The Good Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did your exams go, honey?" Joan asked as though they'd been talking all along and "the incident" never happened.

Jason was caught off guard by her use of an endearment. "I think I did really well. I felt like I knew everything on the written and the practical portions of the exams so this should be it. My thesis gets returned tomorrow and we'll know for sure."

"That's wonderful. I'm so proud of you." Joan began taking dinner out of the oven and asked Jason to go wash up so they could "talk."

Neither said much until after they'd finished eating when Joan topped off their wine glasses with more cabernet-sauvignon and suggested they move to the living room. That was almost funny as the living room was perhaps five feet from the kitchen table.

Once they were both seated, Joan took a long drink then sat the glass down on the table in front of the sofa. "Jason. I've had a kind of revelation recently. An epiphany of sorts, I suppose." She seemed nervous as she looked down and away while collecting her thoughts. Jason remained silent.

"We've struggled with certain...issues...for as long as we've been married. I've blamed myself for them..."

Jason stopped her in mid-sentence, "Joanie, you don't need to blame yourself for anyth..." Now it was Joan who cut him off.

"Shhh. Just listen, okay? I blamed myself for years because I couldn't understand why I was unable to want to have sex with a guy as loving, caring, and...handsome...as you. It didn't make any sense to me. So I agreed to the counseling and the physical exam and to reading all those books. But slowly, over time, I began to realize it wasn't that you weren't a great guy. It was that I just wasn't attracted to you."

Jason was stunned. He'd always felt he "married up" and never understand why Joan Campbell had agreed to marry him. She could have had any guy she wanted and there were plenty of guys "sniffing around" before and after they began dating and even after their marriage. Jason had wondered a thousand times if she might be having an affair and as if Joan had just read his mind she said, "In case you're wondering, there's never been anyone else. I've never cheated on you and I've never even been tempted to. Well, until this last visit to my parent's."

Again, Jason felt that sick feeling in his gut and evidently, it showed on his face as Joan reached up and touched his cheek. "Oh, no! I didn't actually do anything. I just found myself tempted for the first time. And that's when I realized why I've never been able to 'get into' sex with you."

Jason felt jealous then angry then hurt. "Was this guy black? Is that the issue? Do you like black men or something?" Jason was immediately embarrassed that he'd "gone there" but that was such a huge theme on every porn site that he couldn't help at least wondering.

Joan smiled and almost laughed until she saw the deep hurt in Jason's eyes. "No. I mean, I don't like black men any more than white men."

Jason was completely confused. "Then who was this guy? What did he have that I don't?"

Joan looked away again and then back at Jason. "He was...a she."

It took Jason's analytical mind a moment to process what his wife just said. Then it hit him. "So you're now suddenly a lesbian?" he asked in utter disbelief.

"No. Not suddenly. My revelation was that I've always been attracted to girls. I just never put two and two together. Looking back, I can see now that starting in high school I was into girls but I never made the connection that I could actually date one let alone that I wanted to. I also think I really believed marrying a man would put those feelings to rest. Marrying a 'safe' guy like you seemed even smarter. Not that I didn't think you were cute...for a boy...or that I didn't love you. Please don't think that. It's just that now I understand why sex was so difficult for me all this time. It isn't me and it isn't you. It's us."

"So what you're telling me is you want a divorce. You want to be with this...this woman...you met in California. Is that what you're saying?" Jason asked.

"Well, I have to say I wouldn't mind being with her but I didn't have an affair. What I did have was another uh, revelation, that might just be the answer to not just our sexual problems but save our marriage, as well."

Jason thought he knew where this was going and he said, "If you think I'm going to let you have a girlfriend on the side, you can forget about that. I'm not going to watch my wife..."

Joan stopped him again. "No, silly. I want want a girlfriend. I want to have sex with her." The confusion was impossible to miss on Jason's face. Joan marveled at how her husband, who could solve the most complicated computer issue in seconds, struggled so hard with social issues. She saw Jason's confusion, smiled and said, "By her I don't mean the woman from California. I mean that I want to have sex with the gorgeous woman I saw in our kitchen the day I came home a day early from visiting my parents. That her."

Jason's mind was whirling. "I'm really lost now. How can a lesbian woman want to have sex with a man? Isn't that a contradiction of the highest order? Can you help me understand how that works?"

Joan waited for a moment then said, "Maybe. Maybe not. All I know is that along with the shock I experienced seeing you dressed that way, I felt the strongest and strangest sense of desire I've ever felt. I was surprised I didn't know what to do or say so yelling at you just...happened. I'm very sorry. I just reacted without thinking. I realized later that what I felt for you...for her was what I felt for this woman I met in California only somehow...different."

"Different? Different—how?" Jason queried.

"Different in that you're the man...the person...I married. I may not be sexually attracted to you as a man but I do love you, Jason. I want our marriage to work out. I'd like to have children with you someday, too. And I am most definitely attracted to you as a woman or however close it is that you are to a woman when you're dressed like one. So I can't explain how it can work or even know if it will work, but if you're willing, I'd very much like to try." Joan paused then continued by saying, "I'm still learning but I think I'm what's known colloquially as a 'lipstick lesbian.' In other words, I'm attracted to pretty women rather than to what people call 'butch' or worse. As I said, I'm still working through this in my own mind so I don't have all the answers. All I know is I think this might work and if it can, shouldn't we at least try?" Joan paused for another brief moment then asked, "Will you try this for me, Jason? For us?"

Jason didn't say anything for a full minute. He was choosing his words carefully. "Yes. I'll try it. I just need you to know how I feel, too." Joan nodded in agreement and Jason spent the next half hour describing his feelings and experiences with crossdressing over the years and he'd felt that getting married would end his desires, too. He assured Joan he loved her, as well, and that the possibility of being able to dress up as a woman regularly thrilled him. Being able to have sex with his wife was truly the proverbial icing on the cake.

"I just have one question," Jason said.

"Yes? Ask away," Joan teased.

"Who'll be the man? You or me?"

Joan smiled wickedly. "Let's just say that for now I want to be on top. How long will it take you to turn into her for me?"

"I need about an hour or so," Jason told her honestly.

"Then you need to get moving. I'm very horny."

"Yes, ma'am," Jason said as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Uh, uh. Sorry, Jason. No can do. I want her. Oh, by the way, that reminds me. Does she have a name that isn't 'Jason'?"

Jason was excited but still somewhat embarrassed. He hesitated before saying quietly, "Her name is...Allison."

"Mmmm. I like that name. Please tell Allison that Ms. Joan Campbell would like to meet her for drinks right here in about an hour. Can you relay that for me, please?"

"I'll be glad to," Jason said. "And what might you like Allison to wear for your, um—date?"

"Hmmm. Let me see. I loved the way she looked during our first surprise encounter so how about my beige sweater and black skirt for starters? I believe there's also a pretty white bustier with a beautiful, knife-pleated gown in my lingerie area upstairs for later if we hit it off," she teased playfully.

"I'll let her know," Jason assured her as he left the living room and headed upstairs. He'd just recently bought a pair of white, open-toed shoes with four-inch heels on-line. He couldn't wait to wear them for his first date with the beautiful Joan Campbell. The fact that his wife was using her maiden name didn't bother him at all. In fact, it made it feel even more like an actual first date. And he was about to get laid for the first time in many, many months! Jason couldn't help but smile as he thought, "And Allison is going to lose her virginity!"

As Joan waited downstairs for her pretty Allison to appear, she realized that for the first time since her honeymoon, she was excited about sex. She couldn't wait to teach her new girlfriend about new things like "packing" and "pegging." Sure, they were new to Joan, as well, but she was certain that sweet little Allison would have no idea what they were but be excited to learn. It also turned her on to no end that she would be in control from now on. That meant that Allison would not be allowed to use her large clit for sexual pleasure unless it was for Joan's.

But all that could wait for another day. Tonight, Joan was going to take all the pleasure she could from Allison's fingers, mouth, and enlarged clit. Joan would mount her and slide down on the long, hard shaft she once dreaded while looking at the beautiful face of her new female lover, Allison Brennan. Joan was already soaking wet at the thought and when Allison finally appeared before her, her beauty was overwhelming. She was wearing exactly what she'd been told to wear and the thought of making love with her was more than she could stand. Joan felt herself shudder without so much as a touch from herself or the lovely Allison. As she caught her breath she sighed gratefully thinking to herself, "Thank god woman are multi-orgasmic."

"Come here, Allison. Sit down next to me and let me kiss you." Allison demurely obeyed. Joan gently brushed Allison's long hair back from her face and ran her hands down the length of her new girlfriend's arm before gently circling the soft, round mounds that so perfectly filled out her sweater. Joan leaned in and kissed Allison passionately, opening a new chapter of romance in their lives. "I love you, Allison," Joan said as gently pushed her down on the couch. Allison moaned and fell back letting Joan have her way with her.

"I love you, too, Joan," Allison said in her feminine voice.

Even as Allison submitted herself to her wife, neither she nor could know that Jason's new algorithm worked brilliantly and would be generously funding with start-up money thus opening yet more opportunities for him, for Allison, and for her new lover, Joan.

Allison moaned again, loudly this time as Joan's hand slid deep inside her skirt. "Fuck me. Please, Joan. Please fuck me—hard."

"I will, sweetheart. I promise. Hard and often."

12