The Good Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop teasing me Richard," Emily hissed as she unzipped him and tugged at his trousers.

Richard shut her up by pressing his lips on hers and forcing his tongue into her mouth. His fingers inched their way under the hem of her skirt. He brushed his knuckles against her pretty pink panties and Emily shuddered and mewled. She ripped down her son's underpants and her fingers found his swollen manhood. She raked her nails along the shaft and Richard moaned. She tickled his fraenulum with her fingertips but she refused to take his mighty weapon in her hand. If Richard was going to tease her, she would tease him too.

Richard could feel the warmth of his mother's cunt through the silky fabric of her panties. The crotch was wet and a scintilla of vaginal miasma drifted from under her skirt and invaded his nostrils. His mother was on heat.

He circled the tops of her thighs, his fingers tracing the wrinkles in her pantyhose where her legs joined her torso, his knuckles grazing against her vulva still protected by the pink satin panties and sheer pantyhose. Emily gripped her son's cock and guided it towards her sex, rubbing it on her pantyhosed thighs, knowing that the sensation of the cool, silky nylons would drive him wild.

It had the desired effect as Richard felt the intense pleasure radiating from his cock as his mother rubbed it on her legs. He couldn't control himself. He snatched a handful of panty and ripped the satin garment away from his mother's sex and tore out the gusset of her pantyhose, exposing her pink swollen lips. Emily guided Richard's throbbing phallus to her labia and nestled his glans between them.

Emily wrapped her nylon-shrouded legs around her son's waist and pulled him to her, impaling herself on his cock. It slid into her slowly, inch by inch, they both gasped around their sloppy kisses as entered his mother's vagina until he was buried in her to the hilt.

"Now fuck me son," Emily whispered.

Richard put one hand on each of his mother's thighs and pinned her to the table. He could feel her glossy nylons brushing on his flanks, her high heels locked behind him, holding him close. He began to fuck his mother with long languid strokes, feeling her vagina clutch at him, reluctant to let him withdraw. He pulled his cock nearly all the way out of her then slowly thrust forward, impaling her, driving his cock into her, grinding his pubis into her sopping maw to stimulate her clitoris.

His mother began to shake and mewl again, her legs almost crushing him, encouraging him to fuck her harder. Richard felt his testes begin to roil as his orgasm began to kindle. Emily felt the warm glow emanate from her G-spot and the ringlets of delight building in her clitoris as her orgasm germinated.

They clung to each other. Their mouths locked. Emily's legs locked around her son. Richard's hands holding his mother down on the table as she began to writhe beneath him. He pounded his cock in and out of his mother's tight cunt and smothered her screams with his kisses as she climaxed. Emily felt her son's cock swell and shudder as he deposited his sperm deep in her tight passage. Her cunt vacillated as she drew her son's seed deep inside her. She clung to him, kissing him passionately, feeling him holding her protectively even as he ravished her. They were committing the most immoral sin and enjoying every second of it.

Richard drove his cock into his mother as far as it would go and held her tight as she quivered in his arms, her mouth desperately sucking on his as her quivering vagina drew every last drop of his semen from his body.

Mother and son clung to each other as their orgasms began to subside. The love they felt for each other flowed between them, their kisses became soft and tender. When Richard felt his penis begin to become flaccid he withdrew it from his mother and Emily pushed her torn panties back into place as best she could to absorb the juices flowing from her sex.

They disentangled from each other and Richard helped his mother off the table. She was unsteady on her feet but she managed to adjust her brassiere, button her blouse and straighten her skirt while Richard buttoned his shirt and zipped his flies.

"Well now. That was something," Emily said as she turned away intending to go upstairs and change her clothes.

"Where do you think you're going?" Richard reached out and pulled his mother back into his arms.

"I'm going to change," Emily replied.

"But dinner is still on the table. You're going to sit down and dine with me and feel my essence dribbling from your cunt. I'm going to sit across from you, knowing that my seed is inside you and that your pantyhose are panties are torn and your cunt is leaking. I'm going to gaze into your face, which is beautiful despite the ruined makeup and tousled hair, thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you tonight when I come to your bed," Richard pulled out Emily's chair and guided her to it.

They dined and drank and spoke of practical matters. They agreed reluctantly that Richard would have to move out of his mother's house into his own apartment. Emily would make some changes and Robert Stevenson would take over management of the Mirfield dealerships. Bradley Connaught would be given a generous retirement package and Richard would take over management of Bellenau Agricultural Sales and Hire.

Richard would relocate to Bellenau; his apartment would be close to his mother's house so he could visit often and stay over without raising suspicion.

Emily would continue to date men and now and then even throw one or two of them the odd fuck but she would never have a steady boyfriend. That privilege belonged to her beloved son.

Richard was already thinking of the future. He would visit the house now and then while his mother was at work and take advantage his arrangement with Katerina. He would put his mother's 'girls' in some sort of rotation so that he serviced them regularly and added some variety to his sex life.

But his mother would always come first. He loved her and she loved him and their love for each other would always be preeminent. She was his soul mate and she deserved to be cherished and adored.

Richard really was just like his father in so many ways, but he would never abuse his mother. She was a good mom.

The End