The Greek Pimp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

The sail to Alexandria was uneventful. Tracking Pasha Omar down and setting up trust and a mutually beneficial business arrangement was more of a chore. But with two handsome young European men to offer and the promise of more, Cosmo managed to get established.

He changed the name of the yacht to The Apyko, which is Greek for "procurer," and was soon floating around the Mediterranean, stopping in ports where beautiful young men gathered, and acquiring only the cream of manhood to peddle to only the cream of jaded rich men.

His detractors called what he did white slavery. He called it the natural progression in the hand life had dealt him. And he was always careful to establish that the young men he selected were amenable to sex with a man for money before he acquired them. What they did beyond the first sale was as much up to them and their ability to survive and prosper as it had been up to him. He had managed. He had no idea whether Andreas had and successfully managed not to dwell on that thought much through the decades.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers