The Grayson's Pt. 01: Louise

Story Info
Louise gives her husband a gift.
5.4k words
4.56
5.7k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Magic (or the Grayson Clan)

Louise

As I stepped out of the cab that day on my way home, I was thinking about Carlos. I should not have been thinking about Carlos, he was not my husband, but my former lover. For six weeks we'd had a torrid affair. I still did and do love my husband Brad, but our sex life had become a bit mundane. The guilt finally won out over the excitement of the short affair, but I still thought about Carlos. About his cock sliding in and out of me. I thought about his passionate kisses, his mouth on my breasts. I remembered his cock in my mouth and the times I had swallowed his cum. My minds eye repeated those nights when he orally pleasured me, of my many orgasms with my younger lover.

We live in a downtown walk-up, myself, my husband Brad, my sixteen year old daughter, my namesake, and our fifteen year old son, Devon. Myself and my husband worked long hours, but we had both arrived at a place in life, in our jobs, that we could relax some and not work as many hours. At least that was the hope. In truth, we still worked too hard; to many hours. We had both agreed that we would try. That we would truly make an attempt to cut down on the hours of work we each put in at our prospective jobs. It was because of this, that I was home a bit early that day.

When I walked into the kitchen my husband was talking to Connie. Connie was our twice a week tutor for my teenage children. Young, beautiful, so sweet and what we both, myself and my husband, thought of as an innocent. Our children loved her almost as if she were a younger aunt. Connie was working her way through college and her plans were to get her teaching credential. She had been a big help with the kids schooling, and she was and is a very special young woman to the entire family.

It was at this point that I realized my husband was attracted to her. Why I had not seen it before I have no idea. But, I guess I had been so busy with my own affair I had missed that Brad had his own thoughts outside our marriage bed. I did not think much more about it that day, or even for a few days following. But I saw her again the next week, looking at my husband. There was just something about that look. After that I had a thought from time to time.

After the affair our sex life had picked up. It was getting better. Brad seemed to want me every night and I was not complaining. There was something he was not telling me because he suddenly wanted me in every position, fucking me like a mad man and I loved being wanted the way he was. There was an ardor to his need for me, a need as when we were first married.

My sexy husband was on top of me, looking down, my eyes closed which was my habit as he slid his cock slowly in and out of my needy pussy. He suddenly said, "So..., baby, who is better..., me or your lover?" I was in complete shock, and I am sure that was his intent. My eyes came wide open, and I just did not know how to respond. My husband, my Brad had an evil grin on his face. "It's okay, baby," he said as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of me. "I know you have been fucking someone else. Our sex life is so much better... So I am not upset. But, is he better then me?"

I was shocked. That he did not mind, and in truth I liked both Carlos and my husbands cock inside me. "Baby, you will always be the best fuck I ever had. Are..., are you sure you are not mad? " I asked nervously.

"As long as I get mine, and you are safe, I don't care love. You are mine, correct baby?"

"Of course my love, now fuck me. Fuck me hard baby."

It was the following week that I suddenly had and idea. It might be a long shot, but I thought Brad deserved a treat. I kept thinking about the looks between my husband and Connie. She is beautiful, sweet and sexy. I was sure my husband would love to have a bit of fun with her. I hoped that she would not mind a bit of fun with my husband.

I intentionally took that Tuesday off. Connie's days were Tuesdays and Thursdays to go over their homework and help them with anything they might be struggling with. She came early on Tuesdays just to visit as she had only one early class that day. After that class, after she arrived at the house, I kept probing Connie's state of mind by asking her leading questions, or making comments. I had a difficult time gauging what she thought, until I made one comment. I made a remark about how good my husband was in bed. Finally a reply I could get into, "Oh, I can imagine. He is a great looking guy." She sort of blushed and then continued, "You are a lucky woman. I mean..., I am not ready to settle down. But, if I do some day, I hope it is a guy like Mr. G..."

"Settle down with, or hop in the sack with?" I asked with a wink.

Again she blushed, "Oh yeah, your Brad is definitely the...," she sort of hesitated. "I just mean he is sexy. Sorry, I did not man to cross a line Mrs. G. I hope I did not offend you."

"First of all, no, you did not offend me. Second of all, can you please call me Louise and call my husband Brad. Especially since I am going to propose something..." Connie looked at me quizzically as I continued. "I will start by saying that I had an affair."

The look on her face was priceless as she responded, "You what? You cheated on Mr. G., I mean Brad?"

I sort of laughed. "Yes, I did. But, before you hate me, he knows about it and it actually helped out our sex life. He was not upset at all when he found out, and I have to tell you it has really improved his game. It turns him on to think of me with another man. "

It was her turn to laugh and she looked at me, "Why, may I ask, are you even telling me this."

We were sitting at the kitchen table and is was at this point I decided to reach across the table and put my hand on her arm. "Okay, I know you come over generally on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But, this week, do you think you could come over Friday? I will pay for your time, if you need me to. "

"I guess..."

She hesitated so I asked, "You did say you had no plans for the weekend, right?"

Again a small giggle. "No, not really. But what did you need me for? Does one of the kids have some kind of special project?"

"No, no. It's not for the kids. It's for me. Or.., really, for Brad."

Again that cute quizzical look of hers, "What ever do you mean Mrs., I mean Louise?"

At this point I stood up and said to her, "Come, follow me." I walked her up the stairs to the second floor and into the master bedroom. It was directly to the right of the stairs on the second floor, after a left hand turn on the landing half way up. I placed her in front of the full length mirrored closet doors. Behind her on her left, my hands on her shoulders I said, "Look," I began, "do you see how pretty you are. Actually I think gorgeous, or sexy is a better description." And it is. She is shorter them me, perhaps five feet four inches tall. Dark, short hair cut in such a style it made the twenty-one year old look even younger, and sexier. Dark brown eyes, a small and perfect nose, full and sensual lips. Her figure so perfect. A trim waist, flat stomach, small breasts that she hid in baggy clothing at all times. But I could see through that. I had noticed a long time before this that she had a nice figure. She is as I said, gorgeous.

I stand about five feet eight inches tall. Long, lustrous dark hair. I am pretty, if not in Connie's league but I have a very nice body. I wear a D cup and have a flat waist with only a couple of stretch marks from having had two children. My ass is round and still firm, and I have long sexy legs. My husband loves my legs.

Again she blushed. "Louise..., slightly pretty perhaps. Nothing special."

I reached down and grabbed her baggy shirt at the waist and pulled it up and over her head in one quick movement. She sort of struggled, but I managed to pull it off of her. To my surprise she was wearing a sexy bra, lace and see through, that showed of her B cup breasts perfectly. She made a startled noise and tried to cover her chest but I grabbed her arms, forcefully pulled them to her sides and said. "No, God, look at that body. Oh my God, you are gorgeous Connie."

She sort of accepted, relaxing and replied. "Then why am I so not dating...?" Again that sweet giggle of hers.

"Because you don't show off the wares, Connie. You are very pretty. Prettier then you know." She sort of leaned into me and I realized she thinks I am coming on to her. I am not going to say I was not attracted, but my plan was for her to be a gift for my Husband. "So, can you come over Friday night? Perhaps stay the weekend?"

"But why? Why Louise?"

"You are not a virgin right?" She looked at the mirror and to me and just nodded her head yes, that she was not. "Well, then, I want you to be a treat. For Brad. For the weekend. I will send my kids to my parents for the weekend, and Brad can fuck you to both your delights. What do you say?" She just kept staring into the mirror. I was not sure what she was going to say. "Connie?"

Finally she responded, deeply blushing, looking into that mirrored closet. "You want me..., to have sex with your husband? I..., I mean what makes you think he would even want to."

"Oh my God. I am his wife. I have seen the way he looks at you."

"But, I mean, I am..., what about Lou and Devon? Your kids?"

"What about them. A fun weekend, then back to the routine. I think you will have a lot of fun. I know Brad will. "

"Can I think about it?"

"I need to know, Connie. I mean I have to make plans, set things up."

"Like what...?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that. It is a surprise for you too. Now yes or no?"

She looked at me, and I could see before she responded that she wanted it. "I guess..., yes."

That Wednesday I called my parents. I knew my parents would love to have my kids over, but I also knew my kids would balk. It was my wonderful father that offered to take them out on his boat which the kids loved. Leave it to my dad to smooth things over. He was a great father, and though he would probably not approve of what I was doing, he would never judge.

I stopped by the local sex store and bought the sexy young woman two sexy set-ups. One was a red four piece lingerie set. See through stockings, garters, and a sexy see through bra and undies. The other was a one piece black teddy. I knew my husband would like either. I described Connie to the ladies at the store, and I was pretty sure the sizes would be correct.

I did not tell my husband what I was up to. I had my father pick both the kids up from school, and I expected Brad home sometime between five and six. I convinced Connie to miss her late class and come to the house about four pm. "Have you showered?"

"No..."

"Quick, come. I want you all fresh and clean for Brad. Upstairs young lady." She smiled, I showed her to our master bathroom and got her a towel. As she showered I waited on pins and needles outside the bathroom door until she was finished. Smartly, even though her locks are short, she did not wash her hair. She opened the door, the towel wrapped around her and I immediately pulled it off. I had set out the 4 piece set on the bed, and walked her over to it. "A surprise for you..., and really for Brad. Try it on." She quickly put on the set, with my help, and oh my God she was and is so sexy. I mean she is a ten and just does not know it. "Girl, you are going to make his mouth water. Holy hell you are sexy."

She sort of looked herself over, and I could tell she admired the outfit I had bought for her. I sat on the bed and patted to the left, next to me, with my hand. She understood my motion and sat next to me. As she did I sort of looked at her, her gorgeous figure, her pretty eyes. I shook my head and began to speak. "You are sure you are up to this? I don't want to force you into anything you are not comfortable with."

She looked at me, "I am a bit nervous. Mostly I am worried he will not want to..., you know."

"Okay, I assure you he will. May I be plain?"

"Certainly..."

"He is going to want to fuck your brains out girl. I won't blame him, you are absolutely one of the sexiest young ladies I have ever met. Okay?" Now it was my turn to hesitate a little bit, "So you can do this...? "

Connie turned her head and for the first time showed some confidence. "Louise, as long as you are okay with this, I am so horny I am going to pop. I sure hope he fucks my brains out. Sorry, I did not mean to be..., well..., Just sorry? "

"You're fine love, have fun. Please." I smiled at her and told her to get comfy. I looked down at her, the slight but sexy cleavage of her small breasts, her incredible sexy and muscular legs. She has a perfect heart shaped ass, this because she runs almost every day. It truth I was smitten with her, I just did not realize it yet.

I would text her on her phone when we were ready to come up. I told her she should stand by the side of the bed. I also told her to get herself ready. Sexually.

Brad walked in the door at just about 5:30 pm and I got him a drink, not a normal thing for us. "Why the drink, love?"

He was sitting on our living room couch, and I sat very close as I handed him the drink. My husband always smelled so good, even after a long days work. "Well, I have a surprise upstairs for you, but I want you relaxed, I don't want you all tense, it makes you tired and you need energy tonight."

He gave me his, what he called, WTF look, and I just smiled. "Love..., what are you up to? I mean I know you are horny. Recently you are horny a lot. Is that my surprise? "

"Your surprise is not me in our bed, horny man."

"Then what is it?"

"Finish your drink and I will show you, okay?"

Excited, he downed his drink and then stood up. I took his hand and walked him slowly up the stairs. He pinched my ass playfully on the way up, which I took as a good sign. Finally laughing, he pushed me towards our bedroom door. I had forgotten to text Connie and she turned, startled in the middle of the room as we entered. Catching herself, she stood stiff and looked across at us.

Brad was the first to speak. "Oh my God." I swear I heard him gulp. "Uhm..., this is my surprise?"

I replied, "Yes..., do you like her?"

Connie giggle nervously and my husband replied. "Oh yes. I do. I mean..., I mean. Uhm..."

I replied, "Oh, put your tongue back in your mouth and go fuck the girl." He looked at me. "Meanwhile I am going to go make us all some tea." Being tea drinkers, we had gotten Connie in the habit as well. "Enjoy yourselves, I might come watch a little if that is okay."

Neither said anything as I left. The last thing I saw was Connie stepping up my husband and helping him out of his clothes. Later he told me what occurred after I left the room.

My Brad was quickly out of his clothes, and he told me, and I am sure, his cock was hard and ready. This as she helped him out of his pants. He said she stared at it his cock. My Brad is well endowed, not huge, but good enough for any woman. Connie then looked up at him and he brought her in close, holding her against him he kissed her passionately and she responded in kind. He said she was so hot, she wanted him bad. He wanted her too.

"On the bed. I am going to fuck you Connie. Are you ready little girl? " She nodded her head yes and climbed onto the bed. She did not lie back, she was up on her left elbow, turned towards him as he stared at her on the bed. "You are so beautiful." He walked towards her and climbed on the bed next to her and sort of rolled into her arms. Once again he separated her lips with his tongue, their mouths intertwining in a passionate kiss. My Brad then slid his left hand onto her right breast in it's sexy red cage. She moaned into his mouth and his hands slid down further. He searched for a moment, but being practiced he found the opening to her crotchless panties and slid his fingers into her slit. "You are so wet," he said as he pumped one, then two fingers into her wet pussy.

They were still kissing, but she gently pushed him back. "Are you going to fuck me, or what?" I think my Brad was as surprised at her language as I was at him telling me about it. He looked down at her, pushing her to her back. Quickly he climbed between her legs and pushed his cock towards her opening. He looked at her, "Yes, fuck me. Please fuck me baby," she said to Brad

Slowly he slid his cock into the young woman. Again she moaned, my husband, my Brad being very gentle with his new toy. "You like that little girl. You like my cock inside you?"

His hands running down her sides, squeezing her breasts she responded, "Oh God y-yes. Fuck, fuck, you are s-so hard. S-so big. Yes Brad, fuck me. Oh I so need this." Brad took her at her word and began to slide his cock in and out a bit more forcefully now, not hurting her, but getting more and more of his fat seven inch cock into her. He said he had a difficult time getting his entire cock into her, but she complained not a bit. She pulled his face to her right breast, pulling her bright red sexy bra down so he could suck on her nipple. "J-Jesus Brad. I..., I am going to cum already. Yes, baby, pound me. Fuck me now. D-don't hold back."

Suddenly she was a slut and my husband said he loved it. He loved the way she wanted his cock bad, wanted him to fuck her hard. He said he could not have held back if he wanted, he needed to cum. He went up to his hands, his arms outstretched. It was at this moment I walked into the room and heard their extolations and watched as they fucked. He looked so sexy, his back arched, his eyes closed, his face pointed at the ceiling.

"God yes, fuck yes. Brad, f-fuck. B-baby, I am c-cumming. C-cumming lover. I..., I am c-cumming."

"Ng, ng, ng. I..., I am going to fill you up little girl. G-gonna cum inside you. It's okay..., it's okay, right? "

" Little late now," she giggled. I was at their side now, watching as he kissed her again, leaning over onto her. He then popped back up to his hands, arms straight once again and yelled. "Gaaaah, f-fuck. Fuck yes. Fuck little girl. Fuck! " My husband shot a huge load of cum into another woman for the first time since we had been married. It was so hot to watch, to watch as my handsome husband, as he fucked this beautiful young woman.

Finally he rolled off of her and they lie side by side, catching their collective breaths. I smiled over at the pair, "Having fun, you two?" Brad sort of half sat up and looked over at me.

There was an evil look on my husbands face, he had something in mind. "Baby, take your clothes off."

I looked over at him. "Hey, you owe me right? This is for the man you fucked?"

He was right, but I replied, "What about the tea?"

"Fuck the tea, take off those clothes, love."

I then laughed my own laugh and did as he asked. I quickly removed my blouse, then pulled off my skirt, but left my see through stockings on. At the same time I could not help but notice Connie was looking at me too. I then unhooked my bra, my larger breasts falling free. I sort of did it slowly, a kind of dance for both my husband, and his new girl friend. Finally naked, standing up straight in front of me he said, "Come here baby." As he called me over he sort of moved aside and motioned to me. "Between her legs baby. I want you to eat my cum out of her pussy. Every last drop."

I had never been with a woman. In any fashion. I looked into Connie's eyes, "Are you..., are you okay with this?" She nodded her head yes and so I slowly, tentatively climbed onto the bed.

"Oh, cmon baby. Do this for me. Oh, and..., baby, you have to make her cum again." I did not say a word to my husband as I climbed between her legs. "Move up a little, into a sitting position." She obliged and then I dove in. I knew what I like, but first I had to get my husbands junk out of this young woman.

12