The Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, my ex-husband wasn't great in bed. Unlike you, he never went down on me, seemed to think it wasn't 'manly' or some such bullshit. But you love eating me out, right?"

"Mmm," I repeated.

"Good boy, that's definitely the right answer," she said with a throaty chuckle, pressing herself a little harder against my eager tongue.

I licked and sucked and kissed her most intimate parts as she leaned back closing her eyes and running a hand through her silky hair. My cock was still quite hard, lying neglected against my stomach as Emma moaned happily, lost in her own little world of pleasure. It was tough not being able to touch myself, to ease some of the burning pressure and I moaned in frustration as she wriggled happily on my face, watching as I tried to pull my hands free of the bonds.

"Poor baby," she cooed, her glossy lips curling into a cruel smile as she watched my hands pulling vainly at the straps. "Are you a little frustrated? Would you like to fuck this lovely wet pussy?"

"Mmm," I answered as I sucked at her puffy lips, caressing them with my tongue. It was such sweet torture being this close to her pussy and yet not able to fuck her.

"Oh, honey, you are good with that tongue," she purred, licking her fingers and lightly pinching her nipples as I eagerly lapped at her wetness. She writhed against my lips, pleasuring herself on my tongue for a little while before easing back a little. "Although I think maybe it's time to check the rest of you."

I took the opportunity to fill my lungs with the warm, humid air as she propped my head up with a plump pillow then wriggled back down over my prone body.

With my ankles bound to the far corners of the bed, I could only watch as Emma knelt between my widely spread legs, calmly assessing my throbbing erection.

"Bet you didn't picture the evening going like this, huh?" she asked.

"No," I agreed, whimpering a little as she raked her glossy yellow fingernails along to inside of my thighs.

"What was the plan? Slip me the drug then seduce me?" she asked. With my legs widely spread I felt very exposed and she took full advantage, making me squirm as she ran a fingernail along my perineum and tickled my balls.

"I guess," I replied, my cock twitching and slapping against my stomach, demanding her attention as she cupped my balls, gently squeezing.

"You guess?" she said, frowning and I whimpered as I felt her squeeze my balls painfully. "Come on now, be honest, you wanted to fuck me. You wanted to drug me, then give it to me good and hard, right?"

"Yes, I wanted to fuck you," I confessed, then released to sigh of relief as she let go and flashed me a rewarding smile.

"I must say you do have a lovely cock, bigger than my ex's. Considerably bigger," she continued, seemingly happy that I was now being honest, and using two fingers to pull it upright and leaning in close till I could feel her breath on the sensitive skin. "Bet you'd like me to stroke it for you or maybe give you a blowjob right about now, huh?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Please."

"Well, ask me nicely then," she said, toying with my erection, tickling the underside with a fingertip as I wriggled hotly.

"Please Emma, give me a blowjob," I gasped.

"Good, now beg a little more," she teased, obviously enjoying the desperation in my voice.

"Please, Emma, I beg you. Suck me, just a little."

"Nothing more pathetic than a desperate man with a hard-on," she chuckled as she slowly reached out and wrapped her fingers around my rock hard dick.

"Mmm, nice and thick, she cooed as she slid her hand up and down and a thick drop of pearly pre-cum spilled from the head and slowly rolled down the veiny shaft.

I held my breath as she leaned forward, maintaining eye contact with me as she slowly pressed her plump lips against my hot shaft, leaving a series of warm, wet kisses along its full length as I moaned gratefully.

She took her time, kissing and nipping at my cock, then slowly running her tongue up and down causing all my nerve endings to fire wildly.

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned as she wrapped her fingers around the base and her tongue flicked back and forth over the sensitive purple head. She flashed me a mischievous grin as she did so, knowing how much she was teasing me, how much I was loving it.

"Yes, yes," I sighed encouragingly, my hips bucking, arching up off the bed as I watched those moist glossy pink lips part and slip over the tip of my straining cock, and I felt myself being drawn into the welcoming wetness of her mouth. It felt amazing as her tongue swirled around the bulbous head and her lips moved slowly up and down my straining shaft.

She was so good that after only a short while I could feel the pressure start to build, and she must have sensed my rapidly escalating arousal from the strain in my voice.

"Easy, tiger," she chuckled, and I groaned with disappointment as I watched her release my aching cock. "We can't have you peaking too early, I've got plans for this."

She shifted forward, pressing herself against my hardness and threw her head back, her long hair spilling over her naked back as she rocked back and forth, evidently loving the feeling of my thick shaft sliding along the swollen groove of her well-lubricated pussy.

Soon, my cock was coated in a slick mixture of her saliva, my precum and her juices, shining dully in the fading sunlight. I shivered hotly as she ran a fingertip along its length as if testing its wetness before leaning forward and planting a hand on my chest as she shuffled up over my thighs till her entrance lightly brushed against the throbbing purple head.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" she gasped happily as she pressed the glossy head against her eager lips. "You're so big."

Ex-girlfriends have told me that although I'm not overly long I am quite thick, and I guess it must have been a while since she'd had penetrative sex as she felt very tight. I held my breath as she slowly impaled herself onto my hardness, inch-by-throbbing-inch, her eyes closed, her handsome face frowning at the heady mixture of pain and pleasure. She took it slowly, easing herself up and down a little, her copious juices coating my shaft.

"Fuck, it's been so long," she cried, throwing her head back, her long hair spilling over her naked back. She slid a hand up over her stomach and cupped one of her ample boobs as she began to move a little quicker, taking me deeper with each stroke. She whimpered a little as she licked her fingers, gently pinching one of her plump nipples.

"Oh fuck, yes," I muttered as I watched my cock disappear between her clasping lips feeling the sweet embrace of her velvety lips then reappear, glistening with her aromatic juices.

She eased into a smooth rhythm, at first her hips sliding back and forth as our hot moans filled the humid, sweaty air. I lay back, just enjoying the ride as she fucked me, her rhythm slowly increasing, her breath shortening till it was a series of short, harsh gasps.

I'd never really been into strong women before, but there was something deeply erotic about the way she was using me. 'Cuffing me to her bed, grinding herself against my face, and now riding me as if I were her plaything. Just an anonymous cock to be used for her pleasure. She was focussed on her own desire now, her eyes were squeezed shut as she rode me, and I guess I could have been any naked young man with a stiff cock and an eager tongue writhing beneath her. I should have been insulted and yet somehow all I wanted to do was please her, to hear her sweet voice squeal in ecstacy again.

It felt so good as her tight pussy squeezed and rippled along my length and remembering her warning about peaking too early, I had to think of other things (the directions to her house, what I was doing at work tomorrow) to stop myself getting excited too early.

"Don't get too excited yet," she gasped as if reading my mind and I squealed girlishly as her sharp fingernails squeezed one of my nipples briefly halting my headlong rush.

Her moans of pleasure gradually became more urgent and demanding as she rode me with a steady rhythm, at first just savouring the sweet sensations, but now it was clear her body was demanding more, needing a release from the escalating pressure, needing a suitably climactic finale.

She changed position, planting both hands on my heaving chest and fucking me with shorter, sharper thrusts, her lovely tight pussy making wet noises as it slid smoothly up and down my sturdy shaft.

"Don't cum! Don't cum yet," she gasped breathlessly as she fucked me harder, her hair swaying, our sweaty thighs slapping together wetly. I watched her slip a hand sliding between her hot thighs, rubbing herself vigorously as she climbed towards the very peak of her pleasure.

I closed my eyes, blocking out the vision of her gorgeous boobs bouncing up and down inches from my face and tried to think of something else as I heard her voice rise in volume, peaking with a quivering crescendo.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes!" she squealed happily as she ground her hips hard against mine, her bottom crushing my swollen balls, as she took me deep inside her. I felt triumphant as I felt her hot body collapse on top of me, writhing hotly as she savoured her orgasm as her pussy contracted around my still-hard cock.

She ground hard against me squeezing every drop of pleasure from her climax as her pussy contracted around my throbbing cock and suddenly I was nearly there too. I bucked my hips, my thighs burning, desperately plunging my swollen cock into her spasming pussy, once, twice, three times before I felt the blessed relief of orgasm, a fierce hot wave of pure bliss sweeping through me, all of the sexual frustration released in a sublime moment of pure ecstacy.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes!" I cried, feeling my molten semen explode from my jerking cock and shoot deep inside her as she wriggled contentedly, her breath hot against my neck as she sighed happily.

--

I felt completely spent, exhausted and satisfied in a way that I hadn't really experienced before. I lay prone, my eyes closed as I listened to the toilet flush, then the sharp tearing sounds of her finally releasing my Velcro bonds. She snuggled up to me and I slipped an arm beneath her neck, pulling her close as she rested a hand on my chest and rolled towards me, a leg draped across mine. Outside the skies had darkened now, and a welcome breeze cooled our hot bodies.

The drug must have worn off long ago, yet I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

"Mmm, it's been so long, that was soooo nice," she murmured as she ran a finger through the sparse hair of my chest.

"Mmm," I sighed running a hand along her bare back and tracing the curves of her shoulder blades.

I watched as her finger slid down over my chest and traced circles around my navel. Then lower, stroking my thighs and gently fondling my balls before toying with my flaccid cock. I moaned softly, feeling the blood begin to surge back into my shaft and she sighed contentedly as my cock began to thicken, slowly uncoiling as she ran her fingers along the swelling flesh.

"You know my ex was older than me, only a few years but still..."

"What?"

"He wouldn't have been able to get it up again, like right afterwards. Well, not without one of his little blue pills."

"Mmm," I groaned as she circled me with her thumb and forefinger, gently and expertly coaxing me to full hardness.

"Whereas you..." she purred as she watched my cock thicken. "Oh my, you know I think I'm going to enjoy being with a younger man for a change."

"And I think I'm going to enjoy being with an older woman," I moaned, feeling a warm surge of anticipation as her soft fingers stroked me.

"So you're interested in the position?" she said with a grin as she continued to stroke me up and down, long, slow strokes that made me wriggle restlessly. She pressed herself against me, her thighs lightly rubbing against the hard muscle of my leg.

"Position?"

"Yes, I told you there was a position for you. So I'm offering you the chance to be my toy boy."

"Your official toy boy, huh? What does that involve?" I asked, looking down and watching as her slender fingers lazily moved the silky skin of my prick up and down over its steely core.

"Well, I'll take you out to dinner at fancy restaurants where you'll flirt with me outrageously. I'll show you off to my nice, well-off, happily married friends, make them jealous, maybe cause a bit of gossip. But mainly, you'll be expected to come up here and pleasure me whenever I call," she explained as she kissed my neck, then sucked at my earlobe.

"Whenever you call?" I said, catching my breath as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and used her thumb to caress the bulbous head.

"Mmm, whenever and however I want it," she answered. Satisfied that I was fully hard, she shifted position, rolling on top, sitting astride my thighs.

"I see. And what do I get in return?" I said, letting her grasp one of my wrists and pin it to the pillow, next to my head.

"Well, I'll buy you the occasional gift, new clothes perhaps. You might even get a new car, if you're very good," she said. "Or even very bad. And of course, you'll have the opportunity to please me."

"Yes," I gasped as I watched her lean forward a little, her lovely boobs swaying as she wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft and rubbed the head of my cock against the slick groove of her pussy.

"You do want to please me, don't you John?" she asked, fixing me with those intense eyes.

"Yes, of course," I said, the only answer.

"Good boy," she said as I slipped smoothly inside, knowing I was in exactly the right position.