The Good Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It fits perfectly; I just wanted to see how you like it on me."

I stood up, unbelted my robe, and let it pool at my feet. His eyes got huge, and he sat there with his mouth hanging open.

"My God, Mom, you can see right through it."

"Of course you can; what did you think when you bought it?"

"Abba....abba....gnnkk....ah....."

"So do you like what you see?"

"B-but your my MOTHER.....ah...."

"That wasn't the question. Do you like what you see?"

I did a slow pirouette, so he could get the whole picture--front view, side view, tits, ass, and pussy. By this time, my nipples were hard as rocks, and poking right out in the sheer fabric. There might have been juice running down my leg. I never knew I had an exhibitionist gene.

"Well, sure, uh, um, I like it, but you're my......"

"Well, your dick sure likes what it sees."

I pointed at his crotch that was sticking straight out. He turned beet red, while still looking me up and down.

"Jeez, Mom...." He turned, and headed for his room. This time he didn't try to cover up his hard-on.

We didn't mention the incident again, but after that, he looked at me differently--like he could see right through my clothes. I should have felt guilty about it, but I didn't. It wasn't long before we had another conversation.

"Uh, Mom?"

"What, honey?"

"Um, you remember I told you that Dad and I talked about jerk...uh masturbating?"

"You can say 'jerking off'--I know all those words, too-- jerking off, jacking off, beating your meat...."

"Uh, okay. Well, when we talked about that, he told me he was going to talk to me about how to please a girl, but he never got the chance. So, um, I was wondering if maybe you could tell me some things, you being a girl, uh, woman and all."

"I can do that. It'll have to be a little bit later; I'm going shopping with your Aunt Janice."

I got home about 9:30. Jason was in his room, playing a computer game. I came in and sat down on his bed.

"So, are you ready to have our discussion?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," he replied nervously.

"Come over here and sit down on the bed with me. First of all, when an inexperienced couple are getting to know each other, they usually don't just jump into bed and fuck each other right away. They take it one step at a time; making out, petting, mutual masturbation, and so on."

He flinched a bit; he'd never heard me use the "F" word before.

"You mean like first base and second base and stuff like that?"

"Yes, like that. I'm going to show you just the way your dad and I did it. So come over here and kiss me. You always kiss a girl before you do anything else; girls really like kissing, and it puts them in the mood."

"Y-you mean you're going to show me instead of telling me? You mean we're really going to d-do it? Y-you're my mother...."

"Forget I'm your mother. Just pretend I'm a girl that you're really in love with."

Jesus! It was all I could do to forget I'm his mother. I was about to cross a boundary that was the ultimate taboo. I kept trying to convince myself that it is in the interest of furthering his education, and forget about how turned on I was by the idea. After all, he is of legal age, so I'm not a pedophile or a child molester.

I pulled him close and lowered my mouth to his. I had taught him well in the kissing department, and he was really turning me on. My breathing turned heavy and I could almost hear my heart beating in my chest.

I took his hand and placed in on my breast, over my blouse. He touched me, tentatively, feeling the size and shape. His cock looked like it was going to bust right through his sweat pants. I undid the top two buttons.

"Unbutton the rest of them," I whispered. "Now kiss me, down my throat, across my chest, and along the top of my breasts."

I was wearing a lacy half-bra that gave my tits the maximum uplift and great cleavage. My nipples were visible through the lace. I shrugged out of the blouse and dropped it on the floor.

"Now unhook my bra."

His hands were shaking as he fumbled with the fastener. He got it unhooked, and I let it fall down my shoulders. I arched my back and thrust my chest out, displaying them to the maximum.

"Oh God, Mom, they're so beautiful."

"Touch them, Jason. Caress, don't squeeze; feel them all over."

His touch was so gentle, yet his hands were strong. His face was full of wonder and awe, just like his father's, when he saw my breasts for the first time. It was a thrill for me the first time, and it was again.

He cupped them under his hands, feeling the heft and the weight, then stroked them all over, using his fingertips. When he got to my nipples, he watched in amazement as they stiffened and grew in length.

"Kiss them, all over....ohh, that's so nice....now take the tip of your tongue and run it all around each nipple....yes, yesss, just like that....take them in your mouth and suck....ohh, that feels good...."

I fisted my hands in his hair and held him close to me. I had flashbacks of when I nursed him when he was a baby, although the sensation wasn't maternal, it was purely carnal. My nipples are totally sensitive, and quite often I can reach a climax just by stimulating them alone. This was one of those times.

"Oh God, Jason....nngh....nngh....nnnghhhh....AHHHH...."

"Are you alright, Mom?"

"More than alright, baby, you just made me cum."

He looked really proud of himself. I raised his face from my boobs and kissed him hard; at the same time I reached for his crotch and felt his swollen cock. He looked at me with a combination of lust and consternation. It was the first time anyone had touched it, other than himself.

I had him raise his butt up a little off the bed and I tugged his sweats down. His shorts came down with them, and his turgid penis slapped him in the belly. I got this overwhelming sense of deja vu again, because it looked just like Brett's--long and wide, with a swollen red head that looked just like a helmet.

Jason gasped when I wrapped my hand around it. It had been more than four years since I had a cock in my hand, and I hadn't realized how much I'd missed it. I was longing to feel it inside me, but was going to wait and stick to my script. It was hot in my hand, and had that familiar hard, but soft feeling.

I ran my fingertips all over it, lightly, from the base to the tip, tracing slow circles around the rim of his crown. His balls were big like Brett's and I cradled them in one hand while I started to slowly stroke his shaft. His mouth was open and he started moaning deep in his throat. He didn't take his eyes off my boobs that were swaying with the motion of my hand.

I leaned forward over him, and placed his cock in the valley between my breasts. Pressing them together around him, I moved up and down, titty fucking him, and letting him thrust himself between them. He was gasping, and when he let go a stream of viscous pre-cum, I smeared it over his head and twirled my fist around it.

His hips started to buck, and he met the thrust of my hand with a motion of his own. I could tell he was about to let go; his sac drew up tight and his prick began to throb. I pumped him as hard and as fast as I could.

"AHHH....GOD....SHIT....OOOO....Ahhhhh."

I had leaned over him, and his hot cum splashed all over my tits and started running down my belly. I caught a gob that was hanging off my nipple and sucked it off my fingers. It had been a long time since I had sampled that salty, musky taste.

Our dalliance simply wasn't a topic of conversation in our day-to-day life, but we both looked at each other differently than before. I was watching my little boy turn into a man.

"So, Jason, what's third base? I've kind of lost track."

"Who's on first?"

"Very funny, smartass. What's third?"

"Uh...um...finger fucking."

That was the first time he used the "F" word in front of me. I remember the first time Brett put his hands in my pants. God, were we innocent back then. Everything we did was a brand new experience for both of us. He didn't know what to do, and I didn't know enough to tell him. We did figure it out, though.

We sat on his bed, kissing, with our arms wrapped tight around each other. I was wearing a tee shirt and shorts. When we broke our clinch, I pulled the tee shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Before you go after woman's pussy, be sure you give her plenty of foreplay, so it gets good and wet."

"Wet?"

"The vagina secretes a slippery fluid, that makes it easier for your penis to enter her. It's kind of like the pre-cum that you make."

"What kind of foreplay?" "Kissing for starters, then fondle my breasts; that really gets me wet."

I didn't have to tell him twice; Jason was a natural-born tit man. I think it is hereditary; when he touches me, it's almost like he's channeling his father. His hands are so gentle, but so sensuous. I showed him how to roll my nipples between his thumb and finger. I like to have them pinched a little bit, and even nipped with his teeth.

I stopped him just as I was on the verge of an orgasm, because I wanted him to make me cum from down below. I unzipped my shorts and guided his hand under the waistband and into my panties.

As I suspected he would, he fumbled around, poking and prodding, until he finally found my vagina. He pushed his middle finger in as far as it would go, and began sawing it in and out.

"God, Mom, it's so hot and so slippery." I took his hand and guided it to where I wanted it to go.

"Feel that little bump? That my clit--clitoris."

I showed him how to dip his fingers into my cunt and spread the juice over my clit. He flicked his fingers back and forth over the hood, then, following my direction, slid the hood back and went to work on my "little penis." I was approaching the point of no return.

"Oh Jason....Jase, Jace....OOOH....NGGGGHHH....Jesus, ohhhh....mmmm."

"Wow, Mom, that was really HOT. Now I understand how you make yourself cum."

"Smell your fingers."

"That really smells good to me. Some of the guys at school have said that a woman's, um, pussy smells really bad."

"Now put them in your mouth; taste me."

"Whew....that really turns me on."

"Would you like to taste where it came from?"

"You mean, um, eat your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Uh, okay."

"It's your turn first. Take your clothes off."

"You mean your going to give me a, uh, blowjob?"

I just smiled at him and tugged his pants down. He pulled off his shirt and lay naked on the bed. I laid across him and kissed him deeply. My mouth wandered down his chest, and I licked and sucked his nipples. He gasped with pleasure, realizing that he had another erogenous zone.

When my lips found their way to his groin, he looked at me with a sense of wonder and expectation. It thrilled me to be the first to give him this experience, just like it did with his father; maybe even more with taboo that I was violating.

When I ran my tongue up his shaft, his cock pulsed, and I could feel his heartbeat in his blood-filled purple veins. Holding him in my hand, I licked all around the rim of his bulbous head. When I flicked it over his frenulum, he jerked and started spilling a copious amount of pre-cum.

I quickly put his cock into my mouth and sucked up all his clear, slippery fluid. I kept him in my mouth, sucking, and working my tongue all over his head. Saliva poured out of my mouth and ran down his shaft. I started to bob my head up and down, pumping his shaft with my hand.

"Oh, God, Mom, that feels soo good."

His hips started bucking and while I sucked, he was fucking my mouth. His moans got louder, and I gathered his balls in my hand, feeling his sac pull up tight. I watched his face as he started to cum, filling my mouth with his virgin cream.

"AHHHHH....AH....AH....oh...."

I kept sucking until I had drained the last drop. He shuddered again, and pulled away; his cockhead was too sensitive for me for me to continue. Wide-eyed, he watched me swallow it all.

He lay there panting with this dreamy look on his face. His penis had deflated and it lay against his leg. I rubbed his chest and his stomach, while waiting for him to recover. I stood up and dropped my shorts to the floor, pausing to let him get a good look at my very small lace panties before I peeled them down. It was the first time he had seen me completely in the nude, and I gave him time to take it all in.

Teenagers seem to recover almost instantly, and as I watched, his dick started to swell again. I love to watch a cock get hard. I lay back down on the bed, with my legs spread slightly.

"Are you ready for this, honey?"

"Um, yeah, I guess. You're going to have to tell me what to do."

"Well, first you kiss me, and then you start going lower. Remember, always start from the top down."

He was so eager, it thrilled me. Everything he was doing was a new experience, and I really enjoyed sharing it with him. His mouth worked its way down my body, slowly, deliciously, lingering over my tits, licking, sucking, until my cunt was flooding the sheets.

When he got down to my mons, he hesitated, not quite sure of what to do next.

"Kiss the lips; nibble on them with your lips."

As his mouth worked over my majora, I could feel them swell, and I knew they were starting to glow. My heat was rising.

"Now run your tongue up and down my slit."

I could feel my clit and minora swell and stick out between my fat lips. My body started to squirm when his tongue grazed them. I pulled my knees up and splayed my legs apart.

"Take your fingers and spread my lips apart."

I watched his face as he spread me open. He reminded me of my little boy opening up his Christmas present. He just paused and stared. He had no idea what he was going to find in there. I gave him a brief show-and-tell anatomy lesson, sliding my hood back so he could see my engorged clit.

"It looks like a Georgia O'Keeffe painting." I had two of her prints hanging on my wall.

"That's what she used as a model, Jase."

Following my whispered instructions, he licked all my lips and folds. Then he moved to my throbbing clit. I fisted my hands in his hair, arched my back, and shoved my cunt in his face.

"Take it in your mouth and suck on it, baby....yeah, like that....oh yes...yes...yes. Make your mama cum.....nngghhhh....nngghhh...OH GOD....YES....ahhhh." I let go, flooding his face, filling his mouth with my nectar. I felt the earth move.

"Was that okay, Mom?"

"That was more than okay, sweetheart....more than okay. Roll over on your back."

He rolled over and I could see his erection throbbing with his heartbeat. I straddled him, put the head of his cock between my pussy lips, and slowly, slowly lowered myself down on him. His girth was really stretching me. I know my vagina is tight, because my old friend, "Cosmo" printed an article called "13 Life-Changing Kegel Exercises" that I practiced every day since Jason was born.

"Ohhh, Mom," he gasped, I didn't know anything could feel this good."

I often wished I could trade feelings with a man, to feel what he feels, when his penis enters my hot, slippery hole. The feeling for me was exquisite; I was filled completely, joined, bonded.

I rose up and slowly slid down again. And again. Cowboy used to be Brett's favorite position. He loved how my breasts hung when I leaned forward, how they rose and fell when we fucked. Jason was definitely a chip of the old block; he filled his hands with my boobs. When he rolled my nipples, it added more heat to the fire that was burning in my pussy.

It occurred to me that he was filling the same vagina that gave birth to him. At some point, we ceased being Mother and Son; we were Man and Woman, engaged in an act of love and lust.

I buried him to the hilt, then started rocking back and forth, rubbing my fully engorged clit over his pubis. I shuddered and came, with just a single gasp, watching his eyes as my cunt spasmed and gripped him even tighter. I paused, climbed off him, lay down on my back and spread my legs.

"Fuck me, Jason, fuck me hard."

I wanted him to take control and he did. Long, deep strokes. I tilted my pelvis so his cock would graze my G-spot with every thrust. My hips started to buck, involuntarily, as I moved with him.

Sometime during our coupling, I felt Brett's ghost vanish, and Jason's soul take his place.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him even deeper into me. We were both covered with sweat.

I sensed that he was about to cum, and I had nearly reached my peak.

"OH God, Mom, I'm cumming....AHH...AHHH....oh Jesus....ahhh."

I came at the same time, my sounds drowned by his.

I had carried him the womb that he filled with his seed.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Jason."

"I've loved you all my life, but this is different."

"Yes, it is."

12