The Good Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that likely explained why I was going back over to Rachel's apartment at about the same time, probably hoping to catch this again. Maybe live a little vicariously through my friend. Maybe.

I turned the knob and this time the door opened. And sure enough Rachel and Dr. Lane were both there. But this time Rachel was in a tee and panties, which I had seen many times before. I knew she hung out in that at night, so for her to do that now was only slightly unusual.

'Hello Lauren." Dr. Lane stood up from his chair and came over to greet me. As I put out my hand he ignored it and brought me into a brief hug. It was a very nice warm embrace. Rachel waited quietly for her turn. Once all had exchanged hugs we migrated back to the seating in the living room.

"What's up, Lauren?" Rachel smiled at me as she leaned back and propped her feet in my lap. Even with this undercurrent of confusion I felt so much warmth and comfort here.

"Nothing much. Just checking to see how you are doing. Hope I am not interrupting anything?"

"Oh no, you missed the juicy stuff earlier." Rachel laughed at her joke but Lane looked at me curiously.

"You did want to interrupt something didn't you, Lauren?" He casually leaned back in the chair, his finger drawing a circle on the chair's armrest. I found myself to be somewhat mesmerized by its motion.

Rachel glanced at him quickly, "Oh I am sure she didn't mean . . . " she began, only to be interrupted by Dr. Lane. "It's ok Rachel. I just think your friend might be a little curious about us."

Holy hell. I was usually the perceptive one, but I think he just unseated me from first place. I felt nervous, especially considering that there was no way out of this.

"Lauren, it's ok to be curious. I would have been surprised if you were not." He actually seemed to be supportive.

"Do you have more questions?" And then he smiled, "Or were you hoping to just observe us in our natural habitat?"

I couldn't help but smile at that last comment. That was cute and pretty much spot on. Yes, that's exactly what I wanted.

"I am just confused .. and . .want to understand . . "

He nodded sympathetically. Rachel reached out and grabbed my hand. "It's ok Lauren, I was too at first."

"Do you want a taste of what it feels like, Lauren?"

Both Rachel and I looked at him quickly. I don't think she expected that. I certainly did not.

He began with Rachel, "sweet girl, do you trust me?" She nodded. "Do you know that I would never hurt you?" She nodded again. "Good girl."

Damn, that exchange was pretty sexy.

He glanced at me. "Do not worry, I am not planning on pushing you very far. You are curious and I want to give you the opportunity to feel what it's like . . initially." He casually sat back and shrugged, "no pressure here . . . " He then smiled. "Not yet anyway."

And that sent a shiver through me. Did I want to be pushed? Maybe. I don't know.

So I just replied, surprising myself and Rachel alike, "ok."

And it felt like I just opened the door to a brand new world. The level of commitment to this little act almost overwhelmed me. Afterall I think I just gave him the keys to me.

He just regarded me for a moment, as if he was sizing me up, and then nodded.

"Stand up for me please, Lauren." His voice smoothly let the words roll out.

I hesitated. Why did I? I knew the first words would come, but I still froze. Was it from resistance? Or fear/ anxiety? I looked at Rachel who seemed to be a bit mixed in her feelings too, seemingly supportive but also nervous. She probably felt possessive about Dr. Lane. I know I would.

Dr. Lane just watched me, not worried, not concerned. Just relaxed, as if expecting me to do my little rebellion. And frankly if he used 'little rebellion in his thoughts I would be pissed off. Which made no sense.

I decided that if I was going to do this then I needed to do it. So I did. It may have seemed an obvious thing but getting to that point felt like a herculean effort.

I stood up. He casually moved to his feet and walked towards me, leaning in close to my face. "Focus on my voice, Lauren. Just me please."

And so I did. I watched his face, and specifically his eyes, and his lips. He stood quietly in front of me, watching my expression. And that's where my focus remained. I rocked back and forth on my feet, my nervous energy pent up

"Hold still for me please, Lauren."

"Ok." He paused and looked at me, almost expectantly. I had done what he asked but he seemed to have caught me not doing something. What could I have missed?

And then i remembered his silent reprimand of Rachel, forcing her to say 'sir." So almost automatically I found myself revising my answer, "yes sir."

"Good girl."

He smiled at me, giving me an award for my compliance. And even my discerning skills. And that gave me some pleasure, which then caused me to get angry at myself again. Why would I need his approval?

He watched the internal struggle apparently painted on my face. Again, it seemed that he anticipated this to some extent. It's like he knew me better than me . .which did not help me out.

He moved to the couch and sat next to Rachel, gently taking her hand in his and holding it. I watched his movements figuring that he likely was trying to reassure her, which honestly made me like him more. Good lord the feelings kept conflicting.

Dr. Lane leaned forward on the couch. I watched his fingers brush against the top of Rachel's hand. Her eyes remained glued on me as I stood quite still in front of him.

Finally his eyes began to move down my body, and I felt a warm tingly rush that culminated in my neck and face growing warm. His eyes were studying me. And at that point I wanted to be naked in front of him. And in front of her really.

"How do you feel Lauren?"

Holy shit, where do I begin?