The Good Wife

Story Info
A request for a photo that went off the side of the road.
12.8k words
3.75
39.7k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind is the most important piece of the orchestra that makes my sex life happy and fulfilling... it's the string section for Vivaldi's Four Seasons. It is the liquid ingredients in that cake, only you can bake so well. And it is the sails that make your boat skim across the white caps to locales unknown. No music? No dessert? No wind? My imagination is everything! But, what happens when my fantasies collide with the unknowns of the here and now? What happens when the stranger actually slips into that little sketch of the mind, a caper of thoughts and wishes... and steals the show?

***

The day was as drab as could be. I think the meteorology books describe these clouds as 'ground glass'... flat with little variation in colour or texture and bring a threat of rain. Terrible lighting for any sort of photography, but perfect driving weather, if you asked my opinion.

We had been at a family get-together in a city about 4 hours away from where we lived. We had stopped at a Tim Hortons on our way out of town to get a coffee for the drive home. He came in shortly after we'd ordered as we were standing there waiting for our drinks. He was late thirties, maybe early forties and handsome, in a rugged sort of way.

I'll tell you a bit about us before I continue, just to set the stage.

My husband and I have been married for 26 years and have no children. Eric, is early fifties and an accountant by profession. I am mid fifties and work as a librarian. Neither careers are very exciting and at gatherings, no one is ever too interested in the latest tax strategy or the last book Bertrand Russell wrote. You might say that we're boring people. You might say it, but trust me, you'd be wrong.

Eric is as average as an egg. Even tempered, likes his sports, enjoys a beer with the guys, competes with the other neighbours for the greenest lawn and works long hours for his firm. When he's not fertilizing and trimming our lawn and when there's no sports on TV, he has another little hobby... he likes to write stories. Naughty stories that he submits to a group on line. He's even had a couple of them published in their annual collection. Besides all of that, he is a good husband and a good lover, but he's also a little on the kinky side too. You'll see what I mean.

As for me... I'm just as average as he is. Average height, shoulder length, light brown-dark blonde hair and a figure that suits a lady of my age. I think my best asset is my rather heavy boobs, but I've had quite a few compliments on my ass too--and a few pats there as well. I like to read -surprise, surprise, though, you'd be surprised how many librarians don't. One of my hobbies, that all the neighbour wives think is strange, is... I like to follow horse racing. I'm not too bad at picking the winners either. As for sex? I'm a good wife and do my best to make Eric happy. Some might say that I'm a fool for what I do for him. You can be the judge of that. What nobody knows, however, is the wicked imagination I have and the things that fill my head... I like to keep it to myself, though, so that I can control just how far I'll let Eric go and, so he doesn't think all he has to do is keep pushing and I'll do whatever he wants.

Oh, and I almost forgot... my name is Sandra.

I watched the mystery man order and listened to how he spoke. I've not had any experience with what they call an Alpha male, but was pretty sure that was the category this hunk would fall into. Assertive and a little intense, but as sexy as hell. I couldn't stop looking.

About once a month, Eric and I like to attend the local swinger's club in our city. It's what they call an 'off site club', which means no screwing in the club. It's a lot of fun and I never feel pressured, because there is no sex. It's quite a large group that comes every Saturday night and, all though, you can't have sex there, that doesn't stop the flashing and touching and a bit of sucking in the dark corners. Some even take it out to the parking lot and get it on in their cars and mini vans. Pretty wild stuff by accountant and librarian standards. Eric tries to get me to go to the after parties and fuck, but that's where I've drawn the line.

I have another thing to tell about myself... I'm a talker. There's a lot of three-legged dogs around our neighbourhood- if you get my drift. I can hold my own in any hen house and sometimes that's good and sometimes it isn't.

As I let my eyes wander over him, he was totally ignoring me. I liked his face and his eyes and his high cheekbones. His lips were full. Even with the work clothes he had on, it was obvious he was muscular and fit. He had a labourer's rough hands, but long fingers that looked out of place on them. Odd, I thought. His hair was cut short and into a style that would have required combing and some gel for most guys to get that look. His was all tight, black, little curls with a part, on the left side that was put there with a razor, not with a comb. Eric was talking, but I had no clue what he was saying. I was enjoying imagining whether or not that smooth, beautiful skin would taste and smell like chocolate if I walked over to him and licked his neck. He was a gorgeous shade of medium mocha.

Eric, not one to miss anything even vaguely sexual, had noticed him too. We both had fantasies that included characters that were black. There's no getting around it, the contrast between skin colours was breath taking! This guy could have easily had a staring role in mine! I wasn't being too inconspicuous, but he wasn't biting.

Our drinks were ready and Eric picked them up and, reluctantly, I followed him out the door to the parking lot. I was already making plans for a little reflection, as Eric drove. As I mentioned, I have a wicked imagination and I wasn't going to pass up concocting a hot situation with that stranger having his way with me.

Eric had to put the coffees on the roof of the car as he fumbled to find the car keys. It was that moment of delay that changed our entire day. As he searched, the stranger came out into the parking lot as well. I had my back to him and didn't see him initially, but something made me turn my head just as he was passing by. He was walking towards a pickup truck parked by itself in the corner of the lot. He wasn't looking at the truck he was walking towards, he was looking at me! To be completely accurate... he was looking at my ass! As I turned, I caught him red-handed. A lot of other guys would have quickly looked away or tried to give the impression they were looking at our car or the potentilla across the parking lot, but not this guy. He was cool and it was obvious--he just didn't give a shit. Eric found his keys and opened the car as I watched the guy get in his truck. I could see that there was the name of some landscaping company painted on the side of it.

"Did you see that black guy that was standing beside us in the coffee shop?" I asked as we got settled. It was a rhetorical question; I knew he'd seen him.

"Ya. He looked like an asshole," was the best Eric could do.

I know my little Eric, however, and I know that he was concocting his own story about this guy and it was going to involve something very horny happening to me. I can tell when Eric's wheels are grinding away and his dick starts to get a little hard.

"He was checking out my ass as he passed us."

I didn't exaggerate the statement. I just told the facts. I enjoyed hearing the words spoken as much as Eric was enjoying the thoughts he already had swimming about in his head. This was going to be the subject now of our game of 'what if he'd...,' on our drive home. This was even more fun than just fantasizing in my own head. Eric was going to provide the extra enthusiasm to really get my juices bubbling! He can be quite filthy when he's been provided with the first line of a story.

We sat there sipping our drinks for a minute before we left. I could see in the side mirror, that the truck hadn't moved.

"Did it turn you on?" was the first question.

I took a sip of my coffee.

"Mmmmm... he waaas quite good looking..."

"Would you fuck him?"

That was always Eric's favourite question. He wanted to see me fuck other guys so bad! And so our little dance began.

"Mmmmm... would you like me to?" I teased.

"I'd love to watch him fuck you!"

How quickly he'd washed away all ideas of the guy being an, "asshole".

I could tell his heart was beating just a bit faster as the consequences of his words played havoc in his brain. I sometimes wondered if the reality would be near as good as the fantasy he had about it. He'd been trying to get me to fuck other men since the day after our first anniversary. The emphasis he put on the word 'love' as he said it, told me exactly what the conversation was going to be like as we drove. It was a fun game and it helped the drive to go by faster. It could get quite raunchy though, as we each tried to drive the other one crazy. Once, we even had to take a side trip and find a place to park! He was getting hot already... and it had nothing to do with his drink.

"Want to play a game of 'dare' before we go?" Another of our favourite games we liked to play.

"What are you thinking?" he asked with just a hint of strain in his voice. I think Eric had already jumped out to an early lead in, who's more turned on. I knew how to play him, though. I'd catch up.

"I dare you to go over to his truck and ask him for a picture with me."

This would be something new, if Eric had the nerve to do it. Ask for a photo with a stranger, that is, not make a dare. He sat there looking at me. I could tell he was thinking about the risks of doing that and how he might pull it off. Accountants need to line up all the details in the correct columns before anything can happen.

"You're serious?" he asked.

"I am. I dare you to go and ask him."

He sat thinking for a minute and I checked out the side mirror again. The landscape truck was still sitting there. I was beginning to wonder why he hadn't left yet? I've got that imagination thing going.

"You'll get out and take a picture with him?"

"I will." Now I was fucking with his head and squeezing that squishy little gland that secreted the nitro that made his average, little, accountant dick twitch. Oh Sandra, you can be cruel...

"Okay. Let's see what he says," Eric replied as he opened his door.

My heart was pounding... I can only imagine what his was doing.

I watched in the side mirror again as Eric walked across the distance to where the stranger's truck was still parked. I literally stopped breathing as he approached the driver's side window. I would have loved to have heard what my husband said to this guy, but he was too far away, even with my window open.

It was short in duration. I saw Eric take a step back from the window and that really got my adrenaline going. I thought maybe the guy had taken real exception to Eric's request and was threatening him or something. I stared into the mirror.

They spoke for just a second more, then Eric turned and started to walk back to the car. I could tell by his shoulders, the guy had blown him off.

Then something weird happened. The guy stuck his head out of his window and yelled, "Hey!" at Eric. It was loud enough that I had no problem hearing that. Eric stopped and turned to face the guy. He motioned him with his hand to come back. Again my heart pounded erratically. Was this maybe going to happen?

Eric went back, they spoke for a minute more and then the stranger got out of his truck. Oh fuck... they were walking towards our car!

This is a good place to swerve a little to the left and add a tidbit of insight that will assist with my telling of the story.

I came close to fucking a guy one Saturday night. We'd been out for dinner with this other couple before we headed off to the club. It was the other wife who came up with the suggestion that we swap cars and I go with him and she'd drive with Eric. She'd caught me by surprise, but the idea sounded kind of fun so I agreed. Eric thought it was a great idea too.

Have I mentioned yet about my nipples? No, I don't think so. I'll get to that.

They had a really neat old car that was all refinished and had the glossy paint job, wild tires and the exhaust on the sides and... well, you get the picture. I was looking forward to having a ride in it. It was a good half hour drive to our party place, as it was located just on the outskirts of town. I got in and right away he pulled me over close to him. It was a little aggressive, but I thought, "What the hell. Have some fun." He had his arm around me as we pulled out of the parking lot and into the night. His name was Al and they were a nice couple, but we didn't know them very well yet. We'd hit it off with them right away and although all we'd done was dance together, we'd planned to do more.

"I'd sure like it if you'd show me those nice big titties you have," he began.

I was up for a little fun so I undid my blouse I was wearing.

"Nice!" Was his next comment as I sat beside him with my bra completely exposed. "Why don't you slip that off and go topless? Terry loves riding around with her shirt off!"

He wasn't being really pushy... it was more like he was making suggestions that he'd hoped I'd say okay to. I slipped my satin blouse off and leaned forward to unfasten my bra. It actually felt really good to have that bra off and give my boobs a break from its grip. There was a hint of a breeze from the vent and it felt good on my bare titties. It made my nipples hard too and that's where this story takes a hard turn.

I had only planned to ride with Al. That was all. I didn't mind playing a little bit with the guys, but Eric was always there when I did and we never went off alone to do anything separately. I didn't mind giving Al a bit of a thrill and acting like a naughty little minx. It was just a drive to the club and then we'd go inside and have some drinks, some laughs and snuggle and flirt a bit on the dance floor. That was my plan right up until he took my right nipple between his thumb and index finger and starting rolling it back and forth.

You see... I've got this condition and it is bad enough that I sought help from my doctor about it. My nipples are so sensitive, it is almost unbearable. Now some might see that as an asset as opposed to a detriment, but if you are like I am, you'd see my point of view pretty quickly. I couldn't have anything touching them, because if there was... I'd be in a constant state of arousal that was almost unbearable! I can have an orgasm just by Eric suckling on them or doing exactly what Al was doing. My doctor looked sympathetically toward my problem, but told me there was nothing she could do except to try on of the desensitizing creams that are available (for guys who cum too quickly). It helped enough that I could wear clothes without it causing a problem most days, but if they get touched the way Al was touching them... guess what?

I'll make this short. Al parked in a dark spot in the lot outside the club. I'd had 3 orgasms already while we drove and he was going for a fourth. He was enjoying the heck out of my little condition and about the only way I was going to get out of that car while I could still walk, was to blow him and cool him off. That's another story, but now you know about my nipples and how sensitive they are.

I watched Eric and the black guy in the side mirror until they were right at my window. Eric kind of hung back and the stranger came and leaned on the edge of the window. His face was less than a foot from mine and I was staring right into his intense, brown eyes.

"Hey, how ya doin'?'

"Fine! Hi!" I sounded like a school girl as my heart raced even faster.

"You guys just down for the weekend, eh?" (Yes, we're Canadian.)

"We are," I answered, regaining just a bit of my composure.

"That's cool."

His eyes warmed and I could see a smile creeping into the corners of his mouth and into his sexy eyes.

"I'm... ah... feeling a little awkward...," I paused as my brain tried to catch up to my mouth.

"Ya. That was kind of a weird request your husband had."

I looked squeamish when he said the word weird.

"But, hey... that's cool. We can do somethin'." He was looking directly at my tits as he said that.

"Why don' you step otta the car and let me see you." It wasn't a question, but an instruction. My heart beat harder as his confidence turned me on a little bit more than I already was. Eric had become silent as he stood a few feet away watching this stranger take control of the situation. I couldn't see him, but I could hear those gears grinding away and I knew his cock was most likely straining against his pants now.

"I'm Tres," he added, introducing himself.

"I'm Sandra and this is my husband Eric." I was trying to be polite, but my tongue was refusing to stay moist and the words were running into the back of the one in front.

"Ya, I met him. It's you I'm interested in."

That last comment gave me another kick of adrenaline and as if my heart wasn't beating hard enough already... my brain just kind of filled with a fog. He opened the door and took my hand helping me out of the car. I stared at my white hand in his and the contrast caused my breathing to get a little erratic too. My mind was filling more and more with fog and now my legs weren't working properly. They were actually shaking a little bit.

"Let's take a picture of you and I there... behind the car."

He still had me by the hand and led me to the rear of our car. It was warm and his grip was firm, but not hard. It was having an effect on me! He positioned me so a line of evergreens was in the background and not the car or the Tim Hortons.

"Gimme your phone," he instructed Eric as he walked a number of paces away, then turned and looked at the screen of the phone.

"Okay," he turned, instructing Eric, "take a couple a nice photos for your wife like this. One that shows all of her and I, then get a little closer and take a couple that is more our chests and heads."

Eric hadn't prepared himself for this guy to be taking charge and just telling him what to do. He hadn't prepared himself for this whatsoever. The dare came out of nowhere and although this is a huge fantasy of his, things were moving pretty quickly and he was having to jog just to keep up.

It was my turn now to check Tres out as he stood about 15 feet away from me. He was a real specimen of a man and his velvety smooth skin and muscly body was definitely easy on the eyes. I glanced down at his crotch... as more of a reaction, than to really see if there was anything bulging or noticeable. He was black, after all.

Getting Eric in the right position, he strode back towards me and slipped in just slightly behind my right side. I could feel the warmth of his body as he pressed in closely and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Okay man... how does that look?" he said to Eric.

"That's good! Hold still!"

At that moment, Tres pulled me a little firmer into his body and the pressure of his hand on my shoulder became firmer too.

"One more!"

Eric obliged.

"Okay. Now move a little closer like I showed ya and get our chests and heads."

Eric took a step.

"Naw... closer man."

Eric took a couple of steps closer.

Now Tres pulled me in even tighter to his body and bent his head down so it was actually over me. I immediately felt myself being pulled across a line and this was feeling like more than just a tourist request for a picture.

Eric took the photo and then lowered his phone and began to walk towards us.

"Naw, man. We ain't done yet. One more for Sandy and then I want you to take a couple with my phone," he sounded impatient with Eric.

Now things really started getting more awkward, because as Eric was looking at our head and shoulders, Tres took his hand from my shoulder and slid it down my back. I shivered as I felt his fingers tracing their way down my spine. When he reached the waist of my slacks he slipped his warm hand under my shirt and held me with his hand on my waist... on my bare skin! My main gear slipped 2 cogs as I felt his fingers touching me. I took a deep breath and held it as I felt the callouses scrape my skin slightly. He was fucking with me and I didn't know if I should be enjoying this aggressive flirting or how I should react. It was having an effect on me, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little scared too!