The Gothic Igloo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass had long since acquired a new capability. Without me working my muscles at all, my ass just thrummed and stroked and sucked all by itself. As if it were motorized. My ass had become a milking machine. Just stick a cock in and the machine started going. My ass lapped all around Mike's plunging dick, and he started making the strangest throaty noises.

"Oh my god, Walter. What are you doing to me?"

"I don't know, Mike. What am I doing?" I asked innocently.

"Your ass. I've never felt anything like this in my life. So hot. So tight. So talented. Oh god. Oh god. What a fuck. What a fuck. Oh god Walter, you are the best fuck I've ever had in my life. What an ass. What an ass. It's just sucking on my big dick. Tell me you want it, bitch. Tell me you want it, asswhore. Tell me how much you want my big dick."

"I want your big dick, Mike. I want you to fuck into me with your big thick long hard dick. It's the best dick I've ever had, Mike. I want to keep it inside me forever. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Fuck my hot ass." I was off on a rant. Now that I had someone who understood my mother tongue I could really let loose and beg for a fucking. "Fuck me, Mike. What a cock. What a sweet big cock. I want your load inside me. I want your hot load in my body. I'll keep it in there forever. I'll treasure it. I'll bless it. Am I blessing your cock, Mike? Am I blessing your sweet cock?"

"Oh god, yes, Walter. Your sweet ass is blessing my dynamite-stick dick, which is getting ready to explode in your guts. Do you want my cum, baby? Do you want my sweet hot thick white cum?"

"I want it, Mike. Give it to me. Blast it into me. Let that dynamite stick explode in my hot asschannel. Oh, god. It's getting bigger. It's getting even bigger. I love it. I love it. Oh, God. It's exploding. Your hot cum is running into my body. I can feel it. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt." I announced every squirt and there were many. More than ten, I think.

The igloo was cold, but we were hot. We were both perspiring. He rested his cheek on the back of my head and nuzzled his nose through my hair. Maybe Mike would learn to nosekiss too. As we caught our breath, the other men chattered happily and gave Mike light affectionate pats on his naked ass. He smiled up at them. He was not sorry now, that they had forced him to plow me.

He kissed my head and squeezed his arms around me. "Oh god, Walter. You're great. You're just great. That was the best fuck I've ever had in my life. I want more. I want more. How am I ever going to back to my wife after this?"

"You're always welcome here, Mike. You know that. I hope you'll copter up often to visit me. I'd love to have that beautiful cock in my ass again. In fact that gives me something to look forward to now. I will always look forward to your visits and your fuckings."

Mike kissed my head again. He stumbled to his feet. Anjak brought over a mound of snow and began cleansing Mike's dick with it. He winced from the cold, but then they dried him with little scraps of whale skin, and he pulled up his pants and cinched his belt.

It had been a wonderful day in the cathedral. We all drank some more fermented whale blubber tea and relaxed. It was getting late and Mike knew the day was over. It was time to go. Not because the sun was going down. The sun would not go down for another few months. But it was getting late.

Mike stood up and so did I. He threw his powerful arms around me and hugged me. I threw my arms around him and hugged him back. Brazenly I lifted my face to his and rubbed his nose with my own. He looked at me puzzled for an instant, and then laughed loudly. He moved his nose to mine and rubbed back, squeezing me to him.

"God, Walter. I'm just going to hate leaving you up here."

"I know, Mike. But I must stay. These are my people now. They need me and I can't abandon them."

I saw a little tear in the corner of Mike's eye as he turned and got down on his knees. He crawled out of the gothic cathedral and was gone. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of a motor catching. And then the whirring of the blade. First loud, then softer, softer, further and further away. "Good-bye, Mike," I murmured to myself. "Come back soon. Come back very soon. Let me give you my blessing again as soon as possible."

After that things returned to normal. Every morning the men would gather in the cathedral for my sacred blessing before the hunting and fishing of the day. I just lay there and let motor ass do all the work. It was very relaxing. One particular morning there was a new addition to the adult male population.

Kakupaku was now married, and his bride was pregnant with their first child. He was now considered to be a full-fledged man. On this particular morning, Rubu proudly led Kakupaku into the cathedral. They both genuflected before me. I nodded my head and smiled. I was going to get Kakupaku's dick up my ass. He was such a strong handsome young lad. I was pleased. I would be so happy to bless Kakupaku.

Kakupaku was to be the first in my ass that morning. I lowered my furs and lay down on my soft mats. Kakupaku lowered his own trousers and I saw a nice-size beautifully shaped stiff penis. He crawled above me and began to slip his hot drill into my self-lubricating already-wet canal. Then he began gently drilling me. I grabbed his hand in mine and turned my face so we could nose each other. "Aaaagggghhh. Aaaggggghhhh. Aaaaaggggghhhh," he went with each instroke. I grasped his hand more tightly. A new generation. How perfect. I looked up and saw Rubu looking down at his son plugging me. He was beaming. A proud father. I smiled up at him. He smiled at me. He knelt down and fondly patted his son's asscheeks, as the son hunched his rod into me.

"Lap maba?" I asked. Is it good?

"Tudu. Kama maba," yes, very good, he answered.

Soon I felt Kakupaku's hot essence jetting into me. The same essence that had impregnated his young bride. If only this could all go on forever. But already I knew that nothing is forever. One day the god would be too old to fulfill his duties, and they would find a new god. Another man would come along who also carried a woman's spirit. A new tupunuku. A new two-gendered being. And then they would worship him. Perhaps he would even come from their own tribe. Perhaps even now in the womb, Kakupaku's first son was a two-gendered being.

They would carry me out and sit me on a distant floating ice floe, and I would drift away into the north, a frozen sacred statue forever. The new god would be installed in my beautiful gothic igloo and village life would continue as before. But all that was many years away. I wouldn't even think about that now.

In the meantime Kakupaku had climbed off me, washed himself off with fresh snow, and Jubujaka, another tribesman had climbed above me and inserted his cock into my wet ass, seeking my blessing. I closed my eyes and concentrated on Jubujaka's smooth long dick stroking my insides.

"Bless you, my beautiful people. Bless you. Bless you all," I thought. Then I stopped thinking and my ass settled down to its priestly business.