The Good Ship Lollipop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

I just looked at him.

"You have a nice day, now." I told him. Then I shifted the Lollipop into gear, and left him there. I did glance back once, he was beating furiously at the water with his one good arm. I didn't look back again.

It was weeks later, we were back at our house. I had let Sally be to herself, she obviously needed the time.

The Lollipop sat down at the docks, a for sale sign on her.

Sally was puttering around in the kitchen. She now took a half dozen showers every single day. For several weeks she would not cook, clean, she didn't do anything at all really.

Today she was preparing a meal, I was happy to see that.

I had just gotten off the phone, the Lollipop had sold. That seemed to be what Sally had been waiting for. I guess I could understand.

"Come and eat, honey." She called out.

The familiar food she prepared brightened my mood.

Later, she came in and sat down on the edge of her chair. I knew she wanted to talk.

"I can't scrub any more of...that...off of me, Danny."

I nodded, smiled at her.

"Will you..can you...Please? I need to feel normal again, I need you."

I stood up, took her in my arms. We made sweet and gentle love, just like we had done so many times before.

Afterwards, she pressed up against me as tightly as she could, safe in my arms.

We were going to be just fine, but there was going to be no more boats.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers
12