The Great Recession Ch. 03

Story Info
Jerry gets closer to his sisters due to economic difficulty.
8.5k words
4.68
64.8k
91

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmehound
femmehound
208 Followers

Author's Note: This is the 3rd chapter of a multi-chapter sibling romance erotica novel. It is not blatant written porn. If you haven't read the prior chapters, I highly encourage starting there as things will not make nearly as much sense without them. I hope you all continue to enjoy the story as much as I'm enjoying writing it for you. I have been so excited by all the encouraging comments; thank you every one and please keep them coming. All characters are over the age of 18.

I also want to give a very huge and truly heartfelt thanks to ArilynWriter. She is quite honestly the most brilliant and encouraging editor I've ever known and it is a real pleasure working so closely with her.


*****
CHAPTER 3

Just over three weeks had passed since Becky moved into my room and officially became the love of my life, and during that time our relationship grew ever closer. We had so much fun with the photo shoot of my three sisters; Lizzie had been quite nervous at first but with some coaxing from Becky, she had really come out of her shell and produced some amazing shots. If I hadn't had Becky to quell my every sexual desire afterward, I would have been in deep trouble that day. Even Tessa had ended up catching us in the photo shoot act and demanded that she be included in on it as well before Charity took the dresses to sell at a friend's consignment shop. My portfolio was now a masterpiece of beauty!

A few days later I had accompanied Becky to the court to file her paperwork for the divorce. With Charity's advice she demanded the maximum alimony that was allowed by state law. It definitely wasn't a done deal yet, but at least the process was underway.

I could now confidently say that I had everything a guy would ever consider to be heaven; a loving family to accompany me, a house full of beautiful women that kept my eyes busy and my hormones rampaging, and a gorgeous sister/girlfriend who worshipped me in the bedroom and out. Becky was truly an amazing lover in every aspect of the word, though we tried our best to make sure Tessa and Charity never knew there was any difference in our sibling relationship.

"Ooh," I groaned being pulled from my dreams to a reality that was even better than my imagination could produce. I laid on my back, my beautiful nude sister crouched next to my body, her delectable derriere within a foot of my face while her exquisite feminine treasure box gleamed enticingly at me. Her dirty blonde head was bobbing up and down gracefully over my hardening manhood with expertise; there definitely was no better way to wake up, and it sure beat an alarm clock.

"God Becky, you're so amazing," I laid my hand on her back, rubbing slow loving circles along her spine while tipping my head back to my pillow in a sexual dreamland. She replied by putting more pressure on me with her lips, her tongue rapidly flicking at the tip of my rod. I couldn't be sure just how long before I had woken up she had started on me, but my soldier was solidly awake by that point.

My hand slid sensually down her back, enjoying every inch of her smooth body before moving along the semi-spread valley of her gorgeous bottom and finally underneath to caress her wetted silky folds. "Nuh-uh," she raised her head off me and giggled, swatting at my hand playfully behind her.

"There's only one thing I want going in there right this minute," she flipped around on the bed, her enthusiasm making us bounce quite a bit and slid one leg to my far side. With both hands between her legs, that small tuft of sensual dark blond hair between her fingers and her stunning vertical smile beaming at my eagerly awaiting shaft below, she spread herself apart. Her little love button poked out at me, teasing me in a game of hide and seek before disappearing as she lowered her body ever so slowly onto mine.

"Ooooh," she cooed, the natural tightness of her small frame making my penetration a slow, sensually tantalizing process. Having just the crown firmly inside her, she let go and leaned forward to kiss me while her hips fell in to a relaxed rocking pattern that pushed me in a little deeper with each motion. "Oh my God," she growled, her eyes aflutter and her lips shuddering as her back began to arch, pushing her beautiful coned breasts even closer to my face while I pressed against her g-spot. Her large pink nipples were as solid as I was and begged for my labial attention.

Leaning forward on the bed pushed me completely to her depths just as my lips engulfed her swollen nipple. "Oh my... Jerry!" her pitch shot to the roof as she squeaked, immediately bringing her hand up to her mouth and biting on her knuckle to stay quiet while her entire body shuddered and trembled over mine, her tight womanly muscles gripping the length of my invader within. I felt her juices slowly running down to the base of my groin.

"I have no idea how you do that so quickly," she panted with a wide smile as her body calmed, accommodating to our carnal connection. She leaned forward to kiss me while I started a rhythmic sliding in and out of her now well-lubricated treasure trove. "Every single time," she giggled, the vibrations rolling through my body from our extreme closeness. "I know what you're going to do and yet still you make me..." she gasped suddenly, arching her back once more in ecstasy as her eyes closed; a short squeal louder than she meant escaping from her lips. I had changed the motions on her, driving myself deep and grinding against her groin.

"Oh damn," she blew heavily catching her breath. "I sure didn't expect that one," she tossed herself forward, locking her lips to mine and kissed me with a passion like she would die if I didn't receive every ounce of her explosive love immediately. I was quite pleased with myself, having learned well over the past few weeks how to give her multiples of varying strengths before I ran out of stamina myself. She was definitely multi-orgasmic and I loved watching her in that radiant bliss.

We passionately made out on the bed for a few minutes, letting our cadenced copulation turn slow and sensual. It was a good resting period for me to back away from the edge and yet I had learned that it was a technique that worked quite well with her too; a slow gentle internal massage that passed repeatedly over her magical place within. I had previously seen it result in the strongest reactions I had witnessed yet.

"I love you princess," I whispered lustfully in her ear, nibbling on the lobe as I could hear her breathing gradually speeding up once more. I moved down to her neck, gentle kisses offset by the softest nibbles while she tilted her head giving me unbarred access to express my absolute desires for her. "Your mine," I added with a deeper growl. "Your tight pussy is mine, your sexy ass and amazing tits are mine. You are all mine princess; I'm never letting you get away from me now."

"Yes... teddy bear," she huffed lustfully, "I'm all yours... I love you so much." She lifted herself off my chest and leaned back, the penetrations going deeper. Her hands were on my stomach for support as she rocked her hips over mine.

"If I could have you inside me..." her eyes were glazed as she stared straight into mine, focusing on me as her body jerked involuntarily every few seconds, "every minute... every hour... of the day," her eyes closed as her mouth dropped open. The heat building between us was intense and I felt myself stiffening even harder, nearing the point of no return as well. "...would be... heav... hea... he... he... he," the word turned to a quickening heavy breathing as her eyes clinched shut and her head tilted way back.

I grabbed both of her breasts in my palms, pushing myself as far inside as possible, grinding hard against her to maximize the strength of her orgasm as she exploded on top of me. Immediately she put her hands over mine, her body shaking and jerking stronger than ever before. The grunting squeals of her orgasmic song that she was holding back broke free and wavered in pitch with each gripping contraction of her body upon my shaft. Her prolonged rhythmic begging within made me lose all control as well, every cell of my body bursting on fire and building in pressure until electricity jolted through me, sending every ounce of my love and lust for her up into her tight pleading womb.

"Oh yes... yes, yes!" she whimpered feeling the power of my manly pistol against her insides, triggering an immediate re-detonation of her body. Her face was in painful bliss, while her passion completely took control; her fingers digging into my hands as her vaginal muscles gripped onto me for dear life, rapidly massaging along my entire length to ensure that every bit of my seed was taken within her, while her sweet nectar flooded my groin in her bodily warmth.

She collapsed against me while I was still buried inside and I put my arms around her, holding her close. All of the sudden I heard a soft female crying or whimpering sound from behind the locked door and my attention turned immediately to it. "Did you just hear that?" I asked Becky still trying to catch my breath. The spook of the sound had caused me to lose my erection much faster than normal as I slipped from the lips of her happy heaven.

"Mmm," she groaned, nuzzling my neck. "All I can hear is the millions of fireworks going off in my head right now." I was still looking at the door and she must have sensed that I was quite serious about it though, raising her head. "You think maybe someone heard us?" I looked back at her as she bit her lip with a blush. "I swear," she pleaded. "I was trying to stay quiet. I really was; you don't make it very easy though."

"Let me go check," I guided her lovingly off my body and stood up. "Maybe it was nothing really." Opening the door to a small crack, I peeked through while hiding my love-soaked nakedness from anyone who might have seen, but there was no one out there. It was still the wee hours of the morning and everyone appeared to be sleeping.

Finally satisfied that it had indeed been all in my head, I figured it was a subconscious guilt and worry that we might one day be caught by the sisters that Lizzie had warned us sternly to hide our loving bond from. The gorgeous blonde in my bed had her loving arms outstretched toward me and I couldn't resist further, running back to her. "Just hearing things I guess," I chuckled and Becky took her rightful place against my body, her leg swung over mine with her arms around my neck.

"Pleasure guilt huh?" she giggled, brushing a few strands of hair from my eyes. She then leaned forward and kissed me softly before laying her head back down. Being so early in the morning and having enjoyed such an amazing sexual release, my eyes had difficulty staying awake. I thought Becky had fallen asleep as well so I was letting myself drift off peacefully.

"Am I still pretty enough for you?" Becky asked out of the clear blue which shocked the hell out of me. Could she possibly be serious? I loved her like crazy and worshipped her and her body; that wasn't enough to prove I thought she was the most gorgeous girl on the planet? "I mean... now that you've seen everything, I'm worried that maybe the magic and mystery might be gone for you."

"Becky..." I tilted her head up, my finger upon her chin. "Princess. You are everything to me; the most gorgeous woman I know." She giggled and pecked my lips, putting her head back down on my chest. I thought the issue was done at that point but there was something definitely bugging her.

"But you still think Lizzie's pretty too, right?" It was neither a real question nor an accusation, coming out more like a blanket statement intended to be hard fact. When I didn't reply right away from the shock of it, she turned her head back at me. "I already know that you had a crush on her in high school. I just figured that you were probably still attracted to her in some way, right?"

My head was spinning from confusion. What was I supposed to say exactly? Would Becky get jealous of her sister now if I admitted there was still an attraction, even if I fully explained that my princess was definitely the center of my world? Would it be better to lie about it for the sake of her feelings? My mind went back to the days of my solitude when I would read dating advice blogs in search of answers to the crazy world of relationships that I just didn't comprehend. They had always said that a loving relationship needed to be based on truth so I knew I couldn't lie.

"Well, since you're so worried about it," I chuckled and kissed the top of her head in reassurance. "Yes, I think Lizzie is a beautiful woman... but she's definitely not you." I rubbed my cheek along her hair. "You're everything to me and I am so in love with you, Becky."

She giggled and nuzzled me once more, pulling my hand up around her body to cup her bare breast. "I know; I'm sorry. I just..." she sighed, pausing for several moments. I didn't say a word knowing she had something she definitely needed to get off her chest. "You know... I was with someone for twelve years when I wanted more than anything to be with you every day of that life," I could hear tears forming from her words. She looked back up at me, her eyes glistening in the low light of the room.

"I'm just scared now that I finally have you that..." I leaned forward and kissed her lips softly, trying to be as reassuring as I knew how. "I just don't want you to end up the same way... wishing you had chosen Lizzie instead of me."

"I love you, Becky. I've been in love with you for fourteen years," I smiled putting as much sincerity into my voice as I could possibly muster. I wanted her more than anything to know just how deep my feelings were for her. "Nothing is about to change that."

She sniffled and wiped a tear from her cheek. "I know... but... you've been attracted to Lizzie that whole time too... and now the mystery is gone with me." She put her head down on my chest. I could feel tears dripping onto my skin. "You know everything about me now," she whispered wrapping her arms around my neck like I was going to float away from her. "She's still a mystery for you though. I'm just afraid..."

"You're afraid I'm going to leave you for Lizzie?" I asked, completely unable to fathom the female mind. I felt her head nod on my chest, and I laid my hand on her head, softly stroking her hair. "Never," I stated point blank. "I'll admit that she's beautiful and a wonderful woman... she would make some guy very happy if she'd ever give herself the chance..." I wrapped both arms around Becky and pulled her close to me. "But the woman I love more than life itself is right here in my arms and no one is ever going to change that."

Becky sobbed and held me tightly. "Thank you Jerry," she wiped the tears away once more. "I love you more than life itself too; I always have."

*****
"Good morning, Lizzie," I greeted as I entered the dining room like I had every morning for the past several months. Sitting at the table, I awaited my morning hug and coffee knowing all too well not to get in her way in the kitchen. That was her world and no one was to bother it.

Quite surprised though, I heard a voice from the kitchen that was definitely not Lizzie's. "Good morning to you too, Jerry," Charity beamed at me still in her long-sleeved pink Hello Kitty pajamas. My complete shock must have been painted on my face. "When I got up," she shrugged looking almost as bewildered as I was, "Lizzie still hadn't come out of her room yet, so I decided to help her out and make breakfast for everyone."

I smiled at her like a true brother with no other thoughts behind it, though I had to admit that her succulent ass did look delightful in the way her pajamas fell over her curves. Hello Kitty appeared to wave at me from her cheeks with every step that she took. "You really are the best, Charity," I received my coffee and a French toast together with a heartfelt hug though her small chest didn't press against mine like Lizzie's usually did. I didn't mind though; I was more than sexually satisfied at that moment.

"You think she's sick or something?" I asked her while my mind quickly returned to the noise I had heard in the night shortly after Becky and I had physically expressed our mutual love. Had she heard us? Was she pissed at us for being too loud? Had she changed her mind about being okay with us?

Charity stood pensively looking back at me. "Not sure really. It's definitely not like her at all." My younger sister took a seat at the table across from me, twisting her lips back and forth that wiggled her nose as she thought. "Then again," she sighed, "she's been acting really weird all week."

I jolted back in my chair from the shock. Could I have really been so wrapped up in Becky that I had failed to notice oddities around the house? Then again, perhaps Charity was just too naïve to understand things as well as Lizzie or myself. "What do you mean by weird exactly?"

"You know..." Charity cocked her head at me like I couldn't be serious, "well actually... maybe you don't. If you and Becky would ever come out of that bedroom once in a while then you might have noticed that Lizzie's been... quite depressed lately." Her words were like a sledge hammer on my heart as my heaven came crashing down around me.

I couldn't believe I had been so blinded as to not notice my oldest sister in emotional pain? It had to be the money... and I hadn't exactly done much as of late to help though Charity had saved us all for a few weeks by selling more than a few of her dresses after the photo shoot; enough for the divorce filing and to complete the monthly budget. My mind returned to that beautiful day, remembering how gorgeous the three of them were in their gowns. Lizzie in particular had been radiant, though Becky was a very close second. Charity had fun with it, but would never truly let herself get into the moment.

Becky came around the corner freshly dressed from the shower, her towel still wrapped around her hair as was customary. "Morning everyone," she beamed at me in particular. "Where's Lizzie?"

I looked toward Becky with a real sign of concern, trying to convey my worries about the sound I had heard during the night. She gazed back at me though I was unsure whether she really picked up on my thoughts. "She hasn't come out of her room yet," Charity explained completely oblivious to the fact.

Within moments Charity was serving French toast to Becky as well. "I'm going to wake up Tessa before she's late for school," she laughed and shrugged. "Wow, being Lizzie sure isn't easy in the mornings." She blew her bangs out of her eyes exasperated while we both chuckled along with her.

While she was gone, I looked at Becky quite concerned. "Do you think Lizzie made that noise I heard last night?" I whispered. "I think she might have heard us. That's why she's mad and not coming out of her room."

Becky pondered my words for a moment before shaking her head and shrugging. "I don't think so. She already knows about us, so there wouldn't be any big deal if she had heard. She's okay with us, remember?" I wasn't quite as convinced though. After all, I had lived with her the longest now and had never once seen her not be the first one out of bed in the morning, even when she was feeling under the weather.

I ate my cold French toast in silence, contemplating what could be going through Lizzie's mind at that moment while Becky watched me sadly from the side. "You are really concerned about her, aren't you," she looked down at the plate in front of her and sighed heavily. The way she said it made me remember her worries from earlier that morning, so I put my hand over hers under the table, interlocking our fingers.

femmehound
femmehound
208 Followers