The Graduate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally entered the bedroom, Sue was in the middle of the king-size bed. Her face was buried in a pillow, her ass was high and her legs spread wide. Sue's pink cunt was spread open.

Chris didn't waste any time. He climbed onto the bed. He held her hip with his right hand and rubbed his dick head along her sloppy cunt with his left. "Oh God, I need to be fucked."

Chris smiled to himself and jammed his dick into her married hole. "AAAAAAAAhhhhhh," she screamed. As Chris drove into her, Sue pushed back into him. It took a few minutes until his entire eight-inch rock hard cock was buried in her pussy.

He power fucked her for ten minutes and yelled, "I'm going to fill your fucking cunt."

Sue already had two small orgasms. She yelled' "Yes, fill me . . . fill me with your cum."

"AAArrrrgggg . . . yes. Your twat is so fucking tight." Chris erupted nearly a foot deep in her cunt.

To Sue's surprise and amazement, Chris grabbed her hips and kept fucking her. His tool softened a bit, but Sue's velvety smooth snatch quickly got his bone hard again. He pulled all but the head of his cock from her tunnel and then jammed it home. He kept up the assault for another twenty minutes.

Sue was well worn when he pulled from her and turned her on her back. Pushing her calves back to her ears, Chris started to fuck her again in a doubled over missionary position. As he drilled her cunt, he reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Her crack was well lubed as he plunged two fingers into her tight asshole.

"Ohhhh, God. Fuck me you asshole. Pound me like my husband never has." Sweat was poring from Chris's body and drenched the woman under him. They were both soaked as he banged her pussy and fingered her ass.

"Do you like my big dick? Does it fill you up?"

"Yes," Sue screamed, "Keep pounding my little married pussy."

Chris redoubled his efforts and pounded her hard. "Give . . . me . . . that . . . big . . . dick."

Sue came again and slumped heavily into the mattress. Chris kept fucking her tight box and she soon came back to life.

Tiring of this position, Chris climbed from the bed and stood at the edge of the bed. He grabbed Sue's legs and pulled her to the edge also. With her legs spread wide, Chris entered her once again and began to pound away.

"You're mine Sue. I'm going to use you, while I work for your husband. You're my new fuck toy."

"I want you to keep fucking me. Use me . . . my body is yours. I love the way your big fucking cock stretches me."

He continued to drill her. Sue was starting to fade again, so Chris decided for a grand finale. Baby, I'm getting close. I'm going to finish in your ass."

Sue shook her head wildly, but didn't move. Chris pulled from her pussy and pushed her legs back. Her ass spread open. Chris' dick was wet as he lined it up with her tightest hole. It took five minutes until the plum size headed popped through.

"You're fucking killing me. Oh my God."

Sue's ass could only manage four inches of cock. She squeezed Chris tight as he unloaded in her back hole.

Chris pulled from her butt, knelt on the bed and ordered Sue to the bathroom for a cloth to clean him. As Sue washed his cock, Chris told her, "Sue, I'm busy tomorrow. However, I expect you at my house at noon on Wednesday."

He gave her the address and got her to agree to the meeting, Chris dressed and finally left the Blacks home after three hours of hard sex. As he climbed into his car and started the drive home, he wondered how many different ways he could use her, over the next five weeks.

12