that her own butt hole was still gaping open from the pounding that Asuka had given it, meaning that it was hard to escape this submissive mindset entirely. It was also impossible to move without pain, but it weirdly only added to her twisted enjoyment of all of this. Which again, was really saying something, especially in the obvious follow-up to this.

Namely, that The Golden Role Models would start swapping places over and over again. Initially, this wasn't so good for her, because she was trading Asuka's ass for her mouth. Which was still wonderful, but it just couldn't compare. Even if the once unstoppable top was tasting her own ass on her cock. But then, they switched again.

And then again, and then again, and then again, each time no doubt pushing the once mighty Asuka into promising to be their bitch. Something which again, Sasha was all too familiar with. But she was also definitely aware of the fact that even if it didn't last, having The Empress being their bitch would be a huge achievement for The Golden Role Models.

The only real question left, was exactly how should they end this wonderful act of dominance on their part? Because with every passing second, it became incredibly tempting just to give Asuka the most powerful rectum wrecking she was capable of giving at this stage. Hell, Sasha was aching to do it at that point, and it would be so very satisfying to give this bitch a taste of her own medicine.

But no, The Boss was tired of settling for second best. She wanted the ultimate prize. Namely, The Empress as her bitch. Their bitch. For that, they at least needed to make Asuka beg for them. And of course, Sasha could think of at least one thing which might just break this once unstoppable force once and for all. Although she never expected The Empress to suggest it.

"Double fuck me, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, double fuck Asuka's slutty little ass!" Asuka suddenly cried out.

Her words were actually very soft, but given they came at a rare moment of silence, they sounded deafening, and caused both of The Golden Role Models to stare in disbelief at the other woman, before Bayley finally squeaked out in response, and immediately hating it, given she sounded so weak and pathetic, "Are, are you sure?"

"Yes." Asuka moaned without hesitation, and then quickly explained herself, "Asuka wants to cum, you will not let her do it, until you have double fucked her ass, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so just do it."

"I don't remember saying anything about double anal." Sasha grinned wickedly, before turning to her partner, "Do you?"

"No." Bayley replied, a grin slowly crossing her face as she added, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was the way which makes Asuka cum the hardest."

"You, you would know." Asuka grumbled in response.

"I would." Bayley agreed, before pointing out with another grin, "But I'm me, and you're you. And out of the two of us, even I'd expect me to be the one begging to be double ass fucked."

"But then again, you're not exactly who you used to be, huh?" Sasha laughed wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmm no, Charlotte and Carmella fucked that right out of you, didn't they? Maybe, they even double ass fucked you out of it. Or maybe that's not even the question. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe it's just how many times they did it? And who else did it, huh? Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose? Yeah, we know about those rumours. Everyone does. I'm guessing our bitches, Bliss Cross, got there too. But how about Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart? Has the once mighty Asuka fallen so far, she's getting her fat ass double pounded by rookies?"

"Now Sasha, if Asuka wants to be double ass fucked so badly, we should let her." Bayley said, before pointing out, "And, let's face it, we're going to do it, so why bother stalling just to taunt her? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we're totally going to double stuff that big sexy booty. So lay down, and let's get this show on the road."

"Lay down? Me? Really? Really?" Sasha questioned indignantly, untentionally channelling The Miz, before shaking it off and continuing with her normal swagger, "Erm, I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I'm Sasha Banks. I don't lay down for anyone, because I'm The Boss, The Blueprint, The Standard, The-"

"One who lost tonight?" Bayley pointed out dryly, before thinking about it for a few long seconds, and then admitting, "Well... I guess it would be super insulting for Asuka to get a second dick up her ass from the one she beat. But she'd get that, anyway. Besides, mmmmmmmmm, this way she gets to look into your eyes, while taking a double ass fucking."

"But..." Sasha started to complain again, before getting cut off. Again.

"Just how many times have you done this again?" Bayley quickly argued, and then after a brief silence from her teammate she continued, "Exactly. This will be my first time double fucking a bitch up the butt. And with Asuka of all people. So please Sasha, don't take this way from me. Please? I swear, I'll make it worth your while."

"Fine..." Sasha grumbled after a brief pause, before quickly adding, "But I'm going to hold you to that."

"Please do." Bayley grinned wickedly, before turning her attention back to the once terrifying Empress, smacking her ass, and ordering, "What are you waiting for? Get on Sasha's dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, ride it like the nasty little anal whore you are!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ride my fucking dick." Sasha eagerly agreed as she got into position, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ride it like a bitch."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Asuka grumbled, and then quickly did as she was told.

Bayley chuckled with delight as despite her grumpy tone, the once unstoppable Empress was quick to scramble on top of The Boss, line up the stretched out whore hole which was her ass hole, and pushed herself downwards. The entire time she did this, the once scary Asuka blushed adorably, and even cried out with mostly pleasure as she anally penetrated herself.

And then again, when after briefly savouring the moment, she actually began pushing herself downwards. Oh God, the once mighty Asuka slowly pushed herself down that big strap-on, her cock hungry back door effortlessly swallowing that man-made meat, until she was sitting on Sasha's lap, with every inch of that dildo buried as deep as it would go into her tailpipe.

It was the kind of thing that the most people associated Bayley with, not Asuka. Oh yes, the once undefeated Asuka was acting like a total anal whore, even whimpering, crying out and moaning as she stuffed her shit-pipe full of strap-on cock. Which had just been happening, but now it was self-inflicted, it was so much hotter.

Hell, Bayley was very, very tempted to make this little butt slut go back and forth between them, so she would have taking turns riding The Golden Role Models, before finally getting the double anal she was obviously craving right now. But no, that would've been too mean, even for The Golden Role Models. Besides, just watching the former Alpha female and women's champion bounce up and down made the current women's and tag champion, and Alpha female, want more.

She wanted to double fuck that ass, and after just staring at the amazing prize in front of her for a few long seconds, Bayley took what she wanted, ordering just before that, "Slow down bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, let me get into that ass! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, give me that ass! Give it to me! Oh yes! Ah fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Wordlessly the former top did as she was told, allowing the former bottom to kneel down behind her, then press the head of her cock against The Empress's butt hole, and start pushing forwards. Something she got the best view of, thanks to Sasha, spreading those meaty cheeks, without needing to be asked. Something that she would have to thank her for later.

But right now, she just couldn't do it, as she was busy, and then just forgetting out to speak, as the head of that big dick slip through that ultimate forbidden hole. Oh God, she was actually inside Asuka's ass. She, Bayley, was actually getting to butt fuck Asuka. And better yet, to double butt fuck her. Oh God, this was the greatest day of her life.

Some combination of those words echoed in her mind for a few long minutes, before Bayley slowly started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of her big dick to slide into Asuka's shit-pipe, alongside Sasha's equally big dick. Oh yes, The Golden Role Models were stretching out The Empress of Tomorrow's ass with two cocks. And the only thing that could have made this better, was if they were the first to do it.

But apparently not, because not only had the once mighty Asuka actually asked for this, but what was even more amazing that she was taking it easily. Fuck, she was even continuing to let out sounds of enjoyment, truly showing just how far the once untouchable Empress had fallen.

Asuka had suffered a lot of setbacks career wise lately, but that was nothing compared to what was happening behind-the-scenes. No, at least she was still winning regularly in the ring, and most losses could be simply brushed off as bad luck. However, every defeat led to a serious ass pounding, and sometimes even successes had ended the same way, with her once untouchable ass hole being the one widely stretched around a dick.

Hell, anytime she saw Charlotte or Carmella, or even heard their names, her butt hole would quiver with the memory of what they did to her. And on one fateful night, at the same time, robbing her of her double anal cherry in the process. Which had been the best, and the worst, night of her life.

Honestly, she still wasn't sure how she survived it with her mind intact, other than the fact that she had slipped into unconsciousness before she could do or say anything embarrassing. Well, the whole thing had been embarrassing, but at least, she hadn't truly been broken. Or at least admitted it, anyway. But now this was even worse, as not only was she receiving a double ass fucking from The Golden Role Models, but it had even been her idea.