The Grand Strategy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "I hoped I would get you naked, Aunt Ellie, and get my dick in that beautiful little pussy of yours."

"Did you think I might get mad at you and push you away? If I had pushed you away, how would you have acted?"

"I guess I would have tried to act like it was just innocent affection, and nothing more."

"Right, Bill. If I had given you any indication I didn't like it, you had an escape route. It was just innocent affection. But I let you know I did like it, and then you turned it into a sexual move, which you did very nicely I must say, and here we are. Now you wouldn't have tried that with just anyone, would you?"

"Hardly!," I chortled.

"Right. But when you have a natural affectionate bond with someone, you can do that. Now why did you think I wouldn't get really mad with you?"

I thought about that, and told her the truth. "Aunt Ellie, I thought you might not like it, but I knew you love me and that you would be gentle, even if you did push me away. I knew you wouldn't hurt me, and I knew you wouldn't stay mad at me."

"Then multiply that by about a hundred, and that's how your Mom is, Billy. She loves you more than anyone ever will, and she'll never hurt you, either. She knows what you want. Every Mother knows what her son really wants. She has been expecting you to make some sort of move toward getting it, but she won't make the first move. Even when you do, she'll try to talk you out of it, but believe me, her heart won't be in it."

I left after a couple of more hours of gentle, affectionate lovemaking with Aunt Ellie, with a few more teaching points.

My Mother was a sexual human being. She liked, apparently, attention from a man.

My Mother loves me and would never hurt me, even if I went beyond the bounds.

An affectionate gesture can either be just that, or it can be a sexual gesture, depending on how you present it, how it's received, and what you do next.

And My Mom was waiting for me to initiate it.

12