The Good Wife: Grace's Discovery

Story Info
Alicia comforts Grace after the girl sees Mom fucking Zach.
15.3k words
4.72
150.5k
258
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,651 Followers

This is story #4 in "The Good Wife" series. It is recommended that the stories be read in the correct order, as the story does proceed chronologically. Story #5 will be coming shortly. I apologize for any confusion relative to the titles, and I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have had writing them...rmdexter

*****

"So, were Mr. and Mrs. Gibson going at it again last night?" Jenna asked. She and Grace were in the basement family room at Jenna's home, watching some TV. Actually the TV was on, but they'd just been talking most of the time.

"I don't think so," Grace said and they both chuckled at the idea of the older couple engaging in sexual activities. "But I was so tired from the night before that I think I would have slept through anything."

"I bet it wasn't them," Jenna said mysteriously. "I bet it was Zach."

"Naw, no way."

The phone rang, but the girls ignored it, knowing Jenna's parents would answer it upstairs.

"C'mon, Grace. I bet he snuck Becca into his room and was doing her all night long."

"Jenna! That's my brother you're talking about."

"Hey, c'mon Grace. I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean anything by it."

"I'm sorry too," Grace replied, feeling guilty for overreacting to her best friend's comment.

"But you have to admit," Jenna continued, "Zach is pretty hot."

"Zach?"

"Now, c'mon. I know he's your older brother and all, but even you must know how good-looking he is."

"I guess," Grace replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Have you ever, you know, seen him?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Like when he's coming out of the bathroom from taking a shower or something. You know, naked."

"No!"

"Relax, I was just asking. When I've seen him wearing jeans, he looks like he's really packing something in there."

Grace sat there stunned, afraid to say anything, even to her best friend, because she'd noticed the same thing herself. Her thoughts were interrupted by the door opening at the top of the stairs. The girls both looked up as Jenna's dad walked into the room, a concerned look on his face.

"Jenna, something's happened," he said seriously. "Uncle Josh has been in a car accident."

Grace had met Jenna's Uncle Josh and Aunt Jennifer before when they'd been visiting from Indianapolis.

"Is...is he okay?" Jenna asked anxiously.

"He's in the hospital and in pretty bad shape. The doctors think he'll be okay, but it's kind of touch and go right now. I want you to pack an overnight bag, we've got to go right now."

"Okay," Jenna replied, trying to hold back the tears that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Grace," Jenna's dad said as he looked at her, "we'll drop you at home on our way. Do you want to call your mom and tell her you're coming?"

"No, it's fine. I talked to her earlier and she and Zach are just going to be staying at home tonight."

"Okay. Get your stuff together then, girls. We've gotta go."

Less than half an hour later, Grace slid her key into the apartment door and let herself in. She kicked off her shoes and dropped her bags in her room. She'd seen the light on in the kitchen and went to see what her mom and Zach were up to. She was surprised that she didn't hear the TV, but she figured her mom must be reading her new book, and Zach was probably in his room on the computer, as usual.

The 18-year old walked into the kitchen, but no one was there. "They must each be in their rooms", she thought. She was about to call out to her mother to let her know she was home, when she heard a sound coming from the hallway. "Ohhhhnnnnn..." It was a long drawn-out groan, and Grace immediately became alarmed, recognizing the sound as coming from her mother. She stood there for a second—frightened, and then the groan was followed by a breathy hiss, "Yessssssss..." The second sound was different from the first, and although she didn't know what was happening, it didn't sound like her mother was in pain. She turned and, looking down the hallway, saw her mother's bedroom door open a few inches, a golden glow of light coming from inside the room.

"So hard..." Grace heard her mother's voice say in a throaty moan, the sound coming through the open doorway. She also heard a rhythmic thumping and the squeak of bedsprings. The teenager was intensely curious, wondering what was going on. The youngster moved stealthily down the dark hallway until she could see inside her mother's room. She gasped in shock and reached out to steady herself on the wall beside her as she saw the wickedly erotic scene going on before her. Her mother was lying on her back in the middle of her bed with a man on top of her, fucking her. By the light from the lamp on the bedside table, Grace could clearly see her mother's mature body clad in daring dark red lingerie, her slender legs sheathed in sheer black stockings. She had on patent leather high heels and her long slim arms were covered in gloves reaching almost to her shoulders, the gloves the same scarlet color as the bodice of her outfit. Grace looked down the length of those gloves to where her mother's hands were pulling at the sheets in a death grip. She looked up to her mother's face. Her mother's eyes were closed as her head lolled from side to side, her hair spread out wildly on the pillow beneath her. Her mother's lips were open and she could see her breathing raggedly, gasping for breath as little moans of pleasure emanated continuously from between her parted red lips.

Grace stood like a statue and watched in awe at the wickedly titillating sight. She could tell that the man on top of her mother was not her father, and she wondered who it could be. The man's pistoning hips slowed and he started to lean back. Wanting to make sure she wasn't seen, Grace leaned closer to the wall, her eyes peering past the edge of the doorframe.

"Now, I'm gonna really open you up for me," the man said as he sat back on his knees between her mother's spread legs.

Grace's hand flew to her mouth as she barely suppressed the gasp she felt in her throat. The man fucking her mother wasn't a man—it was her brother, Zach! Her eyes flew wide open as she watched her 19-year old brother reach down to each side and grasp her mother by her slim ankles, his hands circling around the wide leather band of her sexy shoes. Grace watched spellbound as he lifted her mother's legs high in the air, and then lewdly spread them as far to each side as he could.

"She looks like a wishbone," Grace thought to herself. She was shocked by what she was seeing, but couldn't tear her eyes away. With her mother's legs held open in a wide V-shape, Grace watched as her brother slowly rolled his hips, the firm cheeks of his bum moving sensually, his erection still buried between his mother's legs.

"Oh Zach," her mother groaned loudly, "don't tease me like that." Grace watched intently as her brother ceased the teasing rotation and slowly drew back his hips. She saw his pecker start to come into view and was surprised at the thickness of it, the broad gnarled shaft glistening erotically with pussy juice. Her eyes got wider and wider as Zach just kept withdrawing, inch after inch of rigid cock coming into view. He finally stopped, with the just the tip of the broad flared crown trapped between her mother's shiny pink labia.

"Oh my God," Grace thought to herself as she looked at the enormous cock projecting from her brother's groin. "It's huge!" She couldn't believe the size of it, and she quickly thought about Jenna's comment of how big it had looked in his jeans. If only her best friend could see it now. Grace stared, totally mesmerized by her brother's steely erection as he held still, the broad flared head nestled snugly between her mother's clutching pussy-lips. The long hard love-muscle looked so powerful and strong—even from where she was watching, she could see the flowing blood pulsing through the protruding blue veins on the glistening shaft.

"Okay, Mom, let's see how deep we can go," Zach said as he started to flex forward. Grace's eyes stared intently at their lewdly joined bodies as her brother's monstrous pick slid insistently into her mother's greasy trench.

"Oh fuckkkkkkk..." Alicia groaned deep in her throat as her son's blood-engorged phallus stretched the hot wet tissues inside her almost to the tearing point. Grace's nipples stiffened and she felt a nagging itch in her pussy as she watched the illicitly sinful act of her brother fucking her mother. She looked at her mother's face as Zach went deeper, seeing a blissfully serene look of pleasure as her mother tipped her head up and gasped, while clutching tightly to the sheets in her glove-covered hands. Grace looked back, and watched as Zach forced the final few inches inside, the depths of his mother's hot mature pussy finally yielding to him.

Zach groaned deep in his throat as he bottomed out, the enflamed head of his prick bumping against his mother's tingling cervix as his groin pressed flush up against her shaven mound, his rigid erection gripped tightly by the oily tissues of her mature cunt. He salaciously rolled his hips, stirring her incendiary depths sinfully as the enflamed head of his cock rubbed teasingly against the door of her womb.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH..." Alicia gasped loudly as a shattering climax tore through her. Grace watched as her mother thrashed about on the bed, overtaken by orgasmic convulsions. It was wickedly exciting to watch, and Grace found herself wondering what it would feel like to be in her mother's place, to surrender herself to a huge powerful cock like that, to feel it bring her indescribable pleasure. Subconsciously, her hand slid down the front of her body as she watched, her fingers slipping beneath the waistband of her sweat pants and right down inside her panties. She found she was already soaking wet, the lips of her girlish cunt sticky with her greasy juices.

"Looks like I've got some catching up to do," Zach said as he levered his engorged lance backwards and then stabbed it back in, driving his rigid erection in all the way to the hilt.

"So bigggggg..." Alicia moaned as her body continued to twitch and buck beneath him. Zach held her legs up and spread far out to each side as he hammered away at his mother, his drum-tight balls drawing up close to his body. Grace was spellbound, intently watching the lewdly erotic act, and listening—listening to the indecent sounds of the headboard bumping rhythmically against the back wall, the bedsprings squeaking in protest, and the salacious sound of Zach's balls slapping noisily against her mother's round curvy bum. She ran her fingers through her oily slit and then brought them to her clit, her slippery fingertips rubbing teasingly over the erect little spire.

"I'm close. Where do you want this one, Mom?" Zach asked as he pounded his mother with every hard inch, driving her gripping twat deeper and deeper into the mattress.

"I...I...," Alicia was barely able to gasp out the words, her body trembling and shaking as he brought her to one climax after another. "I want you to come all over my tits...but I...I want to do it for you."

"Okay, just a few more strokes," Zach replied as he feverishly fucked his mother, the delightful contractions beginning in his midsection. Grace's heart was racing as she watched, her fingers now rubbing furiously over the engorged nubbin at the apex of her sex.

"Oh yeah," Zach said as he dropped his mother's legs to each side and quickly withdrew his rampant boner from her gripping cunt. Alicia shoved herself up against the pillows stacked against the headboard, her swollen breasts sitting up beautifully on the shelf-like projection of the structured bra cups. She reached for her son as he scrambled on top of her, his knees on either side of her wasp-like waist. Grace gasped as she watched her mother's two gloved hands reach forward, one wrapping around her brother's thrusting erection while she reached beneath him and cradled his sperm-laden testicles in her other.

"That's it," Alicia hissed seductively, her gloved hand starting to pump back and forth on his burgeoning tool. "Give Mommy all that hot cum of yours."

Grace was breathing rapidly, her fingers strumming her throbbing clit as she marveled at the nasty sight of her mother's scarlet hand stroking vigorously back and forth on her brother's long white fuck-stick.

"Oh fuck, Mom, here it comes!" Zach warned as he started to come. Grace watched as a long ropey strand of milky semen jetted forth, splashing onto her mother's chest, the sizable gob already starting to slide into her cleavage. A second streaking rope shot forth, landing on the upper swell of one tit in a massive splat. Her mother's hand continued to pump back and forth, a sultry smile on her face as she directed the tip of Zach's spitting cock all over her chest.

Grace could feel her own pleasure escalating while her mother's scarlet-clad hand stroked vigorously back and forth, flooding her breasts with a barrage of sperm. Streamers of goo were flying everywhere as her mother's hand manipulated her brother's bucking cock skillfully, wads of cum spackling her sexy corset and dripping from her pumping gloved hands. Grace was overwhelmed by the pure eroticism of what she was witnessing, and felt the delicious sensations as her working fingers triggered an intense orgasm deep inside her.

"Ohhhnn," she groaned as waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. She gasped and thought she was going to pass out. With her legs about to give out, she stumbled forward as a low animalistic growl escaped her lips, her body bumping against the door frame.

Alicia looked up at the sound and gasped, her eyes immediately focusing on Grace standing just outside the door, her body leaning against the frame. She looked at her daughter in surprise, and then saw that Grace's eyes were half-closed and her mouth was gaping open as she breathed raggedly, her hand shoved down the front of her sweat pants. Alicia could even see the tiny points of Grace's pert breasts through her t-shirt—it was obvious Grace had just finished climaxing.

"Grace?" Alicia said, her stroking hand releasing her son's still-hard cock.

Zach saw the look of shock on his mother's face and his head whipped around to see what she was looking at. He could make out his little sister's form just past the partially open door. He looked back at his mother, terror in his eyes.

Alicia knew she had to take control of the situation before the whole thing blew up on all of them. "Grace," she said calmly, "come in here, Honey." She flicked her eyes to Zach's and said quietly under her breath, "Zach, you better go to your room. I'll come and talk to you later."

Thoroughly embarrassed, Zach bounded off the bed, grabbed his boxer shorts from the floor and hurried from the room, holding his underwear in front of his exposed groin.

Grace had quickly removed her hand from between her legs as soon as her mother had called her name. As Zach rushed past his younger sister, Alicia couldn't help but notice that Grace surreptitiously tried to look down at her brother's crotch. Seeing that made Alicia smile inside—maybe things weren't going to be as bad as she thought.

"It's okay, Honey, come in now," Alicia said softly, her voice warm and comforting. "It's just you and me now." Grace silently walked across the room, her eyes brimming with tears. Alicia sat up slightly and leaned against the stack of pillows behind her, and then gently patted a spot on the bed next to her. "Come sit with me, Grace. We need to talk."

With her emotions in turmoil, Grace slowly stepped across the room and sat facing her mother, her legs tucked girlishly beneath her. She was deeply confused by what she'd just witnessed, her mother and her brother fucking—committing incest. But she realized she'd also been incredibly aroused by what she'd seen—her mother dressed in an incredibly sexy outfit and her brother making love to her with his monstrously huge cock. Grace thought about how exciting it had been to watch them, and how perfect they looked together, bringing each other rapturous pleasure, and she felt jealous—jealous of a special love she knew they shared.

Grace looked over at her mother, sitting peacefully next to her, as if nothing was wrong at all. Her mother looked at her with a warm comforting smile on her face, calming her. Grace had been worried that her mother would be angry on her for spying on them, and the look on her mother's face relieved the anxiety she was feeling. She let her eyes drift downward, to her mother's chest. Her eyes widened in awe as she looked at the milky coating covering her mother's beautiful breasts. The cups of the corset spectacularly displayed her mother's nicely-shaped breasts, pushing them together and up to create an inviting dark line of cleavage—only now, that dark line was obscured by a thick white ribbon of semen, the milky strand trailing down between the curving swells of her mother's tits to disappear beneath the top edge of the corset. Her mother's whole chest was covered with the stuff, wads and strands of whitish goo crisscrossing her chest in a bizarre mosaic. Grace shivered with excitement as she looked at her mother's sperm-coated chest, that tingling itch beginning in her pussy once more.

"Grace," Alicia said, "what happened over at Jenna's? Is anything wrong?"

"Her Uncle Josh was in a car accident. They had to go to Indianapolis."

"Is he alright?" Alicia asked, her voice full of concern. She knew Jenna's family very well, the girls had been best friends since pre-school.

"He's in the hospital, but they think he'll be okay." Grace paused for a second as her mother nodded, relieved. "But they had to bring me home. I...I never expected to see you...to see you and Zach like that."

Alicia nodded knowingly, reaching out to take her daughter's hand in hers. She held Grace's tiny hand, the fingers of her other hand caressing it soothingly. They both looked down as Alicia's fingers traced lovingly back and forth, the glove-encased hand she was using was the same one she had just finished masturbating Zach with. The glove was stained and spackled with gobs of semen, and Grace found it perversely exciting to feel the wicked softness of the cum-covered glove against her skin.

"I know it must have been a shock for you, Dear," Alicia said softly, looking directly at her daughter. "But you did stay out there and watch for a while, didn't you?"

Grace felt herself flushing with embarrassment under her mother's intense stare. She nodded, and then dropped her head in shame, unable to meet her mother's eyes.

"It's alright, Grace. Relax, I understand," Alicia continued softly. "You know after what happened last year how we talked about always being honest with each other?" Grace nodded, remembering the talk her mother had had with both of them, and how important 100% honesty was to them, as a family. Alicia had used the same tack when dealing with her son two days ago when she found out about his obsession with her—telling Zach the importance of being honest with each other. She knew she had to do the same with Grace. The future of all of them depended on it and, at this point, she had no intention of lying to her daughter.

"Mom," Grace said hesitantly. "You...you and Zach. How...how...when did that happen?"

"It only happened two days ago for the first time. I accidentally walked in on Zach when he was...well, you know." Alicia gave her daughter a knowing little smile and was relieved to see Grace give her a tiny grin in return. "So after I'd caught him in kind of an embarrassing situation, we had a talk about being honest with each other. Now Grace, I'm going to tell you something, and I need you to promise me that none of this leaves this house. Our lives together depend on that—do you understand?"

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,651 Followers