The Grayson's Pt. 04: Connie & Devon

Story Info
Devon makes Connie's life a bit complicated.
5.9k words
4.14
1.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie and Devon

Three years had passed. My love, our love for each other had grown exponentially. Brad passed off a lot of his work onto others, but Louise seemed to be working even more. I spent a lot of time with Brad, and our sex life had become amazing. Jackson by this time had gone his own way. Matt had found himself a girl and they were engaged. Jackson, we sort of lost track of, but rumor was it he had a girlfriend also.

As we had planned, the three of us had a ceremony that summer, where the three of us said vows and I became theirs. It was and is wonderful. Our lives are complete, the three of us love each other and love spending time together. That fall I suggested we all take a vacation together. But, as luck would have it, I ended up having to forgo the vacation. As it was already planned they decided to go anyway. I would be there for our next vacation, I just had too much on my plate finishing my Master's degree.

Lou was off at college in another state. Although his grades had improved immensely, Devon was going to a school nearby. He was such a handsome young man, and we are all proud of how mature and serious he had become. Or so we thought.

It was the Saturday afternoon the day after Brad and Louise had headed off to vacation in the Bahamas. I had just finished cleaning the kitchen when Devon walked in the door with a bag full of laundry. "Hey Connie, just gonna do my clothes. Okay?"

I was in shorts and a blouse and there was a look on his face. I should have known. Later I would understand that look, but at the time I brushed it off. "Sure..., just finished cleaning the kitchen, did you need any help?"

He sort of half shrugged, "No..., I'm good." There was something about his demeanor, but I just could not figure it out. While his clothes washed he came into the living room and sat at the opposite end of the couch, both of us watching some TV show neither of us had any real interest in.

"So how is Marni?" I asked him. Marni was his girlfriend, and though he had been busy with school, they had still tried to make their relationship work.

He hesitated a moment before replying, "We broke up. She seems to have changed and is less interested in me. In truth, I think she is having fun with other guys. I guess I don't begrudge her that... Yeah, it was easier breaking up then trying to be faithful to each other. I do miss her, though."

I scooted across the couch towards him. I was just being compassionate towards Devon who I sort of considered my stepson. I placed my hand on his thigh and was about to say something. He suddenly bolted up and said, "I should check on those clothes." It was weird, and I guess I was not very intuitive as I had no idea why he reacted that way. I shrugged it off to his age, he had turned eighteen a few months before.

Later that afternoon I had some last minute homework to finish up. Actually it was my last paper for my Masters. I was sitting at my desk when there was a knock at my door. "Come in." It was Devon and again there was that look on his face.

He began, "We need to talk."

It was my turn to have a look a quizzical look on my face. "What about Devon?"

"This is difficult." He hesitated. "Okay, I..., I am attracted to you. Sorry, that is why I have been acting so weird. I know you belong to Mom and Dad... Well not belong, you are with... You know what I mean."

"I do Devon. It's okay. I hope you don't think I am..., well..., leading you on?"

"No, no. Of course not. I will try to keep my hormones in check." He had a sort of sheepish grin on his face. "I just wanted you to know why I was acting so weird. That's all."

"It's okay, your fine." In retrospect I should have said something. I should have told him nothing was going to happen between us, but I just figured he knew that. I guess had I talked to him, other things might not have happened.

"Okay, let me get back to those clothes."

The afternoon into the evening passed. Devon stuck around and mentioned he was going to spend the night in his old room. I thought nothing of it and we really did not run into each other much during that time. After dinner I decided to take my shower, which was something I often did. When Louise and Brad were there I often slept in the Master bedroom, but with them gone the bed was just so lonely. I took a shower in their bathroom which as I said was my habit in the evenings. I was walking back to my bedroom, wrapped in a towel. What I did not know was that Devon peaked out his door and followed me with his eyes to my bedroom. I should have dressed before I headed to my room. I should have taken a change of clothes with me to the Master bedroom.

I absently closed the door, not all the way, as I entered my room. Devon was right behind me and he pushed the door open. I sort of heard him and turned, the towel slipping down some. He walked up to me and pulled the towel the rest of the way off of me, leaving me naked. The towel fell to the floor. I was shocked, surprised, as he walked into my arms, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and white boxers. He did not say anything but pulled me too him. I could feel his hard cock through his underwear against my body.

"Devon..., no... We can't do this." My body sort of lied, because I felt his cock and in truth I was very horny. "You..., are like my son." I did not fight him as hard as I should have.

"I want you. I want you bad." He said as he pushed me naked back towards my bed. Suddenly I was at the bed and fell backwards onto it. He quickly undressed as I tried to move aside. He was having none of hit. He quickly grabbed my left wrist and pushed me once again back onto the bed. He is surprisingly strong. He climbed on top of me, straightening my body with his legs and hands, pinning me to the bed. Looking down into my eyes, his hands on my wrists above my head holding me in place, "I want you... This is just sex. I know you love sex."

"You..., you are too young..."

"You have had younger." As he said this he brought his lips to mine but I turned my head aside, avoiding his kiss. At the same time he spread my legs with his knees. His hard cock, his very big cock, found it's way to my opening. With one thrust he pushed his manhood into me and I have to admit I moaned. It felt so good, and Devon takes after his dad in the dick department.

"Oh..., God..., no." I said. But my body said yes, responding, moving in rhythm as he began to slide his cock in and out of me. "We..., we should not do this."

My body contradicted my words, and Devon knew it. He began to pump in and out of me and though much taller than I am, he managed to bring his mouth to my left breast and begin to suck on my nipple; my breast. My body was responding at this point, I am such a slut, I can't help myself. "Oh Devon. Damn. Damn, oh God. Fuck me Devon." He pumped me harder and he knew I was loving it. Devon brought his mouth to mine and finally we kissed as he began to pump me as if he were angry. His cock was all the way in me, pounding me with each thrust. My clit was on fire, wanting this, but knowing it was wrong. "Oh God Devon. M-Make me cum." I said breaking our kiss. He went to his hands, straightening his arms.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he slowed down now, relishing the feeling of my wanton pussy.

"We..., you can tell no one about this."

"Of course not Connie. Our little secret." He once again brought his mouth to mine. I could feel his urgency, his need. I squeezed his cock at this point and my orgasm overtook me. "D-Devon..., fuck I am c-cumming. God yes, cumming on your cock. "

A wicked smile crossed his face as he brought his lips back to mine. He grabbed both my hands with his strong right hand and brought it above my head, pinning them above my head. At the same time he brought his mouth to my right breast, sucking hard now, biting my nipple. I could feel him, his cock, beginning to swell as he came close to his own climax. Biting the area right next to my nipple, sucking hard it was obvious he was trying to mark me. I said nothing, I just enjoyed the feeling of his wonderful cock stabbing in and out of me, my own orgasm ebbing.

Finally he released his mouth from my now bruised breast, arched his back, straightened his arms once again as he began to have his climax. "Fuck..., f-fuck yes. Oh God yes. F-feels so good. Oh yes Connie. F-fuck yes." I felt string after string of his cum shoot into me. I reached up with my hands, grasped his broad shoulders and pulled him to me. We kissed again as he unloaded his need inside me. It was hot, passionate, and wrong on so many levels. He fell on top of me and then we both rolled our own embarrassed way. Devon finally climbed out of my bed, grabbed his clothes and retreated from the room.

He ended up leaving, not spending the night. We were both embarrassed and I felt it could not happen again. I am not going to lie and say I did not enjoy it, but I also knew if Louise and Brad found out about it they would probably never forgive me. At best, it could alter our relationship forever. Without speaking, I think we both understood that we would forget it; that we would both pretend it never happened. I thought that would be the end of things. But I was so wrong.

The following week was my last at school as I finished up my Master's it was basically just paperwork, and turning in one paper. I was excited, I already had a teaching credential, but things had changed and neither Brad or Louise wanted me to go to work. Final decisions had not been made, we were waiting until they were back from their vacations to discuss it together.

It was Wednesday morning, I was sitting at the kitchen table just thinking about things when my cell rang. It was Devon, and he seemed not sheepish at all. "Hey, Connie. Do you have plans this afternoon?"

I was trepidatious, not sure what he had in mind after our little encounter the week previous. I hesitated, not sure how to respond, but finally I nervously responded. "Why, what's up Devon?"

There was a pregnant silence as I think he decided how to respond. "Well..., how about meeting me for lunch. The coffee shop. Okay?"

"Are you going to tell me why?"

"I..., I just need to talk to you. It's important, okay?" We are family, so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. I know I should not have, but I still thought of Devon as my stepson. Yes, I can be very stupid.

We met at our favorite local coffee shop. The place serves sandwiches along with the usual variety of coffee specials. The pair of us sat down, did not say much until after we ordered. Myself a sandwich and a small coffee drink, while Devon nursed a water. Finally he began the conversation. "I..., I don't know how to say this. I am in trouble, Connie."

I looked at him. There was a look of fear in his eyes. He was very serious and I was truly concerned, and not sure how to respond. "Okay, Devon..., what's up?" He looked down at his hands. There was a blush of embarrassment on his face, and he was being very slow to respond. "Come on, Devon, spit it out. It can't be that bad."

"Okay, uhm. I owe fifty-six hundred dollars. I..., I owe it to an underground card club. I mean..., I was doing great then suddenly..." He looked genuinely mortified. I guess he was not as mature as I and his parents thought he was. "I'm sorry, Connie. Some friend dragged me there and the next thing I know I owe a bunch of money. The worst part is they know who my parents are. If I don't come up with the money the boss guy will go to Mom and Dad..."

"Shit Devon, I don't have that kind of money. I mean your parents do. You are gonna just have to fess up and take your medicine, Dev. "

"Connie, they will never trust me with anything again. You know them. They already think I am a fuck-up. Imagine what they will think after this. Isn't there anyway you can come up with the money? "

"I have a little. Jesus Devon, how much time did they give you?"

"He gave me a week, and that only because he knows who mom and dad are."

"Okay, give me a day or two. I will see what I can do. But you owe me Devon, and I am going to get my repayment one way or the other. Got it!? "

"Shit, if you can help me without Mom and Dad knowing, I will do whatever you want."

I went home. My first thought was to try and borrow the money from Louise. Maybe Brad and Louise. But the truth was I would feel guilty for even asking. Even if they did not want to know why up front, eventually they were going to want to know why. So, I cashed in every thing I had and managed to come up with thirty-four hundred dollars. I phoned Devon the following night after out lunch. "Devon, where is this house.., this whatever..., guy?"

"Shit..., what does that matter? I mean.., do you have the money?"

"Part of it..., I want to talk to this guy."

"No fucking way, Connie. It's downtown, the old broken down warehouses near the K-Street Mall. It's a crappy neighborhood and I don't want you getting into the shit because of me."

"A bit late for that, Devon. Aside from that, what is he going to do. Hurting civilians is bad for business... Don't be naive."

"You don't understand... Wait, only part of the money?"

"That is why I want to talk to this guy. I want to make reasonable arrangements. I can borrow the rest in a few days, but I can't get it right now."

"Fuck Connie! He will either have my legs broken, or talk to mom and dad. I am not sure which is worse."

There was anger in my voice as I said, "You want this money?"

"Fuck Connie."

"Well?"

"Yes, but..., I mean..."

I cut him off. "Give me the address, I will meet you there in the morning. Say nine am." He finally acquiesced and I hung up the phone and after a meal went to bed. I was nervous and scared, but I was not going to let Devon get hurt. I guess a bit of my mothering instinct kicked in.

Crappy neighborhood did not cover it. The old warehouses had not been used in a least a couple of decades, and they were known for hiding criminal activity. The cops would crack down every once and awhile but after a few weeks the junkies, drug pushers, prostitutes and the other criminals would just move right back in.

The address Devon had given me was not one of the worst looking buildings, but it still looked like it had seen better days. I parked across the street in front of an abandoned shop of some kind, no sign left to give a hint of what it might have been. I waited in my car, when Devon finally rode up on a bike. Where he had acquired that bike I had no idea. Maybe someone had lent it to him, or he might have even stolen it. At the moment that was the least of my worries.

I exited the car and walked across the street to him. "Let's make this quick, I don't want my car vandalized." Devon said not a word but knocked on a door next to a huge sliding warehouse door that probably did not work anymore. The door must have once been used to move cargo in and out of the building. After a half a minute or so, the door squealed inward and it opened revealing a huge black man. He took one look at Devon, ran his eyes up and down my body and finally spoke. "Who's the bitch?"

Devon started to speak, but I put my hand on his arm, "You want your money, I have it." He looked at me, looked at Devon, stepped back and waived us in. Once we both entered, he closed the door and then begin to walk across the wide warehouse, the only light from around the huge door that no longer fit properly behind us, warped from years of weather and neglect.

Finally we arrived at another standard door. It seemed in better shape perhaps replaced, the frame redone recently. He opened the door and we entered. He stepped just inside the door and stood by it and I found myself, we found ourselves, looking at an overweight white guy, perhaps in his forties. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts and looked absurd.

"Hey, kid, who's the looker?"

Again I put my hand on Devon's arm as he stood slightly in front of me as if to protect me some how. I stepped forward and said, "I have part of his money. I want to make arrangements for the rest. Give me two or three days and I will give you the rest."

"Hey, babe your cute, but the deal was all the money. Not part. I will just go to his dad, he will pay up. He knows better than to fuck with me. "

Devon was reading the room better and kept his mouth shut. "Come on..., a couple of days." Opposite the door we entered, what have once been a small office was another door. Hawaiian shirt guy was sitting on an old, standard office chair behind a dilapidated desk. There was another two chairs in the room to the right of the door, one in the corner an one a bit closer on that same wall as the door we entered into the small space. Just as I finished my sentence, a Hispanic man walked from that opposite door. He walked over to Hawaiian shirt guy and said something in a whisper.

"Later, just straighten up, move the shit. I don't know if these two idiots brought bad news with them."

I immediately chimed in, "Hey, we are not stupid, all we brought you was thirty-four hundred dollars."

He looked at me, said nothing, then followed the new guy out of the room, through the other door. Big black guy, who I was to learn later was named Aaron, said, "He will be right back, hang tight."

A few minutes later, just as Aaron said he would, Hawaiian shirt guy came back in. "I have a deal..., a proposition of sorts. Do this and your boy here will be free and clear. You don't even have to pay me a dime."

I nodded my head. "Like what?"

"First I take you into my back room and fuck you, then Carlos gets his turn, and finally Aaron. Your boy can sit here and wait..., or he can watch if he wants." He cackled at this point, an ugly laugh that I will never forget.

Devon stood up real quick, "Hey..., wait a minute."

Hawaiian shirt guy suddenly pulled an automatic pistol from under the desk, it must have been holstered there. "Sit the fuck down, boy."

I looked over at Devon and said, "Sit, sit Devon." He went to the chair in the corner and sat and I looked back at Hawaiian shirt guy. "Condom, I don't want any diseases."

"Fucking fine bitch, let's go." Nodding to Aaron he said, "Keep him in place, he moves, break him." Referring to Devon.

Hawaiian shirt guy took my hand and led me back through the dank and dusky room to a hallway. As we departed I said, "Do as they say, Devon. Just fucking sit there." Down the hallway was a door on the left that must have been where ever their little Nightclub was for I heard a bit of what sounded like machine noise. Further down in the right was another door and he took me into a surprisingly well kept little living space. There was another more fancy desk with a fancy office chair in the right corner of the room, a free standing closet, a dresser on the opposite wall, and what must have been a twin bed against the left side of the room.

"Get undressed, slowly, I want to watch." I was nervous, scared. Not attracted to this guy at all. But at the same time my body was on autopilot. When ever I know I am going to have sex, my vagina immediately gets wet. I undressed Slowly, to satisfy this man, that was basically going to rape me. I thought it better just to do as he asked. I was wearing jeans, a dark t-shirt, sandals and a sexy black bra. I like my sexy bras. I first slipped out of my sandals, then slipped my shirt up and over my head. He saw my bra, my nipples poking through it. Yes, I was horny. I unbuckled my jeans, pulled them down and off and stood before him in just my dark, sexy, underwear and bra. "Jesus you are hot. Okay, take off the rest, girl." My bra hooked in the front so I unclipped it and tossed it onto the side table at the end of the bed that I had not noticed before. Using my thumbs I pulled my undies down and stepped out of them. He quickly undressed and moved towards me. Overweight, his belly hanging almost hiding his now rigid cock. Taking me in his arms he pulled me to him, his belly and his cock pressed against me. He kissed me, which was a bit of a surprise.

12