The Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony picked up a tennis ball that was lying near the dog bowl on the deck. "Like now, for example," Tony said as he threw the ball out to the middle of the back yard, "Since you've called me a pervert, I'll indulge that notion. Go fetch!"

Jenny folded her arms across her chest. Shaking her head, she said. "Come on, Tony. I was just kidding. It's bad enough standing out here on my deck in my birthday suit. Let's just move on."

Tony pointed at the ball. "Fetch!"

Jenny closed her eyes "Please, Tony, don't make me go out in the yard like this!"

Tony smiled. "I'm not making you do anything, Jenny. If it were up to me, we'd have been done with my simple plan hours ago. You're the one whose bad attitude keeps making me remind you that it's my way or the highway. So, I repeat, for the last time, fetch! Then we'll talk."

Jenny let out a low groan, then stomped down the wooden stairs of the deck. At the base of the stairs, she turned to walk toward the tennis ball, which was some forty feet away in the middle of their grassy back yard.

Tony called out. "Stop right there, Jenny!" She stopped and turned to face him.

"This is fetch, and you're supposed to be a dog. So, get down on your hands and knees."

Jenny narrowed her eyes. But she was now a little wiser based on her growing set of experiences at Tony's mercy (or lack thereof) and decided not to fight. She knelt, put her hands on the ground, and began to crawl toward the ball.

Tony admired her shapely ass and dangling breasts as she made her way awkwardly across the back yard. He was so mesmerized that he almost forgot to wield his camera to get some pictures of this obscene display. He snapped off a few quick shots just as she was arrived at the ball.

She picked up the ball with her right hand and started crawling back toward the deck stairs.

"Not in your hand, Jenny. That's cheating. Put the ball down, and pick it up in your mouth, like a good doggie," Tony commanded, channeling the perversion that Jenny had correctly noted.

Jenny looked up at him in disbelief. But before she could complain she heard a car pulling into the next-door neighbor's driveway. She was still safely out of view, but the thought of her neighbors stirring around just next door made her panic. She dropped the ball and bent over to pick it up in her mouth. She was barely able to squeeze it between her teeth with her mouth stretched wide open. Lifting her head, she turned toward the deck again. Tony took dozens of pictures of her scampering to the deck, then climbing the stairs on hands and knees. Then she crawled across the deck to where Tony stood and spat out the ball.

He reached down to pat her on the head. "Who's a good girl," he said, patronizingly. Then he added, "You can get up now. Let's get your silly ass inside."

Tony walked through the open slider, leading led Jenny to the living room, and told her to sit down on the ottoman in the middle of the room.

He set up his camera and tripod in the corner of the living room and framed Jenny in the viewfinder.

"It's humiliating enough to be naked in front of you, Tony," Jenny remarked. "Why must you take all these pictures? Is it just to add to my shame?"

Tony looked up from the viewfinder. "Stan is a lucky guy to have someone who looks this good in the buff! But to answer your question, I'm taking pictures mainly for you to share with Stan. But I can't say that I won't also use them for my own prurient interests. If this adds to your feelings of shame, then I consider that a bonus. And one other reason I'm chronicling this event is to ensure that you behave yourself. I'm hoping that my possession of photos of you crawling naked toward the deck with a tennis ball in your mouth might motivate you to stop being such a pill. Perhaps you'll start to be concerned not only about the threat that I'll tell Stan about your affair if you don't follow my directions, but also about the possibility that somehow your co-workers at the law firm might find compromising images of you in their email inbox.

Jenny shook her head, "That's blackmail!"

Tony shrugged. "Nah, all I've done is talk to you about things you might be concerned about."

Jenny fell silent.

Tony grinned and stood beside his seated naked neighbor. "OK, so here's the deal. First, we're going to take some tasteful photos of you to send to Stan. Then, we'll agree to some activities for the week -- the things you're going to do for Stan. Then I'll be out of here."

"Tasteful?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Tony replied. "Tasteful if you play along. I'm not opposed to making them raunchy if you push my buttons or carp with me."

"Tasteful sounds better." Jenny reassured him.

"Right," Tony agreed, walking over to the camera. He peered through the viewfinder and snapped some shots of Jenny sitting on the ottoman with a stern look on her face.

"Pretend you've set up the camera yourself to take cheesecake photos for Stan," Tony suggested. "Which means, pose and smile for the camera."

"Jenny forced a smile." Tony took the shot.

"Better!" he said. "Now stand up and give me some attitude poses."

She did, and Tony had fun directing her for the nude photoshoot. He had her shift from standing to laying on the couch to sitting on the floor. Some of the resulting pictures were modest, with throw pillows covering critical areas of her anatomy, and others were less so. After about fifty shots, Tony turned off the camera.

He walked over to the couch and sat down. "Now let's talk about the week's activities. Here's what I have in mind. You'll text a couple of these pics to Stan's phone today. I'll pick them out for you and send them to you after I get home. And we'll dribble out others through the week. Agreed?"

"Yes, I already told you I'll do that." Jenny replied.

Tony continued, "Good. Then, as we discussed, when he gets home tonight, you'll be wearing only a smile. Tonight, sometime before nine, you're going make a bet with him that the Tigers are going to beat the Red Sox tonight. And you know what? The Tigers are in the basement of the AL East, so you'll pay up with that pouty mouth of yours. Because the stakes you'll propose will include an offer of a naked blowjob if the Sox win."

"A naked blowjob," Jenny repeated. "What is it about guys and blowjobs? Stan is constantly begging for them. You know, it's not the most comfortable sex act for a woman."

Tony shook his head. Reaching into his back pocket he took out a folded sheet of paper. He unfolded it and showed it to Jenny. "You seem pretty comfortable here giving deep throat to the gardener!"

Jenny buried her face in her hands.

So, comfortable or not, Tony continued, refolding the paper and stuffing it into his pocket. He sat down on the nearby couch. "I expect you to give him at least one more blowjob before the weekend is over, for whatever reason you want to give him."

Jenny, still covering her face, agreed. "Sure, I can do that. Anything else."

Tony replied, "Yes, just one more piece to the plan. On Monday when he gets home, you're going to be conspicuously reading that book, "Fifty Shades of Gray." And then dinner, you're going to ask him if he would mind giving you a spanking, so you can see how it feels."

Jenny's eyes widened. She was about to protest but bit her lip instead.

"Go ahead, Jenny, say what you want to say," Tony encouraged her.

"I have never been spanked in my whole life," Jenny declared.

"Well, then, it's about time!" Tony laughed. "I can't think of a single person who deserves a spanking as much as you!"

Tony thought for a moment, then said, "In fact, I want you to come over here and drape your plump ass across my knees right now. I'll give you a preview of how a spanking feels!"

"What?!" Jenny exclaimed.

"You heard me." Tony said, patting his lap. "Or we could wrap this up now, and I'll just send Stan a short clip from Fernando's visit."

"I don't like it, Tony," Jenny explained, trying to remain calm. "What if Stan finds out about this? It'd be worse than Fernando."

"It's like you said before," Tony replied. "I need you to comply with my plan. All of it. I don't expect you to like it! But it's still your choice."

Jenny sighed. She had already spent more than an hour naked in front of Tony, standing naked on the deck, crawling around the back yard like a dog, and modeling provocatively for him. Tony already had pictures of all of this, and to top it all off he had movies of her fucking a stranger. It was clear to her that she had no easy way out but to go along.

She stood up and said, "I don't like this one bit, Tony", but then did as he requested, laying across his lap. Once in position, with her elbows and knees resting on the couch on either side of Tony's lap, and her plump round ass positioned prominently, Jenny whispered. "OK, Tony. Let's get it over with."

Tony said, "I don't have an awful lot of experience with spanking, but I know that it's customary for the spanked person to thank the spanker after counting off each swat. So, you'll say 'One, thank you, Tony,' after the first swat, and then count up from there."

Before she could reply, Tony landed his first hard smack on her right ass cheek.

"One, thank you Tony!" she grunted through clenched teeth.

Tony rubbed her ass. "You know, Jenny, this is a pretty good-looking ass."

She couldn't help but wriggle as he caressed her round derriere. Tony suddenly landed another sharp smack on her other ass cheek.

"Two, thank you Tony, ARGGHH!" Jenny growled.

Tony pulled on her hips to bring her body closer to him, then began wailing at her ass with a flurry of swats.

"Three Thank...., Ow! Four! Ow, Five! Six, Seven, Owww! Thank you, Tony!" Jenny yelped.

After delivering the tenth spank, Tony paused. Jenny sniffled, holding back tears.

"So, now you have been spanked," Tony declared. "And if you don't follow my plan exactly as I've described it, I'll come back to do this again! Got it?"

"Yeah," Jenny mumbled. I got it."

Tony rubbed and then patted her ass. "OK then, you can get up."

She stood.

Tony also stood. "I'm heading home now, Jenny. I'll send you a couple of pictures to forward to Stan. And tonight you'll meet him at the door naked, as agreed, and make the baseball bet with him. Is that clear?"

"Crystal," Jenny replied, discretely rubbing her ass to take the sting away.

Tony gathered up his camera and tripod and walked out through the back slider door.

******

After he left, Jenny went to the hall mirror and twisted herself around to examine her sore backside. It was pink, but not as battered-looking as she imagined it would be. She rubbed some more, and the soreness began to fade.

Now, for the first time since Tony had arrived today, she had a little time to think. And her first thought was that she would probably get no respite from Tony until she figured a way out of this mess. He was enjoying his power play too much. Another though struck her as more ominous. While she couldn't bear, yet, to embrace the idea fully, Jenny recognized a deep and dark truth: this had been among the most thrilling days of her life.

She retreated to her bedroom and masturbated to a fulfilling orgasm, then got dressed and went out to pick up food for dinner.

*******

Tony downloaded three hundred and fifty pictures from the camera to his computer and began the process of sifting through them. He did this with his pants off, his right hand controlling the mouse and his left hand wrapped around his cock, slowly rubbing one out.

The first of his favorite two shots was one in which Jenny stood smiling, blindfolded, and naked in the sun on her back deck, her chest out and her head held high. The sun illuminated her graceful curves in a way that Tony found extraordinarily sexy. The second was of her with the tennis ball in her mouth and a look of disgust on her face, crawling toward him on all fours without a stitch on. Tony noted to himself, while ejaculating to this image, that she might have been right about his being a pervert!

After gratifying himself, Tony sifted through the images to find a couple suitable for sending through Jenny to Stan. Eventually, he settled one of her on the couch and one of her seated on the floor. In each picture, it was clear that she was nude, but the strategic placement of a throw pillow below and her hands above kept her from exposing her private parts.

He sent the two pictures in a text to Jenny.

********

Stan arrived late to the bar on Sunday night for his usual night out with Tony. Tony was already at their favorite table and had ordered two beers.

As Stan sat down, he eyed Tony suspiciously. He took out an envelope and put it on the table. Tony picked it up and counted out ten one-hundred-dollar bills. Folding the envelope, he shoved it in his back pocket.

"So, I take it that things are better!" Tony asked.

"Better? Its un-fucking believable," Stan replied. "She blew me twice this weekend. When I came home on Friday, she met me at the door naked! She's become a sex hound and she can't seem to get enough. What the hell did you say to her?"

"That's my business, not yours," Tony said, sipping his beer.

Stan squinted at Tony. "Look, one night I whine to you about how my sex life has gone to hell, then you bet me a grand that you can fix that problem. And then, a few weeks later, some-fucking-how, the problem is solved. I want to know what the fuck you said. You won the bet, and I paid up. Now tell me."

Tony shrugged. "Stan, I'd like to help you, but don't think it was anything I said. I just tried to get her to see what a keeper you are. I'm glad it's working out for you, but I think she figured this out mostly on her own. If my brief conversation with her sparked this epiphany, then I'm grateful to have been able to help."

Stan took a long swallow of his beer. "Well, pal, whatever it was, I'm the one who is grateful. He leaned in closer to Tony to whisper, "You know, tonight she wants me to spank her! What a fucking hoot!"

"No way!" Tony replied, feigning surprise. "Well, give her a few swats for me!

12