The Good Guy Loses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A. Smith
A. Smith
211 Followers

I had never heard Julie talk like this the entire time I have known her. It didn't take Brian long as his hips began to rock back and forth. Julie began to scream out again saying something like, "Oh Yes! You're so thick! You're cock is so fucking thick!". I watched for a while as Brian and Julie rocked and bounced. Then Julie's head fell back, her back arched, and her body began to shudder. She then made the loudest noise of the night. I knew that she was having her second orgasm. My cock was throbbing. The whole time she kept saying those words, "You're so thick! You're so fucking thick!". Then there was one other thing she said that caught my attention. She said, "You're cock is so hot inside! Its like you're on fire!". This made me suddenly realize that Julie was getting fucked for the first time without a condom. She was on the pill, but she insisted on using a condom, "to make sure".

After a couple of minutes Julie said in the middle of all of her screaming, "Fuck me harder! HARDER!". Brian responded by leaning her forward and practically tackling her to the floor. Julie was now on her back with Brian on top of her. Then his sheer power took over and he began to pound his cock into her harder than I could ever dream. Julie responded with those now familiar words, that were ringing in my head, "YES! YES! You're so fucking thick!, You're so fucking thick!..."

I watched all of the muscles contract each time Brian thrusted into her. Brian's power was amazing. Julie looked sexier than I had ever seen her in my life. She seemed to be a part of him. After about 5 minutes Brian said he was about to cum. During that 5 minutes I think she had 2 more orgasms, maybe more. It was tough to tell because they were fucking so hard. Julie screamed, "Fill me with your cum! I'm yours!" He began to fuck her even faster through his orgasm as Julie screamed, "Its so hot! Its burning me up inside!". Then she clutched his ass, arched her back, and pressed his cock the full length inside her for her final orgasm. Their orgasms occurred nearly at the same time, and during the time they lapsed, the sight of them in ecstasy will last with me forever. After they fucked, the night didn't end as I anticipated. After about 10 minutes of laying on the floor, Julie took Brian's hand and lead him to the bathroom. They took a shower together to I guess get the oil off of their bodies. I stayed on the couch and just wanted to go to sleep. I ended up laying there and listening to Brian and Julie fuck all night. I heard Julie get a good fuck while they were in the shower. Then a little bit later I heard them fucking their brains out in our bedroom. After about an hour or so they came back into the living room area and into the kitchen where Julie hopped onto the table and Brian proceeded to fuck her.

Then the most embarrassing thing happened to me. I don't even believe I'm writing this part but hey, I've gone this far in telling you my story. While they were fucking, there was a knock at the door. I don't think they heard anything and continued to fuck. I decided to let it go and hoped that they would leave. The person knocked about 10 more times with the last knocks being more like pounds. I decided to see who it could be at this time of night. I propped the door open a little bit to tell them to go away.

It was our neighbor, and before I could say anything he pushed himself in. When he was just inside he looked into the kitchen area and saw Julie and Brian fucking away. He stood and stared for a while before he spoke. He then looked at me and said, "I'm sorry. I thought you were watching pornos. It was just kinda loud. Forget it." He glanced at them fucking again before he left and I think he even smiled. I never felt so low in my life.

During the remainder of the night, Julie and Brian also fucked on a kitchen chair, against the wall in the living room, and in our bedroom again. All of this didn't end until about 7am. They slept until about 3pm the next day and fucked one more time in the shower before Julie took him home.

Unfortunately for me, that night was not just a one night stand for Julie. They fucked every night, and within a week, Brian moved in with us. I have been sleeping on the couch. Since then, Julie quit her job and stopped paying for rent altogether. I continued to work, and my parents and I continued to pay the rent.

We are currently still living in this situation. I date on occasion, but as crazy as this sounds, I am still in love with Julie. As for Brian, he is as rude and cocky as ever. He loves to rub in the fact that he's fucking the girl I love. I considered kicking her out, but then she would have no place to live. I still love her. I don't know if that could ever change. Maybe I'll learn to get over her.

A. Smith
A. Smith
211 Followers
12