The Good Kind of Bad Luck

Story Info
Sam's bad luck changes his life in an amazing way.
11.1k words
4.59
114.6k
168
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission here, so go easy on me. I started a series on another site, but they have since shut down their incest section, so here's what I had already. If it's received well here, I'll keep it going. Enjoy!

Part 1

The first drop landed on my left cheek, startling me from my slumber, and the next drop a few seconds later caused me to sigh out of tired frustration as I slipped out of my bed. You see, for the past couple of years, our roof would leak sometimes when we got really bad downpours during the summer, but it generally only affected me, because it only leaked into my bedroom, and to make it worse, it leaked right over my bed where my head would lay. My parents had had a few different roof repairmen come and take a look, and no one could find the leak. So on those nights, I had no choice but to replace my pillow with a bucket and sleep on the couch in the living room.

Let me tell you a little about my family before I go on. My name is Sam Smith Jr. and I'm the middle child of three. I'm about 5'7", a little on the skinny side, but toned from being very active. I have dark brown hair which I keep short and brown eyes to match. My mom, Carol, is a 2nd grade teacher and she has just recently crossed into her 40's, but with a beautiful, wrinkle-free face, long blonde hair, green eyes and a tight little 5'3" frame, she still looks closer to 30. My dad, Sam Smith Sr. is an accountant, with dark wavy hair and eyes like me, around 5'10" and a solid body better than most other 45-year-old men. They are both genuinely great, loving parents, though my father does get a little too caught up in his work sometimes.

I have two sisters close to me in age, Amy and Kim, both of whom epitomize the girl next door. Amy just turned twenty-two, and she looks just like our mom, except younger and more petite, but with the same perfectly shaped beautiful face, with plump red lips and the same amazing green eyes. She does almost nothing to take care of her body, but can't be more than a hundred pounds, standing only 5'2", but with amazing curves. Her 34C breasts look enormous on her tiny body and her plump, round ass, stuck between a tiny waist and pair of firm, skinny thighs, always looked amazing.

On the other hand, Kim takes after my father in most ways. She's eighteen, but already a little taller than Amy. They have the same size chest, but Kim has a little more meat on her bones. Her ass is even rounder than our sister's, her hips a little thicker, and her legs are more toned from being on the soccer team and running recreationally year-round. Kim has an adorable face, with a cute little nose, a sexy set of thin, pink lips, and light brown eyes, all accentuated by her raven black hair which is incredibly curly and reaches just to her shoulders, framing her face perfectly.

I had always been aware of and even been attracted to the cuteness of my little sister and the hotness of my older sister (and my mother, for that matter), but I never expected anything to manifest from it.

That brings us back to earlier tonight, when I had to vacate my bed because of the ill-positioned and ill-timed leak. I gathered my covers into a ball which I stuffed under my arm and in my other hand I carried my smartphone, which, as is the case with all teenagers nowadays, is never more than a couple feet away from me. I liked to sleep naked, but now that I'd have to sleep on the couch, I had to bring a pair of shorts to put on before getting out from under the covers in the morning, just in case. I didn't bother putting them on though, since it was after 1 AM, and I figured everyone would be fast asleep by now. In fact, as soon as I got out of my room and into the hallway, I tried to be as quiet as possible as not to wake anyone. My parents' master bedroom is on the first floor, but both my sisters' rooms are on the top floor with mine, though I was at the end of the hall, so I'd have to pass both their doors.

As I got closer to Amy's room, I realized that her door was open a couple inches, and that she had her small bedside lamp on. I immediately assumed she was up late reading, which was not out of character for her, but when I paused at the perfect spot so I could see her bed through the small gap, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped out of surprise. Amy was indeed in bed, but with her was Kim in a pair of tiny purple shorts that left half of her ass showing and an old tattered white tank top that she had been wearing as a night shirt for years, and it showed off her perky, ample breasts well ever since she had started filling out. Amy looked even sexier wearing just a little black lace nighty, which cut deep between her breasts and barely reached the top of her round, firm ass cheeks.

Their bodies were entwined in the sexiest manner possible- Kim was on the bottom, with her legs wrapped around her older sister's waist, one arm around her shoulders and neck, and the other much lower, squeezing and fondling Amy's round, bare ass, and I could see her fingertips slide up and down Amy's slit from time to time. Amy was laying on top of her little sister, grinding her hips down into Kim's. While one arm kept her upper body supported, her free hand roamed her sister's body passionately, going from squeezing her breasts and teasing the nipples down to her hips which she grasped tightly and pulled against her own body, creating extra contact between her bucking hips and Kim's thinly-veiled crotch. This elicited a throaty moan from Kim, though it was mostly muffled by Amy's mouth, since their lips and tongues were joined in one of the hottest kisses ever.

I stood there naked in the hallway and watched for a couple minutes, with my jaw hanging wide open and my cock harder than I could ever remember it being. Normally I'm about seven inches long, but I felt so hard and the head was so swollen that I'm sure it would've measured at least a quarter of an inch longer that night. My comforter was now on the floor by my feet along with the pair of shorts I had brought to be decent in the morning. I wasn't really worried about getting caught, since I knew they would have trouble seeing into the dark hallway from their spot in the dimly lit room, so I continued to watch my sisters go at it fervidly while my left hand squeezed and gently rubbed my aching hard on.

Suddenly I became aware of my phone in my right hand. Without really thinking and in almost no time at all, I had it recording the incestuous scene. And I started recording just in time, too; Amy gripped the hem of her black nightie on both sides of her hips and lifted it up and over her head, then tossed it carelessly on the floor next to the bed.

I was viewing them from behind, but at an angle, so I could see enough of my older sister's naked breasts to make my cock throb wantonly. As she peeled the nightie off and her s sprang free, I briefly had a side view so clear that I could make out her nipple, shaped perfectly like the eraser on a brand new pencil, and her areolas and nipples were both a light shade of pink that just looked like they wanted to be licked and sucked.

Their bodies separated just a moment while Kim removed her top and Amy slipped off her shorts. I hardly had time to admire Kim's body before Amy was on top of her again, but it only took a second for me to see that Kim's body was nearly as sexy as Amy's.

Kim latched her lips onto her left nipple and vigorously worked it with her lips and tongue, while she wrapped her fingers and palm around Amy's other breast, squeezing it lightly while her thumb played with her hard little nub. Suddenly Kim rolled her sister and herself over, straddling her big sister and taking the top position.

Then I saw the tips of a couple fingers from Kim's other hand appear between Amy's thighs and as they moved into my view more, I could see that they were rubbing Amy's hairless wet crotch roughly on either side of her slit, which was opening more and more as her sister continued to touch her down there. Her fingers moved slowly up and down, teasing Amy relentlessly for a few minutes before finally Amy was begging for it.

"Fucking hell, Kim," she said in a hushed, frantic tone. "Just do it already. Fuck my pussy with your fingers, please!" And Kim obliged, suddenly pushing two fingers between Amy's smooth outer lips and straight into her pussy, coaxing a hard groan from her elder sibling. They slid in as deep as they could with little resistance and Kim left her two digits buried inside Amy for a moment, moving her fingers around just right based on the guttural sounds escaping Amy in that moment.

"Like that, baby?" Kim asked, as she switched her mouth's attention to her sister's other breast, kissing it softly all over as she looked up into Amy's eyes. Amy's breathing got harder as Kim started fingering her wet cunt slowly and deliberately.

"Yess, ohmygod, right there, keep doing that." Kim must've found her g-spot, and I could see her fingers moving in a smaller margin now so that she would hit it over and over. "Ohh baby, Kim you are so fucking good. I fucking love the way you finger me." But I don't think Kim was paying hardly any attention to what her sister was saying. After all, she was playing with Amy's breasts with her mouth while her fingers tirelessly massaged her older sister's g-spot. Her thumb found Amy's clit and began rubbing it madly. This sent Amy over the edge, and suddenly her whole body tensed and her orgasm overtook her.

Kim recognized this, raised her head from Amy's chest, and with her hand on the back of Amy's head, pulled their faces together for a really hot kiss. I figured this was to keep Amy's moans from echoing throughout the house, since even after they were muffled by Kim's mouth, I could still hear her cries of pleasure vividly. I don't know how I had never heard them before.

The younger girl's fingers never stopped working the other's pussy, and though at the beginning of her orgasm, Amy had been pushing her hips down begging for more, after a couple minutes of the overwhelming sensation, she was desperately trying to get off of her sister's fingers. But Kim still had her legs around her waist and her hand on the back of her head, and neither grip was budging. After a moment, Amy's struggling stopped when another orgasm hit her and she was again bucking her hips wildly against the teen girl's hand.

Finally, their movements slowed, until their lips were kissing softly and Kim's fingers were again just lightly caressing her sister's lips, which were covered in her cum now, as were her thighs, the area of her bed spread beneath her and, of course, Kim's hand.

"I think it's my turn now, sis," Kim said as the kiss finally broke and they looked tenderly into each other's eyes.

"Mmm, I want to eat your pussy. Stay just like that, let me scoot down," Amy instructed, putting her hands on Kim's firm, round ass and lifting her a few inches so that she could slide down between her sister's thighs until her face was right beneath her dripping snatch. She guided Kim down until her pelvis was less than a couple inches from touching her nose, then she used her thumbs to pull those puffy wet lips all the way open. She raised her head off the bed with her tongue just barely poking out from between her lips and placed a soft kiss on her pussy, slipping her tongue out a little more and licking her sister's sweet opening. That, paired with her nose brushing the tip of Kim's exposed clit, queued a raunchy moan from the teen. Kim's hands cupped her own breasts firmly, occasionally pinching her nipples.

Amy slowly lowered her head back until it was resting on the bed, and Kim's hips naturally lowered at the same speed so that the light teasing her sister was administering wasn't interrupted for a second. After another minute or so, I could see that Kim was getting a little frustrated and was starting to gyrate her hips on her sister's face, begging for more. Amy giggled and kept teasing her sister's pussy with her tongue.

Kim couldn't take it anymore and grabbed a handful of her sister's hair and forcefully positioned it so that her lips were right on top of her hard little clit. Amy relented and opened her lips just enough to take the little pleasure bud between them, sucking on it and rolling her tongue against the tip of it. One of her hands went up to fondle Kim's unoccupied breast, since Kim still had her hand tangled in Amy's blonde locks.

Amy's fingers skillfully toyed with Kim's nipple, rubbing it firmly with two fingers, then squeezing and pinching it. Meanwhile, her other hand snaked around Kim's hips to her ass, which she smacked playfully a few times before that hand dropped to the bottom of that beautiful ass. Amy slipped her fingers right between Kim's thighs and quickly found her tight, wet pussy, and her middle finger slid all the way in with no hesitation. She withdrew it all the way, and then pushed it back in along with her ring finger. Kim couldn't hold back from letting out an extra hard moan and as Amy started to fuck her hot, slippery cunt with those two digits, Kim started moving her hips up and down to match the rhythm.

"Oh my god, my pussy is on fire right now." She said between moans as she stretched backward and squeezed both of her breasts firmly, having finally let go of Amy's hair. Kim started sucking harder on her clit and pumped her fingers in and out as fast as she could. "Oh god, I'm so close, Amy, fuck, yes, I wanna cum all over your face, keep going."

My younger sister did tend to swear a lot, but I had no idea her mouth was this filthy, and same with Amy. Spurred on by Kim's dirty talk, Amy went all out. I could see her tongue really working her clit. But when she added a third finger without breaking rhythm, Kim was almost instantly hit with an intense orgasm. She was moaning almost nonstop, and it looked like every muscle in her body tightened up, and the only movement she made was when her hips involuntarily thrust down on her sister's mouth every few seconds. Amy took it in stride though, with her three fingers pushed as deep into her little sister's convulsing pussy as they would go. Kim's cum flowed out of her, coating her big sister's hand and even getting on her face, rolling down her chin and over her neck. As the waves of her orgasm gradually weakened, Kim looked down into her big sister's eyes just as her talented lips finally released the hard little nub. Kim's moaning had stopped, but she was still breathing heavily and her body twitched with after tremors for a couple minutes to follow. Amy moved her face more directly under Kim's pussy and finally withdrew her fingers from it, allowing her backed up juices to spill out onto her pretty face, and it was quite a load. It fell primarily on her nose and mouth, which was opened and happy to receive Kim's sweet pussy nectar.

"Mmm, your cum is the tastiest I've ever had, sis," Amy said as Kim fell onto her back beside her sister, completely worn out from the mind blowing orgasm she had just received. Amy scooped as much cum into her mouth as she could, and when she was done she sucked her fingers clean.

"Well, I've only ever tasted yours and mine, but I do think yours is better," Kim said while as she lay down and turned to look at her beautiful older sister. "I love you, sis." Amy returned her gaze, and then they both leaned in for a soft, loving kiss which lasted only a few seconds. Their mouths separated, but just barely, and it looked as though they had both nodded off with their lips less than an inch apart and their noses gently touching.

Part 2

There I was still standing naked in the hallway. I finally stopped recording with my phone, and I was surprised when I saw that the video was over half an hour long- I thought it had been five, maybe ten minutes. But after more than thirty minutes of watching my own sisters commit incest, I badly needed a release. I almost didn't remember that I had to sleep in the living room because of the leak over my bed. But with my comforter and shorts back under my arm and my phone in the corresponding hand, I headed downstairs, still rubbing my cock at the base of the head lightly.

The couch in our living room is a beautiful suede sectional, and it was quite deep, so there was plenty of room. I turned on a small lamp on the side table at the end of the couch where my head would be and put my phone down there momentarily. I dropped my shorts on the floor in front of the couch, then laid my comforter out and crawled on top of it, with my head resting on the heavily-cushioned arm rest. My cock was still as hard as a steel rod, sticking up straight towards the ceiling. I brought up the video I had just recorded of my two beautiful sisters making love, and with the volume turned down to just loud enough for me to hear, I watched and started to slowly jerk my cock.

"Wow, that's hot." I said as the incestuous scene unfolded before my eyes again. The video was much better quality than I expected, and after only about five minutes of the video, I felt my orgasm approaching. I completely stopped touching my cock until I felt the need to cum subsiding, something I did every now and then to make my orgasm really strong. I went another ten minutes before I felt my balls readying a massive load of cum for departure, and this time I wasn't planning on delaying it.

"Wow, that's hot." She said almost in a whisper, but her lips were so close to my ear that I felt her breath on it. I was surprised, to say the least, and I instantly lunged away from the source of the voice, stopped only by the back of the couch. I spun my head around to see who had joined me, and there was my little sister, Kim. She must've been kneeling, because the lowest part of her that I could see were her arms, which were folder together on the arm rest, with her chin resting on them. My hands were resting on my thighs, having abandoned jerking off (at least for the moment), though I hadn't stopped the video.

"Yeah, that's what I said." I was looking into her beautiful brown eyes, but her eyes were fixated on something. I figured she was watching the video, letting her anger build up, but I followed her gaze and realized that she was staring at my dick. It had deflated considerably in the brief commotion, but when I looked back at her pretty face and saw the lust in her eyes, my libido was instantly in full swing again. "So how long have you guys been hooking up?" I asked as my cock again bloated up to its full potential, standing straight up about seven inches tall.

She didn't answer for about a minute, and at first I thought she was trying to remember when they first hooked up or maybe even thinking of a good lie, but then I realized by the way she was still staring intently at my cock that she was obviously overtaken with arousal. I wasn't even sure my words had made it into her brain, but finally she said, "We can talk about that later, we've got more important things to do right now."

Then she stood up and surprised me again, but this time in a good way– she was still as naked as she had been when I last saw her. Just like I had assumed earlier, she figured she wouldn't encounter anybody else so late in the night, so she had neglected to put on any clothes before going for a glass of water.

As she moved around to the front of the couch, I watched her big, perfectly-rounded breasts bounce gently. Her nipples looked so hard, and I wanted to pinch and suck them so badly. My body shifted back to where I had started, laying with my head on the arm rest, looking up at her as she looked down wantonly at my cock. I was horny, and I knew she was horny, but I still felt uncomfortable with the situation I was in. I mean, it was my 18-year-old sister who was staring down at my dick like it was made of chocolate or diamonds or something.