The Good Wife: Alicia's Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm still a little hungry," Alicia heard from beneath the table. "Do you mind if I have another piece."

"Go ahead, Sweetie," she replied, her eyes hooded with lust as she slumped back against the dining room chair. "Have as much as you want."

Zach ate her through two more sensational orgasms, and he would have stayed down there forever if she hadn't stopped him. But she wanted more—she wanted that huge horse-sized cock of his. "C'mon, Dear," she said as she pulled him out from under the table. "Let's each go take a shower, and then we'll meet up in my room."

"I was hoping we could try showering together," he replied, a disappointed look on his face. "That's something else I've fantasized about doing."

"Not this time, Baby." Alicia ran her hand down the front of his t-shirt placatingly. "Maybe later. Right now, I want you to take shower and then wait for me in my bed. I promise you won't be disappointed."

By the teasing look in her eye, Zach knew he wouldn't. "Okay," he said as he nodded and turned to go.

"And Zach..." He was a few steps down the hall before his mother's voice caused him to stop and look back at her. "While you're waiting for me, no playing with that beautiful cock of yours—Mommy wants that all for herself tonight."

He hadn't called her Mommy in a long time, and the wantonly sexy look on her face as she said it sent an electrifying jolt right to his cock. She gave him a final bewitching smile as she turned and entered her room. He felt his heart racing as a shiver ran down his spine, then turned on his heel and hurried into the bathroom, anxious to see what she had in store for him.

"So are you two planning anything special tonight?" Jenna's mother asked.

"Naw, we'll probably just watch some TV downstairs," Jenna replied with a shrug of her shoulders. The girls had changed into their sweats and t-shirts as soon as they got home from school. When Jenna's dad had called them down to eat, the teenagers had bounded into the kitchen, their loose ponytails bouncing in right along behind them.

"Grace, it's nice to see you. It's been awhile," Jenna's dad said as he spooned some fried rice onto his plate.

"Thanks. It's nice to be here. And thanks for the Chinese food. I love it."

"You're welcome, dear. Eat as much as you like."

Grace happily speared a piece of Szechuan chicken with her fork, smiling as she shoveled it into her mouth.

Zach finally finished his shower. He was eager to rush through it and get to his mother's room, but he wanted to make sure he didn't do anything to upset her. So he took his time, cleaning himself thoroughly from head to toe. When he was done, he brushed his teeth and towel-dried his hair before pushing his dark curls into place with his fingers. He went into his room and then it hit him—what was he supposed to wear?

He'd never been with anyone before in this kind of intimate situation. Was he supposed to get totally dressed? No—that didn't make any sense. Should he show up completely naked? He wasn't sure if that was right either. He didn't want to look like an idiot in front of his mother. Thinking that somewhere in between must be correct, he pulled on a pair of loose-fitting boxers and went like that.

He entered his mother's room slowly, noticing the door to the en-suite bathroom was closed. She'd left on a lamp on her bedside table, a warm amber glow bathing the king-sized bed. All the parcels they'd stacked on the bed were gone—probably put away in her walk-in closet. Zach noticed that she'd turned down the bed. With his heart racing with excitement, he climbed onto the bed. He slipped beneath the sheets and lay back, almost as if ready to sleep. That didn't feel right. He got out of the bed, stacked a bunch of pillows against the wooden headboard, and then lay back against them, kind of half sitting up. There, that was better. He wondered again if a grown man would still be wearing his boxers in this situation. The devils and angels were fighting on his shoulders and, eventually, the devil won. Zach reached beneath the sheet, pulled off his boxers, and dropped them on the floor beside the bed. He then sat back against the pillows and pulled the sheet up to his waist. That was it—that's what somebody like James Bond would do. He sat and waited, breathing deeply to try and calm his racing heart.

"So what do you think, Sweetie? Do you like this?" His mother's warm breathy voice made him look up as she opened the bathroom door and leaned provocatively against the door frame.

"Holy fuck!" Zach said to himself as he stared at his mother, his eyes as big as crop circles. He immediately looked at what was covering her body—an absolutely breathtaking scarlet satin corset. The main part of the bodice reminded him of pictures he'd seen online of corsets they'd worn in the old west. There were a number of vertical ribs that went from just beneath her breasts to the bottom of the corset, the heavily-structured ribs cinching her already slim waist and accentuating it waspishly. As his eyes magnetically followed the vertical ribs from the top to the bottom of the captivating piece of attire, he loved the enticing way the cincher-like design emphasized her womanly hourglass figure. He could see the sexy garment was secured at the front with a number of pearl-like hooks. The corset ended high on her wide hips but the panels at the front went down into an inviting 'V' pointing down to her womanly mound. The top of the corset had a tiny band of satin fringe running just beneath her breasts, and above that, two perfectly-formed cups that pushed her nicely-shaped breasts together and up miraculously. He'd never seen his mother's breasts look so big before. They were almost spilling over the structured cups, the warm mounds pushed deliciously together to create an enticing line of cleavage. The corset was strapless, almost daring someone to just pull those alluring cups away to get at her beautiful breasts beneath.

His eyes travelled downward, as if directed by that daring V-shape at the bottom of her corset. He could see a wispy triangle of what was sure to be thong underwear disappearing beneath the hem of the corset—the riskily naughty panties the same shade of brilliant scarlet. Ribbon-like garters extended from the bottom of the corset and bit wickedly into black nylon, the connecting snaps closing firmly on the darker band at the top of sheer gossamer stockings. His eyes followed the stockings down the full length of her spectacular legs, where they ended in sky-high stilettos. The shoes were black patent leather pumps, with a daringly pointy toe and a wide band that circled her slim ankle. He gulped as he looked at them—they were definitely 'come-fuck-me' shoes.

His eyes roamed back over her breathtaking body, and he could feel the blood surging through his veins. He'd been so busy looking at the bewitching corset that it was only now that he noticed her arms. He almost groaned out loud as he looked at the sexy gloves she was wearing. They were opera-length gloves, extending to just below her shoulders, the soft material the same captivating scarlet color as the rest of her outfit. He then looked at his mother's face, noticing the wide band of the scarlet choker she was wearing.

"Oh fuck..." He muttered breathlessly as he looked at the enticing accessory. The choker was the perfect added touch to everything else she was wearing—looking so incredibly sexy that it almost took his breath away. He finally tore his eyes away and looked at her pretty face. Her eyes were made-up with smoky tones, looking even more exotic than usual. Her lipstick was the same shade of scarlet as her outfit, just a slightly brighter tone, and deliciously erotic. Her hair was fluffed up and wild looking as it framed her lovely features and settled on her shoulders, the lustrous chestnut color perfectly accenting the scarlet outfit.

As he looked her up and down once more, the pulsing blood within him surged to his groin. Zach could feel himself getting harder as he looked at his mother—the outfit she was wearing was more exciting than anything he could have imagined. Even after all those times he'd Photoshopped his mother into pictures he'd gotten off the internet, he never thought she could look as ravishingly beautiful and bewitchingly sexy as she did right now. His eyes roamed over her lush mature form once more and he felt the blood coursing excitedly through his body—he'd never seen such a dizzying display of pulchritude in his entire life.

"Oh Mom, you look...you look amazing!"

"I think another part of you thinks so too," Alicia said with a teasing glint in her eye as she nodded towards his sheet-covered groin. Zach looked down to see the sheet starting to rise in little surges.

"Pull the sheet down," Alicia said. "I want to watch you get hard."

Zach pulled the sheet down to mid-thigh, his stiffening cock coming into view. He watched her as she slowly walked over to the bed, her wide matronly hips shifting provocatively from side to side, the flesh of her swelling breasts jiggling softly in the scarlet bra cups.

Alicia's eyes were focused on her son's majestic manhood, the huge tool getting bigger and bigger right before her eyes. It bobbed exquisitely as it rose higher and higher, the huge muscle of flesh filling with surging blood. She found herself licking her lips wantonly as the huge veins running up the burgeoning shaft filled and swelled, standing in bold relief against the smooth shaft. As he sat against the headboard, the tremendously long shaft finally ended up pointing straight up and pulsing dramatically, over 10" of thick cock now in full throbbing erection.

Alicia felt herself almost swoon with desire as she looked at her son's huge cunt-splitting cock. She could feel that nasty itch deep inside her hot gooey snatch, and knew that's where she needed it first. As much as she wanted to feel that massive broad head stretching her lips and filling her mouth, she knew there'd be plenty of time for that later. Right now, she needed to feel it stretching those hot cuntal walls at the door of her womb.

"I thought I'd be leaving these on a little longer," she said as she reached down to a tab at each hip and drew away the tiny satin triangle of her thong. She held it up for Zach to see, and then dropped it on the floor. She crawled onto the bed, her black stilettos looking wickedly sinful against the white sheets. She slung her leg over her son until she was straddling him, her already-wet pussy poised right over the tip of his ballooning cock-head. She reached down with her gloved hand and gripped the thick hard shaft, moving it until the broad crimson crown was poised at the hot wet introitus of her dripping twat. With the lemon-sized head of his engorged cock starting to stretch her juicy labia, she knew she was ready.

"C'mon, Baby. Give Mommy what she wants," Alicia said breathlessly as she released his stiff erection and let her weight sink her slippery trench right down on the upright shaft, inch after inch of his stallion-like cock disappearing into her oily cunt.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Zach said as he looked down between their bodies, his mother's tightly-stretched labia slipping further down his stiff erection. "You are so fucking hot." He was talking both about how she looked and how he felt being inside her, his stabbing tool going even deeper into her tightly pursed vagina.

Even when his monstrous cock hit that tight place way up inside her, Alicia never stopped, forcing herself down harder, the oily tissues inside her yielding and letting him all the way in, all the way until his enflamed cock-head bumped up against her cervix.

"Oh fuck...I'm coming already," she groaned as a shattering climax started deep inside her steaming cunt and blossomed rapidly throughout her entire body. "Ohhhhhnnnnn..." She threw her head back and rolled her wide hips forcefully against her son, his massive thick cock rubbing deliciously over every square inch of her oily depths.

With his mother's body twitching and shaking through her orgasm, Zach ran his hands up the front of her tight-fitting corset, loving the cool sensation of the scarlet satin beneath his fingertips. As his hands slid higher and he filled them with the structured bra cups, she rolled her hips sensuously again, bathing his thrusting prick in a liquid furnace of vaginal flesh. He gently squeezed her beautiful breasts, watching them swell over the top edge of the scintillating bra cups.

"Oh my God, so hard..." his mother crooned as she continued to ride out her climax. After more than a minute, she finally leaned forward and sat still, his rampant pecker buried to the hilt within her torrid loins. She leaned forward and put her glove-covered hands on either side of his chest, her lustrous hair framing her exotic features sensually, her beautifully made up face a mask of pure wanton desire as she looked down at him. Zach loved the way she looked, so incredibly enchanting and bewitchingly sultry. He looked down to her chest, the strapless corset enhancing those perfect breasts of hers as they created a deep line of cleavage, the mysterious treasures lying inside that deep dark line drawing his eyes like magnets.

"Mmmm, that was nice—I've been waiting for that all day," Alicia said softly as she looked down at her son, a wickedly mischievous look on her face. "Do you mind if I go for two?"

"Go for as many as you want, Mom. We've got all night." He accompanied his statement by flexing his groin, stabbing his throbbing tool into her silky interior with devastating effect.

"Oh my God, I think you're going to kill me," Alicia responded as her head lolled from side to side at the exquisite sensations going on inside her. She lifted her gloved hands and reached forward, getting a firm grip on the back of the headboard. "I'm gonna ride you, Zach. I want to feel that beautiful cock inside me this way for a while. Just let me know when you're going to come—I want this load in my mouth."

Zach nodded, loving the idea of his mother riding his thrusting cock to the point of no return, and then swallowing his deluge of cum. He watched as she adjusted her nylon-clad knees slightly to each side, her sexy legs ending in those sexy patent leather stilettos. When she had herself situated just where she wanted, she started to slide forwards, rising on the hard cylinder of flesh impaling her.

Zach looked down at his reappearing shaft, her oily juices glistening on his thrusting erection. She rose slowly and he watched her gripping vaginal lips pursed downwards, the vibrant pink tissues clutching tightly to his emerging shaft. He slid his hands down to her wide matronly hips, loving the feel of her soft warm skin beneath his fingertips. She rose higher and higher, until just the broad flared head of his pecker was trapped in her gripping vagina, and then she dropped down, even faster than before. When he bottomed out inside her, she immediately drew her hips upward, and then slammed her herself back down, quickly starting to fuck him rhythmically.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Alicia moaned deep in her throat as she started to bounce wildly up and down on her son's stallion-like cock. Her gloved hands gripped tightly onto the headboard as she rode him, her hips bouncing and rocking like a bucking bronco, her beautiful tits jiggling deliciously in the confining bra cups.

"Oh Mom, that is so good," Zach said as he got into a smooth rhythm with his mother, his hips flexing up from the bed as her steaming cunt slammed down. The tempo of their intense fucking increased as their bodies slammed together, the bedsprings squeaking in protest.

"Oh no, not againnnnnnnnn," Alicia whimpered as another shattering release stormed through her. With every nerve ending tingling like a plucked guitar string, she still continued to bounce vigorously on her son's monstrous prick, her greasy snatch pulling and gripping him mercilessly. She groaned continuously as she came, working the talented muscles inside her to massage and tease her son's achingly hard cock. Her hot experienced cunt worked like a slick massaging hand on him, and as she rolled her hips in a slow tantalizing circle, it was too much for Zach to take.

"Mom, I can't wait, I'm gonna cum," Zach warned, feeling his sperm-filled testicles drawing up close to his body.

Alicia slung herself off his body and scrambled to her knees at his side. His rampant prick was pulsating and twitching, pre-cum flowing lasciviously from the wet red eye. She reached forward with her gloved hand and circled the upright shaft, pulling his throbbing erection to her open mouth.

Zach watched as her lipstick-covered lips parted, then quickly slipped down over his massive cock-head. He watched as her lips stretched wide open, slipping over the rope-like ridge of his corona and locking down, the dark crimson crown trapped within her sucking mouth. The sight of his hot lusty mother diving on his cock, eager to take his hot load—that was all it took to send him totally over the edge.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES," he warned as he felt the first tingling twinges of semen speeding up the shaft of his pulsing dick. He felt his cock twitch within her sucking mouth as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth.

"Mmmmmmm," Alicia moaned loudly, her mouth quickly filling with her son's jizz as he started to go off. Two huge volleys spurted forth one after the other, filling her oral cavity. She tried to swallow before the next shot, but she didn't make it. Her cheeks ballooned out and milky trickles ran out from the corners of her mouth as he continued to climax, flooding her mouth with his potent young seed. She sucked and swallowed ravenously, her circling hand jacking at his throbbing rod, trying to pump as much spunk as possible out of him, and into her hungry mouth.

Zach thrashed about on the bed, his body twitching uncontrollably as he continued to unload, totally pasting his mother's hot oral cavity with an absolute barrage of semen. Her stroking hand and hot sucking mouth had him completely climbing the walls as streams of goo jetted into her mouth, more and more of the overflow leaking from the corners of her sucking red lips. He came and came, shot after shot of steaming cum flowing into her vacuuming mouth.

"Oh my Godddddd," Zach groaned deep in his throat as he collapsed back onto the bed, the overwhelming sensations of an incredible orgasm finally dwindling. He lay there gasping, trying to get his breathing back to normal. He looked down at his mother, her gripping hand now holding his upright cock still, her lips nursing tenderly at his sensitive cock-head. He lay peacefully as she sucked, and then she slipped her lips backward, giving the head of his cock one last kiss before looking at him, a blissful smile on her face, her lips and chin totally covered with warm semen, two huge wads dangling nastily from her chin. He watched, totally enthralled, as she took her gloved index finger and ran it around her mouth and chin, gathering in the shimmering strands of thick milky cum. She brought it to her mouth and fed herself, her lips and tongue sucking her fingers clean of every last morsel of his potent seed.

"Mom, that was incredible. I've never come so hard in my life."

"We're just getting started, Baby. I know you've got a lot more of that yummy juice for me. Mommy wants a lot more before she's done with you tonight." She smiled at him mischievously as her hand started once again to pump his still-hard cock. Zach lay back and watched, her dark exotic eyes locked on his as she opened her lips and slipped her beautiful red lips back down on his thrusting manhood, her head going further and further down than ever before.

"Oh fuck," Zach thought to himself as he pushed her hair back out of the way, giving him a clear view of her sexy face in profile as she pursed her lips and descended further and further down his upright shaft, the soft wet tissues of her cheeks enveloping his monstrous prick in a hot buttery sheath. The delicious sensations overwhelmed him and he closed his eyes for a second before looking back at his mother, her lust-filled eyes smiling at him wickedly. That provocative look she gave him had his cock roaring back to full hardness in seconds, causing her lips to spread open even further than they were.