The Great Khan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Mai had to admit, Boldbator could indeed please her. Forgetting her womanly instinct to respond to his natural power and energy, he had a decided hunger for her taste, his tongue delving deep inside her and making her groan shamelessly. His hands pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her wanton pussy, already glistening with her desire. Even though she knew tonight would be rough, she could not deny her arousal at his domination of her. She squirmed back against his lips, hissing in delight while he explored her. Her hand continued to pump up and down his shaft while the other squeezed her breast.

She grimaced as she felt his thick finger massage her puckered knot, greasing it with her lubrication before sliding it deep inside her ass. Pinned to him like this, she had no choice but to wait until he was ready to fuck her. She hoped it would not be long, she didn't want him to know how mad with lust he was making her.

***

Inside Kula's tent, Solongo grunted as she rode up and down on her new husband's cock, her body covered in sweat. Her long, black hair was strewn around her shoulders and she winced as she felt his brutal grip on the back of her neck, pinning her to him. Facing down his rugged, powerful body, she was met by the gaze of Chambui, Kula's first wife. The woman, not much older than Kula, was stoutly built, perfect for looking after his household. She was not unattractive, but she was not a great beauty like Mai or Sarantuya, wives of the khan.

Chambui was seemingly occupying herself by kneeling naked between her husband's legs, her hand roughly massaging Solongo's pussy while their husband fucked her. She'd made Solongo shudder and gasp by slapping the swollen, split lips occasionally. Like her husband, she was not at all gentle, and seemed to resent the former Sukh woman's presence.

Not that she objected to Solongo's presence here any more than Solongo did.

Solongo gritted her teeth, focusing on squeezing her new husband's cock with her pussy muscles. Kula had already threatened to kill her twelve times if she displeased him, a threat she was not willing to call him on. His older brother may have violated her when the Tengger sacked Nomgor, but it was somehow different. Boldbator was brutal, but Kula was thoughtlessly so if the mood took him. She doubted that the khan ever truly allowed himself moments of such caprice. The khan was cunning and intelligent, she had seen it in his eyes. Kula, though, was his mindless enforcer, his blunt hammer that he used to crush his foes. The younger brother was not a subtle instrument, he was a figure of terror. He cared not at all for ruling, to be bothered by its intricacies or difficulties. He sought only to kill, feast and fuck.

She gasped and whimpered as Chambui leaned in and bit her nipple spitefully.

"Don't maul her, you stupid woman," Kula growled from behind and below Solongo, pumping his hips up into her, not caring if his cock was bruising her womb. "She is part of our alliance arrangement with the Sukh and their kin. If you harm her, I won't bother telling my brother how you jeopardized his arrangements, I will simply bring him your bloody stump of a head and tell him I solved a problem."

"Yes, husband," Chambui answered sullenly, but glaring now at Solongo with great malice. "It will be as you say."

Solongo was thankful that Chmabui's direct abuse would stop, at least for now. Even as she continued to fuck her husband, she began thinking of ways to protect herself and her daughter from the first wife's predations, her palpable jealousy. Chambui had not given Kula any children as yet, and he had adopted Solongo's daughter, Bolormaa. The intent was for Solongo to give Kula a son, something that Chambui seemed incapable of doing and seethed in rage about.

Through eyes that were watery but she kept from spilling over with tears, Solongo stole a glance to another area of the ger, traditionally where children were quartered. Her beloved Bolormaa was not there. Sensing Kula's mood and not wishing to allow her daughter to witness his sexual brutality, she had subtly nodded for the girl to leave the tent, to find her aunt Toragana. She would be safe with Solongo's older sister.

"Toragana... how I long for your comforting embrace now... I hope to find you soon, because I'll need you to kiss these bruises, to give me strength... our lives are like dust now, bitter ashes, because we were denied a true Mongol death. Damn our father's weakness! This shouldn't be happening to us!"

"Chumbui!" Kula growled. "You needn't like this soft, Sukh whore, but you will not hate her, either. You're both my wives and you'll look after one another from now on, especially in my absence. You will work together and fuck together, to keep your bodies ready for me. Am I clear?"

"Yes, husband." Chambui said dutifully. Solongo found it hard to believe that the first wife meant it, but it might be that she feared Kula so much (rightly), that she would genuinely go to the trouble of learning to not hate Solongo and to get along with her.

No such promise had been extracted by Kula or his brother from Solongo. She would become first wife and see the ugly bitch's throat slit.

Possessed of a new purpose, actively protecting herself and her daughter, Solongo went at fucking her husband with a will. Her eyes were steely as she bounced up and down, squeezing his cock with every thrust. She surprised Chambui by reaching out and grappling onto her, pulling her in for a kiss. She shoved her tongue inside the Tengger woman's mouth, causing her to gasp in shock, but soon enough, she returned the kiss, understanding that they needed to make Kula cum hard, to please him.

Without permission but with the natural self-assurance of her Sukh name, she moved backward off Kula's cock, which popped out of her gooey pussy. Before he could object, she had dragged Chambui over his waist and forced her down onto his member. She groaned loudly at the unexpected intrusion, as did Kula, recognizing his first wife's fat, warm cunt. While Chambui squirmed up and down, Solongo massaged her breasts and teased her nipples with her tongue and teeth, just like she'd do with Toragana, when private moments allowed.

Kula growled and grabbed his new wife's ass cheeks, kneading them almost ferociously, pulling them apart to expose her knot and making her keen at the exquisite stretch. His rough palm cracked across one of the cheeks, leaving a red mark.

"Dammit! Even father didn't smack my ass that hard!" Solongo thought to herself, realizing that surviving Kula's sex would be as dangerous as the battlefield. She gritted her teeth as his finger pushed through the tight ring and probed inside her. It lacked the delicacy of her sister's explorations of her behind, something she yearned for more than anything right now.

Damn this brute, he was going to make her cum.

But for that to mean anything, she had to be the one making him cum. She sidled forward on his waist, her pussy meeting his cock and Chambui's womanhood. She tilted her hips in as she leaned backward, her hands resting on Kula's powerful abdomen. She gasped as her clit brushed Chambui's, their netherlips meeting around his pulsing shaft. Chambui was shuddering, fighting to hold on, but the additional stimulation was too much and she wailed, beginning to cum.

Beneath her, Solongo could feel Kula's stomach muscles stating to tighten. She pushed the distracted Chambui off his cock and spiked herself down onto it, riding him relentlessly. She felt his fingers grip her thighs and squeeze them until it was an almost intolerable pain, but also his hips pressing up as he peaked. She drove down, squeezing as hard as she could and was rewarded with her husband's helpless growl, his cock twitching and throbbing inside her as he began to cum.

"Yes, husband!" she panted, feeling her own climax wash over her. "Give me your cum! Cum in me, my warrior!"

Before she was ready, she felt herself getting violently shoved off his cock, onto Chambui, who was trembling and holding herself in the throes of her ecstasy. She nestled her body against the other woman, desperate for contact, but looked back at her husband, wondering what was wrong. He was kneeling now on the kang, his expression a mixture of bewilderment and fury. His erect cock pulsed angrily between them, pearly cum seeping from the head.

Solongo crawled forward and took his member in her mouth, showing great submission as she sucked the remaining essence out of him. The fingers of one of his hands clenched in her hair, making it hard to ignore the sting, but she continued to service him. Her hand pumped and squeezed the shaft, making sure he was drained.

She was about to smile up at him when his palm smacked her across the head, knocking her on her side. Trembling in shock and fright, her eyes goggled up at him, wondering what she'd done to earn his anger.

"Never seek to command or control me, woman," he said harshly, clearly fighting with the urge to beat her senseless. "Even when we are fucking, remember your place! You are my wife now, at the pleasure of my brother. Had it been my decision, you would have been killed back at Nomgor or sold into slavery. Try anything like that again, and your skin will line my pony's saddle while I ride it."

Fighting to control her fear, she got on her knees and bowed low, humbling herself before this monster. She had gotten ahead of herself, she lacked Toragana's judgement in such matters.

"Forgive me, husband," she said, her voice little more than a whisper. "I thought not only of my duty to your pleasure, but also the command of your brother, our khan. I took to heart his direction that I bear you a son, since I know my life serves only this purpose or I lose it. Forgive my desire to do as commanded, I will learn to measure myself for you. You have my word."

Kula glowered at her, but the violence drained from him. The mention of his brother's wishes brought him back to a more reasonable state of mind. He exhaled slowly and then grunted, reluctantly allowing himself to accept the promise of her actions and her apology. It would not do to kill the bride Boldbator wanted him to have a son with.

He noticed her staring at his cock, which was still rigid and pulsing angrily.

"Very well, woman," he muttered, lying back on the bed to expose himself. "Finish what you've started."

Solongo slithered forward and slipped her pussy down onto his cock, starting to ride him again until he would climax and finally be spent. It was, perhaps, the only was to stay safe.

***

Mai whimpered and shuddered as she sat contorted in Boldbator's lap. She was facing out from him, his powerful hands holding her feet next to her face while he rolled his hips beneath her, his cock buried deep in her ass. Contorted and compacted like this, her lungs could get hardly any air, and she gasped weakly, hoping that she would not pass out before he was done with her.

Oh, gods, he felt so big inside her. He felt like he was up in her ribcage, his massive cock tearing her apart from the inside. She was acutely aware of the throb inside her, stronger than her own heartbeat, as if it were trying to sublimate her, to take over her being.

She resisted crying out as he pressed down on her legs, burying himself even deeper inside her. Through the maddening mixture of pain and untold pleasure, she could only will herself not to scream. He couldn't possibly do this with his other wives, they would die. She fought to hold on, ignoring the desperate need to breathe, doing everything she could to squeeze him with her ass, to make him cum so that he would release her from this exquisite torture.

She could feel Boldbator trembling beneath her, his titan cock beginning to twitch inside her, heralding his climax. She heard him growl in her ear and push down harder than ever and in a final act of sheer will, she squeezed with all her might. Fire burned through her torso as she finally came, but she could no longer breathe and everything began to swim around her, sound and colours becoming a swirling nonsense.

His cum. She was aware of it pumping deep inside her ass. Were she not in contorted agony, she would have been wailing in utter pleasure. Boldbator was demonstrating how he owned her, that she was his in every sense of the word- his concubine, his lover, his slave. His property.

And at this very moment, she needed nothing other than that.

He released his grip on her legs and she collapsed forward, not falling off him, because she was pinned to his cock, but her feet dangled over his shins and she hunkered over, eyes wide and she gasped loudly, trying to suck air into her deflated lungs.

If it actually sounded one tenth as indelicate in reality as it did to her, she would die of embarrassment.

She groaned as she felt Boldbator grip her and stand, taking her up with him, still impaled on his tool. He turned around and placed her on all fours on the kang, giving her something to rest on. She shuddered and bit one of the many pelts fiercely, screaming as he took hold of her hips and drew his cock out of her ass. She could feel the ring pulling back with his shaft, threatening to turn her inside out. Tears stung her face as he finally came free, leaving only the throbbing emptiness in her ass and the maddening, itching trickle of his cum running down her inner thigh.

Mai collapsed, trembling and allowing herself to cry lightly, knowing Boldbator expected and approved. She was his delicate Chinese blossom, even if she had a core of steel. Her body shook and squirmed as she fought to gain control of herself. It had not been the first time he'd wrecked her ass, and she desperately hoped it would not be the last.

"Have I... served in my utility, my khan?" she rasped, trembling as she tried to hold herself steady. She knew he would not assist her, this was not how things worked. Boldbator expected her to care for herself, whatever he needed or commanded of her.

"Yes, Galina, you've done well." Boldbator replied, watching her lower herself onto the skins and sheets. He had been rough on her, but she endured, as he had expected. He felt the uncharacteristic warmth he now associated with his Chinese concubine, something he rarely felt for Sarantuya or Khorijin. "When you have recovered, I have more questions for you about your people."

"As you wish... my khan..." she sighed before everything faded around her.

***

"But why did I have to leave the room?" Bolormaa asked somewhat indignantly as she sat on her aunt's lap inside the ger that belonged to the wives of Boldbator. Toragana stroked her hair and held her close. She doted on the girl, having no children of her own, at least not yet. "It's not like I haven't seen mother pillowing before. Or you for that matter, egch."

Toragana smiled and poked her niece's nose gently. "It is hard to explain, my love."

"How hard can it be?" insisted the girl, not satisfied with her aunt's deflection. "I've seen pillowing between my mother and men. I've seen it between you and her. Why is this different? If the khan's brother is my new father, why would pillowing be any different?"

Boldbator's newest wife closed her eyes, summoning patience and searching for a delicate answer. And she was rescued from a most unlikely direction. Sarantuya and Khorijin were both in the ger, and not indulging in what apparently was their favourite pastime, fighting. The rangy figure of Khorijin came over and knelt next to Toragana, looking at the girl on her lap.

"Bolormaa, as your aunt is now my sister-wife, I am beholden to assist her when possible. And since this makes me your aunt, you will obey me. Please come over to the khereglel area."

The young girl looked at her aunt Toragana, who nodded toward the corner indicated. Bolormaa hopped down off her lap and followed Khorijin to the spot indicated. The woman pointed at a large, lacquered chest.

"I need this chest taken over to the other side of the ger. Please do it now."

Bolormaa frowned for a moment, but then attempted to move the chest. She strained against it for several seconds, but it didn't even budge. She stopped, breathing heavily and shook her head.

"I cannot. It's too heavy."

"Why?" Khorijin asked. Her hands on her hips.

"Because I'm too little!" Bolormaa protested, distressed at her perceived failure. "I'm not strong enough! I'm... not ready..."

Khorijin nodded as she knelt down, putting a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder. "You're right, you're not ready. And just like this chest is too heavy for you to carry, there are certain types of knowledge you are not ready for and cannot understand yet, even if you're exposed to them, child."

She smiled, a not ungentle expression. "You must trust your aunt and your mother to know what's best for you, as you always have. The same holds true for Sarantuya and myself now. When you are indeed ready to know why some things are different, such as why you had to leave that ger today, you will be told. And you will truly understand."

"Yes, egch." Bolormaa said humbly, accepting the answer, even if she didn't like it. She then went to another section of the ger and began playing with a ragged doll. Khorijin nodded in satisfaction and walked over to Toragana, sitting down next to her, back against the stout wall.

"I will admit, I am surprised by the insight and aptitude you showed there, okhinduu," Toragana mused, promising to remember that little trick. "I have, up to this point, thought you little more than a brute with tits."

"You wouldn't be remiss in thinking so," Khorijin replied, shrugging off the compliment casually. "It was a lesson my mother once taught me, word for word, when I was your niece's age. I have never forgotten it. I think the only of us who has is Boldbator. The stars are in his eyes."

"He does seem to think that no task is insurmountable," Toragana agreed, but then sighed. "I will admit, one reason I initially agreed to marry your brother, instead of allowing him to kill me, was that I wished to avenge my lover, Dogar, my father's bahatur. I wanted to stay alive long enough to slit your throat."

Sarantuya now joined them, sitting in a small wooden chair just across from Toragana, while Khorijin remained slouched on the floor comfortably. She looked up at her new sister-wife. "And now?"

Toragana considered. "And now things are different. I do not wish you dead. I may yet harbour some burning anger at his loss, but Boldbator is a far greater man that Dogar could ever be. My romance with him was the infatuation of a young woman. Our husband, your brother, however..."

"If you thought I dealt with your bahatur quickly, be thankful it wasn't Boldbator or Kula. They would have dispatched him in seconds." Khorijin chuckled. "He put up a good fight, but he could not win."

"The Sukh could not win." Toragana sighed. "We had no idea what a terror Boldbator was. Arslan, your father, was formidable enough, but we were no match for the Tengger under your brother."

"Your talk seems weak but underneath lies a keen wisdom," Sarantuya observed, her toes barely touching Toragana's, a symbol of familiarity. "Have you chosen the winning side, merely for self-preservation or out of despair?"

"I don't believe so, though my heart is still heavy and grieves for the loss of my clan," Toragana admitted. "I would have things otherwise, in my heart-of-hearts, but the truth is... I believe in Boldbator. And I have been given a chance to see the world he will bring about for the tribes, if we follow him."

She stared at the floor, her eyes distant. "And I don't want to miss it."