The Good Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hurry,” Susan gasped and encouraged him, putting one of his hands on the expanse of her panties.

The panty material felt slick and seamless, cupping her sex and moulding her ample buttocks. Silvia had a skinny ass and Melissa’s was toned from exercise and yoga but Susan’s ass was big, soft, and yielding encased in the stretchy slick fabric of her expansive underwear. They weren't exactly ‘granny-panties’ but they were very high waisted. His fingers kept climbing upward towards the waistband so he could yank them down but they seemed to go forever, all the way up her belly.

“They're Spanx silly. Just yank open the gusset and put that thing inside me,” Susan giggled.

Susan was wearing shapewear to flatten her tummy, support her buttocks and give her a voluptuous silhouette. They felt sexy but were damn difficult to get into. Richard’s fingers returned to her mound and he could clearly feel the shape of her vulva through the sinuous fabric. He pressed a finger into her and Susan moaned and wriggled her ass on the desk to encourage him. He could feel her panties became moist.

She was moaning as she kissed him. Her mouth wet and yearning, her tongue fluttering his mouth, her fingers working his hard flesh, drawing precum from his manhood which she massaged into his cock.

Richard finally found the edge of the gusset of her Spanx and stretched the leg opening far enough for Susan to guide his cock to her vulva. Her pubic hair tickled his glans as she placed his glans inside her plump labia and the entrance to her vagina.

Richard thrust forward and his cock slid into her buttery cavern as her legs closed tighter around him to hold him close. Her cunt was hot, wet and roomy but it still felt wonderful as Richard pushed every inch of his phallus inside her.

“Fuck me junior,” Susan bit his earlobe and raked her heels along his flesh to encourage him.

Richard kissed her passionately and gripped her waist and began to fuck her hard. Susan began to shake and wriggle as Richard drove his cock in and out of her cavernous void, her orgasm beginning to build almost as soon as he put his cock to her.

She might not have been the tightest woman he had ever fucked but her warm, fleshy vagina felt comforting and yielding and his cock was throbbing. The excitement was heightened by the fact that he was fucking her in a very public place and when they heard the shopfront door rattle in its frame as a customer tried to enter the store it enflamed their ardour.

“Come on big boy, hurry up and cum,” Susan encouraged him.

Susan locked her legs around Richard and pulled him close. He pressed his body against hers, feeling her big breasts flatten against his chest through the bodice of her dress. Those sexy, diaphanous nylons grazed his flanks and they felt so sheer and delightful on his skin. Her cunt seemed to clasp his cock in a fleshy grip as Susan orgasmed.

Susan sobbed into his mouth as she shuddered and writhed on the desk, her big ass bouncing up and down as she pressed her groin into his so that his pubis pressed on her clitoris. Richard sighed as a wave of intense pleasure washed over him and he deposited his seed deep in her vagina. The feel of her big breasts, her stockinged legs, her sweet mouth and that flittering tongue excited him to the extreme.

He held her tight and lunged and plunged his cock faster and harder as his hot spend filled her gaping maw. Then they just clung to each other and gasped as they rode to an orgasmic high and began the slow ascent. They kissed and fondled each other oblivious to the frantic knocking on the door.

Finally Susan sighed and abruptly pushed Richard away. He caught a glimpse of her hairy, fleshy, clunge; a glutinous mess of semen and vaginal juices trapped between her fat labial lips, before she eased the gusset of her Spanx back into place. The rose coloured material immediately darkened the crotch as her panties absorbed the fluids leaking from Susan’s cunt.

“That was amazing Richard. Silvia and Melissa are right, you are every bit as good as your daddy,” Susan hopped down off the desk and fiddled with her skirts.

Richard hoiked up his underpants and his trousers and zipped his flies and buckled his belt. He pulled his polo shirt back down and adjusted his clothing.

The banging on the door had not ceased.

“That will be George from FedEx. He’s early and impatient,” Susan said matter-of-factly as she applied lipstick to her lips.

Richard snatched a handful of tissues off the desk and rubbed them on his mouth and sure enough they came away covered in Susan's bright red lipstick.

“We will have to do this again sometime,” She guided Richard towards the door to her office.

“George will have to settle for a blowjob because my cunt is full of you,” she put her arms around him and nuzzled his neck and then pushed him through the door.

She took his hand and led him to the front of the store where a tall middle-aged, heavy-set man wearing a FedEx logoed work shirt was waiting impatiently outside the door.

“George, this is Richard, Emily Carter's son. Brad had him drop off some cash and we were counting it out back away from prying eyes,” she said by way of introduction.

George just glared at Richard and Richard just nodded and walked briskly to where he’d parked his car and trailer. Susan waved at him cheerfully as if she was farewelling a good friend.

“What the fuck!” Richard sighed as he sat in his car and fired up the engine.

“Those old girls are passing me around like a fucking toy,” Richard said to himself.

Not that he was complaining. All his dreams were coming true. He was getting all the mature-aged sophisticated pussy he could handle.

But the mature-aged sophisticated pussy that he craved remained elusive… his mother.

To be continued…